Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 20.

24K 493 190
By dontworryboutit123

Alessandro De'Luca

Fuck.

I felt like I had been through hell and back. My body had been through some pain before. I've dealt with knife wounds, bullet wounds, you name it. But this pain was a different type of pain.

Opening my eyes I let out a harsh groan. My ribs were hurting like a bitch. My shoulder was in a flimsy ass sling.

It could be worse. I could be dead.

I just had one thought on my mind right now... killing that piece of shit Owen and his dogs. He better count his mutha fucking days.

Turning my head, I looked over and saw Ashanti curled up in a chair. A blanket wrapped around her, knees tucked into her chest, and her head leaned onto her elbow. I could hear her soft snores from here.

It had been two days since the accident. Apparently I'd slept for those two days and she hadn't left my side since. I remember coming and going out of consciousness, but everything else was a bit foggy.

I just wanted out of this hospital room. I wanted to be in the comforts of my own bed and home.

"Butters." I whisper getting bored of the quietness. There was never a moment of peace and quiet when you have a family the size of mine. The quiet was ...eerie to me. "Butters." I hiss throwing a pillow at her.

If i'm lucky she'll be happy to see me up ,and not wanting to kill me for disturbing her sleep.

She moaned and groaned as she sat up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "What the fuck." She grunted, eyes adjusting from her sleep. I watched as she looked around the room before turning towards mine.

A sigh of relief left her as she got up and hurried towards me. "You fucker," She slapped my non injured shoulder. "Don't scare me like that again." I chuckled as I pulled her arm towards me.

"I can't promise that."

And I couldn't. There is always going to be a scare here and there. That's why aren't afraid of death. We've been at its doorstep once or twice already. Hell this job is basically facing death in the face everyday. If anything, death should be afraid of us.

"I'm glad your ok." I felt her lips press softly against my forehead. My eyes closed slowly at the feel of her plump lips on my skin. I missed this, missed her.

"I missed you." I confess once she pulls away.

Her hands trailed softly down my face, caressing it."I missed you too," she smiles softly. "Did—"

Just as I was going to ask about her parents, the door to the suite opened.

"We didn't know what to get you—" Gianni came in with everyone following behind. My smile widened as he stopped in tracks. "Ughh not this little shit." he playfully rolled his eyes as he walked over to me.

"Get this rat out of my room." I pointed towards the door smiling." You know you love me." Gianni dropped the bags of food on to the table before running over to me.

"The sleeping beauty is finally awake." I flip off Anthonie as his lips curl up in amusement. My family all comes into the room and surrounds my bed. The twins sat themselves at the edge of my bed. I had convinced Ashanti to lay on my other side of the hospital bed with me.

The doctor came in and said that I would be able to leave the hospital tomorrow after I go through another check- up. I just wanted out of here.

"You look like shit." Giovanni arches a brow as he runs his gaze over me in a pointed stare." Have you seen yourself ?" He let out an amused chuckle as I flipped him off. " Choke bitch."

Ashanti grabbed my chin turning me towards her. "Be nice," she warns. My eyes flicker between her eyes and her lips . I wanted to kiss her but I wasn't sure where we stood at this moment.

We didn't get the chance to talk about it before my family barged into the room. I remember her talking to me before I passed out the day of the accident. But that could've just been a spur of the moment type of talk.

I didn't miss the way her eyes lingered on my lips either. She turned away, bottom lip tugged between her teeth and shook her head softly.

Fuck, she was killing me.

Ashanti knows what I like and knows what turns me on most. Her in general just does it for me and it hurts to be this close but can't touch her like I want to. Her just being her is good enough for me.

"Our annual charity event is in a few weeks." I whisper as everyone watches the movie on the t.v. My family hasn't left my side since I woke up and i'm grateful, I really am. But right now I just wanted time to talk with Ashanti...alone.

" Yes." She looks up at me with a twinkle in her eyes. " I was thinking about asking this girl, but I don't really know where we stand right now. Do you think she'll say yes if I ask her ?"

A smile slowly grew into her face as she grabbed my hands, rubbing her thumb over mine." I think that she would be an idiot to say no if you did ask her. I also think that said girl misses you very much and wants to work things out." She looks up at me with a hopeful look in her eye.

" I wouldn't be opposed to working things out." I grinned, leaning down and placing my lips softly on hers. " Keep it PG there's children present" Gianni shouted. I groaned into the kiss as I used my good hand to block the view.

" Gianni shut it." Natalia scolded as he whined about now wanting to scar the children.

As if they parents don't be— you know what that's none of my business.

Fuck those kids.

I'm just kidding, I love those kids...

"Ok. What about this one?" Ash walks out of the closet in a Black sparkly floor length spaghetti strapped dress. The neck line really lifted her boobs making them sit even better then usual.

I motioned for her to twirl around as I released a cloud of smoke from my mouth. The dress really hugged her curves and fit her like a glove. But from experience with the twins , I know that those sparkly bits are annoying and scratchy.

"It's an option." " You said that about the last two ."

"And that's because the last two looked just as great. They are options but not in the top three. There's a difference." She rolls her eyes with a huff before walking back into the closet mumbling about how she should've asked the girls.

She needs to fix the attitude before I fix it for her

I lifted the blunt to my lips as she walked out in a red dress , that like the others, fit her curves perfectly. This neckline was a bit deeper and also had a thigh slit. I motioned for her to turn around and saw that the dress was backless, showing off the tattoo she had crawling up her spine.

Well that was new.

"That's the one." I lean my head back, watching as smoke disappears into the air. "Really." Looking up, I run my eyes down her body again and give a nod in approval. " Really."

Can't wait to rip that right off of her.

She returns from the closet a few seconds later in my grey sweats and her lace La Perla bra that she knows I love so much. She promised that if I was good, she would take me with her the next time she went lingerie shopping.

I planned on be extra nice and sweet... outside the bedroom.

"Come here." I pat my lap. She looks at me hesitantly. I narrow my eyes towards her and she crawls her way on to the bed.

I've been out of the hospital for almost a week and she's been being extra careful of my arms and rib cage. It was as if she was afraid that I would break if she touched me. I was built for this, I've adapted to this. The only thing that could break me at this point would be her.

Ashanti positioned herself just a few inches below my dick. I knew that she was too afraid to come any closer, afraid to accidentally brush against my shoulder or rib cage.

I smiled to myself as I brought the blunt back up to my lips. She cocked her head slightly as she watched me inhale the smoke. I held it for a few seconds before releasing it from my lips.

She watched as the smoke flew this way and that. Ashanti rarely smoked around me but I knew she did from watching her over the years. I cocked my head in the same direction as her, catching her eyesight. She stared at me intensely as my eyes dropped to her lips.

I pulled her bottom lip from between her teeth, brushing my thumb over it softly.

"Open that pretty little mouth of yours." I said bring the last of the blunt back to my lips. I watched as she eagerly followed my directions as opened her mouth.

Reaching out, I placed my good hand at the back of her neck and pulled her closely. Gently placing my lips on hers, I released the smoke into her mouth pulling away. I watched as she threw her head back, releasing the smoke through her perfect pout.

I watched as the circles she made form disappeared and handed her the rest. " Thanks." She brought the rest of the blunt to her lips and finished it off. I rubbed her left hip bone, seeing as I couldn't do much with my right arm. " When did you get the new tattoo?"

She lifted one leg and turned herself around so that he back was facing my front. I ran my hands over the red ink. Two dragons crawled up her spine in opposite directions. One going up and one going down.

"When did you get it?" I repeat, leaning in and pressing my lips on them. Giving her soft kisses along her spine. I ignored the tinge of pain in my ribs as I continued my movements.

" Umm... I got it a few days after we agreed to cool off. Ivy had threatened to tell my mom that I was knee deep in tears and dulce de leche Ica cream." I laughed softly against her skin as she continued talking. " Lord knows I wasn't ready to talk to her yet and I damn sure didn't want our first conversation to be about watching what I ate."

One thing that I did notice about Ashanti is that she struggles with what she eats.When we first started going out to dinner together, she would have a had time choosing between a salad and an actual meal. Sometimes i'd have to beg her to not choose a salad. Her image was fine to me in my eyes. I just didn't like that her mom had it stuck in her head that if she even indulges herself in something that isn't rabbit food that she'll gain ten pounds immediately.

It wasn't about the calories or anything to her, it was about making her mom happy. Sometimes I wondered if that was healthy way of thinking. Yes sometimes it was ok to put others needs before yours, but not when it came to your health. This was her body and her choice what she wanted to put it in.

Overtime, Ashanti stopped ordering her salads and ordered actual meals. I hopped that hadn't changed when we stopped being together. She was getting better with being more comfortable in her body. I was proud of her for that.

" The girls had dragged me out and we passed by a tattoo shop. It was a spontaneous spur of the moment type thing."

" I love it." I smile to myself as a thought pops into my head."It'll make giving you back shots all the more worthwhile." She scoffed as she swirled around," Are you always thinking about sex?"

Yes. I love thinking of new ways to make her toes curl and her back arch. Hearing her scream my name as I thrust balls deep inside of her. I've had a lot of time to think of ways to make her feel on cloud nine... a lot of time.

" I've though up a lot of things when it comes to you." I reached my arm around and pulled her closer to my chest. Living an inch of space between our bodies, but close enough for me to whisper in her ear. " Most of those thoughts conjured up over the past month. When my hand was the only company I had." I felt her body shudder and goosebumps appear on her skin. She ground her ass into my lap making me stiffen.

"If you thought I was a easy before, you haven't seen a thing yet." Her nails were digging into her palms, creating crescent moons. My eyes dropped to the movement of her thighs rubbing together, creating more tension between my dick and her ass.

" Are you wet, Ash?" I licked the column of neck. Her whimpers where the only answers I got in return. " I bet your drenched. Did you touch yourself thinking of me ?" I gripped her hair hanging low in ponytail, pulling it to where her head leaned on my left shoulder. Her back was arched and her eyes were closed.

"Hmmm." I hummed as a sigh left her her lips. " Yes."  I smiled against the side of her neck as she reached in between her legs to keep still. "Only a few more weeks until I have you bent over in pleasure." She nodded her head slowly as I pressed a kiss to her neck.

"Are you going to be a good girl and wait until then?" I let go of her hair and reached down and removed her hand. I didn't miss the feel of her wetness seeping through my sweats. " No more touching yourself. I'll know if you do."

" What? No." She whined like a brat. " Yes. It's just a few more weeks." I promised.

She nodded her head slowly and got off of my lap. I opened my good arm and she cuddled her body into my sides.

She had no idea what was in store for her.

None.

He's alive !!!
We already knew that if you read the chapter of Her Dark Angel. I didn't really want to waste a chapter of them crying over him so I hope that's ok with everyone.

Next chapter out in thirty minutes.

I finished Corrupt and Punk 57. Should I do review on them on my story???

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
12.7K 877 44
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! โ˜…Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemyโ˜… Don't come close to me !" I...
14.7K 438 77
"Who are you exactly?!" I growled angrily. She tried to free herself from my grasp, but I pinned her to the wall. She glared at me angrily as she kep...
350K 10.3K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...