Step Daddy Keith | 18+

By Itz_zo_Izzy

They say its the worst when your parents get divorced. Y/n thought they'd always be the happy little family... More

Divorce
New Daddy
Wear Something Pretty
The Rolling Stones
A little too much to drink
Because of you
I can't remember
I want to go home
The kiss
Night at the Whisky
I want you
The Beach
No
Only you
Make me yours
Caught... sort of
Dreams
Santa Monica
Don't worry my love
Diamonds
Royalty
On the road
Fireplace
I love you
Bad Medicine... oh and they knew too
Jealous
Not feeling so well
Which one is right?
Disaster
Dead Flowers
Heartache
You make me cry
Not like you
Fantasy
Please Daddy
Wild horses
Tempation falls
I'm just your fool
I can't let you go
Mixed Emotions
Home Sweet Home
Just the two of us
Light my Love
Tough Choices
New Friends
Time for You
All Over The Place
Fun Memories
New Step-dad
Farewell
Miss you
On the run
Assumptions
Suspicious Minds
Conflicted
Aftermath
Just a Little Longer
Surprise
Crazy Vacation
A/N
You can't say we never tried
I'm Not The Only One

Now Daddy knows

912 28 19
By Itz_zo_Izzy

It was going to be a long night.

~•~•~•~•~

"We have to get up if we want to get there on time." Keith snuggled closer as we tangled underneath the sheets.

"Then get up." I teased.

"Umm, I don't want to." He whined only holding onto me tighter.

"Well we have to pick Marlon up in a bit so come on." I sat up on my knees to reach for Keith's white button up shirt that laid on the far end of the bed.

After a few shows in San Francisco we got back to LA for a few days. Marlon was joining us for a short time on tour and Keith wanted us all to spend some time together.

I put on his shirt, not buttoning it up and ran my fingers through my long locks. I was in the middle of tying it up when the door barged opened.

"Good morning love birds!" Mick let himself in loudly. Keith was quick to reach over and cover my bare breasts with his hand before Mick made it into the bedroom.

"Damn it Mick can't you knock?" Keith groaned with irritation.

"Can't you people lock your doors?" He sassed.

"You should knock either way." Keith said back.

"I think you should lock your door either way." Was his reply and then he noticed what he walked into.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/n let me get out of your way." He walked out the room.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Keith asked Mick who was now in the living room.

"You're going to get Marlon today aren't you?" They got talking as I got off the bed to pick something to wear today. I knew it was going to be a busy day and I was excited because I get to see my father tonight when he stops by for the show.

I decided to keep the shirt and put on a bra, tying the shirt so I't fit me better along with my black leather skirt. I grabbed my cowboy boots and slipped into them.

After we were dressed Mick decided to tag along on our way to pick up little Marlon. Then we went to have some breakfast.

"You want me to feed you?" I could see Marlon was having some trouble cutting his pancakes and with a cute nod I cut them for him and fed him.

"Isn't that adorable." Mick commented making me look up at the eyes that were on me. I was just helping the little guy.

Then we decided to walk around and shop before going to the park.

"You're getting that hat." Keith stated once he looked over at me trying a cowboy hat on I had found in the mirror.

"I was just trying it on I had no intention on buying it." My brows knitted at his bold tone.

"You look so damn good I'm buying it anyway." He said in a throaty groan pulling me into him from behind before turned me around.

"How about you ride me cowgirl." With a smirk he slapped my ass pulling me down to straddle his lap after he sat down.

"We'll see about that rockstar." I bit my lip.

"I don't think you fully understand what that look does to me, your definitely getting it once we get back." He whispered.

"Then give it to me cowboy." It was my turn to smirk as I got off him placing the hat on his head before leaving him behind.

Our day out with Marlon went well, I pushed him on the swing for a little then he wanted to play ball with his dad. It was such a heart warming sight to see the two playing with wide smiles and so much laughter.

"So when are you two having kids?" Mick who was laying down on a blanket beside me asked.

"Us?" His question caught me off guard.

"Who else would I be talking about?" He laughed after seeing my reaction.

"I have no idea, I'd figure we'd have them later on in life." I shrugged, Keith and I haven't really talked about that. Getting back to our hotel I saw Tommy, Michael, and my father waiting for me to get back out front.

"Daddy!" I squealed like a little girl when I saw him as I ran into his arms.

"Flower!" He expressed the same amount of excitement and happiness to see me.

"No call or anything for almost three weeks?" He asked jokingly once we pulled away from the bear hug.

"Sorry dad I've been really busy keeping up with this lifestyle but at least we get to see each other thats better." I replied.

"Alright I'll be back flower I have something to attend to with Tommy and Michael." He said.

"Where to so soon?" I asked.

"Ah, that we can't tell you darling." Tommy butt in placing his hands on my father's shoulders.

"Don't worry we'll be back soon." Kelso waved before the three headed for the car.

"That's weird anyway, we have time for ourselves." Keith whispered raising his brows. Keith asked Mick to take care of Marlon for awhile.

"I've been wanting to rip that skirt off you since the day I saw you wearing it the first time." He growled which took me back to the time I had been matching with Tommy for a show in the Whisky. And he did just that along with the rest of our clothes. Kissing and biting each other's lips we made it to the bed and he laid me down to crawl over me.

His fingers went down to get me ready for him which didn't take much because I was already soaked. He aligned his hips before thrusting into me completely filling me up with his lengthy size erupting moans from both of us. Starting at a nice rhythm he slowly quickened his pace.

"I haven't heard you say that word in awhile." In a low and deep tone he whispered seductively as his hips kept rocking back and forth.

"Ugh, Keith!" I clawed at his back, he only went harder at the feeling of my nails.

"What was that?" He grunted crashing his hips down on mine brutally.

"Fuck Daddy!" I yelled as my nails dug into his skin, the sound of our skin slapping grew louder.

"What's wrong flower-." Keith stopped immediately pulling out of me completely to cover my bare body with his own. Horrified of the voice we heard we turned towards the door to see the disgusted face of my father.

"What the fuck is going on here you sick perverted fuck!" My fathers face was red with anger.

"Get the hell off my daughter you junkie!" He cussed trying to aggressively rip Keith off me.

"Dad stop wait!" I pleaded, Keith only got off me once he somehow managed to wrap the cover around my body to cover me.

"Brad please let's talk, it's not what it looks like." Keith pleaded to get my father to stop trying to hurt him.

"Daddy please!" I stepped in front of Keith because I knew that was the only way he would stop throwing punches.

"So that's what you've been so busy doing!" He yelled, I stopped pleading becoming very quiet at his hurtful words. He's never yelled at me like that before, it really hurt me the way he looked at me with that look on his face.

"Don't yell at her like that!" Keith rose his voice after getting his pants on.

"Shut the hell up I'll talk to whoever I want however I want!" He yelled, I don't think I've ever seen him this angry.

"Dad please let's talk about it." I placed a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down.

"What!" He exclaimed.

"How, I can't believe this." He sighed loudly trying to process what he had walked into.

"What's all the noise-." Tommy walked inside taking the sene before him in then hurried to get my dad off Keith.

"Brad come on let's go outside." He tried but there was no stopping my angered dad. Until he gave up and stormed out himself.

"You two get dressed I'll see where he's off to." Tom rushed out to keep up with my father.

"Mick was right we do need to start locking our door." Keith let out a big sigh.

"You think?" I hurried to put my clothes back on as Keith did the same.

"I'll go with you." I put my boots on and turned to look at him.

"No you go get Marlon I need to speak with him alone." I don't think for my dad to see Keith right now was such a good idea.

"Are you sure?" He looked at me with uncertainty.

"Of course I love you." He leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you be careful!" He called out as I practically fled the room to see what direction the other two had run off in. Running out catching a few stares I got outside to see Tommy and my dad no where to be seen.

"Dang it I'm sorry Y/n he got in his car and sped off." Tommy said out of breathe, this can't be happening.

"This is not how this was supposed to happen at all, he hates me now he's going to disown me." I went on pacing back and forth.

"He loves you too much to ever do that he's just upset let him cool off, worst case scenario he does disown you and ends up breaking the news to your mom, you can stay with us." Tommy reassure pulling me in his arms to comfort me once again like he usually does.

There was nothing I could do but accompany the bands on the rest of their day as they got ready for yet another show. I was really upset about how things went down with my father and everyone could tell so they didn't bother me about it.

"We didn't finish what we started how about I make it up to you doll?" Keith's lips sucked on my neck.

"Don't pout kitten I'm sure he'll come around." Keith kissed my lips before wrapping his arms around me. I smiled at the affection I was reviving but I was still saddened by the events of earlier.

"Dada why is Y/n sad?" Marlon walked up to us where we sat on the couch making me aww internally.

"Why don't you ask her." Keith replied and little Marlon turned to me.

"Y/n why you sad?" He asked me this time.

"Aww baby, well because my dad is a bit upset with me right now." I answered with a small smile at his cuteness.

"Oh do you need a hug?" He asked with open arms to which I pulled him closer hugging him and Keith joined in the hug as we sat.

"Ahem, someone's here to see you." Tommy cleared his throat to grab my attention, I looked over at the door to see my father had come.

"Daddy!" I ran into his arms feeling my eyes begin tear up.

"Don't cry my pretty flower." He rocked us side to side for a minute before breaking the hug.

"I came back to talk." So we stepped outside to get some privacy.

"Why'd you leave all of a sudden, I thought you went to go tell mom." We sat at a bench near by, it took him awhile to respond.

"I had to leave before I did something I would regret for a really long time, and no I didn't go see your mom." He sighed looking down at the ground.

"Y/n I'm not going to allow him to take advantage of you." His words broke my heart.

"He's using you for his own pleasure that's what all those musicians do then once they're done, like your mother he'll leave you... and I don't want my little girl to end up heartbroken." He said the last part just loud enough so I could barely hear. I could see where he was coming from, he was only being my dad and it put a small smile on my face.

"But he's not daddy please try to understand, he loves me." I cradled his hands in mine.

"But how can you be so sure flower?" He finally looked up at me.

"Because he's proven in to me time and time again." Looking in each other's eyes I could see his soften.

"Daddy I loved that man before I even met him." I told him nothing but the complete truth looking into my father's eyes.

"I can't believe it." He chuckled just slightly shaking his head in disbelief.

"Can't believe what?" I asked.

"I just can't stay mad at you can't I?" He said lowly with a smile as if he was asking himself.

"That's one thing your mother would always get mad at me for I can't say no to you, I'm actually arguing with myself on whether I should even be upset with you at all." He said in disbelief at his own words before becoming silent for a few seconds.

"You call him daddy?" He asked barely above a whisper causing me to cringe.

"Dad!" I whined in embarrassment that he brought it up.

"Alright I'll stop." He laughed.

"Agree to never talk about it ever again?" I asked turning to him once again.

"Agreed." He nodded.

~•~•~•~•~

I would simply pass away if that ever happened to me, hope you lovelies enjoyed! Show the book some love I really appreciate all the love and support. Have a great weekend and...

Thanks for reading loves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.3K 79
*ೃ༄.ೃ࿐ "But somewhere here in between the city walls of dying dreams, I think her death it must be killing me." *ೃ༄ ...
709 87 27
Born in 1953, Beverly Madden, grows up in the era of rock and roll. She frequents concerts and journals about her experiences. She is only too aware...
351 23 8
~ 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫? 𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡�...
448K 13.8K 30
"Whatever you have that stupid grin on your face for, the answer is no. No smoking, no guns, none of your Mafia friends, none of any of that. And mos...