๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’

By eroticroses

โViolet tell me to stop and I will โž the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my low... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
EPILOGUE
New Book : ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐จ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค : ๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐€๐๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐

312K 7.7K 13.4K
By eroticroses

"Do you see him?" Alejandro said as I sat on the side of him. My vision was turned to the man on the couch, dark tanned skin, brown eyes and muscles ready to be set free from his shirt. "Do your thing peaches."

The sound of the music seemed to subside as I entered his private booth. He kept his arms on either side of the couch, I took my seat on his lap letting both my legs sit on either side of him.

"Ivano Ramirez" He seemed taken back that I knew his name, but Ivano was a type of man who liked when woman spoke highly of him. To feed his fat ego.

The black curtains closed around us, he moved his hands down to my waist. "I must know your name if you know mine."

I leaned in his ear, leaving a trail of my lips down his jaw. "Violette" Enzo warned through the mic in my ear.

"Just doing my job." I responded but Ivano was too lost in the kiss that I placed on his neck.

"You are not going to be good for me" he said rubbing all over my ass.

I made my lower half brush Ivano's, he let out a throaty curse in my ear. I tugged on his hair to lean his head to the side, the red of my lipstick sticking to his dark skin.

I closed my legs tighter around his sides to feel if he had a gun, when I felt it on the waist band of his pants, I kept letting him play with my breast through the flimsy outfit.

"Violette hurry up" Enzo said getting irritated. I looked up to the camera knowing he was watching up and blew him a kiss.

Easily removing the gun from his pocket, I kicked it underneath the curtains. I grabbed his jaw seeing him flutter his brown eyes open, to far gone in my ecstasy.

The sparkling dust on my lips transferred to his when I placed the final kiss on his own. Ivano seemed to want more until his arms fell off my body and his eyes shut. I checked his pulse to feel him passed out.

"Good job gorgeous!" Mariano shouted through the mic.

I went up the steps the door where Enzo was watching everything, when I opened the door he lifted his gaze towards me. "You didn't have to kiss him that much" I rolled my eyes sitting on his desk.

He placed his hands on my bare thighs. I wiped the remaining of the fairy like dust on my lips off along with my makeup. I pulled my hair into a tight bun getting off the desk. I undressed my self changing into the tight burgundy cocktail dress, the neck line deeper than I would like, it barely hid any of my breast.

"He doesn't get to touch you" Enzo said coming up behind me, he turned me around backing me into the wall.

"Jealous are we Enzo?" Enzo went to try and leave a mark on my neck but I stopped him. "Can't have them thinking I'm not available" his jaw clenched.

"That's because you aren't." then his teasing smirk appeared. He pulled me towards him, taking the hold on my neck. His lips were close to mine making me bit my own.

"No matter how many people look at you tonight tesoro, you are mine" then he took a handful of my ass. "Now go out there and behave" the deepness in his voice only turned me on further.

I walked to the door turning swiftly on my heels. "No promises" then I closed it.

A couple weeks since Estefano died along with Helena. Since then Enzo wouldn't stop showing me how to defend myself in situations, Mariano's lessons and Alejandro's, it felt like they were trying to make me into a torture slut.

The images of Helena calling out for me to bring mercy on her brought a smile to my face.

"Please! I don't know where he is" she cried trying to fight against the ropes.

Enzo's sinister smirk made her avert her eyes over to me. "Y-You have to believe me"

Enzo came up behind me lifting the knife to her cheek that was still in her hand. When he moved it by her neck he placed it directly on her vein.

"Isn't it funny, one single poke and she's dead" He said more to me than Helena, her eyes was shut tightly.

My chest was rising and falling but it wasn't because I was scared, Enzo was whispering in my ear, his fingers lightly ran down my arm.

"She's lying" he gestured for me to continue. "She knows where he is.. where they both are."

"Her heart beat skips every time and it's not because of the blade." That seemed to angrier Enzo as he pressed it deeper in her vein then taking out his gun in his other hand.

"I don't like liars Helena" I lifted the knife to her cheek. "Lets not make this harder than it has to be" I started to sound like Enzo.

"He's been watching you for a while and you haven't even noticed" Then she looked to Mariano in the back who creased his eyebrows together.

"Angel is such a nice girl, what a shame she works for my father" Mariano walked over to her gripping her hair in her hands.

"What the fuck are you talking about" Helena laughed.

"You didn't believe she would actually like you did you Mariano? Angel was sent to get close to Violet and what better way than to get close to the person she trust. How do you think Leonardo got into the house they day you got shot" I could see Mariano's anger coming from his eyes, he cursed loudly letting the echo bounce off the walls.

I didn't let her mess with his head anymore before I stabbed the knife into her thigh making her cry out in pain. I ripped it out wiping her blood onto her cheek before Enzo pulled the trigger.

Mariano hadn't heard from Angel since, it's like she disappeared from the world. He apologized to me every chance he got because he believed it was his fault but I assured him it wasn't.

Her real name wasn't even Angel, if it was she didn't exist.

"Give the lady another drink" Valentino said coming over to me.

"My husband won't like this" That intrigued him as he lit the cigarette in his mouth.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him" he winked lifting he glass to my lips.

"I hope he doesn't mind sharing" his hand ran over my ass. I could practically see Enzo clenching his jaw right now.

"Not one bit" Valentino raised an eyebrow as I took his hand leading him up the stairs. In the dark hall way, I began to kiss his dry lips. He pushed me against the wall as his tongue entered my mouth, I slipped the pill into his.

"Let's go in here it's more.. private" He nodded following me into the room. The pill seemed to be working because his eyes started to flutter close.

I pushed him onto the bed as Enzo opened the door. "I'll be sure to cut his hands off for touching what's mine."

Valentino was out cold as I tied his wrist up, I grabbed the ice bucket filled with cold water pouring it on top of his head as he woke up in an instant.

"Nice to see you again Romano." Enzo smirked rolling up his sleeves.

"You must really care for the whore don't you?" He laughed looking at me. "All this trouble for his daughter, you're really something special."

"Your wife.. Isadora I think it was. Lovely woman, speak so highly about the father of her children" he took out a photo card of his children.

Enzo forced Valentino took look at the photo. "It's his birthday soon isnt it? What better gift than his father's head personally delivered to him.. what was his name, Dylan? it was it Vincent. I can't ever keep up with how many times your remarried."

"You leave my family out of this" That's when Enzo chuckled darkly.

He took out his gun patting his cheek with it. "I don't usually like threatening loved ones" he gripped his chin turning it towards me. "But for her, I would kill every soul that tries to take her from me" I was fucking blushing right now as he winked at me.

Damn you Enzo Romano.

"Now be good for her and tell me where he is" Valentino sighed before giving in.

"Spain, they went to Spain" Enzo creased his eyebrows together.

"What's in Spain?" I found myself asking.

"Not what princess, who."

from days of writers block, I was able to write a prologue for my new book.

next chapter is in progress. chapter thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1M 390K 48
โœฅ The Mob Boss & His Therapist โœฅ [part one/ unedited] BEING EDITED FOR FURTHER PUBLISHING Rafael Rossi, a glass like fragile Italian mob boss, who h...
99.5K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
267K 6.2K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...