M. Hatsume X F! Reader: The D...

By idykgxhkxld

So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The infamous chaos trio
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Panic (Sometimes) Causes Great Things
Chapter 4: Our Teacher's Homeless?
Chapter 5: New Revelations
Chapter 6: Alarms are (Always) Annoying
Chapter 7: The First Attack
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: Announcements & Anxiety
Chapter 10: Recklessness is Rewarded, is it not?
Chapter 11: The Devil in Pink
Chapter 12: Acid Rain
Chapter 13: Thunder Clap
Chapter 14: one collective dead brain cell indeed
Chapter 15: As normal as it can get
Chapter 16: TikTok Famous
Chapter 17: A Hero's Two Sides
Chapter 18: The Chess Board's Queen
Chapter 19: Promise to an Idol
Chapter 20: A Day in the Life of a Hero
Chapter 21: fanning the flames
Chapter 22: Bloodthirsty maniacs
Chapter 23: Sugar, Spice and everything nice
Chapter 24: a first time for everything
Chapter 25: Final exams
Chapter 26: Confessions and Decisions
Movie Special
Movie Part 2
Movie part 3
Movie Part 4
Chapter 27: a hopeful beginning
Chapter 28: a second family
Chapter 29: Whirling Chaos
Chapter 30: Profit and Loss
Chapter 31: Hospital Coffee
Chapter 32: Back in business
Chapter 33: the first day back
Chapter 34: Enter Hatsume Mei
Chapter 35: on cloud nine
Chapter 36: the eye of the storm
Chapter 37: the hurricane's true power
Chapter 38: a weird sensation
Chapter 39: true leadership
Chapter 40: the aftermath of the exam
Chapter 41: Second semester, Go!
Chapter 42: U.A's big three
Chapter 43: Amajiki Tamaki
Chapter 44: Sacrifice
Chapter 45: You got this, Red Riot!
Chapter 46: unwarranted worries
Chapter 47: breaking point
Chapter 48: Go time!
Chapter 49: a sidekick's pledge
Chapter 50: frustration and agitation
Chapter 51: the saviour and the saved
Chapter 52: the future storyteller
Chapter 53: a life cut short
Chapter 54: the school festival
Chapter 55: Freedom
Chapter 56: A taste of happiness
regarding the 50th chapter special
50th Chapter special - the chaos that is class A
Chapter 57: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt.1)
Chapter 58: a sister's vow
Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!
Chapter 61: Let it Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 62: Withered Love
Chapter 63: Pain and Misfortune
Chapter 64: the sidekick known as Cloud Nine
Chapter 65: Silence isn't always Golden
Chapter 66: Todoroki Enji: the symbol of determination
Chapter 67: the pressure of the press
Chapter 68: the end to a new beginning
Q&A
Extra - Pride Month Oneshot

Chapter 59: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt. 2)

300 19 37
By idykgxhkxld

"Katsuki-kun, let me try that beat," you grinned, drumsticks at the ready.

It'd been a week since Eri's visit and things were going as per plan. Mina had relocated Midoriya to special effects and the band team was doing better than ever.

"Like hell I will jackass, I bet you'll break the membranes," he grumbled, grabbing the sticks back.

Well. Almost everything was going great.

With Bakugo and you on the same team, they had to account for some violence.

"Aww c'mon, I promise I won't break anything," you beamed, dramatically collapsing onto his lap as you looked up at him teasingly.

The boy begrudgingly agreed, handing you the sticks.

Since the band team was on break and waiting for a tea Momo was making to get ready, that left enough time for you to fuck around.

You were no natural at the drums, but your beats were on time and effective, considering you'd played the bass.

Bakugo scoffed at the sight, annoyed that you got the hang of it so quickly.

"I'd never do it again, I'll tell you that much," you smirked, tossing the sticks back to him. "Bass and piano are more my thing."

"Damn right Air Head," he smirked, crossing his arms. "Leave the beats to me."

You grinned at him, walking over to your friends who were seated around the couch.

"Shirakumo-chan, how'd you get that so quick?" Midoriya asked, notebook at the ready.

You raised an eyebrow as you gratefully accepted a cup of tea Yaoyorozu handed you.

"Observation, what else is there to it?" You asked, still confused.

His eyes widened at your nonchalant behaviour, though he wasn't all too surprised by it.

As someone who could go from killing a person to apologising within a split second, whose fighting tactics relied solely on observation skills and timing, you were full of surprises.

You were one of the three pillars of Class A that stoked competition and increased inspiration, not that you knew. However, you'd held yourself with such dignity, radiating an aura full of power and talent, it was really no surprise to anyone that you could play the drums by observation.

"Yaomomo-chan!" You called, getting off the couch. "Could I have another cup? The tea's amazing!"

"Isn't it?" She beamed, pouring you a second. "My mother recommended this to me and sent it over, this is supposedly high quality tea."

"Your mother was right, what's it called? We can always keep a stock, they seem to like it a lot as well," you suggested, taking a sip.

"Break's over in 5, we've got more practice to do!" Jirou announced, washing her cup.

The band team nodded to that, taking their last sips of the delicious drink and setting up the instruments again.

"Jirou-chan we've come far, think we can play through until what we've got?" Tokoyami suggested, getting nods of agreement from everyone else.

Jirou hummed in agreement and looked over at you to start it off.

"Well in that case," you shrugged, grinning. "5, 6, 7, 8!"

With Bakugo's stability adding to the beats, the two guitarists and Momo spicing up an amazing melody, and Jirou's amazing vocals, the team got the hang of it quickly.

You weren't that loud except in the bass solos, in which you went all out. You were mainly there for stability and to not leave a pathetic resonance in the background when the melody faded.

The run was over quickly, with an epic ending that left all the players reeling in euphoria.

You continued in such a manner until late at night, getting more and more fired up by each run through.

It wasn't long before Hound Dog had to chase you all to bed due to noise complaints.

While you didn't retire to bed, the band and dance team packed everything up and decided to help the special effects team.

"What's up, you look like the great depression just hit," you commented at their long faces, trying to liven the mood.

"We're out of rope," Kirishima sighed.

"Yaoyorozu's gone to sleep and the store's are closed, I'll get one from the convenience store early tomorrow," Midoriya decided, figuring that the rope was beyond repair.

"You sure?" You asked. "We can take a train and check if there's a 24 hour one open, I'm sure Aizawa wouldn't mind."

"You wanna take that chance?" Bakugo commented, pointing out your impulse.

You shrugged and hummed in agreement, seeing his point.

"How far are we with effects?" You asked, taking a seat next to Kirishima. "We're going on early tomorrow, everything ready?"

"Stage is prepped and performance ready," Kirishima grinned. "We've got costumes, lighting and speakers for all of you. Band team needs to test out the speakers a bit early before curtains, but other than that we're good."

You smiled at that, glad that the effects team had everything under control.

"Sounds great," you sighed, relieved, as you got up. "I'm off to bed, we'll test the instruments early tomorrow morning."

The duo nodded as Bakugo and you both headed upstairs to your respective dorms.

"Nice bass line Air Head," he commented before turning to his room.

"Not too bad yourself Blasty," you grinned, turning around yourself to sleep.

You were the first to get up at the ungodly hour of 5 AM.

While it may seem absurd to most, it made sense to you. One of your flaws was the fact that you were an overthinker, constantly paranoid. This naturally led for you to double and even triple check everything before it was deemed mildly valid.

You headed to the common room, fully dressed and ready, to prepare yourself a quick breakfast. You'd settled for a protein bar, deciding that you could always eat later if necessary.

Once you'd finished it, you checked through the common room from head to toe to make sure that all the instruments and speakers were already in the big hall.

"Midoriya-Kun?" You asked, bumping into the boy. "It's 6 AM, what're you doing up?"

"Going to train, you wanna join?" He offered.

You thought about it for a second before agreeing.

"Sure," you nodded. "When are you going to the convenience store?"

"It opens at 8 so I'll leave at 7:45," he replied, much to your satisfaction.

Scribbling down a note and leaving it on the table for Jirou to find, you followed the boy to his training ground.

Question of the day: which of these would you most like to see written in the future?

• Quirkless! Deku x reader x Hero! Toga, suggested by bathemeinbleach

• Insecure! Denki x reader

• Bakugo x childhood friend! Reader

• Jirou x reader band AU

• Aizawa x (aged up) reader

• a series of oneshots/headcanons

• a spinoff (mostly fluffy)

• Dabi x villain! Reader (aged up)

• literally anything else that you can suggest

Sorry for the long question, hope you enjoyed!

Have a nice day/ night :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 9
"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." "๐˜๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ...
423K 12.5K 51
๐Ÿฑ This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
323 70 34
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
4.7K 168 13
written by, @sokimiyum โ“˜ og: Kลhei Horikoshi โ“˜ status : ongoing แฐ.แŸ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " โบ...