Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-38

4.2K 701 104
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Moving away from him, Nandini got up and came in the kitchen to start her day. She at first placed tea for everyone and than did some essential boiling and defrosting thing. Radhika was doing her work silently. While Manik got up to freshen up.

Nandini was very casual with Manik and Radhika's presence, though it's going to be the first time but still. After doing the essential work, she came back in the room and fished out a dress for the day. Till than Manik was out from the washroom.

Nandini headed in and came out after brushing her teeth. While she was dabbing her face, she spoke to Manik.

Nan-abhi thoda chai pee lo........actually you still have time for your breakfast and muje bhi bahut saari preparations krni hai.........than we will eat here only today and quickly go back home........aap fresh hojana by the time I'll wait for you.

Manik agreed simply by bobbing his head and they came out. Radhika was stunned to see a man coming out of Nandini's room. Before she could make judgments on both of them, Nandini introduced him.

Nan-don't worry.........he is my boyfriend.

Radhika simply bobbed her head while Nandini got to her work of winding up the tea work. Manik simply made way out and on the tv. He started going through news channel and soon Nandini came back with a tray. It had 2 cups of tea and some rusk.

She sat beside him and passed him his cup. He was simply having rusk and then sipping his tea but he saw Nandini dipping the rusk in her tea and having it. He smiled at that and asked her.

Ma-tumhari maid ko English aati hai?

Nan-she completed her tenth with good marks in English but financial issues have forced her to work like a maid.

Manik bobbed his head in understanding and they finished their tea. Nandini joined back in the kitchen and started her work of cooking both lunch and breakfast today. While Radhika was doing her work. She was not being judgmental towards Manan by seeing Manik but she needed time to accept this reality too.

Manik was busy in his news channel and Nandini with the ample amount of work she had. Once she was done cooking, she got ready for the day. She came back in front of Manik freshly bathed, ready in her office dress. They exchanged smiles and than Nandini said.

Nan-come the breakfast is ready.

Manik off the tv and sat on the table. Nandini served him some sabzi roti, along with some nuts and juice coz they already had drank tea. Manik looking at the thing asked.

Ma-subhe subhe roti?

Nan-yes........kabhi kabhi aacha hota hai........ specially when you have this long working hours.

Saying this she filled her plate as well with the food and started eating. Manik too ate silently but as usual Nandini's non stop talking was there and today the topic was Radhika and kids like her along with the topic of their education.

After an elaborated breakfast Manik had to wait for a Nandini coz Radhika was at the end of her work completion. Trio left the house together in the same lift with silence btwn them. Soon Manan came to Manik's place so that he can freshen up quickly.

Once they reached home with no bags of Nandini, Manik was moving upstairs and Nandini opted to wait back in the living room. Manik had gone half up but came back to her and said.

Ma-yahan niche kya karogi........come with me and jab tak mei fresh hota ho........you choose a pair of clothes for me.........just like a beautiful wife.

Nandini blushed at his wife comment and Manik smiled looking at her. He than held her hand and lead the way this time. He dropped her to the closet and made his way to the bathroom. While he was bathing, Nandini started looking at his clothes and was deciding his outfit for the day.

She picked up many pairs but kept back as she didn't wanted him to wear any of those. After a detailed check of his clothes she choose one outfit for him. She kept that separately and picked up his other stuffs like tie and socks.

Another watch and another pair of shoes. Done with that she was waiting for him by strolling around in the closet. Soon Manik came with a white towel wrapped around his waist and he directly picked up his outfit.

Removing the pant from it, he was going to wear it while Nandini turned around not to invade in his privacy. Manik wore his lowers and than wore his shirt but didn't button it. Instead he came to Nandini and jerked her around with her elbow.

His sudden pulling always scares Nandini. Anyways she looked at him and found his buttons open and soon she heard him saying.

Ma-close that.......for me.

And than he gave a go ahead nod. After a mini mini pause, Nandini took hold of his last button and started buttoning his shirt. Manik wrapped his hands around her back and holded her extremely close to him.

Once she was done, she straightened his collar and dusted his clean shirt from his shoulder blade. Once she was done, she looked at him and Manik said.

Ma-continue.........until I am completely ready.

Nandini made a pouty face but than gave in. Gently coming out of his hold, she picked up the towel and wiped his wet hair. Manik smiled at her and then saw Nandini combing his hair but with her fingers.

After a lot of movements finally she was satisfied with his hairstyle. Than she moved away and said softly.

Nan-at least tuck your shirt yourself.

Ma-tch........do it.

Nandini made a crying cribbing face on this and Manik giggled a little, than he inshirted himself looking at her and Nandini came to pick up his coat. She came at his back and Manik moved his hands behind. Nandini made him wear that and came in front.

She settled his outfit and picked up the tie. Tying that for him, closing his sleeves button, stuffing his coat pocket with the hanky, making him wear the watch and passing him the wallet, she did everything, while Manik kept her close to him by locking his hands at her back. Once she was done, she said.

Nan-done..........now wear your shoes and socks and than we will leave.

Without saying anything, he sat on the reciliner placed there and wore his shoes socks. Once he got up, Nandini turned around to leave but Manik held both her elbows and pulled her on him, so hardly that her butt hit his sleeping manhood and he groaned unintentionally.

Nandini got scared too and she started sweating while Manik controlled himself and than moved all her hair from her back. Taking a grip of her zip, he started pulling it down, giving thousands of weird thoughts to Nandini and she called him helplessly.

Nan-Manik.

In reply he turned her around and pulled down her left side sleeves, revealing her b*a strap and the hickey he gave her last night. He saw a nice maroon small patch on her white skin and he traced that. That is when she felt the burning feeling coming back.

All the last night intimacy flashed in her mind and soon she found Manik placing a warm kiss on her hickey. Nandini closed her eyes and helded both his shoulder to support herself. Manik than looked at her and Nandini said with meek tone.

Nan-please.

Giving up for the moment, he bought her close to him and zipped her dress with locking their eyes. Even when they were looking at each other, they were aware of his hand work at her back. Once he was done, Nandini moved a little back and set her hair properly. Soon Manik asked.

Ma-chale?

Nandini moved her head in yes and Manik placed his palm on her lower back and together they made way downstairs. Finally they sat in the car to start their day at work. The office day was as usual.

Time went on passing and Manan's intimacy have grown gradually. Though they didn't get completely intimate yet and that half intimacy too wasn't happening regularly, it was twice or thrice in a week but now they seem to be easy with each other's body.

Like this 3 weeks and passed away. Life was going smooth for both of them. They had lots of fun too though they couldn't roam around freely but yes at home too they had their share of fun and excitement. With each passing days Manan we're opening up infront of each other and realised that both are crazy in their own way.

Now coming back, at this moment they were at office and half day had already passed off. Nandini was being anxious today. She was again and again coming to Manik with some reason or the other but couldn't form proper words. After lots of trials, she finally asked him.

Nan-Manik!

He replied her while being busy in his file.

Ma-hhmm?

Nan-aap ka kaal kuch plan hai?

Ma-kaal? How am I suppose to know Nandini........you are planning my entire schedule so off course tumhe pata hoga.

Nan-no not like that........any personal plan?

Now Manik looked at her and said.

Ma-personal?

With that he raised his eyebrow at her and saw her looking at him with lots of hope. While Manik said casually.

Ma-Nandini you know every personal, private and professional thing of mine........so why you asking this.

Nan-aacha.........kaal kuch hai........aisa yaad hai aap ko?

Ma-nhi Nandini.........kaal kuch nhi hai....... Until and unless kisi client ka koi birthday ya anniversary........but we don't have to worry abt that........meena (outside receptionist) will handle it.

Nandini scrunched her face, stomp her foot and walked away. Manik frowned in confusion and came behind her. Just when she sat on her chair, he sat on the edge of her table and asked.

Ma-kya hova hai? Tell me you want to say something?

Nan-aapko samj hi kaha aa rha hai.

Ma-toh thoda aur khul k bolo na.

Saying this he started moving his fingers on her temple hair to her cheek. Nandini closed her eyes feeling sad and said.

Nan-ab yeh bhi mei aapko batao? Aap boyfriend ho k nhi samj skte hai kya?

Ma-aacha so are you like talking abt your....... cycle?

Nan-cycle ?

It took a moment for her to understand it and she immediately jerked her hand away from his face.

Nan-why everything related to girls end up there........aap kuch aacha nhi soch skte hai.

Ma-arey........aacha okay sorry.........tell me directly what's up with you........subhe se dekh rha ho........you are behaving indifferently......... kuch chahiye tha?

Nandini was hell irritated now and she said.

Nan-haan chutti chahiye.

Ma-bas itni si baat........thik hai le lo.......aur kuch?

Nandini was shocked hearing this while Manik further said.

Ma-kaho toh tumhare boyfriend ko bhi chutti de do.

And he had that naughty smirk on his face to which Nandini immediately said.

Nan-koi zarurat nhi hai woh bakwas boyfriend ki.........ho sake toh kaal ka din dur hi rakheyega usse mujse.

Manik giggled at this and said being careful at his words.

Ma-you are having mood swings?

Nan-Manik........SIR........just go away from here.

Feeling her having bad mood swings he quietly came and sat on his place and resumed his work but was checking her on regular intervals and every time he saw her scowling in irrition or making bad faces or seems like cursing the objects. He was hell confused today.

Hey ppl here is the update hope you like it. Next chp on Wednesday till than good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8K 23
The story starts from the talent hunt and i promise ill update this one and it will be with a lot of emotions
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

191 2 12
.
305K 15.4K 44
Heya all this is a new story its about how manan get close to each other even when circumstances get them far... I hope u all will like it...