Yours from Birth

נכתב על ידי xCherryBlossomx__

《A south Indian romantic teen fiction》 Join the Sweet love story of Vikram and Harshitha. This story is about... עוד

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter 6
Chapter-7
Note
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-18
Surprise!!
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
W/N
Recap
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Epilogue-1
Epilogue-2
Bonus🌶️

Chapter-17

6.2K 415 236
נכתב על ידי xCherryBlossomx__

Thanks for your precious votes and comments on the previous chapter, drs!! Thank you so much for all your love.

Follow me, so you do not miss out on any information about updates and sneak peeks!

Now spam the comments guys, I love reading your comments!!

Inline comments are love.💜

.

.

.

.

Writer's pov;

"One last kiss?" Vikram pouted as Harshitha tugged him downstairs.

"No Vikram, we are already late." Paying no heed to his words, she walked forward with him on her tow.

"Harshi, you don't love me enough. That's why you are refusing!" Harshitha stopped walking and looked at him hurt but looking at his cheeky smile, she started beating him with her wallet for playing with something like this.

"Okay, okay. I should not have said that. Sorry, d!!" Vikram exclaimed, stopping her and hugging her from behind as she stood staring at the ground angrily.

.

.

Outside,

"Hari, you go and check Kanna. What are they doing inside?" Lakhsmi wondered, looking at the front door anxiously. It's been five minutes since Harshitha went in to call Vikram, and there is no noise coming from the house.

Before Hari would open the car door, Dhanya hurriedly opened the car door and got down.

Startled, everyone looked at her questioningly, giving them a nervous smile, she replied, "I will go and look."

Without waiting for anyone's reply, Dhanya walked inside the house, praying that they will not be in a compromising position, but God hadn't heard her prayer.

What welcomed her was them embracing together in the middle of the freaking living room, whispering something to each other.

Well, It is not new to her, she was always with them at school and college. You would always find them in some corner whispering to each other and her (Dhanya) looking around to alert them if anyone came.

(Every single friend's duty to look out for our dating friends, do you agree?

It is always me (┬┬﹏┬┬) looking if any staff comes there.

Don't mind this single soul, carry on reading(X﹏X) )

Taking a deep breath, Dhanya shouted, "Everyone is waiting!"

Startled by her sudden shout, the couple broke off to see Dhanya running off as if someone had set her a-- on fire (you guys know the word ;))

Once she came out, Lakshmi bombarded her with questions.

"What happened ma?" Lakshmi looked at her panting figure worriedly while Vihana controlled her laughter, looking at her with a knowing look.

"Nothing Paati, they are jus..just searching for something. They said they would come out in a minute." She stammered, cursing her luck, and simultaneously thanked God for at least saving them from getting caught from Hari. Only God knows what would have happened if Hari went inside.

A minute later, a grinning Vikram came out of the house, followed by a flustered Harshitha.

Harshitha joined Dhanya in the back seat while Vikram sat with their grandparents.

"Everything good?" Hari asked, glancing at his sister as she gulped down the whole water bottle in one go, who in reply nodded her head nervously.

"Everything is good except her smudged lipstick." Dhanya mumbled, passing her a tissue to which Harshitha started coughing as dhanya patted her back casually as if she didn't utter those words.

Everyone looked at her worriedly as she continued coughing. Her nose and cheeks turned pink as she glared at Dhanya while Dhanya blinked at her with an innocent look.

"What did you say, Dhanya? I didn't hear you." Hari questioned, looking back as he reversed the car out of their compound.

"Nothing!" She shrugged, leaning back with a teasing smile to which Harshitha pinched her thigh, making her wince in pain.

.

.

.

The journey to Coimbatore was silent except for the occasional ping sound of message notifications and shifting gear. The grandparents are asleep as soon as the car hit the highway.

Our always romantic couple were texting, mostly Vikram sending his new pickup lines to get his darling's reaction. Well, he succeeded in that as she hid her blushing face from time to time.

Oblivious to anything happening in the back seat, the new couple at the front seat kept exchanging secret glances. From time to time, Hari would catch her looking at him and shy away when he smiled at her way.

And you may ask, what is Dhanya doing?

Dhanya sighed as she looked at the three couples in the car. The older ones were sleeping leaning against each other, the younger ones were busy flirting, and the new ones were busy exchanging shy glances. And she, getting stuffed with lots of dog food.

(eating dog food- refers to the self-pity of single people (humorously dubbed 'single dogs' triggered by the public displays of affection by couples online or offline.)-google

Third-wheeling for her bestie is already cruel and now looking at these couples makes her feel lonely as ever.

'Oh god, I should have left in that car with uncle and aunty itself.' Dhanya thought, closing her eyes as she heard Harshitha giggle at something Vikram sent, adding fuel to her lonely self.

.

.

.

"Come home with Harshitha next time, Dhanya!" Lakshmi exclaimed as they stopped outside her home to drop her off.

"Kandipa Paati!" Dhanya promised, standing near the car window as Vikram and Hari carried her luggage to her home.

(sure grandma)

"Bring your parents too and don't forget to give the pickles to your grandmother. She is already 68, and she still asks her friend to make pickles for her." Lakshmi complained about her friend, to which everyone laughed.

The friendship of their grandmothers had run deep into their roots that no one could break them apart. The best friends glanced at each other with a smile, hoping one day they will also be like this, exchanging recipes and complaining about each other to their granddaughters.

"Okay Paati, I will not forget, and you two take care." Dhanya waved at the grandparents and moved toward her best friend's side.

"Well, see you in two weeks?" Dhanya raised her brows as she grinned at Harshitha knowingly.

"See you in a week idiot, our holidays are getting over this week." Harshitha laughed, knocking on her forehead, to which Dhanya moved back, pouting.

"Okay, okay. See you in a week then, and don't get caught, kissing in the middle of the living room." Dhanya whispered the last part in her ear and moved back with a smirk as the boys came down after safely keeping her bags inside her home.

"Neeyelam advice panra nelama. You get inside, it's still dark, and get some sleep!" Harshitha sighed, shooing her friend to get inside her home. The colony was still very silent and lonely even though it was seven in the morning.

(My fate that I have to get advice from you) Tamilians can get the emotion and slang behind this dialogue. 😂'

"Olunga en advice eh follow panu d and vihana told me what happened in the hallway that day." Dhanya winked at her bewildered expression referring to the morning incident as she walked back to her home. (Refer to chapter 11)

(Be obedient and follow my advice)

Vihana hid from her, leaning against the window as Harshitha glared at her for leaking that embarrassing moment.

"Polama?" Hari asked as he started the car.

(Can we go?)

"Oh wait, I will sit in the back with Harshi," Vikram exclaimed, getting down and opening the back door and sitting opposite Harshitha with a grin.

"Vikram, it's only 5 minutes till we reach there. Why do you have to change seats?" Ganesh asked his grandson as they all looked at Vikram for an answer.

"Thatha, you both sit comfortably. I can adjust in here." Vikram assured, taking Harshitha hands in his as their grandparents looked at him fondly while Harshitha pinched his hands for lying without any shame.

They are so proud as their grandson is so thoughtful and understanding.

"Am I right Harshi, they should sit comfortably, right?" Vikram asked his darling as he intertwined their fingers intimately while later looked at him with a deadpan expression.

"Yes Vikram Anna, It's so sweet of you." Harshitha replied, sarcasm dripping in her voice as Vikram's face went from a sweet smile to a deadly glare while vihana controlled her laugh with a cough, to which Hari offered her the water bottle innocently.

(Anna- Brother)

.

.

.

"Why are you guys so late?" Harshitha's mom questioned them as soon as they reached Prathyuksha's home.

"Oh, we went to drop Dhanya, remember?" Harshitha drawled, removing her slipper at the entrance. She smiled at her relatives as they walked past them with the plates of fruit.

The whole house is decorated with yards of orange marigolds and serial lights. The furniture in the living room was pushed back against the wall to get enough space for performing the rituals.

The whole house was buzzing with energy and happiness as this was the first marriage after 20 years in this generation. The ladies checking the final things which need to be taken to the mandapam tomorrow, the men checking, the decoration work, and the few little kids, running around asking everyone for their phone if they had any games in them.

"Okay go and be with Prathyuksha, she is alone in her room, and avoid Swetha Chithi," Sakthi warned her daughter, as she looked around for Swetha's figure.

"Okay ma, I will avoid her," Harshitha replied, clutching her dupatta as her heart raced for an unknown reason. She must avoid Swetha and Vikram at any cost!!

Swetha was Sakthi's cousin Ram's wife. Ram was actually in love with Sakthi when they were younger, but Sakthi refused to marry him as he had a lot of bad habits.

When his parents married him off with Swetha, he refused to be with her, and only after Sakthi married Krishna, he give up. So, it became a deep scar in Swetha's mind. She still thinks Harshitha's mother Sakthi was the reason for her initial miserable marriage years.

So, it became Swetha's habit to fight with her in any family function for any silly reason or trying to pick up any fault in her kids and scold them in front of everybody and insult Sakthi for her parenting.

.

.

.

to be continued..

Hello, chellams!!

Well well well!! Guess who is evil? *evil smirk*

Do you like it?

Share your thoughts

Thank you, take care.

Have a great day/Night.💜

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

113K 2.9K 31
(Y/n) Zoe, younger adoptive brother of Hanji Zoe enlists into the military to improve the laughing stock known as the Survey corps...but along the wa...
1.4M 88.9K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
243K 14.8K 38
Completed story♥️✓ Vicky, currently nineteen years old, had lost his parents in a cruel murder when he was just six years, an age where life should h...
636K 34.2K 72
Completed story♥️✓ Veer, the typical bad boy, and playboy with crowds of hearts waiting for his mere glance. Yes, he is handsome..but what's the valu...