Changes

By BratzDoll

change /CHānj/ verb make or become different. More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y- O N E
T W E N T Y- T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y- F O U R
T W E N T Y- F I V E
T W E N T Y- S I X
T W E N T Y- S E V E N
T W E N T Y- E I G H T
T W E N T Y- N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y- T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y- F O U R
T H I R T Y- F I V E
T H I R T Y- S I X
T H I R T Y- S E V E N
T H I R T Y- E I G H T
T H I R T Y- N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y- O N E
F O U R T Y- T W O
F O U R T Y- T H R E E
F O U R T Y- F O U R
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y- S I X
F O R T Y- S E V E N
F O R T Y- E I G H T
F O R T Y- N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y- O N E
F I F T Y- T W O
F I F T Y- T H R E E
F I F T Y- F O U R
F I F T Y- F I V E
F I F T Y- S I X
F I F T Y- S E V E N
F I F T Y- E I G H T
F I F T Y- N I N E

T H I R T Y- O N E

1.9K 67 9
By BratzDoll

Valentine's Day..

Destinee was overly excited about Valentine's Day now that she has a Valentine. TJ made a reservation at the best five star restaurant he could find. Along with that he bought her a few gifts and decorated the penthouse suite.

Destinee was excited to see what he came up with. Since he was spoiling her she felt obligated to spoil him as well. A few days ago she went out shopping Tyler for their boyfriend's.

After being home all day bored, Destinee ended up at Kierra's house with her and Amira until the time winds down for their date later tonight.

The girls sat and talked until time began winding down. Once TJ began blowing up Destinee's phone she knew it was time to start getting ready.

Luckily, she got everything done in the right amount of time. She brushed her hands down her red Dahlia Ruched Mini Dress from fashion nova paired with some clear heels. Alongside she held a red mini purse.

She wasn't heavy on makeup so eyelashes and a lip combination was good enough for her.

TJ shot her a text stating that he's outside. Destinee quickly ran her fingers through her body wave textured hair and made her way out.

"I'll see you later ma, I love you."

"I love you too baby.. look at you, you look sexy girl."

"Thank youuuu."

Destinee embraced her mother and made her way to TJ's car. She placed the gift bag that held the Items she bought him in the trunk along with her suitcase of clothes. He got out to open her door and made sure to plant a kiss on her head before she got in.

"You look beautiful." He complimented once he made his way in the drivers seat.

"Thank you.. you look handsome."

TJ smirked in reply. Their conversation continued as they made their way to the restaurant. The restaurant was beautiful, light up, different floors, big windows that glistened along with the stars—it was more than Destinee imagined.

"You outdid yourself Taevis."

"Don't call me that shit."

"Get used to it."

They made their way into the restaurant. Everything was decorated nicely for Valentine's Day.

"Reservation for T.Johnson" TJ spoke once the hostess gave him her attention. She smiled and nodded her head once she seen his name written on the list. She grabbed ahold of two menus and led them to their secluded section.

She placed the menus on the table before allowing them to sit. Once they got settled she took their drink orders and gave them time to look over the menu.

"This is nice, thank you."

"Shit, anytime."

"Anytime?" She repeated raising a brow, "don't know why you told me that.. I'll start planning something else later."

"Something like what?"

"Let's travel.."

"Where you wanna go?" TJ laughed. He knew how Destinee is. You tell her one thing and she runs with it. He wasn't going to hear the ending of this.

"I mean since you asked.. I was thinking like Bora Bora, Cancun, Puerto Rico, you know?"

"Pick a place and I'll take you Des."

"Aww you got a soft spot for me?" Destinee smiled over at her boyfriend. She was becoming more spoiled by the day due to him.

TJ smirked over at his girlfriend, "something like that."

"I like that Taevis."

"Mane don't call me that shit."

"I could've sworn that was your name, correct me if I'm wrong?"

"You got a smart ass mouth, Des. Don't play with me."

"Mhm."

Soon, the waitress came and took their orders. Destinee settled for Steak cooked well done, lobster, and loaded mash potatoes. TJ ordered steak medium well, loaded mashed potatoes, and grilled shrimp marinated in garlic butter.

Their orders were jotted down and sent to the kitchen. The waitress refilled their cup and headed to take care of her other tables.

"Where'd you find this place?"

"I don't look like the type of nigga to do research or something?" TJ questioned which made Destinee burst into laughter.

"I didn't say that."

Soon, the waitress came back with their food. They enjoyed the rest of their date until they got full. Of course TJ made Destinee put her wallet down, he payed for the entire meal like he planned on doing since he asked her on a date.

After they ate, they got sleepy. They headed to the penthouse suite TJ took his time to decorate. The penthouse suite was at least fifteen minutes away from the Restaurant. Since their was minimum traffic instead of heavy traffic like usual they got there quicker than expected.

"Taevis you can't blindfold me I have lashes on."

"Des fuck those lashes, I'll buy you more put this blindfold on."

"I have to grab your things from the trunk."

"We'll get it later, put the blindfold on."

Destinee eventually gave in and put the blindfold on.  She was careful enough not to mess up her eyelash extensions she got done recently. TJ led her to the top floor where their penthouse suite was located. TJ opened the door and removed the blindfold. Destinee instantly gasped, everything was beautiful.

Rose pedals created a walk way, candles were along side adding a dim lighting into the dark room. Stars sparkled through the tall windows. Walking into the bedroom, the rose pedals formed a heart on the bed and in the heart sat the gifts. Red, pink, and white hearts hung up from the ceiling of the bedroom draped around. Going into the bathroom, rose pedals and candles decorated around the tub. Destinee loved it, it shocked her to see how much he went out for her.

"Wow.." she stood there lost for words, as much as she didn't want tears to escape a few did anyway.

TJ used his thumb to wipe the tears away from her eyes. Her liking it was all that mattered to him.

"I love it, thank you."

"I got something else coming for you tomorrow."

"What is it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

Destinee fanned him off. She walked back through recording their decorative suite. She's never had someone do that for her, she wanted to remember every detail she can.

Once she finished, she gave TJ his gift as well. Valentine's Day was for her, TJ told her that numerous times. But of course being Destinee, she bought him stuff as well.

"I'm going in the shower.. are you coming?"

"You deadass?"

"Yes? Come on.."

Destinee was too nervous to ask that question but decided to anyway. After being together for awhile TJ has never seen her body completely bare.

She started the shower so that it'll be hot by time they got in. The two undressed. TJ couldn't help but to look at Destinee's body—completely naked. The way she was sculpted was beautiful to him. Plus, him being the reason behind her gaining happy weight made it even better.

The two were amazed by each other. Destinee eyed TJ just as much as he eyed her. Destinee admired him from head to toe, his handsome face, to his built body and lower. TJ was bigger than Destinee imagined. His long penis held a curve. It looked well kept up with due to its fresh trim.

After a moment of taking each other in, they hopped into the shower. The hot shower was needed for the both of them. They reached every crack and crevice of their body's a few times before hopping out of the shower.

[⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️]
"Come here." Destinee used her finger to signal for TJ to come.

The two were wrapped in nothing but their towels. The sexual tension built up from the second they seen each other. Destinee no longer wanted to make herself resist, she wanted more, she was ready.

She pecked TJ's lips a few times before speaking, "I'm ready.."

"You sure?"

"More than positive."

TJ wasted no time scooping her up into his arms. They made out their whole way to the bedroom. He softly laid her down on the bed. He undid her towel admiring her beautiful face then her body. He kissed her lips and plant kisses from her lips on down.

Once he got to her vagina, he kissed her second pair of lips softly a few times. Destinee shivered from the warm touch of his lips against her. He paid close attention to her clitoris, she was already wet just from his touch.

He threw her legs around his shoulders. Just as Destinee imagined, his tongue game was amazing. His tongue expertly flicked around her clitoris. Destinee moaned out gripping ahold of the bedsheet.

Her hips naturally began to rotate against his tongue. He continued to suck and slurp on her clitoris which drove Destinee crazy. Her stomach began to tighten signaling that her orgasm was coming.

"Mmm, fuck." Destinee breathed out. Her legs soon began shaking, after awhile she could no longer hold her orgasm. She was pleased once she came.

Once TJ raised up, the two shared a kiss. The kiss was passionate, the two shared the same rhythm. TJ wanted more than just causal, rough sex, it was Destinee's first time he wanted to make love to her.

"You sure you ready?"

Destinee nodded her head. He bent down to peck her lips a few more times. He grabbed his dick that had grew stiff by now. Slowly, he inserting himself into Destinee. The two let out a breath. Destinee kept a tight grip onto the bedsheet, TJ continued going at a pace that was bearable for her. The pain had now gone away, the two were now able to enjoy the friction that was happening between them.

Destinee's mouth parted as a soft moan escaped. he continued to penetrate her. He kept both of his hands gripped on her hips. Her beautiful soft moans only drove TJ crazy, it was like music to his ears—he was enjoying every second of it.

"Fuck Des.." TJ muttered. They created a rhythm that he's never experienced before. He held tighter onto Destinee's hip as she began to buck against him, he bit down on his lip looking at her with low lustful eyes.

"Look at me." He told Destinee in this low lustful tone. He wanted direct eye contact as he penetrated her. Destinee returned eye contact. He wanted to look into her eyes and see the facial expressions her beautiful face was making.

"S-shit." He grunted.

Destinee's walls began to tighten around him. She moaned out louder feeling her orgasm coming. "Don't stop." Destinee moaned out. Her back created a deeper arch as her head flung back, the two breathing picked up signaling that both of them had reached their climax. They came at the same time.

But that wasn't enough for them, they went another round. Nothing wild. TJ continued making love to her, keeping a sync rhythm. He was learning her body and he loved everything about that.

Soon, they both tapped out. They laid next to each other wrapped in a blanket breathing heavily. After catching her breath Destinee sat up, TJ eyed her every move as she removed the cover from around his waist.

"Des-"

She shushed him immediately, "Just let me."

She wrapped her hand around his thick pole and began stroking. She flicked her tongue around the head of his thick pole, TJ bit down on his lip—his eyes never left from her. She took him into her mouth feeling pleased as her man let out grunts.

He held Destinee's hair up for her as she went to work. To say she was inexperience, this being her first time, she was doing a good job and TJ was enjoying every second of it. They felt every inch of each other's bodies.

"Fuck.. Des." He threw his head back in satisfaction.

His toes began to curl which signaled he was reaching his climax. Destinee kept going. The room was filled with slurping sounds and TJ's grunts.

Finally he came which felt like a relief for him. Destinee cleaned up every bit the same way he did with her. Destinee's behavior shocked him, this was a side of her that he could get used to.

"I love you Des.." He trailed off.

Destinee looked over at him and smiled. She remembered the conversation she had with her mother, the first day she admitted to loving TJ. She just never knew when to say it.

"I love you Taevis."

"I'll let that shit slide this time."

JB had a romantic night planned for Kierra. They had just finished dinner at this fancy restaurant deep into the city. After dinner, Kierra got this idea to walk the beach—it was dark, the stars were out which was a perfect time just to walk and hold a deep conversation in Kierra's opinion.

They intertwined hands and walked along the beach. The silky yet firm sand felt good on their feet. The waves swished around giving the beach a peaceful feel.

"I had fun tonight, thank you." Kierra began conversation.

"You don't gotta thank me for shit you deserve."

Kierra smiled. Being back on good terms with Jeremiah felt amazing. It's been a long time since they've been this happy together. They were enjoying every second of it. Things seemed to be the way they used to be.

"Our Valentine's Day ain't over today." JB told Kierra, "we leave tomorrow."

"Leave? Where we going?"

"Vacation.. I settled on a spot after days of planning."

"Hmm, where is this vacation?"

"Dubai." Once JB said that Kierra's eyes lit up instantly. She squealed and jump up on Jeremiah kissing his face repeatedly.

"Before we go on this trip can we talk?"

"Mane can we talk once we get there? You rather be crying in Dubai or at home?"

"I rather cry at home so I wouldn't have to cry in Dubai dumbass!"

"Alright." He laughed, "what we gotta talk about?"

"If it's about old shit I don't wanna hear that shit." He interrupted her as she opened her mouth to speak, "We good. I told you that shit a long time ago."

"Jeremiah-"

"I don't care Kierra. You overthink too much and you let that shit fuck with you. I realize that every time shit is going good between us you start overthinking and start apologizing over old shit that I'm not worried about."

"You think you know me."

"I do. Enough to know that us talking before our trip gotta do with you apologizing and dwelling over old shit."

"I still feel like I'm obligated to apologize to you. The shit I did was toxic and we both know that Jeremiah. I should've never done half of the shit I did. At that moment I felt as if I had every right to react the way I did but I didn't."

"Kierra I'm not holding shit against you. Shit happens. The shit that happened is not all on you, I did fucked up shit too."

"But I dragged it."

"Chill out.. I'm not trippin over that shit."

The conversation dropped. Instead of a sappy conversation about old things, they had a deep conversation about life and conspiracy theories.

[⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️]
After awhile of walking on the beach they headed back to their suite. Kierra wasted no time hopping on Jeremiah as they walked through the doors of the suite. She kissed his lips numerous times as she pushed him towards the bedroom. She bypassed ever decorated area in the suite since it was the last thing on her mind, she wanted to feel her man first.

Usually she would allow Jeremiah to take control but she wanted full control. She pushed him down onto the bed immediately climbing onto him straddling his lap.

"Damn Kierra."

"Shh, don't talk."

She undressed JB and allowed JB to undress her as well. The sexual tension built up high. Kierra wanted to feel her man more than anything.

The two let out a soft moan as Kierra slid onto Jeremiah's dick that had grew hard and stiff by now. Luckily for her good knees she maintain a good balance while riding her man. JB kept a grip on her waist to keep up with the pace that she was going.

Kierra was wet and the wet substance on her man's dick proved that. Her head flung back in satisfaction, the both of them let out moans. After awhile they both reached their climax.

JB wasn't finished, he wanted control now. He flipped Kierra over ass up face down. He took her arms behind her back before slowly entering into her. Kierra was now no longer in control of anything.

"Fuck." Jeremiah breathed out.

The volume of Kierra's moan increased as Jeremiah's pace picked up. His eyes roamed over her body, he stared down at her ass loving the waves it created as he penetrated her from behind.

Eventually Kierra had another orgasm but that didn't stop him. The sticky off white substance Kierra had released dripped from off of his dick onto the bedsheet under them.

"Fuck, Jeremiah." Kierra moaned out.

Her shaky legs began to weaken. She was barely able to hold herself up in position. JB came at the right time before her shaky legs gave out on her.

The two laid flat on the bed panting trying to catch their breath. Kierra's loud moans made her throat feel as if it was going hoarse.

"If I lose my voice ima fuck you up Jeremiah."

"Shit, you pounced on me."

JB placed a kissed on Kierra's temple before getting up heading into the bathroom. He started a warm bubble bath to help settle her sore legs.

He walked back into the room of their suite picking Kierra up bridal style to carry her into the bathroom.   He gently sat her in the warm water full of bubbles to soothe her legs.

"Thank you."

He nodded. He left out of the bathroom allowing her to handle her business. He walked around making sure that the decorations he put up were still in tact. Seeing that it was he nodded his head in satisfaction.

He removed the linen from the bedsheet changing it to a clean set. Knowing how Kierra went he decided to set the gift up on the island of the kitchen instead. He removed the gifts from the island bringing them into the bedroom. He aligned them neatly on the bed.

After awhile of waiting Kierra walked into the room. She looked over at the gifts then back at JB with a smile plastered on her face.

"I love you." She placed a kiss on his lips a few times.

"I love you too."

She went through each of her gifts thanking him every time. He was even thoughtful enough to write her a letter, fourteen reasons why he loves her since Valentine's Day fell on the fourteenth.

She shed a few tears reading over the letter. She was truly happy, she was happy that they were able to rekindle their relationship from their falling out.

Cam had talked Amira into going out to dinner with him since today was Valentine's Day.

He booked a reservation at a nice restaurant using that as his chance to talk to her. They were equally invested in getting to know each other better.

They talked over dinner starting off with simple things to talk about relating to them. He knew little about Amira from the last time they've seen each other. She was intriguing, he wanted to know more.

After dinner, they walked the boardwalk of the lake someone had light up for Valentine's Day. They got to know each other better and joked around. They even sat on the grass nearby the water taking in the view.

It was dark, the stars shined above them along with the dim lighting the moon let off. The stars reflected on the water making certain areas of the dark lake light up with line rays.

The setting was peaceful. Luckily no one else was around. It was good enough for them to take in the view and talk without any extra noise distracting them.

"You do this often?" Amira asked looking over at Cam.

"Nah. I haven't even celebrated Valentine's Day in years. I don't give people my attention. I work—I focus on working more than anything."

"So, that means that I should feel special?"

"Shit, I mean. Hell yeah."

They shared a laugh before silence fell upon them again. They looked straight ahead at the view in front of them. Conversation was already done over dinner, they couldn't think of anything else they needed to talk about.

After enjoying each other's company for a little while longer they ended their nights off. Cam dropped Amira off back to Kierra's house and Cam headed back home.

As he showered he thought to himself. He couldn't believe that he was putting himself back out there getting to know someone. It's been years since Cam's last relationship or since he last gave his time to someone.

He was more so focused on working than anything. Everything else didn't matter to him. He was used to being by himself, hustling getting money like the streets had taught him.

Even with multiple females being in his face he never paid it any attention. The hoe life just wasn't for him, it didn't interest him. He couldn't just sit there and give himself to every female, he knew the consequences behind that.

But, he felt as if Amira was different. She wasn't throwing herself at him like the rest of the females he came in contact with. She was ambitious with a good head on her shoulders. On top of that she was naturally beautiful.

Getting to know her could turn out to be the best thing Cam did in awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.2K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
112K 3.2K 61
It was YOU who shown me different
22.6K 446 31
When you move to a new city to start a new life, but someone still ruin it even tho you love him.
227 16 10
The blind date that changed your life into chaos and adventure, not knowing where life will lead you two, you both never took it seriously. - (An up...