Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

Bởi gumaank

Xem Thêm

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-36

4.3K 682 74
Bởi gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manik came and sat on the couch, while Nandini came in the canteen and made a cup of coffee for Manik, just like the way he loves. She filled the entire mug along with the froth of coffee and came back in cabin.

Seeing him all settled on the couch, she directly made way there and sat beside him along with placing the mug on the coffee table. Manik came beside her and took her in his arms, while Nandini leaned in his embrace and rested for a while. After a small moment she asked.

Nan-how was the meeting?

Ma-it was good.........went the way it should be.

It was not some deal meeting. Just a weekly report meeting with all the HOD's. After that Manik asked her.

Ma-did fab5 trouble you? Aaliya ne kuch bola?

On this Nandini moved away and looked at him along with giggling, making him confuse and frown. Than she said about all the dreaming things that aaliya mocked at her, her husband comment and all which irritated Manik to hell. Anyways Nandini sum up the whole fiasco by saying.

Nan-don't take too much stress of her.........I know she troubles you a lot........but you don't have to worry........kyuki na hi uske sapne purre honewale hai aur na hi I am going to get insecure with your closeness and trouble you.........so forget all that and have this coffee........warna ab yeh coffee se cold coffee hojayegi.

Manik smiled at that and took the mug from her hand as Nandini had picked it up and forwarded to him. He took a sip and than bought it close to her. Nandini took a sip from his hand and like this they were having their coffee. In btwn Nandini spoke.

Nan-yeh coffee aur cold coffee k baat pe se ek joke yaad aaya. Sunao?

Manik moved his head in yes and in reply Nandini clapped for once and than said.

Nan-do friends cafe jaate hai and ek friend coffee order krti hai........woh usse thoda thanda hone k liye rakhti hai........thodi der baad dusri friend usko bolti hai........yaar teri coffee jldi pee le........toh the first once ask....... kyu...........so the other friend says........yaar ismei likha hai........coffee 25 rs and cold coffee 35 rs.

Saying this she started laughing and seeing her laughing Manik too laughed. After a small laughing session, they became silent and it was a bit weird. Their eyes got locked and then Manik leaned close to her.

It was a clear indication that he was nearing for a lip lock. Nandini was a little nervous and a little shy which is why her breathings got uneven and she closed her eyes, waiting for him to bring butterflies in her tummy.

Manik came extremely close to her, such that both could inhale each other's fragrance and their hot breathes fanning on each other's skin. Manik's lips touched her lips and just then there was a knock at the door.

Though it affected a bit late to Manik but Nandini flinched and moved back immediately and that's why Manik realised abt the knock. Nandini hurriedly moved back and came to her place while Manik let the person in.

Rest of the day passed normally. At the parking lot, Manik and Nandini stood opposite to each other holding hands. It was like Nandini will drop him to the fab5's office and will come home with the driver than driver uncle will come back to pick up Manik. So at this moment Nandini holded his hand firmly and said.

Nan-go home.....eat and sleep........we will meet tmrw.

Manik made a bad face at that and said.

Ma- I am going to miss you a lot.

Nandini simply nodded her head and then looked around to find any predator. Seeing no one around she quickly placed a kiss on his cheek and than open the door for him, owing to his fractured hand.

Once he sat, Nandini too sat and the journey began. She dropped him simply and came back home. The night went normally. Next morning, Nandini was at Manik's place, cooking breakfast for them unaware that Manik was home only.

Actually Nandini had just started her work when Manik realised that she's here. So he came down half ready and looked at her tall posture facing her back to him. Well Nandini loved heels, she is so much use to it that she can't leave without it and that is why she always stood equally beside Manik's tall height.

And it's always fate that makes you a person for your better future. Anyways without making much noise, he came close to her with big steps, jerked her around, scaring her and before she could register anything, he placed his lips on her's for a rough kiss.

His hold on her lips was so strong that Nandini had to fist his shirt and once she felt him, she closed her eyes and let him be. She felt him sucking her aggressively not coz of some anger but coz of longing. Nandini have missed him too.

Being in kiss, Manik managed to pick her up and make her sit on the kitchen slab, Nandini immediately wrapped her legs around his knees, bringing him close to her. They moved away on being breathless and once they moved away they were huffing badly. Once she was a bit normal, she said, still trying to catch her breathe.

Nan-shant Mr monster.........shant.

Manik looked at her and that look in his eyes made Nandini realise that it's not the time to tease him and immediately she too became normal and caressed his cheek lovingly making him close his eyes.

Than she gently fist his shirt and pulled him close to her as softly as she could and wrapped her arms around his nape, taking him in a peaceful smooth hug. Manik hugged her back, inhaling on her hair and nuzzling in btwn her crook of neck and shoulder, over the fabric.

After a long hug, Nandini moved away and asked him with lots of concern in her tone.

Nan-kya hova?

With that she held his chin to look at him and than asked.

Nan-bura sapna dekha?

Manik moved his head in no so she further asked.

Nan-toh? Baby ko office nhi jaana?

Saying this she pouted quickly as if her pout would convince him to say the truth while Manik removed her hand from his chin and said.

Ma-stop treating me like a baby..........or else this baby will show you how big of a man he is.

Nandini giggled at this and said moving him away from her gently and than getting down. She turned back to resume her work and than said once again starting her work.

Nan-since the baby man is okay.........I should start with this coz ab muje bahut bhuk lag rhi hai..........and ab agar mei nhi khaya na toh aaj mei pakka behosh hojaogi.

Saying this she acted to faint but moved backwards and rested her upper body on his chest. Seeing her acting, Manik made her stand straight and back hugged her. Than he peeped in to see her doing something with flour so he asked.

Ma-aaj kya bana rhi ho?

Nan-aaj hai dhebra aur masala chai.........yummmmm

Ma-dhe? What?

Nan-dhebra........thepla pata hai?

Ma-haan.

Nan-bas exactly waisa hi taste krta hai........but this is made in bajra k atta........not in normal atta.

Ma-aacha!

With this he saw her busy in kneading the flour and soon he hide his face in her hair, nuzzling her. Nandini did feel ticklish but she let him be. Along with came the realisation that their touch moment has increased in this relationship and she was saying to herself to be prepared for more.

She doesn't have any intimacy issue but it's just that all her life she believed that nobody is going to touch her and than she fell in love. She never doubted Manik's intention too but years of denial takes time to go.

She was ready for intimacy but she didn't have courage to start that and when he started she felt everything new and all together that she can't take it in one go and that is why she was giving herself this pep talk of intimacy.

Anyways with this thought, she made the breakfast and then they came at the table. Manik had doubt with that grey thing served to him but as soon as he tasted it, he was happy to have something like this, and then the sip of masala chai was just like cherry on the cake.

The breakfast was as usual with Nandini non stop talking. This time she was just talking abt dhebra all the time and Manik kept listening to her until they we're finally done. They left for office and like this 2 days passed away.

In this 2 days nothing major happened in their lives, just the normal routine and some Manan's increase in touch moments. Apart from that in this 2 days, Manik was finally cured from him plaster and his hand was free once again.

He had to take care off course by not lifting up weight and all but other than that he was all good to go. Anyways, tonight after 4 days Manik had made plans to come to Nandini's place for dinner.

So at this moment he was on his way to her home and Nandini was just setting the table as she was done with cooking. Today she had a feeling that something is going to happen and that gave her jittery feeling rather than negative ones.

Everything was all set and the door bell rang, scaring Nandini in other way and making her heartbeat go wild. She straightened her dress and hair and than the bell rang again. In hurry she ran to open the door and her steps got miscalculated which is why she banged badly with the door.

The sound was so loud that even Manik heard it and hearing that he got scared. Imaging of her being in some danger and started ringing the bell hysterically and Nandini opened the door as fast as she could. Seeing her all safe and health. Manik immediately entered in and cupped her face. With worry in his tone he asked.

Ma-what was that sound?

Nandini replied by placing her hand on his.

Nan-actually my steps got miscalculated and I banged with the door.

Ma-kahi lagi toh nhi na?

Nandini moved her head in no and Manik immediately took her in his arms. Being in her warmth, Manik said with relaxation coming in his tone.

Ma-thank god you are safe.........2 min k liye toh muje laga kuch hogaya hai andar.

Nandini broke the hug and said assuring him.

Nan-kuch nhi hoga Manik.........don't worry.

Though she said that but in reality they both were scared with her blood relation. Though Manik was determined to deal with them when the time comes but one thing was true that if in case that comes for some time they will be shocked as they are always unprepared to see that day. Anyways to lighten up the moment, Nandini said.

Nan-freshen up.........you must be hungry.

Manik agreed and came in her room and entered the restroom. Nandini was behind him and gave him towel once he was out. Then they headed to the dining table coz it was late and they were hungry.

Nandini filled his plate and than sat beside him. With minimal talk, they had their dinner and than Nandini bought the cheesecake that she made today. Serving and feeding in they finally were done with their dinner. So after quickly semi wrapping up the kitchen, Nandini came to Manik who was prefectly settled on the couch.

Hey ppl here is the update hope you like it.........well I did expect more of comments in previous chp but anyways..........next update on Saturday till then bye bye.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

266K 22.3K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...
3.6K 161 9
Basically Mori gives double black a job to infiltrate UA high
101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
326 25 21
.