Crazy Ex| EJ Caswell

بواسطة wheelerblossom

-crazy ex ᵉʲ ᶜᵃˢʷᵉˡˡ "who's that... المزيد

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

8.9K 363 518
بواسطة wheelerblossom

"Hey! Do you like your eyes?" the loud, anger voice echoed off the hallways. Nova stared hard at a shorter sophomore, their eyes burning into her skull, "Do you?"

"S-sure." they answered back, adjusting their backpack and reddening in the face.

"Then stop staring at me before I rip them out of your face and glue them to your ears." Nova threatened, pulling her locker open angrily with a loud groan. Ashlyn crept over to the girl, watching her throw things into the small locker harshly.

"You're, like, at a ten and need to be at a four this early in the morning." the redhead girl said with a small laugh, "Rough morning?"

"Rough morning, rough weekend, rough week, rough month, rough freakin' summer." Nova listed on, slamming her locker shut again as Ashlyn jumped, "If one more person looks at me like i'm seconds away from exploding, I will scream."

"Louder then you are now?" Seb added in, coming up by her side with a smile, "You look so pretty."

Nova took a long sigh, "Thank you, Seb. I worked hard on my eyelids."

"Golden, I think it's nice." Ashlyn agreed with a nod, "That's probably why people are staring."

"Yeah!" Seb agreed with a bright smile, "Definitely not because of the viral video of you throwing a hot pizza in your boyfriends face and calling him a liar and a potential cheater."

Ashlyn and Nova both paused and looked his way. Seb had a sudden look of guilt, "I'm sorry, Nova. I can't lie."

"It's okay, I know." Nova sighed, hugging her books to her, "I just need
to find EJ, tell him i'm sorry and that I over reacted, and then we'll be okay again."

"Nova, actually-" Ashlyn began, her face similar to Sebs guilty one. Her sentence was cut short by Seb forcefully grabbing Nova and spinning her around, away from a certain someone's at the end of the hall, "Yes, this!"

"What is happening? His locker is that way." Nova said in disbelief as both Ashlyn and Seb began speed walking, holding either side of her arms.

"Assembly first!" Seb grinned, giving Ashlyn a not so subtle wink over her shoulder.

"And this year, seniors will be allowed to wear baseball hats on Fridays." their principal spoke to the group of students. Nova looked around the gym, searching for a familiar dark head of hair.

"Yeah, go seniors!" one of the cheerleads yelled out in the silent gym, "Friday!"

"Isn't that exciting? You love hats." Ashlyn tried to change the subject with Nova quickly.

"No, she doesn't." Seb gave a odd look before realizing Ashlyn was trying to distract her, "You do!"

"So did he actually block my number or did he drop his phone in the lake? Get eaten by a fish? Where is he anyways?" A string of questions flooring Novas mouth as she searched the gym, "My mom is grilling me about us making up, if I don't come home with good news she's going to flip her lid."

"We'll look after." Ashlyn gave a forced smile, guilt dripping in her words, "Look, your friends."

Nova looked over and saw the group of girls she'd usually hung out with, giving a bright smile and a wave. The five all returned it with a odd look, turning away from her and whispering not so quietly.

"Great, so that stupid pizza really ruined my rep." Nova nodded her head with a sarcastic smile, "I'll never eat pepperoni again."

"And now for a special introduction." their principal added in with a nod of his head, "This year, East High, has a new drama teacher that has a announcement that her swore, in writing, won't cost too much money."

A few of the people on the front row clapped for the petite blonde that walked up to the mic, "Please hold your applause."

She grabbed a t-shirt launcher from the podium, walking to the crowd and launching it at a freshman. "Go, Wildcats!"

Seb saw EJ in the corner of his eye, eyes going wide and scooting forward to avoid Nova possibly getting a look.

"My name is Miss Jenn." the new drama teacher announced as the mic squeaked slightly, "And when I heard that the high school where High School Musical was shot had never staged a production for High School Musical: the musical. I was shocked as an actress, inspired as a director, and triggered as a mellennial."

"Maybe one good thing will come out of this year." Nova commented with a small sigh, "Obviously I could be the next Gabriella."

"You and EJ did sing Can I Have This Dance at the talent show in the tenth grade." Ashlyn nodded, remembering, "Back when you did golden eyeliner instead of eyeshadow."

"Auditions are tomorrow after school. The show can change your lives. And i'm saying this as a background dancer from the original movie. Third from the left, back row, red head band. And those are my real teeth." Miss Jenn smiled before Carlos, a boy Nova was on yearbook with, tried to grab the mic, "Oh! And meet your student choreographer, Carlos. You know him as captain of the Color Guard. I know him as a unpaid, rising star."

The bell echoed off the gym as Nova grinned, grabbing her bag, "Time to go get my baby back!"

"Ashlyn." Seb whined as he looked toward the redhead, "I can't do this to her."

"You promised." Ashlyn said with a knowing look.

"I can't keep promises either." Seb spoke, looking toward Nova who gave a weird look toward the pair, "Nova, there's something you should know about EJ."

Nova crossed her arms and waiting for the guilty pair to go on.

Eyes turned when the cafeteria doors swung open, in coming a storm with one victim in mind. Chatter spread immediately as the pair of legs traveled across the cafeteria, eyes set in stone on two people. Novas arm grabbed the back of Ninis jacket and shoved her as far as she could before dumping her low carb smoothie on EJ's head.

Oohs spread across the cafeteria as green fell off of EJ's head, clearly staining his jacket in the process. His eyes moved to meet Novas for the first time in a month, a look of disbelief, "Signature move?"

"I was gonna apologize for what I did, you know." Nova stated with a hard, chilling glare, "Apology for overreacting and say that I should have trusted you instead of calling you a liar and a potential cheater. But my intuition was right, wasn't it? You get with a sophomore the second we split up at the same camp I worried about you going to because of other girls."

"One, she's a junior. And two, we were broken up." EJ defended himself in disbelief, slapping some of the green out of his hair as everyone in the cafeteria watched the pair, "You're doing, by the way."

"My doing?" Nova asked in disbelief as her jaw twitched from how angry she was, "If I may quote your exact words, 'It's not gonna work out anymore, Nova.' But yeah, my doing, wasn't it, EJ?"

"Yeah, after the fact that you called me a liar and tried to control me into not going just because you thought I was gonna go off and get with other girl." EJ went back at her. Their tones were so similar that it was almost scary. It was clear this wasn't the first time they fought like this.

"And I was right, wasn't I?" Nova asked with one last glare, "And thank you for making me pour my lunch on you!"

"You poured it on me!" he said in disbelief, "It's the pizza all over again."

"Third times a charm!" Nova yelled, grabbing hold of his own lunch and pouring the bowl of spaghetti on his shirt, "I'll see you in auditions."

Nova stormed off, the videos cutting as people began talking from the table. EJ picked the spaghetti off of him, trying to laugh the embarrassment off with his Waterpole friends. Nini watched Nova leave, a faint look of fear in her eyes.

"That girl is a force to be reckoned with." Kourtney commented with multiple snaps of her fingers, "Ain't no man gonna walk all over her."

"Kourt." Nini said in disbelief.

"If this was any other situation, i'd think that, of course." Kourtney redeemed herself quickly while Nini grabbed hold of multiple napkins to help EJ out.

kylie speaks

so clearly, nova is
insanely hot headed
and definitely has some
family issues if you caught
on.
love a crazy ex gf but i
am very ready for that
development already!

more one on one action
soon!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

83.5K 1.4K 101
Oneshots of our Favourite Disaster Bi and his Boyfriend<3
70.6K 1.3K 27
In which two ex lovers find there way loving each other once again.
78.1K 2.8K 30
No kissing? Then how are people supposed to believe it? HSMTMTS Season One / Original Character ©JJ 1/20/2020 - 8/25/2...
11.9K 525 21
so love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be. [ ej caswell x original character ] [ book three in the fallin' series ] [ part of the good times a...