DESIRE // x(F)Reader

By SagaX130X

"Please I beg of you, let me take care of princess Athanasia.'' ''You have the nerve.'' ''I beg of you, I'll... More

Author's Note Please Read!
Who made me a princess? Chapter 1
Who made me a princess? Chapter 2 (Revising)
Who made me a princess? Chapter 3 (Revising)
Who made me a princess? Chapter 4
Who made me a princess? Chapter 5
Who made me a princess? Chapter 6
Who made me a princess? Chapter 7
Who made me a princess? Chapter 8/Part 1
Who made me a princess? Chapter 8/Part 2
Who made me a princess? Chapter 9
Who made me a princess? Chapter 10
Who made me a princess? Chapter 11
Who made me a princess? Chapter 12
Who made me a princess? Chapter 13
Who made me a princess? Chapter 14/Part 1
Who made me a princess? Chapter 14/Part 2
Please Read! Author's Note! (Débutante ball)
Who made me a princess? Chapter 15
Who made me a princess? Chapter 17
Who made me a princess? Chapter 18
Who made me a princess? Chapter 19

Who made me a princess? Chapter 16

2.9K 109 16
By SagaX130X

(The Next Day)

It was now the afternoon, you were now pouring your daughter a cup of tea.

''Daddy, daddy.'' Athanasia said.

''I'm so worried about my debutante coming up soon.'' 

''What if I get nervous and make a mistake?''

''You can make mistakes.'' Claude said.

''I'm working hard on the dance, but I'm still worried.''  Athanasia says back.

''What do you have to worry about?'' Claude picks up the cup of tea, you poured just now.

''If you make a mistake, it would be Felix's fault for not taking better care of you.''

''But someone might say mean things about me.'' she said.

''Then that would be the last thing they ever say.'' Claude stated ominously.

You gently placed your hand on Claude's shoulder trying to calm him, which seemed to work on Claude as he soon relaxed.

'Claude may be scary at times, but I'm touched he cares for his daughter.' you thought to yourself.

Claude gently picks your hand still on his shoulder and guided you to sit right beside him and your daughter, in a way of showing he wanted you to stop doing all the work and let someone else do it, but you find it at ease taking care of your family. Claude will get used to it eventually.

''You don't need to think too much about it. Just dance once for the sake of formality, and get out of there.'' Claude said.

Claude takes another sip of his tea, closing his eyes savoring the taste.

''Actually daddy, I was hoping to make my entrance holding your hand that day.'' Athanasia says, her hand close to her mouth in an innocent manner.

You and Claude looked at your daughter interested in what she was going to say next.

''I want to dance the first dance with you too. And I want you to be the first to congratulate me on my debut as a 14-year old.'' your daughter said innocently.

''But daddy...you don't really like those kinds of things, do you? That's why I asked Felix instead, but still...'' she continues on, now looking at both of her hands gripping one another, unhappily.

''I really want to go with you. A debutante is something that happens only once in a lifetime.''

You looked at your daughter surprised she finally asked her father the big question you have both been waiting on, also catching Claude flinch in fact from her comment.

''I shouldn't be so greedy. I'm sure Felix will take care of me well enough.'' your daughter giggles.

''I'll try my best to make both you and mommy proud.''

You smiled relieved, looking at Claude waiting for his answer, since you knew he was hoping for your daughter to ask him for her first dance.

''Hmm. Well, if you really want it that badly.'' Claude sips on his tea eagerly, finishing his cup and placing it down on the table.

''Then it's nothing I can't do.'' he said almost smiling entirely.

''Really?!'' your daughter said excitedly.

''But, I thought you didn't really like those kinds of places, or dancing.'' she mumbled, but he still heard her in fact.

''One dance is not that big of a deal.'' Claude says.

''I heard that girls don't really have their fathers as debutante partners nowadays. People might judge...'' she adds in.

''Don't pay attention to things that don't matter. No one would mock you if they value their lives.''

''So you'll really go to the debutante with me?''

''If you want it that badly, I suppose I have no choice. I usually hate such noisy places, but...'' before Claude can finish his sentence.

''Daaaddy!'' your daughter yelled in joy.

Athanasia hugs Claude abruptly sitting on his lap, while cheerfully talking.

''Really?Really? So you'll really dance with me?''

''You'll really be my escort too?''

You smiled enjoying this moment.

''I'm so happy!''

''No take backs. You promise?''

Claude stared at you smiling to yourself, he felt relieved.

''Yes. I promise.''

''Yayyy! Mommy! Mommy did you hear that?!'' your daughter exclaimed at you.

You and Claude stared at each other lovingly.

''I heard.''

***********************************************************************************************
(Y/N)'s POV

After our daughter asked Claude for her first dance with him, we both step out leaving Claude to continue on with his work.

While walking around in the palace, we see Felix walking towards us happily, holding his hands out.

''Thank you, princess!!' he shook her hand, with a tear slowly falling.

''Er, sure.'' she sweatdropped.

I pat Felix's back softly.

''Just how much did Claude torture you?'' I asked, Felix looked back at me relieved.

''May The Blessings And Glory Of The Obelian Empire Always Be With You.'' a familiar voice interrupted.

We all looked back seeing Sir Roger.

''Sir Roger, it's been a while.'' I said.

Sir Roger then proceeded to place his hand near his chest, bowing slightly.

''You are as beautiful as ever, Empress and Princess Athanasia.''

''(Y/n) is fine.'' 

''Well then, Empress (Y/n), how lucky I arrived earlier than my scheduled audience with his Majesty, since I got to see you and the Princess like this.'' he said.

I decided to just let him slide calling me that.

''We are glad to run into you as well, my lord.'' I sweatdropped.

''Isn't that right, princess?''

''Yes, mommy.'' she smiled back politely.

''Princess, your debutante is coming up soon. Have you chosen who will be your escort that day?'' Sir Roger questions.

''Of course I have.'' Athanasia continues to smile, while Felix proceeded to nod his head behind her also smiling.

''My father will be going with me.''

''You mean...his majesty?'' Sir Roger said shocked.

''Yes. Of course, I requested it of him.'' 

I pat my daughter's head proudly.

''So, his majesty has accepted your request.'' Sir Roger continued on, still shocked and almost what is it I'm feeling?

'Disappointment?'

''Haha. What a surprise.'' he said, he held his hand on his face.

''Of course, I already knew but, his majesty really must cherish your highnesses a great deal.''

I looked at Sir Roger's suspiciously. As I held my daughter's shoulders behind her protectively.

''It's really such a shame, I was going to ask you if perhaps you would like my son to escort you, if you hadn't decided yet.''

I felt my daughter flinched in my arms, as I looked at her, curiously.

''Your son...?'' I asked as I looked back at Sir Roger's.

''Yes, I don't know if you've heard the news, but my son has just returned to Obelia after finishing his studies in Arlanta.'' he answered back.

''Does your son wish to offer me such a favor?'' Athanasia questions.

''It's a chance for him to be of assistance to you, princess. Wouldn't my son obviously think it an honor?''

''Since you mention him so much, I'm starting to gain interest in him too. I look forward to meeting him at the ball.'' Athanasia says back, smiling.

''Yes, we'll get to have our proper introduction then.'' Sir Roger says.

''If you excuse us then.'' I finally said.

**********************************************************************************************
''It seems we've missed out on seeing his son every time.'' I said.

''Seems like.'' Felix answered back.

We all continued walking where our feet take us around the palace.

I looked at my daughter who was lost in thought and then at Felix who was also looking back curiously.

Felix then noticed something.

''Ah, it's the young warlock.''

That seemed to have caught Athanasia's attention,noticing the magician.

'Lucas? Was it?' I thought to myself.

''Lucas!'' Athanasia yells, running towards him.

Lucas stopped and turned toward her.

Felix and I watched following her not far behind.

''You seem to be quite busy lately. I barely see you nowadays.''

Lucas just seems to stare at Athanasia while she looked back questioningly waiting for his reply. After they stared at each other for while, he finally responded back.

''Tsk'' Lucas said, while kneeling and tying her boots.

''One moment.'' he said.

'?!' I stared in shock while holding my hand near my mouth.

''You're not a little kid.'' he said already done, tying her boots.

''And you're walking around with this stuck on you too?'' Lucas taps Athanasia's forehead, while she held her hand where he touched in shock.

''I'm terribly busy but I will make time to pay a visit every now and then. Since your highness seems to be missing my company dearly.''

''Haha, always the joker. In fact it's just the opposite.'' Athanasia said back.

''Time for us to go, princess.'' Felix said. I stared at both Lucas and Athanasia.

'How adorable! Goodness, wait till Claude finds out, he wouldn't take it lightly. But I'll keep it a secret till he finds out himself.' I thought to myself.

Felix, Athanasia, and I went inside as we took my daughter in a specific room.

''Happy birthday, princess.''

''Happy birthday.''

Hannah, Ces, and Lily were there waiting with gifts and sweets for Athanasia.

''Our little princess has already turned fourteen.'' Ces said.

''Ah, I'm so emotional.'' Hannah said back.

They both held gifts for Athanasia.

''Go on, open it.'' I encourage her.

We all sat down and watched her. Athanasia opened all of her gifts one from each of us, they were all placed on the table in front of her.

''Waah I love everything!''she said.

''Princess, knowing you has been the greatest joy of my whole life.''

''I'll prepare something more special for you on your next birthday.''

'' I hope you will only be happy for the rest of your life.'' 

Raven nuzzled against her. 

''Thank you, everyone...'' she said back.

''Now, let's have some cake!'' Lilian holds Athanasia's favorite chocolate cake.

''This one was specially prepared for today from your mother, she made it earlier.''

Athanasia stares at me, and hugs me eagerly.

''Thank you, mommy.'' she said.

''Your welcome.'' I hugged back. ''Hannah and Lilian helped me make it, princess.''

''Ces did the decorating.'' Lilian continued.

We all continued to have fun together till sundown.

Later, I tucked in my daughter at night. I sat beside her.

''Good night, princess.'' I kissed my daughter on her forehead.

''Good night to you too, mommy.''

''Princess, you are a precious gift not only to everyone in Obelia, but to me and your father.'' I whispered to her, moving her hair away near her eye.

''To all of us, you are someone very precious and special.''

''Thank you for being here today.'' I kissed her forehead again.

''Thank you for being by my side too, mommy.'' Athanasia said back.

I smiled as I get up from beside her, and picked up the candle beside her bed I had placed there.

As I was stepping out, and closed the door I see Claude standing there waiting for me. 

Holding his hand out.

I smiled.

''Did I kept you waiting for long?''  I said.

''I can wait, cause I know you'll be right there beside me from now on.''

I placed my hand on his as he pulls me gently, our foreheads touch.

''I love you.'' I said, as I kissed him, Claude holding me close.

(*cough* Well then I hope this chapter is all you've been waiting for, I would love to thank all of u who have waited patiently and were there for me when I was going through hard times. Till the next chapter.)

2/5/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 2.9K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
878 66 11
There's not enough Byleth x reader. Cuz, hes a pretty cool character. If I am gonna write another very late fe3h fic, maybe dimitri or ashe. "Profes...
8.3K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
168K 4.8K 13
Athanasia and Lucas were taking a little stroll around the palace. All of a sudden a girl bumps into them. Athanasia: Aww what a cute little girl. R...