Who made me a princess? Chapter 8/Part 1

After the whole incident Athanasia laid in bed sick till she got better again.

''I wanna see Hannah and Ces.'' Athanasia pouted.

Turns out Claude had decided to actually take more care of his daughter, so he send his own maids to introduce themselves with Felix also tagging along.

''If you wish to see them again, surely you will,'' Lilian replies back.

''When?''

''Umm, after 10 days?''

''Then what about mommy?!'' Athanasia yelled back.

Turns out Claude was beyond furious hearing his daughter call a mere maid mommy, he wanted to find out more information about her and decided to take her away for questioning.

''Now now, princess, don't be upset.'' Felix reassured.

''Why don't you have a chat with his majesty?'' he offered. ''His majesty happened to mention that he wants to spend time with the princess during dinner.''

A while later it was time for Athanasia to go visit her father and have dinner together. Felix knocks on the door. But nobody answered.

''I think his majesty might be in bed.''

''Athy wants to go back.''

''Don't be like that. Why don't you go in?'' he insisted. ''His majesty would be pleased to be woken up by you, princess.''

''I'll wait for you out here.'' Felix last said, pushing Athanasia in.

Athanasia wanders around Claude's room admiring it, eventually accidentally waking him up from his sleep.

Trying to get him back asleep, she thought of a lullaby her mom sang to her.

''S...sleep tight...th... the moon smiles down on you. Goodbye to the day. The baby smiles at the stars too. Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow. So dream a pretty dream, and sleep tight my child.''

''What song is that?''

''A song to say ''bye bye'' to bad dreams.'' Anathasia smiles. ''Good morning, papa!''

''It's not morning.'' Claude replies back getting up.

''Then, good evening!''

''Did Felix send you in?''he sighs. ''Where's has my new maid gone?''

Just then someone knocks on the door and comes in.

''Your majesty I'm sorry I'm late but I-'' you look up seeing your daughter there.

''Mommy!'' Athanasia runs towards you.

You crouched down and hugged your daughter happy to see her all better. You looked at Claude, he was staring at you with cold eyes.

''I should tell them to prepare our dinner here.'' Claude tells Athanasia.

''I want mommy to join.''

''Princess,-'' you tried saying.

''Fine, there's some questions that you can answer that your mommy didn't.'' he says back.

**********************************************************************************
Food is placed on the table.

''From your expression, I can tell that you've been well.'' Claude says to Athanasia.

''Papa is prettier too!''

''Now for the questions.''

You flinched.