Who made me a princess? Chapter 19

The unknown man in black clothing began to notice Athanasia's stare, back towards him and Sir Roger.

The man with black hair and eyes color black stared back at the princess almost a bit similar to someone, she could had sworn she saw a hint of jewel-blue color just like herself and Claude.

The intense stare was soon interrupted by the round of applause coming from the crowd behind both Athanasia and Claude, making her jolt from the crowd clapping out of nowhere.

The second song ended, between the other 14-year old girls and their partners.

The next dance is danced together by every girl having her debut that year.

As Athanasia watches the girls getting ready to pair up with each other, she couldn't help but looked back at where Sir Roger's and the unknown man were.

But......they were gone.

'He definitely...had black eyes, right?' Athanasia thought to herself. 'For a moment they looked like jewel eyes.'

*Pat*

Athanasia's thoughts get interrupted by none other than Claude patting her from her back.

''Go ahead.'' he said. Claude was encouraging Athanasia to go dance with the other girls.

Both father and daughter stare at each other, grateful is what she was feeling.

''Daddy, thank you for being with me today.'' Athanasia finally says, looking up at her father.

''Thanks to you, I'm going to remember today as a very happy day.''

'Even if Claude no longer sees me as his daughter because of Jennette.

Athanasia starts remembering every single moment shared with both her parents together with her, happy as a family.

'Claude was the first father I ever had, and I've loved every moment of it.'

Athanasia smiles to herself remembering Claude carrying her when she couldn't walk, with you right beside them smiling.

A memory she could never forget.....

Claude stared at his daughter shocked to hear those words coming out of her mouth.

She almost seemed like you..........

Athanasia began walking in the middle of the ball room where the other girls where getting ready to dance. Claude reaching out towards his daughter, almost not wanting to let his little girl go, afraid he'll loose her to soon.

''Bye, daddy.'' Athanasia looks back at her father smiling, as Claude watches still shocked, she disappears into the crowd with the rest of the girls.....
*********************************************************************************************
Claude didn't know what to do, he almost felt sick to his stomach. Is this what fatherhood is like?

He barely had the time to experience it when Athanasia was younger, but what would have happened if he was there with you by your side when she was born, would he had worry the same way?

Claude catches his breathe wanting to calm down, for some reason Athanasia got him thinking as if that was the last time she'll see him.

He began looking around for you, until he saw a hint of crimson red hair, he could recognize the familiar hair color from out of nowhere. 

Felix...

Right beside him was you.....

You looked like an angel in his eyes, the dress you were wearing wasn't what he was expecting for you to wear. But nonetheless he loved how even with a common dress you looked radiant in his eyes, making him think you would look good in anything even in just a simple towel.

But Claude couldn't see you anymore. There was a crowd forming around Felix and you, not enough to the distract the girls dance but enough for Claude to eventually notice you beside Felix, holding his arm feeling uncomfortable.

He began approaching the crowd.

**********************************************************************************************
(Y/n)'s POV

''Stay close to me, okay (y/n)?'' Felix said to me.

I nodded back looking down at the ground, Felix and me have just entered not that long ago, and many people started to notice Felix knowing who he was.

As they saw Felix they began to notice I was standing beside him, they began to speculate I was a sorcerer who seduced Claude and got themselves pregnant with his child.

Murmurs come from the small crowd forming around us both. Some insulting and others jealous of my position.

''Let's go, his highness should be somewhere around here.'' Felix tried encouraging me.''Please move aside, or I'll be forced to remove you out of our way.'' he said looking intimidating.

Stepping forward for just a second. I suddenly felt an arm grab me preventing me from moving.

As I look back in shock, I looked back at the person who grabbed me only to be met with my head on the person's chest. I looked up and it was none other than Claude.

''Claude!'' I exclaimed relieved.

Claude was looking at the crowd almost looking like he was getting ready to execute them himself.

''How dare you give her those looks and judge her behind my back.''

The crowd and even Felix began to have chills running through their backs.

''If I hear another word coming out of those filthy mouth of yours about her, I will execute you right in front of your children and family.'' Claude ended before walking, his hand on my back for me to follow.

As we walked a couple of steps, Claude stopped looking like he just realized something.

''Claude?'' I asked worriedly, thinking he changed his mind and was gonna execute them here and now.

''No........as a matter of fact, let me show you just how much I love this enchantress.'' Claude said looking straight towards my (orbs nah I'm playing) eyes before locking lips with mine, while holding my waist, tightening his grip slightly.

I stared in shock. Blushing from Claude's sudden boldness.

Many of the guests begin to gasps as more and more began to be aware of what's happening. Even the girls who have finished their dance noticed the commotion.

Claude removes his lips from yours, whispering to your ears.

''That should get them, thinking through their thick skulls who you belong to.'' he smirks.

You blushed even more before hiding your face on Claude's chest.

One word best described what you were feeling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Embarrassed.     (I tried adding this to see if my readers notice Athanasia thinks and acts like her mother sometimes.  ;) )

**********************************************************************************************
As Claude continued to stare at you confused seeing your embarrassed face, and Felix trying to get the crowd looking elsewhere.

Athanasia stares at both of her parents, sweatdropping.

'I'm not surprised daddy pulled out a power move.'

Athanasia begins walking away from Jennette who she accidentally stumbled upon, she was walking towards her parents trying to avoid her, when another figure blocks her view.

''Princess Athanasia.'' he smiles.

(Is this chapter worth it cause I'm not sure, oh well, I like interacting with my readers. Like right now with a question!! Who is your favorite character in who made me a princess? Ok.....I know some of you would say ''Claude duh'' but maybe, just maybe you just stumbled upon this story and you were like......eh he cute too so why not? Okay that's all I'll see what happens in the next chapter, stay safe out there my fellow readers.)

7/14/22