Who made me a princess? Chapter 11

''Your majesties, the princess has awoken!'' Felix announced.

''Princess, can you see me? Do you know who I am?'' he asked.

You rushed towards your daughter to check her condition. 

''Princess?Are you okay?!''

Athanasia is only left staring for a moment,

''Waa...Waaaah...!'' she screamed back in pain.

''P, princess!''

''Ahhhhh, ugh, it hurts!''

You turn towards Claude.

''Claude! What should we do!?'' you exclaimed.

Claude then turns to the royal magician who's kneeling his head to the ground.

''What do you think you think you're doing? I told you to heal her.''

The royal magician flinches.

''What on earth did you do to make her condition worse?''

''I beg your pardon, your majesties, but the princess's condition has not worsened. It is only because she is conscious now that she is feeling pain. There isn't anything we can do when her mana is leaping to and fro inside her body like this...'' he says.

''So I told you to find a solution, and yet you don't even have the decency to be ashamed of your incompetence.''

''I b,beg your forgiveness your majesty but I am the most knowledgeable among the royal magicians, when it comes to mana abnormalities.'' he stutters. ''It is unlikely that another magician will be of help to the princess at this stage...''

''Do you wish to die?''

Athanasia is left sniffling looking at the predicament, while you sit on the bed next to her to try to calm her down.

''You have an intricate way of asking to be killed.'' Claude continues. ''Bring in another magician, and lock him in the dungeon.''

Two other guards come and hold the royal magician's arms. And pull him away.

''Y, your majesty!''he begs.

''If you wish to live, try harder with that pea brain of yours. If you continue to say the same useless things, I'll start cutting of your limbs one by one before I chop your head off.''

''Claude!Please!'' You yelled at him. ''This isn't the time.''

Claude stays quiet. And walks toward you and Athanasia.

''I, It hurts, mommy, daddy, it hurts....Waa...!''Athanasia wails.

Claude then holds his hand out towards Athanasia.

''You're too noisy, go to sleep.''he says.

Claude puts Athanasia to sleep using his magic, when she finally stays quiet you kissed her forehead. You used your magic to make her dream.

You stay looking at your daughter asleep. 

''Should I try to help her?'' you whispered.

''Felix, out.'' Claude says.

Felix steps out and leaves you and Claude alone. When Claude saw Felix out of the room he went towards you and pulled you up and held your shoulders tightly.

''Don't''he said.

''What?''

''I said don't.''

''But, she's in pain, and I'm her mother I should be there for her!'' you said desperately.

''Stop!''Claude says angrily. '' Stop with these nonsense, I forbid you to use your magic for anything this big for other's sake again!''