Who made me a princess? Chapter 1

''I love you Claude'' you whispered laying in bed right beside your lover, while gently caressing his exposed chest.

''........''

You know Claude better than anyone. Sure you and Claude haven't known each other for that long, but you could say it was love at first sight if you must know. After meeting each other many times, you and Claude confessed.

Now here you both are after a couple of months pass, on Claude's bed cuddled up together after your love making.

You kissed Claude lovingly around his face one last time, both of you lovebirds decided to sleep it off after the intense night you had shared together. Claude tightening his hold on your waist not too tightly to hurt you, reminding you he always did that showing he had no intention wanting to let you go.

You found this side of Claude very adorable, he almost always acts like a child instead of his serious face almost showing no emotion, cuddling close for warmth.

You cuddled up just as much, trying to get as close as possible towards Claude showing neither of you wanting to let go of each other. Letting sleep overcome the both of you.

Sure Claude didn't say 'I love you back', but deep down you knew he did.

**********************************************************************************
The next morning you awoke early getting ready to leave home. Not before leaving Claude a letter. Telling him you'll see him soon.

He had an important private matter to attend to, which he indeed wanted nothing to do with it, choosing to just spend the day with you was much better, so you being the caring lover, decided spending the night would convince him or at least inspire him a little.......but one thing led to another, ending with Claude half bare, and you completely uncovered.

Claude and you have been seeing each other secretly, you not wanting to tarnish Claude's name, seeing a mere commoner.

Claude is part of royalty, of course...

Sure you were against seeing Claude thinking he will regret or use you, for just the pleasure, but in fact, Claude never layed a finger on you in a bad way, he would always bring you flowers whenever you two met, and both of you went to many dates.

In fact when you first made love to each other, you were the one to insist Claude on ravaging your body, he of course was hesitant, not wanting to hurt you, but you ended up leading the steps till he lost almost all self-control. 

Smiling upon remembering the fond memories, you adjust your dress making sure your chest was covered, not wanting others to see the disheveled state you were in upon last night's pleasures. Feeling your face heating up, you decided leaving soon was the best option.

Leaving the letter next to him, you proceeded to leave another final kiss on his forehead, Claude twitching his brows feeling the sensation, not long after, he stop frowning as he continues to sleep, with you admiring his features one last time, before finally leaving.

While walking back home, you couldn't help but notice the many stares upon your figure.

Why?Well, because many of them know you as a dancer just like your twin sister. Many of the folks confuse both of you by how similar you look since you are twins. The towns people would describe you two as 'majestic' by your looks and dancing, all that watch feel almost at daze.

Since you find this a regular occurrence now, you didn't pay any mind to it.

Almost reaching home, you couldn't help remembering that it's one of the reasons why Claude fell for you. 'The way you dance seems out of this world. People should see and respect you like a goddess, because your gonna be treated that way when I take your hand in marriage.'  you chuckled one more time, at last arriving in front of your home.

''Diana I'm home!'' you yelled out, entering and, closing the door behind you, waiting for an answer coming from within your shared home.

''Oh sister! I haven't seen you since yesterday, where were you?'' your twin sister calls out worriedly, running up to you, proceeding holding your arms in worry.