Who made me a princess? Chapter 14/Part 1

(I just want to ask my fellow readers, which character from 'who made me a princess'so far do you like or hate? And have you read the webtoon or have you only read it for the first time here.)

(Athanasia's POV)

''Er... why don't you go look for her?'' I asked.

''Hmm...?''

''That girl, Jennette you were looking for her a while ago?''

''I see you've heard everything. To be honest I've been hesitating to find her since she might be crying on her own. I will be leaving here soon. So it seems she's a bit upset.''

''Hmm- she must like you a lot.''

''Say, what is that girl, Jennette, like?'' I asked curiously.

''...She's a girl I must protect.''

''T, then shouldn't you hurry to find her and comfort her?''

'What's with this reaction?' I thought to myself.

''I don't quite know, how to comfort a crying girl.'' Ijekiel said back.

'Huh?'

'Ijekiel from the novel was always written as a cool guy, like how the male lead should be. But I guess he had a soft side like this as a kid?'

'I want to tease him.'

''Pri...Lady Angel, how do you stop people from crying when they are upset?'' Ijekiel asks.

''How would I know?''

''Ah, was that too difficult of a question?''

''I don't cry.''

''...Is that so?'' he said back, while trying to contain his laughter.

''What, what are you laughing at?'' I asked surprised.

''I beg your pardon. It's just that you're so cute, Lady Angel.''

'Huh. What am I hearing, coming from a ten year old? What am I doing here right now?'

''Lucas, you little...''

*Snap*

''Have a nice trip?'' Lucas asked. '' You must have had quite some fun, seeing how it took you this long to call me.''

''Did you learn how to introduce yoursel...Ugh!!'' was what he last said cause I punched him.

''Ow'' Lucas said, while I huffed and puffed in anger.

''Wow, you're the first person to ever hit me. But what was that for?'' he said dumbfounded.

''I only sent you because you said you wanted to be friends with Mr. White junior.''

"..."

"Fine. My bad. Don't be mad."

"Promise me that you won't do things like this whenever you want. "

"Fine."

I plopped down on the sofa.

''You do know that I'm a super powerful sorcerer right?'' Lucas asked. '' I could blow up the entire Obelian Empire if I felt like it.''

''S, so what?'' I asked realizing, but also nervous now.

''...Okay, so you did it even knowing that.''

I gasped.

'That reminds me, I didn't even tell Ijekiel good-bye!'

''What a strange feeling. I've never been hit before in my whole life, even by my parents.'' Lucas whispered to himself, still in daze.

***********************************************************************************************
I was now doing my studies. Lucas standing right beside me.

''Are you planning on becoming a scholar?'' he asked.

''Is the only reason for studying to become a scholar? I just work hard at it because it's fulfilling and I like being complimented'' I said honestly.

''Hmm, then do you want to become a queen?''

''Stop talking nonsense and go away, you're bothering me. Go and read your history books or something. I have to do my homework for the day.'' I point to the books lying on the ground near the fireplace for Lucas to see.

''Those are no fun. They're only full of lies. Especially the parts about the magician of the tower. It's practically fiction.''

''The magician of the tower? Why?''

I looked back, seeing Lucas approach the books on the ground curiously.

''If I nitpicked everything, there'd be no end. But it's ridiculous how they wrote that magician of the tower tore down the old kingdom of Obelia's corruption and purified everything... I just smacked them once because they were being stupid. Also this part about how the magician of the tower fell for Aetarnithas and became his henchman and then hid himself in despair after his death.''

''What a bunch of lies.'' Lucas said, now sitting on the floor with the book opened.

''And lastly, the part where it says the magician of the tower was hiding himself because he became hideous after an accident is complete nonsense.''

"The magician of the tower had always been, consistently, the best looking person of all."

'What are you all fired up about?' I thought to myself. 'Of course I like the magician of the tower too, so that's what I want to believe as well.'

'I just noticed he even has a mark under his eye.'

'Anyway, whether it's this weirdo, or Ijekiel... How can boys be so pretty?'

(Timeskip)

It was another day, I was walking around outside, Felix following me not far behind. Until I noticed Sir Roger.

''Hi, Mr.White!''

''How do you do, princess?'' he bowed.

'Now that I look at him, I can definitely see the resemblance with Ijekiel.'

''I'm happy to see you so well, princess. I was very worried to hear that the treasure of Obelia, our princess, had been suffering from illness. I also heard about the young warlock who cured you. They say that the warlock was chosen to be a playmate for your highness...''

I smiled, realizing.

'Aha I see he's upset that Ijekiel failed and some rando came in and took his place.'

''Yea. Athy is a little behind in Arlantian, so I can't be friends with your son or that girl.''

''Hmm... actually, my son is leaving to Arlanta to gain some more experience and knowledge. He is fluent in Arlantian, of course. So if it is alright with you, your highness, my son could help you with you Arlantian studies before he goes...''

''Wowie! Amazing! Then Athy should study hard too, until your son's return!''

Sir Roger sweats. ''No, I could ask my son to help with...''

I tugged on Felix's clothing meaning I wanted to get picked up.

"Athy can get even smarter! Tell your son to do his best in Arlanta too!"

''Bye-bye, Mr. White!''

Felix walked me away.

''As your friend, I should study harder too, princess. I will put more effort into it.'' Felix said.

''Huh, but I like Felix just the way he is!''

(That's all I'm writing for now, I'll try to post part two soon. I hope you enjoyed it so far. I would like to thank every one of my readers for the support and votes u have been giving me on this book. I'll try my best to make you all 😊happy.)

(Next part is about Jennette and Claude's past if I am correct, are you guys excited? Or are you guys not ready to have Jennette come and steal the spotlight I guess. Share me how you all feel about this coming up.)

11/8/20