Who made me a princess? Chapter 9

(Quick Author's Note)
(I'm just here to tell you guys about (y/n)'s looks just in case I didn't mention, you basically look like your sister but later on she changes her hair color and style (Chapter 2) however you want to imagine it. I hope you understand.Continue on.)

(2 years later)

(Athanasia's POV)

Hmm.

It's gotten low again... the chocolate basket... I wonder who?

I sneaked in the kitchen to get some in secret, but there's so few left, I'm sure to get caught.

And my charms don't work anymore, ever since I got a cavity...

Then my last resort is...!

''I want to go see mommy and daddy.''
**********************************************************************************

(Y/N's POV)

It's  been 2 years already. So many things had happened during that time. Claude seems to be getting closer to Athanasia even though he wasn't really ready to be a father. Progress on both Claude's and your relationship, Claude eventually announced to everyone that you are his bride to be.

Many were confused and thought it was a joke but with Claude giving them a stare made them stop questioning and learn to accept it. 

Now back to the present, Claude and you are just relaxing sitting on the couch, drinking afternoon tea.

The peace and quiet both Claude and you were having, was soon interrupted by your daughter coming in.

''You're here?'' Claude said.

''Mommy!Daddy! Athy's here!''

''Hello princess, what's the sudden visit?'' you smiled. 

''Now you're roaming around my palace like you own the place, the only person I granted permission to do so, was your mother's.'' Claude said.

''Claude.''you interfered.

Your daughter seemed to not pay any mind to it.

''I just really wanted to see daddy and mommy lots and lots!''

''You are making a such a racket this early in the morning.''he said.

Claude then calls the maids to bring in the desserts for us to enjoy together. Mostly for both Athanasia and yourself.

Both of you and your daughter start to eat the dessert of cakes.

''Did you see anyone on your way here?'' Claude asks Athanasia.

''See who?''

''It's fine if you didn't, just keep ignoring them if you do.'' he grimaced.

You notice him look annoyed and tired. Probably with all the paperwork and Sir Roger's sudden visit most likely tuckered him out.

''Honey, me and Athanasia are gonna go out for a walk around the palace, you can rest up, we can have dinner together later.'' you said picking up your daughter.

Claude holds your wrist before you could leave.

Knowing what he wanted, you gave him a kiss on the cheek.

''Take Felix with you.'' he said.

''Of course''
**********************************************************************************
While walking around the palace, you three stumbled upon Sir Roger.

''Ah! Mister White!'' Athanasia exclaims. ''Mister White, paw!''

Sir Roger takes your daughter's hand, at her request.

''I've already told you, I go by Roger Alpheus...''

''Good boy! Good job.'' she said back, ignoring his comment. And patting his head.

''Sir Roger is there something you need?'' you asked.

''...umm yes, there is something I forgot to discuss to the emperor, but may I share my opinion to you, empress?''he asked. (I have no idea how do you address an empress, so I'm leaving it like that.)

''Oh umm, you don't have to call me that, but sure.'' you said flustered.

''Does the princess not feel lonely without friends to talk to?''

''Oh umm,''you never really had the chance to notice, the only thing in your mind was to just take care of Athanasia and now Claude also, since he came back to your life.

You were about to reply, but it seemed like you daughter beat you to it.

''Mister, you're so silly, of course Athy has friends. Felix is Athy's friend.''

''Princess...'' Felix said surprised and honored.

''Won't it benefit you more if you have a relationship with someone your age, princess?'' Sir Roger's kept insisting.

''Empress, I have a child around the princess age, he is a very intelligent and well-mannered child. He is 3 years older than her, so if she treats him as a big brother, he would cherish her as his little sister, too.''

You were perplexed, both Felix and you looked at each other. 

''Hmm, and it may be too forward for me to say this myself, but he takes after me and is very handsome.''

''Uhh, princess how do you feel like having Sir Roger's son be your friend?'' you said, sweatdropping.

"...if he looks like Mister White, he's not Athy's type." Athanasia says grimacing reminded you of Claude.

Sir Roger's stayed quiet.

''Then...how about a girl who's the same age as your highness?'' he asked again.

''Ah, are you referring to your ward, sir?'' Felix asked.

''Yes, I am taking care of my cousin's youngest daughter while she recovers in the countryside, how does that sound princess?''

''Princess, if you would like some friends I will also help with persuading your father.'' you insist.

''As well as me.'' Felix said.

''Mhm,but-''

You all wait for your daughter's response.

''Athy don't want friends who are dumber than Athy.''

''P-princess!'' you said surprised.

''She is a smart girl, you need not worry about her.'' Sir Roger kept insisting.

''Then how much sociological theory did Mister White's kid study? If she's that smart, then she finished up to the second volume, right? Mhm, Athy is taking some time with Marx Beringer's functionalism theory since it's so tough, but did she already get to Bill Roitz? What about other studies? Spellwork? Philosophy? History? Does she know how to speak in Arlantian? What about common pascal tongue?''

All of you were quiet.

''The tongue of the Holy Sycansian Empire is easy. She's definitely done with that, right?''

...

''...my ward has also had an early interest in learning, but it's not comparable to your highness, haha... I've already heard that your highness is quite bright for her age, but it seems the rumors haven't done her justice...

'I wonder if even Claude would be surprised knowing his daughter is this bright.' you thought to yourself, smiling.

Later

''Princess, I'll try to live up to your standards.'' Felix said sadly.

Athanasia was surprised by his comment, while you were patting his back comforting him.

(Sorry for the wait, I'll try to update more later again. Hope you enjoyed.(• ▽ •;))

4/29/2020

Well bye bye!