Who made me a princess? Chapter 5

(Couple Of Years Later) 
(Athanasia is now 5)

"Nanny, nanny. Athy wants cocolate."

''My sweet princess, you'd like some chocolate?'' a maid asked.

''Yeah! Athy loves cocolate, Athy wants a lot!'' Athanasia replied back.(By the way I know how to spell, but Athanasia is still a child and can't pronounce some stuff properly yet.)

''You like chocolate that much your highness?''

''Athy loves cocolate! Love it thi-s much! Athy loves Hannah too!'' she says holding her arms out .

''Hannah, what are you doing?'' another maid steps in.

''Ces!''

''Head maid (y/n) told you. You can't give the princess snacks as you please.''

''It's just one piece.'' the maid insisted.

''But you won't be the only one giving her snacks.'' she says back referring to the other maids.

While both of the maids were conversing princess Athanasia tugs on Ces's outfit.

''Nanny.''

"But Athy wants cocolate."

''No, your highness.'' Ces replied blushing. ''I really can't...''

Both of them stared at each other, eventually Ces giving up and giving the princess what she desired.

''Thank you Nanny!'' Athanasia kissed the maid's cheek and ran away. Leaving both of the maids to argue about receiving the princess's affection.

**********************************************************************************
(Athanasia's POV)

Time flows like water, and now I'm 5 years old. After years of effort, I've turned the maids to my side.

Ah, and I wasn't imagining things when I noticed the fineries missing from my room. Everyone in the palace is of noble blood, but the people of Ruby are not really from the noblest families. It makes sense if you think about it.

They only looked out for themselves at first, but as time went by they eventually realized that Claude has no interest in me or the Ruby Palace. I was as helpful as a scarecrow in a field, as they pecked at the Ruby Palace's budget little by little.

I was the only one there, so they had nothing to be scared of. They became so bold they were stealing the jewels and ornaments from the walls...

It was upsetting  to the point of me wanting to tell on them to the emperor. I guess he will want my head first...

Luckily my mother came back, all of this concluded with her and Lily fighting with the head maid on my behalf. But the fineries the maids returned when they left the palace... never made their way back to me.

On the bright side, I got to hide a lot of goodies without my mother and Lily getting too suspicious.

''Where are you going princess?'' a different maid asked.

''To pick flowers! They're are for mommy.'' I said back.

The maids already know I call (y/n) mommy and just think I call her that because I'm close to her. The only one that knows (y/n) is my actual mother is Lily.

''But you should wipe your mouth, did you enjoy the chocolate?'' the maid asked while wiping the chocolate off my face.

''You have to keep it a secret!'' I replied, running off again.

''Yes, princess!''

Gosh, there's chocolate everywhere I got it on my hands too! Should I clean off at the fountain..?Let's pay mother a quick visit.