Who made me a princess? Chapter 2 (Revising)

Terror sucked the breath out of your mouth upon hearing Claude's name come out from your sister's mouth, her ''lover''.

Diana was stuck in her own little world just thinking about Claude, too distracted to notice you panicking inside, the room felt like it was spinning, as you sweat feeling cold chills running against your back, not knowing what else to say.

''I--I think I'm going to rest up for a bit'' you said still shocked and in despair. As you slowly stood up from your chair, and began heading to your bedroom.

''Oh okay.'' your sister said worriedly back, thinking you may have an upset stomach making you not feel well.

You gently closed your door, waiting, trying to hold it in, but you couldn't as tears starting flowing out from your eyes, you tried to wipe the tears as quick as you can, but it made no effect stopping it, as your eyes were overflowing, producing even more. 

You gave up, as you slid down leaning against you door, as you let the tears flow freely.

You love Claude with all your heart, it's not surprising mistaking Diana with you since you two are twins, but it hurts not being able to do anything about it.

What could you do? 

Admitting to both Diana and Claude is the most obvious solution, but there is a reason you don't want to.

Your sister...

Diana had been in many relationships before, but none of them went well, it eventually  repeated, with constant cheating and also some being abusive.

You didn't want Diana to eventually lose hope, in finding someone who would truly love her.

But with Claude obviously treating you so great and your relationship going well you wouldn't want your sister to be disappointed with the fact that you both, were mentioning about the same man.  So you made a decision, you would let your sister be the person Claude thinks he fell for.

**********************************************************************************

As the days continued on, you decided to distract yourself with your books slowly learning more about magic, but next thing you knew, you had the sudden urge to throw-up.

'It can't be what I think it is? Please....' you were horrified, feeling mixed emotions, as you covered your mouth with both your hands sweating.

''You are pregnant.'' you repeated the words after your check-up, no emotion was seen as you continued to walk back home.

Finally, arriving back home and making sure your sister wasn't there, wanting to be alone, you cried once again, Claude is the father........ the baby being the only thing you have close to you reminding you of Claude.

You held your stomach affectionately, wanting to protect your child would be your top priority now.

Eventually you confessed and lied to Diana that you were pregnant by the man you love, proceeding to tell her he left, him not being ready for that commitment.

3 months had passed, you caressed your growing baby bump as you sat looking outside from the window, the beautiful flowers getting ready to bloom was a marvelous sight, the door slams open, revealing Diana coming home by the looks of it running she wanted to say something, since she held a finger up meaning she wanted to say something but she was catching her breathe.

You didn't mind waiting, since you were startled from the peacefulness being interrupted.

As she finally caught her breathe, you gestured her to sit on the chair in front of you.

Diana had moved in with Claude eventually, but your sister would come visiting you, helping paying the rent and checking up on how you were doing every so often.

Both sisters catch on with each other, mentioning what they were doing in their lives.

''(Y/N), umm this may sound weird, but umm.............may I look after your child?''

''What?'' you asked in shock. That came out of nowhere.

Diana fiddles with her hands nervously.