Who made me a princess? Chapter 15

(Athanasia is 13 years old now, on her débutante ball she will be 14.)

*Clap* *Clap*

''And turn, now finish!''

Athanasia twirls and bows, tapping her foot forward, finishing her dance lessons.

A lady named Madame Pompidou being her dance instructor.

''Really, there is not a single flaw in your dancing princess.'' Madame Pompidou claps her hands proudly.

''You are a textbook example. How is it possible to be this light and graceful!'' she exclaims.

''I guess the fact that your mother is a dancer helps in times like this, princess.'' she scoffs looking away.

''... I just did as you taught me, ma'am.'' Athanasia smiles back.

****************************************************************************
''Daddy!'' Athanasia meets with Claude.

''I missed you today!'' Athanasia kisses Claude's cheek happily.

Claude holds her carefully.

''I told you not to run.'' he says.

''Ehe'' Athanasia laughs.

''Come on now, your mother is waiting for us.''

Athanasia and Claude meet up with (y/n), who was already setting up the food on the table for the three of them.

''Hello princess,'' you gave Athanasia a hug. ''Hello sweetheart'' you said to Claude and kissed his cheek.

You three all sit on the table and begin to eat your meal.

''So how was dancing today princess?'' you asked.

''It was great! I really like class nowadays. And every time I dance, the dance teacher always mentions I dance just like you! Hehehe.'' 

''I see no reason in having a dance instructor if u have your mother right here.'' Claude intervenes.

''I'm flattered Claude, but I'm not one to know in teaching formal dances to our princess.'' you smiled back.

''It seems your birthday is coming up soon.'' you told your daughter.

''You can tell me if you have something you want like last time.'' Claude says. '' Or something you want me to do for you.''

Athanasia shakes her head satisfied. ''It's okay, I love anything I get as long as it's from you, daddy!'' 

''There's nothing you need?''

''Nope!''

Claude stays quiet, looking quiet disappointed. 

''To be honest, I just like being with you and mommy... ehe.''

Claude stays quiet.

''Finish your meal princess and maybe after, u can go have a walk with Felix in the garden.'' you insisted.

You picked up the plates after you all finished your meal. Athanasia already in the garden with Felix taking care of her. And Claude staring at nothing in particular still in thought.

You went towards Claude and held his cheeks,with both of your hands tenderly, making him face you and getting him out of his thoughts.

''I'm sure our princess will ask you soon honey, maybe Felix can talk to her about it while they are both in the garden.''

''Hmm we'll see about that.'' Claude said removing one hand of yours from him, and kissing the back of your palm.

''If she doesn't ask me I might just go with you to the débutante ball.'' he says, sitting you on his lap.

''But for that you will need an extravagant dress, so everyone can see my empress beside me.''

''I shall call the maids over for you to try the dresses on.''

''Oh don't worry Claude I don't need anything fancy for me, besides this débutante ball is mostly for our daughter.'' you said back.

''Hmm''

You kissed Claude on the lips. Claude kissing back.

You both separate from the kiss shortly after.

''Can't wait to see you look handsome as always.'' you said. Since Claude looked great in anything in your eyes.

You stood up to get the afternoon tea ready. But before leaving you heard Claude's sly comment.

''You'll look better in anything.  But I'm also fond at looking at you with nothing also.'' His hand on his chin, he said smirking seductively.

''Claude!'' you blushed at his response.

(Time Skip To Tea Time!!!)

''Dad'' Athanasia says to Claude meeting up with him for tea.

''It's my birthday coming up soon, and there's my débutante too.''

You walked up coming back from the palace bringing pastries for your daughter, mostly because Claude isn't a fan of sweets.

However you stopped, hearing you daughter mention the débutante ball to her father, something Claude was hoping to hear from her, so instead of interrupting their moment, you stand beside Felix who was standing behind your daughter.

''So I was thinking about who I would like to be escorted by for my first dance, since it's a meaningful day, I want to ask for the hand of someone close to me...''

You hear Felix whisper beside you, encouraging your daughter.

''That's it, princess!''

''So wouldn't Felix be best?''

Felix stares terrified and shocked.

''What do you think, daddy?''

You stared in shock and worry, since you knew what Claude's reaction would be for this.

Claude places the tea cup down, you walking towards him pouring more tea in his cup.

''Felix, that's not a bad choice.'' he finally says back.

''Right?''

''Do whatever you'd like.''

''Wow, I actually asked Felix yesterday, and Felix told me he will be okay with it if there's no one else more fit for the role.''

''P, princess.'' Felix intervenes.

''Your majesty, I am sorry to say but I...''

''That works out well, Felix did mention your débutante a few days ago, too.'' Claude interrupts Felix.

You stared at Felix feeling bad for him since he was sweating nervously and in fear. While Claude continues on.

''He said that it's a special day, so the escort must be chosen with tireless care, so Felix must be glad to hear that you chose him.''

''You, your majesty-''

''But what's with your expression? You don't seem to be very pleased.'' Claude glares at Felix, obviously looking quite jealous of the outcome.

''Of course I would consider it to be something to boast about for generations to come... er, your majesty! That's not what I meant.'' Felix panics.

Claude drinks his tea closing his eyes while ignoring Felix's excuses. While you pat Felix's back trying to reassure him.

(So that's all I'm writing for right now, I hoped you all still enjoy, for anyone who was wondering why I haven't been updating recently, so much has happened in my life, such as having COVID, losing a family member from it and my doctor saying I had depression after. I stopped to calm myself down to make my family less worried. I'm not entirely sure if I'm better these days but I feel ok to at least write a story for u all. I'm sorry if u have been waiting for too long but I will update as much as I can. So I hope you all stick with me till the end.😅 Stay tuned for the débutante ball coming soon.)

5/31/21