His Lovely Delinquent *EDITIN...

Oleh falleninfinitybooks

Good boy. Bad girl. Classic story of good boy falls for bad girl? Maybe not. If people knew who she really w... Lebih Banyak

His Lovely Delinquent
Author's Note and Description.
Prologue *EDITED*
1. Wild Welcome *EDITED*
2. Playing Games *EDITED*
3. Intruders *EDITED*
4. Arrival *EDITED*
5. Blackmail *EDITED*
6. North Beach
7. Chances Are..
8. Not In A Million Years
9. Jump or Die
10. Aftermath
11. Ransom
12. The Video
13. The Plan
14. Blown Up
15. Long Gone
16. A Long Time Coming
17. Eli
18. Running With Density
19. The Absolute Truth
20. Choices
21. Lies & Betrayal
22. Last Chance
Acknowledgements

Epilogue

5.5K 171 17
Oleh falleninfinitybooks

Epilogue 
Blake's POV

"Sam! How's my godchildren?" I asked, cooing at the very large and pregant Sam who glared at me as she sat on the large chair of our hotel room. She was rubbing her belly soothingly as if she were afraid one more kick from her babies would send her to the emergency room to give birth earlier than usual.

"If I wasn't like this I would tackle you." She said.

Sam and I were friends now. Days after Noah broke it off with her she came to my house, upset and a little out of sorts. She held Bailey to her chest, sobbing about how life never worked out and we just...bonded. When Noah got home from school and found a very tired Sam on her living room couch he was displeased...then I told him about how we bonded and how she was so sweet about everything. In time we became best friends. 

Hence being my maid of honor. 

Noah and I had been together for five years. At first I was reluctant to enter a relationship with him. I always questioned myself on why, why this perfect ex-hollywood star, this amazing boy --man would want someone like me? Plain, kicked out of juvie and supposedly dead under the US law? 

He just said it was because he loves me. 

We got engaged a year after our relationship began and that was when I finally got the guts to tell Eli that Noah was his father. I expected my baby to be upset but he wasn't and for that I was thankful. Eli and Noah had a beautiful relationship--Eli looked up to Noah and wanted to be like him, an actor. I didn't protest--whatever Eli wanted to do was good with me, as long as I was in his future...as long as he was happy. If Eli was happy then I was too.

Two years after being together Noah notifced that Sam and I had been getting together more often. She even came to Portugal with us for a few months where she met her husband, Armando. She moved to the UK with him after that and became pregant with their first--her second--child, Emilia. Soon after she had Christof and now she had the twins whose genders were a mystery to us. 

Noah and I had talked about more children at some point and it was why we waited this long to get married. At first we were going to get married two years after our engagement but then I found out that I carried mine and Noah's second child. Harrison took after me, my dark hair and eyes, my fair skin but thankfully inherited Noah's build and bubbly personality--like Eli. As soon as he was born Eli took it upon himself to be the best big brother ever.

Noah and I were so proud of him.

 We waited because I decided that having Harry walk alongside Eli as our ring-bearers would be the most perfect thing ever. So there were my two babies--Eli at eight and Harry at the cute age of three were both dressed in tuxes. Eli running Harry over what he was meant to do, telling his brother to be a good boy and smiling like a sweetheart. Things weren't always easy with Eli--we moved around every six months which mustn't have been easy on my baby boy growing up. Now he was happier because he was going to officially have a mother and father.

I only wished mine and Noah's parents were here.

According to the US government I no longer exist so I was going to get married under Isabella Lowe. Thankfully formalities didn't matter to Noah or myself sine we weren't traditional in the first place. He was upset that we couldn't invite his family who he no longer contacts for his safety. Five years ago Noah made a decision--me or his family. I knew I should be happy that he gave them up, only calling them twice a year. They thought Noah had gone...insane but Noah has always assured them that he was happy and needed time. 

I hated being the reason to why Noah could no longer see his family but I was selfish--am selfish. I need Noah like I need Eli. I need them to function--to live. 

Sam informed me that it was go-time and suddenly, I felt myself pale--the blood in my cheeks draining, my heart threatening to give me a stroke. I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. I couldn't believe I was marrying Noah Hunt--the boy who I thought and think is too good to be true...he was going to be mine and I his. 

Now would be a good time to run away. 

Sam noticed my sudden change of attitude and rolled her eyes, stood in front of me and smacked me straight across the face. Her eyes told me that she needed to do this--she was putting some sense into me. For a moment I stand there, shocked then I just snap out of it like it was absolutley nothing. She grinned at me, a large smile plastered on her face when I pulled her towards me, hugging me tightly. As we pulled away she offered me a stunning smile, a smile that told me yes--I could do this and I will do this. I would, for Noah--for our children. 

I would do this because even when I wasn't enough they accepted me--loved me. 

"You can do this Blake. For you and Noah. Eli and Harry." She smiled. 

When I was little I took it upon myself to dream my perfect wedding. In my dream my mother and father were by my side, giving me away. I had no family now--not in the wedding I was having, a small ceremony in Honolulu with our closest friends. So basically it was Sam and her husband Armando, Noah's best friends from school and a few of the friends' we'd met along the way. In the past five years Noah and I had moved around twice in a year, every six months. We'd been to Italy, France, Portugal, India...we literally moved from place to place--the US government could give me anything I wanted and at the time...that was what I wanted.

Things had simmered down plenty enough with the Organization that kidnapped me and murdered my family. I would be notified if something changed--if the Organizationw was completely shut down. Only then would I be able to actually find a place where I could build a life with my family. Until then, for Noah, Eli, Harry and I--we would be on the road. I could only hope they wouldn't hate me later on for what I would put them through. 

"Holy Hell, Blake. Just breathe, okay? He's waiting out there for you. Stop thinking so negatively already you damned pessimist." She smiled encourigingly at me. 

"Okay," I breathed. "I can do this." 

"Yes. Yes you can." 

And I did. As soon as I left the room and got ready outside the small church in Honolulu, the music--the yukelele to be exact, began to play a beautiful song. Somewhere over the rainbow was what Noah and I had chosen. I watched as Eli led himself and Harrison out towards the aisle. I could see a few heads snapping up to where I was standing but I was hidden from the view. My heart was beating and all I wanted was to see Noah--see his face, feel his happiness. Be reassured once and for all that what I was doing--marrying this amazing man--was what was best for everyone. For him, for me and for our children.  

Sam held my hand, squeezing it tightly--reassuringly as she whispered in my ear that it was time. Time for what? Time to give up being single forever? Time to give up on being alone? Time to stop believing that I was worthless? Nothing? Time to give up on everything that made my life wrong?

Time to live...really live? 

I could probably be selfish and get married to Noah. He loved me as I loved him. We knew nothing was ever going to be normal in our relationship but I guess neither of us would have it any other way. This was it, my choice. Five years and hopefully, forever. 

And that's how I wanted it to be. 

 I woke up, startled by my flashback-dream and shook my head. Pregnancy hormones were so bad for me. "Noah!" I said, nudging him and feeling slightly annoyed. If not really annoyed. I wanted cheesecake. Again. 

"Hmmm, wifey?" he asks, using the worst, most-used pet name ever.

But I loved it. He got up looking dazed and kissed me on my forehead. He then went off to kiss my nose, my mouth, my neck and skipped my boobs to kiss my bulging stomach. He smile then, rising his head back up to meet mine and pecked me lovingly on the lips. 

"Mmm, best way to wake up. Ever" he muttered cutely. 

"This is how you've been waking up for the past two years, Noah." I murmured. "Aren't you sick of me yet?"

He grinned. "Me? Pfft, no. I love you too much to ever tire of you, wifey."

"I love you too." I said, smiling at him.

This man--he was my world. No matter what we'd go through he was my word. Granted our life was not perfect. No one's easy and ours happened to just be completely unrealistic, twisted and just plain weird. But I had Noah, I had Elijah and I had Harrison. They and the little girl in my belly was all I needed and nothing else.

They were my life now and for all the things we would go through in the years that would come we'd go through it together. It may be crazy and we might all get angry at each other at times but this is the closest I've got to perfect. I'd be damned insane if I let go if it now.

"Hey, pretty boy?" I asked, nudging Noah as he kept on staring at me.

"Yes, my beautiful wifey? Oh, and you haven't called me that in so long." He said, looking nostalgic.

I smiled. "I know."

"So whats up?"

"I just wanted to spare a moment in my busy morning and tell you I love you."

He smirked. "I know."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "That's it?"

"I said it before but wait--Ow! No hitting! Jeez pregnancy makes you violent." He grins, obviously happy. "I love you too. No...I love you more. So much more."

The End. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33.5K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...
89.1K 6.1K 85
✨COMPLETED✨ I took a few steps before I stopped to face him again. "Jay?" I said, barely above a whisper. "Hmm?" "I love you. You know that right?" I...
444K 12.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
2K 87 30
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...