Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท

5.5K 352 296
By jeongin8biased

even longer chapter <3

"Perfect!" Mina said cheerfully before handing him another glass of it.

They had now been at the party for about two hours and Mina's plan of getting Jisung drunk was going perfectly for her.

He had drunk about 6 or 7 cups of alcohol at this point, he had eventually gotten used to the burning sensation of the drink and was now drinking it with no problem. And as Mina was hoping, he had stopped stuttering, although now he was sometimes slurring his words a bit but her friends were all calling him cute so she could care less.

Jisung was laughing at basically everything and even made small jokes that made no sense considering how out of it he was but Mina's friends loved him and he was definitely gaining her more attention which she loved.

Jisung was clinging to her arm pretty much the entire time now. Mina wasn't sure if he could even stand properly by himself right now but she couldn't care less. She was getting exactly what she wanted out of him.

"Jisungie, everyone is playing spin the bottle. Do you want to play?" Mina asked even though she wasn't really giving him a choice since all of her friends and new people that she didn't know were practically begging her to get him to play.

"Ohhh that game looks like funnnn" He giggled "I saw it in a movie."

"So yes?" Mina smiled at him.

"Hmmm...is Minho playing?" Jisung asked, luckily quietly so Mina wouldn't have to explain anything to anyone.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the crowd of people sitting in a circle to play. She surprisingly did see both Minho and Chan already sitting down.

"Yes, he is." She replied and Jisung just smiled and nodded as Mina pulled him to sit down next to her in the circle. Jisung lazily laid his head on Mina's shoulder earning a few squeals and "so cute"'s from some of the people around them which caused Mina to smile and grab Jisung's hand.

The game started and a bunch of people had gone and until it was finally someone's turn who he knew...kinda.

Chan had to kiss an unfamiliar boy with black hair who he hadn't taken his eyes off of since they had pulled away but he quickly got distracted and looked away from the blonde.

it was Mina's turn and she had to kiss some guy in her class then finally it was Jisung's turn.

He spun the bottle and looked up to see who it was pointing to and started giggling. He stopped, luckily still having enough sense to remember that Mina was blackmailing him and basically looked at her for permission.

"It's just a game Jisungie, it doesn't matter." She reassured. Not wanting to seem like a clingy overprotective girlfriend.

Jisung nodded and moved to sit in front of the person the bottle had landed on and started laughing again as everyone stared at the two.

"Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" Jisung questioned, luckily quietly as he moved a bit closer to Minho.

"Did you make him drink?" Minho asked, looking over at Mina who was watching the two, just like everyone else in the room.

"I didn't make him. He wanted to. And I'm driving him home later so don't worry about it. Kiss so we can continue the game Mango."

Minho sighed but after all, it was just a game, Mina had said it was okay, and he had already kissed Jisung before. But that wasn't really what he was worried about he knew Jisung hadn't decided on his own to drink alcohol but he decided to worry about it later since he was very obviously too drunk to explain anything.

"No talking about it after," Jisung said as he leaned closer to Minho.

"Of course," Minho replied, not able to keep himself from laughing a bit at him because of how cute he was being but regretted it immediately once he remembered that the younger is drunk.

To Minho's surprise, Jisung was the one that leaned in first this time and quickly moved his arms around Minho's neck to bring him closer.

Minho of course kissed back moved away before things went too far.

"You're also reallly good at kissing," Jisung complimented and leaned his forehead onto Minho's shoulder.

"Do you feel okay?" Minho asked and patted Jisung's back as people eventually stopped paying attention to them and went back to the game since it didn't seem like Jisung was going to go back to his spot.

"Ha ha I feel amazing" Jisung responded.

"You won't feel amazing tomorrow. Do you want to go home?"

"No, I wanna keep playing the game so we can kiss again dummy," Jisung said and moved his head up to look at Minho with a pout.

"Jisungie! Come back to sit next to me" Mina finally called for him and Jisung sighed.

"I'll see you," Jisung said, poking Minho's chest with his finger "next time it's my turn," he said with a wink before going back to where Mina was.

Jisung had ended up falling asleep on Mina's shoulder once he moved back to his spot and now Minho was keeping a close eye on him to make sure he didn't consume any more alcohol. He felt guilty for leaving him and letting it happen in the first place but it wasn't his fault considering that Mina wouldn't have let him follow them around everywhere.

Minho simply denied playing once it was his turn and finally decided to stand up and walk over to where Mina and Jisung were.

"Mina I'll take him home. I'm pretty sure you don't even know where he lives and I don't think he's well enough to give you directions."

Minho suddenly talking to her was earning her glares from her friends so she made sure to clear her throat before responding loudly enough for others to hear her.

"You're such a good best friend to him!" She smiled, "you're right. He probably should go home, thank you so much." She smiled and shook Jisung's shoulder to wake him up. She didn't want to leave yet since she had met so many new people and was loving everything about the party but Jisung was asleep anyways and they had already made it clear to everyone that they were dating. And she wouldn't have to deal with driving him home later.

"Hmm?" Jisung asked as he sleepily lifted his head.

"Mango is going to take you home for me since you're tired." She explained sweetly.

"Oh okay," Jisung mumbled and stood up, almost falling in the process but Minho ended up helping him.

Mina stoop up and gave Jisung a quick kiss on the lips, "Bye Jisungie, thank you so much for coming with me."

"Aww you two are so cute" one of her friends complimented causing Mina to smile as she sat back down.

Minho rolled his eyes before slowly helping Jisung walk outside, surprisingly he was now wide awake and just as giggly as he was before he fell asleep. He basically found anything and everything hilarious and Minho hated himself for adoring the constant sound of his laugh so much.

Minho texted Chan once they got outside to let him know that he left then turned to Jisung, "hey you should get on my back so I can carry you. It will be quicker."

"Okay." Jisung simply agreed as Minho turned around and bent down a bit, letting Jisung wrap his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck as he leaned his head into Minho's neck.

"You smell really nice," Jisung laughed and moved his nose closer to Minho's neck, causing the older to also start laughing.

"Jisung please stop, it tickles and I'm gonna drop you."

"Where are we going?" Jisung questioned already forgetting about their previous conversation topic.

"I honestly don't remember where your house is so I was planning on just taking you back to mine."

"I don't remember where my house is either....wait- where the heck do I live?" Jisung questioned, genuinely becoming concerned.

Minho couldn't help but laugh softly at him "you'll remember tomorrow."

"Did you drink any of that blue liquid? That stuff hurt my throat."

"No, I didn't. Why did you drink so much of it if it hurt your throat?"

"Mina made me drink it," Jisung explained, obviously not thinking too much about his responses.

"What do you mean she made you? You could have just said no Jisung. You don't have to give in to peer pressure." Minho explained even though he knew it would be pointless since Jisung most likely wouldn't remember anything tomorrow.

"She said that she would tell you about......stuff if I didn't drink it."

"What stuff?"

Minho knew he shouldn't be taking advantage of the fact that Jisung was drunk but he had reached a desperate amount of worrying. He didn't want to think that Seungmin's theory of Mina blackmailing Jisung was correct but now that's what it was sounding like.

"I can't tell you," Jisung replied, now no longer finding everything around him hilarious.

"Why not?"

"You'd hate me," Jisung whispered.

"I would never hate you," Minho reassured. "If you tell me we could tell the principal and get her  expelled and you won't have to hang out with her anymore or do anything that you don't want to do."

"Did you know that cow's milk is filtered blood? We're basically all vampires." Jisung said, drunkenly changing the subject.

"That's not how it works" Minho laughed a bit. "And stop changing the subject."

"I don't wanna talk about it. I'm trying to inform you about vampires."

"I think I know enough about them."

"Are you secretly obsessed with twilight?" Jisung questioned, laughing at the thought.

"Absolutely not," Minho responded as they finally got to Minho's house and he quietly opened the door.

Minho struggled to carry Jisung up the stars but once he succeeded he carefully dropped Jisung onto the bed and turned around to face the younger who was already staring back up at him.

"We should play spin the bottle again." Jisung laughed.

"You're drunk and you should sleep."

"But I wanna play spin the bottle again. It was fun."

"You do realize we are the only two people here, right?"

"That's the point."

"I'll be right back," Minho said,  ignoring Jisung and deciding to go downstairs to get himself some blood since he was hungry and Jisung a glass of water in hopes that he would sobber up a bit.

"Here," Minho said, handing Jisung a class of water once he got back upstairs.

"Thanks." Jisung said and chugged the glass, "spin the bottle."

"No," Minho said, taking the glass and putting it on his nightstand.

"You're so mean." Jisung pouted.

"I just don't want you to do anything that you wouldn't do if you were sober."

"Well, I want to kiss you when I'm sober."

"Stop telling me this," Minho replied.

"What are you drinking?" Jisung asked, picking up Minho's water bottle and smelling it, realizing that it wasn't water.

"Minho! Are you drinking that blue liquid stuff?"

"That's not what that is."

"What is it?" Jisung questioned as he put the bottle up to his mouth but Minho quickly snatched it away.

"It's a protein shake it's really disgusting. Trust me, you don't want to try it."

"Ohh...okay," Jisung said and laid back on the bed. "It's really hot in here."

"Take off your sweater then."

"You take your shirt off," Jisung said back, looking up at Minho.

"I'm not the one who's hot."

"Yeah, you are. You're drinking a protein shake as we speak Minho. I know you have abs!"

"Jisung," Minho said laughing. "But seriously, do you want me to get you some comfortable clothes?"

"Yes please."

Minho handed him a pair of sweatpants and a shirt instead of a hoodie since Jisung said he was hot.

"I want a hoodie," Jisung pouted once Minho handed him the clothes.

"Didn't you just say that you were hot?"

"Yeah, but my arms are gross."

"Jisung, what?" Minho asked confused.

"Fine." Minho agreed and threw him one of his hoodies instead. He chose not to think too much into what Jisung had said since again, he was drunk and most likely had no idea what he meant.

"I need help."

"With what?"

"Standing up," Jisung replied, not moving from his spot on the bed.

Minho grabbed his hands and helped him up, grabbed the clothes, then helped Jisung walk to the bathroom so he could get changed.

"I'm dizzy," Jisung whined.

Minho was about to make a sarcastic response saying that he shouldn't have drunk alcohol but luckily stopped himself, remembering that it wasn't Jisung's choice.

"I'm sorry." Minho apologized and frowned at the smaller boy who was now leaning onto the bathroom sink, not letting go of Minho's hand.

"It's not your fault it's mine."

"No, it's Mina's."

"Not really" Jisung mumbled. "Anygays, I should get changed now so you should probably get out."

"Yeah, I'll wait outside in case you need help walking back."

Jisung nodded and quickly got changed into comfortable clothing once Minho had walked out then opened the door once he was dressed.

"Cute," Minho complimented once Jisung opened the door.

"No, you," Jisung said back and reached out for Minho's arm.

"You act really different when you're drunk."

"Good. That's what Mina wanted." Jisung giggled but Minho just frowned.

Jisung laid back down and Minho put a blanket over him, deciding not to ask him about Mina anymore right now since it would most likely end in Jisung changing the subject again. He left to go change into comfortable clothing himself then went back to lay down next to Jisung.

Jisung quickly wrapped his arms around Minho and laid his head on his chest.

"Thank you," Jisung mumbled.

"For what?" Minho questioned but Jisung had already fallen asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.8K 57
[completed] Where Hyunjin falls in love with someone he probably should not have. Published: February, 28th 2021 Finished: November, 6th 2021
53.2K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia
490K 22.1K 50
a clichรฉ college au but with a lot of fluff, drama and just a pinch of angst completed โœ”๏ธ lowercased โœ”๏ธ started: 18.03.20 completed: 05.05.20
11.1K 408 14
"Just close your eyes. I am right here" "I don't trust you." Sequel to 'Trouble' Warnings โš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ Contain mature content such as: Smut Ang...