Criminally Insane

Bởi AuthorMoanaWestfall

Kidnapped from her home, 19-year-old, Scarlett Keating, meets the darkness she didn't know existed; Romanian... Xem Thêm

Introduction to Destruction
I
"Are You Google?"
"Are You a Banana?"
"Obsession of Mine"
Cast/Themes & More
The Doctors
"Can I Take a Picture of You?"
"Is Your Dad a Baker?"
Aesthetics No One Asked For
One Step, Two
"Peter Pan?"
-Inkitt-
"I'm Happy Here," She Lied
Meat Grinder
I Killed a Girl and I Liked It
Museums and Fake Smiles
Pasta-Billities
"Fun!"
Colton Controlla
Gregg
Spoons
Electric Slide
Syncing Heat
Grey Areas
Housewife
Silent Treatment
FroYo and Faints
La Dracu, Fute
Let's Talk Business
Roman Holiday
Vis
Carl
His Blissful Idiocy
"I'm Sorry"
Let's Eat; Again
Caesar King
Grand Piano
Doppelganger
October 31, 2012
Rowan Traian
Dear Ole Eddie
Rush Hour
The One That Got Away
Terrance
"I Promise"
Will
Steve
Peace in the Violence
Mayurka Ibiza
Twenty-Three
Attachment
Picture Perfect
Discovering Santee
11/7
Mr. Bulgera
Blackout
Betrayal
Draguta
Hanse Corporacion
I
Promoting Stella (A/N)
Author's Note
Criminally Insane Sequel Sneak Peek
Promoting Stella (A/N)

"Scar"

514 25 23
Bởi AuthorMoanaWestfall

I sighed as I took in the view from my balcony. The dark skies were clear and the stars were beautiful tonight. I made sure to thank Colton before I left the party.

"Happy birthday to me," I whispered to myself, wrapping my arms around my body. The wind was blowing calmly.

The world was at peace.

I closed my eyes, wondering what he could be doing right now. Where he could be.

I could hear the party downstairs, but right now, the Earth was still and silent.

"Scar."

I opened my eyes, feeling my body tense.

It's impossible.

This isn't real.

I turned around to see Rowan standing at the doorway of my bedroom looking devilishly handsome. He wore a crimson red dress shirt with black slacks. As usual, the random lock of hair fell in his eye.

He held a small, velvet box in his hands.

"You look beautiful," he said. He closed the door and walked towards me, stopping when he reached the center of the huge room. He never broke eye contact.

I felt tears form in my eyes. I hadn't seen him in a month, and here he was.

I was still frozen still on the balcony, the wind blowing through the stray wisps of my hair that had fallen from the bun.

Rowan held his arms out, and I held back a sob as I ran into his arms.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on for dear life.

"I've missed you," I whispered.

I missed his smell, his touch, his dimple, his eyes.

He pulled away and placed the small box on the end of the bed before looking at me again. "I tried to stay away," he spoke.

"I'm glad you're here," I said as I grabbed his hands in mine.

Rowan brought my hands to his lips and kissed them both.

"I brought you a present," he said, looking me in the eye.

I smiled. "You didn't have to," I said. My cheeks are betraying me. I knew they were turning red.

Rowan's stare was intense. I noticed the way his eyes kept flickering between me and my lips. I was doing the same to him.

"Turn around."

I obliged.

I heard him move behind me, and seconds later, I felt my bun fall and him moving my hair to the other side of my neck.

I looked down at my chest to see a small diamond fall in my cleavage. I gasped when I heard the clasp lock.

"It's beautiful, Rowan, you shouldn't have," I whispered. The diamond was cool against my skin, and it glistened under the moonlight.

I felt Rowan's fingertips run down my arms and I shivered at his touch.

"You look beautiful tonight," he murmured, pressing his lips against my neck. His hand slid down to my waist.

I released a breath.

"Thank you," I replied, leaning against his body as he trailed kisses down my back.

I felt his hand slide in between my legs before he quickly turned me around to face him, wrapping his other hand around my neck.

I released a moan.

The tension was thick, and my body was on fire.

"You're wet," he whispered against my lips as he felt me through the lace of my thong. My eyes fluttered closed at the feeling. He gently squeezed my neck which made me look him in the eyes.

His other hand inched closer to my more sensitive area, and I gasped when I felt his thumb rub against my clit through the thin fabric.

"What do you want, baby?" he asked me. His voice was deep and husky.

"I-I don't know," I uttered in frustration. My mind was hazy, and there was no way a logical sentence was going to develop on its own.

His hand dropped from in between my legs. He used it to unzip my dress, never breaking his eye contact.

Tiny sparks were left where his fingers traced a line down my spine as he unzipped me.

The dress fell into a pool of red velvet around my ankles.

Rowan lifted me, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist as he laid me down on the bed.

"Damn," he whispered. I felt my cheeks heat under his stare. His eyes roamed my body, and lust danced in his eyes.

Before I could speak, his lips were on mine. I let him take control of me and our tongues battled for dominance. I bit his lip, getting a groan from him.

Flipping us over, I broke the kiss.

He was on the bottom, and I was straddling him.

The moonlight illuminated the room, which made the scenery beautiful.

I watched as his grey eyes twinkled in curiosity when I started to unbutton his shirt. Rowan didn't hesitate with taking his shirt off.

"You're hurt," I whispered, noticing a gunshot wound on his stomach that had been professionally treated.

"I'm fine," he replied, pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss seemed to take my mind off of his wound.

I could feel his print against my area, which only turned me on more.

I looked him in the eye as I moved my hips against him, earning a grunt of approval from him.

"You're playing a dangerous game," he said in a warning tone when I started to unzip his pants. He lifted his lower body and helped me help him take his pants off.

"That's what I want," I responded, curling my fingers around the waistband of his boxers. He repeated the motion of thrusting his hips up so that I could take his underwear off.

I bit my lip when I saw his dick.

Fuck.

My mind was screaming at me to abort my mission.

"I can't," I whispered.

Rowan took my hands in his. "Yes, you can."

"I-"

He knew what I was thinking. That was the thing about Rowan. He knew me.

"You are too beautiful to be ashamed, bebita," he mumbled, placing a hand on one cheek.

He pulled me into his lap. His eyes held so much adoration that it made my heart dance and flutter out of control.

I felt my cheeks heat as his fingers curled around my lacy waistband.

My shyness disappeared with my panties.

Rowan wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned forward so that we were chest-to-chest. "Are you sure?" he asked me.

I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around his neck as I lifted myself slightly. I made sure that we were aligned right before sliding down his shaft.

I gasped at his size and squeezed my legs together, tightening my grip around his dick.

His arms tightened around my waist, pulling me impossibly closer to him as he released a groan. I bit my lip as I got used to his size. His eyes stayed on me as I slowly started to roll my hips.

Pleasure took over me, and soon I was no longer able to suppress my moans.

I threw my head back, releasing a moan when I felt Rowan's fingers digging into my back.

"That's it, baby," I heard him grunt as he latched on to one of my breasts.

I gasped in content as I started to roll my hips faster. The feeling was electric as Rowan sucked on my breast and left small love marks all over my chest.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed when he bit down on my nipple before running his tongue over it.

"Let it go for me, I'm so proud of you." His low tone was deep with adoration as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

I felt my legs shaking as he started getting wild with his moans.

"Look at me," he said grabbing my chin. I looked him in the eye as I felt him twitch inside of me.

He was almost there, and so was I.

Before I knew it, Rowan flipped us over and started pounding into me even harder.

I cried in pleasure as my vision blurred.

I felt my walls tighten around him, but he didn't ease up.

Pinning my arms over my head, he leaned in and kissed me as he continued to fuck me.

The sound of random grunts and moans of pleasure filled the room.

His grip tightened around my wrists and I whimpered. "Rowan."

"I know, baby. I know," he said, kissing my forehead and then my cheeks.

I cried out when he hit my special spot, and since I could move nothing else, I wrapped my legs around him.

In that moment, I would've married him.

I started to lose sight of everything as I dug my nails into his back. He released a strangled groan.

I forgot I had company downstairs as my body shook, and I reached my climax, screaming in pleasure.

"Mierda," Rowan moaned, following closely behind.

He flipped us back over, allowing me to ride out our climax.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me.

Our bodies were slick with sweat. The stars I was seeing were starting to fade as I struggled to catch my breath.

I shivered as another climax took me by surprise, and I cried in pleasure.

"That's my good girl," he praised me as I slowed the roll of my hips, my body trembling against his.

I felt Rowan's heartbeat against my breasts. It was as quick as mine.

Neither one of us moved as we stared at each other, still trying to catch our breath.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, searching my face.

I nodded.

"Why are you crying?"

It was only then that I realized tears were forming in my eyes.

When I didn't answer, Rowan lifted me from off of him. When he rolled over, I landed on the empty spot next to him. He leaned over, placing a hand on my cheek. Wiping my tears with his thumb, he pecked my lips. "Did I hurt you?" he asked. Fear and worry rested on his face.

"Not at all," I answered. I recognized that my voice was hoarse from screaming.

"Why are you crying?" he asked me, still wiping away stray tears.

I shook my head. "I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I feel really happy right now."

He offered me a huge smile causing me notice his dimple and I blushed at how handsome he was.

After several minutes of content silence, I noticed how tired I was. My eyes were heavy, and my body was highly satisfied.

All tension was gone.

Rowan laid beside me under the sheets.

"Thank you," I whispered into the darkness. The moonlight still shone through the open balcony, but the room seemed darker.

Maybe I was tripping.

"For what?" Rowan said, turning his head to me.

I turned my head to him and placed a hand on his cheek. "For making my birthday one of the best."

He laughed softly. "You are amazing, Scarlett."

I rolled my eyes at him, but felt my cheeks heat from the compliment.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked. Now, I was worried.

"I'm with you so everything is as it should be," he replied softly.

I smiled to myself, feeling my cheeks heating.

Rowan pulled me closer to him and I put my arm around his waist. I laid my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat against my cheek while he ran his fingers up and down my arm.

"Te iubesc," was the last thing I heard before I fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was incredibly awkward.
This chapter took weeks to get together. I was incredibly uncomfortable, but a lot of my DMs were requesting it.

Also, above is a picture of Rowan and a woman who is physically closer to Scarlett's appearance. Of course, there is no actually picture of Toni Mahfud and Brenna D'Amico, so I strive to make the obvious physical appearances (such as hair and skin color) as accurate as possible!

Tell me what you think about it! Don't be a silent reader.

VOTE, COMMENT, and TELL OTHERS!

~djdiamondmind1738

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

401K 11.4K 18
Jacklyn Cordy is trying her best to live a normal life after witnessing a horrific crime. After receiving an anonymous note, she realizes no matter h...
34.8K 1.2K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
148K 937 8
تحذير:-القصة منحرفة +18 (القصة مكتملة)
15.8K 465 29
Past always catches the present..... Adrian I don't believe in ghosts. But lately I've been haunted by the ghost of my dead wife. It might be an enem...