Ensoleiller, ⠀⠀⠀ hisirdoux ca...

By ghostieurbeexx

▬▬▬▬⠀⠀𝐒𝐎𝐋!⠀⠀•⠀⠀𝐇𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗈𝗎𝗑 𝐂𝖺𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗇. ╱ㅤㅤh. casperanㅤㅤㅤ𝘅ㅤㅤㅤfem!oc ֶָ ╲ㅤㅤtoa ㅤ . ㅤ pre-serie... More

𝕰𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑ㅤ──────ㅤcast & extras.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁰. nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit.
────── 𝕬CT 𝕺NE : the sun loves nothing but the stars
#ㅤㅤ⁰¹. omnia iam fient quae posse negabam.
#ㅤㅤ⁰². aut insanity homo, aut versus facit.
#ㅤㅤ⁰³. lupus non timet canem latrantem.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁴. dulce periculum.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁵. suaviter in modo, fortiter in re.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁶. verum amicum pecunia non parabis.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁷. species decipit.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁸. si vis amari, ama.
#ㅤㅤ⁰⁹. luceat lux vestra.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁰. amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero...
#ㅤㅤ¹¹. sic itur ad astra.
────── 𝕬CT 𝕿WO : even the sun can learn
#ㅤㅤ¹³. maximum remedium irae mora sunt.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁴. nemo nascitus sapiens, sed fit.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁵. vulpes pilum mutat, non mores.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁶. in nocte consilium.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁷. in memoriam.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁸. ut incepit fidelis sic permanet.
#ㅤㅤ¹⁹. radix malorum est cupiditas.
#ㅤㅤ²⁰. mirabile dictu.
#ㅤㅤ²¹. nulla aetas ad discendum sera.
#ㅤㅤ²². ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
#ㅤㅤ²³. vires acquirit eundo.
#ㅤㅤ²⁴. dum vivimus, vivamus.
#ㅤㅤ²⁵. pars sanitalis velle sanari fuit.
────── 𝕬CT 𝕿HREE : to love more than just the stars
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-six.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-seven.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-eight.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-nine.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty-one.
#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty-two.
────── 𝕰XTRAS.
#ㅤㅤ𝕳alloween 𝕾pecial.
#ㅤㅤ𝕲roup 𝕮hat.

#ㅤㅤ¹². dum spiro spero.

526 32 40
By ghostieurbeexx

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤNEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO
ㅤNOT FEEL COMFORTABLE
ㅤREADING THIS TYPE OF
ㅤTHING, THERE WILL BE A
ㅤSIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO SHOW WHEN
ㅤTHE BLOOD SCENES WILL
ㅤSTART AND WHEN IT IS OVER.

ㅤㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖽𝗎𝗆 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗈.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"WAKE UP!" A voice called out for the sleeping red head; it was not a voice she recognized, and it sounded awful. That screechy, shrill voice alerted her, but not enough for Sol to open her eyes.

ㅤㅤㅤ"WAKE UUUUP!" it called again, this time she opened her eyes with a frown in her face. Solamon was confused, all she saw when opening her eyes was a crow - a very weird one, she was quick to notice -. All his feathers were messy around his wings and neck and he was cross-eyed - both his eyes seem to avoid her face in different directions -, she never saw such a strange creature before. He was a little too close to her face, that made her unconfortable enough to stand up quickly, looking for the one who called her so desperately.

ㅤㅤㅤThere was no one. No one at all. That made her suspicious of the bird; only for a brief moment, though.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon decided she wouldn't pay attention to that at that moment, there were more important things she had to do. Cleaning herself up a little, the girl made her way up the hill she had fallen from, back to the middle of what remained of a battlefield.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤBlood. Blood everywhere.

ㅤㅤㅤAnd there was only two kinds of creatures who could bleed in that war, her own kind was one of them.

ㅤㅤㅤShe breathed in and out multiple times to remain calm - Solamon still had to go home to her little siblings, even if half of her family was dead - before walking through the area. She stopped in front of one of her older sister's body before kneeling on the floor and putting her right hand over the woman's chest.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I wish you peace on the afterlife, dear sister." as soon as she was over speaking, her hand lit up and her sister's body vanished, leaving a gladiolus flower behind; that's how death worked for them, before joining a battle that could cause death, fairies would take a special potion, they called it "ሀጎዕል የዐነ ጠዐዕፕቿ" - or "Afterlife" -.

ㅤㅤㅤThe potion maintained the appearance the fairy had when she took it for the rest of her life, the purpose of the potion was to make the fairy become an Infinite Flower after they were dead; the flower cannot die of parasites or hunger, it feeds the nature around it as it feeds her back in an infinite loop. After the fairy was dead, one of their family members had to wish them peace for them to move on for the afterlife; usually ጠል was the one to do that, but she, too, was dead in the center of the battlefield.

ㅤㅤㅤGenerally, older fairies used to take the Afterlife potion when they were starting to get old - fairies cannot die of age, but they can still age fisically and get sick easily after a certain age, so it was better for them to take the potion -, but when the war came, Sol knew all of her older siblings took the potion; she took it herself on the way there, after all, it was the biggest war she had ever seen in her whole life, Solamon didn't know if she would be alive by the end of it.

ㅤㅤㅤThe poor girl was traumatized by seeing all her brothers and both her parents dead all around her, but she kept wishing peace for them until only flowers remained of the fairies from Eriynx; minus ጠል, she became a prunus serrulata's seed with the Afterlife potion.

ㅤㅤㅤLupin was the last one, the thorn that killed him was no longer there, only a hole where it had pierced through him. She hesitated to touch him, feeling too guilty to even look at his body. Closing her eyes, Solamon sighed in distress before putting her hand over his cold chest, flinching when she felt her brother's blood touch the tip of her fingers.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I wish you peace on the afterlife, dear brother. I'm sorry..." and then she felt him dissapear. Lupin became a beautiful forget-me-not.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤTaking all the flowers into her arms, Sol looked up at the sky to see the sun coming down. She could only hope her younger siblings weren't worried for her at home.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤThe fence was destroyed, and so was the gate.

ㅤㅤㅤSol ran inside as fast as she could, hid what remained of her family by the side of the part of the fence that wasn't destroyed and began searching for her younger siblings.

ㅤㅤㅤ"CAOMILLO?! LIZIN! UNTAMO!" she screamed for the three oldest out of all her little siblings, but none of them answered.

ㅤㅤㅤShe searched everywhere, most of the houses around Eriynx were destroyed or burned, even her own. Solamon was desperate, she wanted to believe they were hiding somewhere safe, but, at that point, she had little to none expectations.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤShe saw a small hand hanging from one of the trees and started to tear up, running to get Ewi from there. It was too late, she was hoping the boy was only hiding and fell asleep there, but Sol felt no heartbeat as she hugged him close.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sol..." said girl heard a weak voice calling for her in what remained of ጠል's house, she raised her head and waited, wanting to make sure the voice wasn't just in her head.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solaomoni!" it called again, this time the ginger putted Ewi down carefully and ran to the house to search all over the rocks and wood to find Camilo under all of that. She pulled him out in hurry, but the small boy had both of his legs stuck under a rock and could barely move. Instead, Sol used her magic to raise the rock and get him out carefully; she was too late, both his legs were broken.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Caomillo, what happened?! The- the barrier was right there! I remember placing it over the fence!" she cried to the boy, carefully hugging him close as he put his arms around her, trembling in pain.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤ"I... I don't know... there was some monsters trying to get in, creatures from the forest, but the fence was protecting us. I don't know what happened, but the shield just... vanished!" he explained, coughing a couple of times while he spoke.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was her fault. When Solamon fainted, all her magic dissapeared, as she was not awake to control it. It was her own fault that they were attacked.

ㅤㅤㅤ"We all took the Afterlife potion and fought to protect our home, we- we thought we could do it... I'm sorry, Sol..." he started crying, but Solamon shook her head in denial.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No, Millo, don't be sorry. You were very brave. I'm proud of you." she smiled to try and make him a little more calm, and it worked, Camilo smiled back at her.

ㅤㅤㅤHe did it, he made her proud. That single thought was enough for the boy to close his eyes peacefully and give his last sigh.

ㅤㅤㅤSol never cried so much in her life.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤThe rain that started to pour from the sky extinguished the fire around Eriynx, the silence was horrifying and Solamon Izzet felt worthless.

ㅤㅤㅤShe had to send all of her younger siblings to the afterlife in peace, as she had done to the other half of her family hours before. None of them survived, not even a single one.

ㅤㅤㅤHer life was ruined and it was her own fault. She doubted any of that would've happened if she wasn't captured in the first place. She had no time to pity herself, what remained Eriynx was not safe, she was exposed to the danger outside.

ㅤㅤㅤSol recovered her bag from the wreckage of her house and took everything important; some of ጠል's belongings and የልየ's books - mostly his magic books -, her own clothes and the food that wasn't destroyed or dirty, before taking all her family putting them in both of her arms.

ㅤㅤㅤThe flowers roots automatically curled around her arm and around each other to prevent themselves from falling.

ㅤㅤㅤThe rain made her puffy hair soaked and flat, she put it on a ponytail to get it off of her own face - Sol had a lot of hair, it was quite hard to control it, principally when it was wet - before walking around Eriynx to see if she forgot something important.

ㅤㅤㅤThe sound of a crow cawing took her off guard, she casted a spell and carefully searched for the source of the sound, only to find the weird bird from before over the part of the fence that wasn't destroyed.

ㅤㅤㅤ"FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME!" the bird commanded before turning around and opening his black wings. Before he could fly, however, he turnes around to face her; the fairy didn't move an inch, how could she trust a talking bird like that? It could be a trick, Sol wasn't dumb enough to fall for that.

ㅤㅤㅤThe crow seemed to understand she lacked trust on him and flew in her direction. Sol frowned, retreating a bit from the bird, who landed in front of her.

ㅤㅤㅤIt made weird noises, as if it was choking, before it threw up a cristal with iron arabesques all around it. There was a side of the purple cristal where a word was written in Eriynxit. Though Solamon was curious, she hesitated to take the cristal; it was covered in spit and it smelled awful. The magic she casted slowly disappeared, the bird seemed very harmless in her eyes.

ㅤㅤㅤIn the end, she gave up to the curiosity to overcome her disgust, taking the cristal in her hands to read the word written in it. As soon as she touched it, a comforting feeling took over herself; she knew that feeling very well, it was ጠል's aura. The letters also had her handwriting.

ㅤㅤㅤ"ቻልጠጎረጎልዪ." she read out loud before looking at the weird crow, his big round eyes tried to stare right back at her, but he was too cross-eyed to focus on her face correctly.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Are you my familiar?" the ginger asked him, extending the cristal to him while pointing at it; Sol didn't know if the bird could understand her, after all.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeeeeessssss." it answered in a weird, but calm, tone before looking up and opening his beak. The sound the crow made next was unusually similar to a grown man's low pitched and forced laugh. The crow took a close look of the crystal before eating it again - everything on that bird was truly very confusing -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"FOLLOW ME! FOLLOW ME!" he screamed once more, back to it's normal, screechy voice before flying away to the Wild Wood.

ㅤㅤㅤThis time, Solamon did not hesitate to follow the bird as the rain compromised her vision from the path ahead of herself.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

───END OF ACT ONE.

birb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄?❞ ❝𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔! 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒.❞ ━━━━...
1.5K 113 31
Autumn/Fall one-shots for Narnia using the prompts created by @MagicOfNarnia Notes: After The Dawn Treader, I changed the timeline a little to somet...
28.5K 831 26
!! BEING RE-WRITTEN & ON HOLD !! ❝𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬❞ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐥...
3K 49 28
Just a couple of oneshots of the famous Master Wizard ✨Hisirdoux Casperan✨. 😜🤘 Also, images aren't mine...