Danganronpa One Shots and Boy...

Door SuperRandomWriter

[REQUESTS CLOSED!] This is my second one shot book! I will be doing the characters from Danganronpa Trigger H... Meer

Rules and requests!
I hated you (Fuyuhiko x reader)
A Tale of Two Loners (Gundham x reader)
The Cutie and the Brawn (Mondo x reader)
I believe you (Leon x reader)
Toko's jealousy (Byakuya x reader)
Ignorance is Bliss (Hajime x reader)
Here for you (Makoto x reader)
Nightmares (Kiyotaka x reader)
Sunlight (Mondo x depressed reader)
My Hope (Nagito x reader)
Sweet and Sour (Fuyuhiko x reader)
Forgotten (Kazuichi x shy reader)
AE's wish (Chihiro x Ultimate game deisgner!reader)
Remember me (Byakuya x reader)
Stars (Mondo x suicidal reader)
Beloved (Leon x Yandere Reader)
Rule Breaker (Yandere Kiyotaka x innocent reader)
Listen (Mondo x hated reader)
Confessions Scenario (Danganronpa THH)
Confessions Scenario (Danganronpa 2)
I Care (Byakuya x reader)
You Wear Something of His (Danganronpa 2)
Who is he? (Kazuichi Soda x reader)
Emotions (Izuru x reader)
Unsure (Fuyuhiko x reader)
Falling Asleep On Him (Danganronpa THH)
Falling Asleep On Him (Danganronpa 2)
Baking Scenario (Danganronpa THH)
Baking Scenario (Danganronpa 2)
Jealous Scenario (Danganronpa THH)
Jealous Scenarios (Danganronpa 2)
Fake Relationship pt. 1 (Byakuya x reader)
Fake Relationship pt. 2 (Byakuya x reader)
Silent (Kiyotaka x Ultimate Artist! reader)
Heat of the Moment (Gundham x reader)
Two Tourtured Souls (Mondo x Shy! Strong! reader)
Fire (Fuyuhiko x yandere reader)
Red String (Chihiro x reader)
Sugar, spice, and everything nice (Mondo x Ultimate Baker reader)
Sweetie (Fuyuhiko x reader)
Brother Scenarios (Danganronpa THH)
Brother Scenarios (Danganronpa 2)
Hot Stuff (Leon x Ultimate Model reader)
I'm back!
Sorry
Alive

You Wear Something of His (Danganronpa THH)

3.1K 61 25
Door SuperRandomWriter

(Hey guys! I will be writing the same thing for Danganronpa 2. I just like having two separate chapters for it so I can keep track of which characters I've done.

Most characters have jackets in this game has jackets. I apologize if a lot of these are similar. I also apologize for not doing Chihiro again. For whatever reason he always stumps me with ideas.)

Makoto Naegi: (His hoodie)

You rubbed your arms as you and your boyfriend Makoto walked down the street together.

You had unfortunately forgotten your coat at your dorm, and you regretted it so much as it became more and more windy outside.

"Are you cold?" He asked. You shook your head. You didn't want to worry him too much.

"No, I'm fine." He glanced down at your arms, noticing the small goosebumps that littered your skin.

Makoto smiled as he unzipped his green hoodie, and carefully draped it over your shoulders, leaving him with a black long sleeved shirt.

"Thank you..." You mumbled before zipping up the hoodie, and immediately feeling warmer than you did a few moments ago.

You noticed that the hoodie was a perfect fit. That was probably because Makoto was shorter than a decent amount of your classmates.

"No problem. Just be more honest next time, okay? I don't want you to get sick." You nodded as you walked closer to Makoto, and clung to onto his arm.

Byakuya Togami (His glasses)

You cautiously peeked out through the blinds of your dorm room, looking to see if anyone was outside. When you saw no one, you let out a soft sigh.

"She's gone. For now, anyways." You said as you practically collapsed onto your small couch. Your boyfriend was sitting next to you.

"She is truly a thorn in my side." Byakuya grumbled. You definitely agreed.

Even after you and Byakuya started going out, Toko was still obsessed with him. She would throw insults your way, or completely ignore you if she found the two of you spending time alone.

Today, Toko sneezed, and went into Genocide Jack mode. So the two of you decided to get away from her as soon as possible so she wouldn't harm you.

Which is why you were hiding out in your dorm room. Sure, it was a pretty obvious place to go, but there weren't many options.

Byakuya took off his glasses, and set them down on the small table in front of you. He leaned back, and ran a hand through his beautiful blonde hair, which he only did when he was stressed.

You looked at his glasses, and smirked as you carefully picked them up, and put them on. Byakuya glanced at you with a confused expression.

"According to my observations, it appears that you are incredibly stressed out. I propose that we cuddle together, as it may help to reduce your stress levels." You spoke in an exaggerated but formal tone, trying to copy the way Byakuya usually speaks.

"You are definitely an interesting individual, but I suppose that's one of your charms." A tiny smirk appeared on his face. You took of his glasses, and put them back on the table. You had a feeling that they were expensive, and you didn't want to break them on accident.

Right after you did that, Byakuya pulled you into his lap, causing you to squeak in surprise. Something you learned early on in your relationship is that Byakuya is very bold when it came to romantic gestures.

You looked into his blue eyes, and you were instantly mesmerized. You carefully cupped his cheek, and he somewhat leaned into your touch.

"You know, you're very handsome without your glasses. Not that you're not already attractive enough with them on." He chuckled as he snaked an arm around your waist, and held you close.

Leon Kuwata: (His baseball jersey)

"The world's ending..." You spoke out loud as you looked at your boyfriend's room.

"C'mon babe. I clean my closet sometimes." Leon said as he smiled. You gave him a deadpanned look.

"Leon Kuwata, I've known you for how many years now? This is the first time I've ever seem you put this much effort into cleaning anything." You gestured towards the neatly folded clothes in different piles.

He had invited you over to see if you wanted anything of his that he was getting rid of. He said he was running out of room for new clothes, and decided to clean out his closet.

"You're lucky I love you. I'm getting rid of the stuff in that pile." He pouted as he left to go find a trash bag for the trash in his closet.

You went over to the pile he pointed to, and started to examine the clothes. A few plain t-shirts caught your eye, and you set them aside in your own pile.

That's when you noticed something strange. You saw Leon's old baseball jersey at the very bottom, as if he couldn't stand to look at it.

You caressed the soft fabric as you held it close to your chest. It was the one he wore back in middle school. You knew he hated the idea to conforming to a team, and he never wanted to be a baseball prodigy, but the jersey held memories.

You slipped it over your head, and smoothed it out, seeing as it probably hasn't been worn in a couple of years.

Leon walked back in the room, and nearly dropped the bag he had when he saw you in his jersey.

"Brings back memories, huh?" You smiled up at him, and he glances at the ground.

"Y-Yeah..." He said awkwardly.

"Remember how you tried to flirt with me when we first met? After that game against another school?" You smirked.

"You totally left a bruise on my arm." He looked back up and grinned.

"My younger self would punch me too if she knew she was going to date you in the future." You got up, and hugged Leon.

"You look pretty good in that jersey, babe."

"I know. Which is why I'm keeping it."

Mondo Owada: (His biker jacket)

You and Mondo were walking to school together as always. There was just a tiny problem: you were feeling a little under the weather.

Normally, you would've just stayed in your room and relax for the day. However, you knew that your boyfriend would freak out if he knew you were sick. He's pretty overprotective of you, and you didn't want him to worry about you.

"Y/N? You listenin'?" Mondo waved a hand in front of your face, and you blinked a few times.

"Hm? Oh, sorry. I was just daydreaming..." You mumbled. Mondo examined your face for a few moments.

"You feeling okay? You seem out of it." You shook your head, but instantly regretted it as you recoiled as your head started to hurt.

"I-I'm fi-" You let out a sneeze, and groaned as it made your headache even worse. You sneezed again, making you feel a little dizzy from moving your head quickly.

"What the hell?! Why didn't you tell me you were sick?!" Mondo yelled as he took off his biker jacket, and draped it over your shoulders.

Then he picked you up bridal style, and started carrying you towards his dorm. You noticed how warm the jacket made you. You snuggled up against Mondo to try and get more warm.

"I...didn't want you to worry." You sniffled softly. Mondo let out a sigh as he managed to pull his key out of his pocket while still holding you.

Once he unlocked it, he took you straight to his room, and gently laid you down on the bed. Despite being the leader of a badass motorcycle gang, he was surprisingly gentle when it came to you.

Mondo pulled the blanket over you, and you coiled up, trying to trap as much heat as you could.

"Hey, I'm going to get the school nurse. You wait here, okay?" He spoke in a gentle tone. You slowly nodded as he gave you a smile before leaving.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru: (His white jacket)

"My brain is going to explode..." You mumbled as you rested your head on the table of Taka's room.

"I do not think that is possible, Y/N." He glanced over at you with a confused look on his face.

"It's an expression, Taka. I'm just getting a headache. Can we please take a break?" You massaged your temples, trying to ease the pain in your head.

"I suppose a break wouldn't be a problem, but only for ten minutes. I shall get us some water so we can stay hydrated." Taka took off his white jacket, and neatly folded it before setting it down.

He left the room, and you reclined back to relieve yourself from stress. You peeked your eyes open to see the jacket, and you stood up.

You picked it up, and slipped your arms through it, and chuckled as you saw the sleeves go over your hands. You liked the fact it was big on you.

"Why are you wearing my jacket?" Taka set down the bottles of water, and asked. You shrugged.

"I don't know. It's pretty comfortable though." You waved your hands up and down, and watched the sleeves flop around.

Taka sat down, and you did as well. You glanced at his hand, and poked your hand out of the sleeve to hold it. His entire face turned as red as his eyes.

"I-If I may, I believe that you look...adorable in my uniform." You beamed at his compliment.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

86.8K 843 70
This is a Danganronpav v1 books with some fun added in it *some DR3/2 characters might be mentioned or apart of a one shot. Please correct me if I...
177K 3.4K 60
❝ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʏ ❞ - one-shots from the danganronpa trilogy: ↣ trigger happy havoc ↣ goodbye despair ...
533 1 12
A spin-off of the Danganronpa 1 & 2 Universe, with characters from the first and second game mixed in with a brand new cast of faces and ultimates. S...
161K 2K 53
I've fallen in love with Danganronpa, so here are some one shots. Most will be ships, but some will be just character based. Expect a lot of Komahina...