Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

由 dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... 更多

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 16.

25.8K 558 431
由 dontworryboutit123

" Fuck." Alessandro groaned as I scratched his back. " Oh- right there." I moaned as he had my body pressed against the wall , balls deep inside of me.

" You're driving me crazy Smith," he grunted as he leaned his head against mine. His thrust getting harsher and harsher. My breathing caught in my throat as I felt my soul leave my body.

God this man was talented, in many many aspects.

The water slapped against our skin as we made skin to skin contact with each other. " Oh shit." I yelped as he hit the right spot." Don't stop." I begged as he moaned. " I don't plan on it." he gritted out.

I was another high. Every time we fucked he made me feel something new , something different. Maybe him fucking around paid off ... for me at least. I was probably going to get a lot of dirty looks since Alessandro is sort of off the market, but oh fucking well bitches.

"I'm cuming ." I moan as the knot in my stomach tightened," Hold it for me." he gritted out as his thrust got sloppier and his dick twitched inside of me. " Almost there baby, just hold it." He said as I whined out.

"Ok, cum ." He said and I felt myself release into his dick." Fuck." I moaned as I felt him fill me up with his cum. He pulled out with a groan and watched as his cum drop down my thighs. " So fucking sexy " He grinned while rubbing hip. "Alright let's get you cleaned up ." he said pulling me away from the wall and turned on another shower head.

How many shower heads does one need ? In this case I counted five and i'm assuming they all had different water pressures.

" You hungry." his voice pulled me out of my thoughts as he brushed the loofah past my nipples. " Yeah. You fucked me before I could even get food and a nap in." I laughed as I turned to face him. " I'm not sorry at all ." he groaned as he grabbed a big chunk of my ass." Alessandro was an ass man. I think he paid more attention to my ass then any other part of my body.

"Alright, we'll get dressed into something comfortable after this ok." He said leaning down and kissing me slowly as the water ran down our body's. " Lo sto entrando in profondià, davvero profonda." he mumbled pulling away from me .

"What did you say?" I asked confused.

"Learn Italian and find out ." he grinned cockily,"Now go get your sexy ass dressed. Towels are in that closet ." He pointed to the closet that was a few feet away from the toilet." Don't be too long ." I warned as I left the bathroom, I was hungry and I would surely leave his ass here if need be.

I took two towels and wrapped one my body and head before I walked into his room and opened my suitcase. I picked out and oversized cream sweater and some black biker shorts. I slipped on some white nike socks and some air force 1's. I grabbed my hair product and ran back into the bathroom just as he was walking out.

Water was dripping down his tattooed abs as he wrapped the towel around his waist. His hair was dripping wet and so was my pussy . This man could do the simplest thing and I would be acting up.

" You done gawking." he asked with a cocky smirk. " Shut up ." I grumbled as I walked past him and into the bathroom. I refreshed my curls and parted it down the middle before adding in some leave in conditioner. "I'm done ." I said grabbing my phone, wallet, and carmex.

"Put the wallet down Ashanti." Alessandro blocked my path to the door." Why ?" I protest crossing my arms. " Because when you're with me you won't be paying for a damn thing so put the wallet down." Just have my children at this point.

"What if I want to pay ? " I asked him as he rolled his eyes ." God, you are so damn stubborn." He said grabbing the wallet and tossing it in the bed . Before I could protest he pulled me arm and lead me down the hallway. " We're getting food , no i'm not bringing you anything back Gianni, goodbye ." He yelled out as we exited the house .

"Bye ." I yelled before he closed the door.

"Here ," he placed his phone in my lap . " Pick a playlist ." I scrolled through his different playlist that were set for a specific genre of music. I settled on his R&B playlist and also choked when I saw what it was filled with.

"You have some good taste in music I say as I pull out my phone and text the girls immediately.

" I try ." He shrugged pulling into the in and out drive thru. " Welcome to in and out , what can I get for you today ." The man asked through the intercoms.

"Ummm can I get three chocolate shakes, two vanilla, two strawberry, two pink lemonades, three cokes , three animal style fries , you know what can I just get two of each meal . Oh and can you do the burger where it has the meat and all but worked in lettuce instead of the buns." My eyes grew wider and wider as he order the whole damn menu. "Will that be in the car or to go."

"To go."

"I thought you said you weren't taking them back food." I teased as we pulled up to the window. " And hear him bitch and whine for the rest of the night , I think not." Alessandro huffed but I knew that deep down he was going to buy them food anyways.

"Oh and we're going to the clubs tonight ." He pulls forward to the second window ." And your telling me this now ." I screech as he chuckles. "This isn't fucking funny." I whine ." Do you know how long it takes to look as good as I do when I go out"

" Baby you don't even need to try to look good ."

I'm sorry ... scrruutttt!!! Run that back turbo .
The first time I thought it was just a slip up but obviously not. The nickname made my insides flutter and my face heat up.

" Is that a blush I see ." He teased grabbing my chin and turning me towards him. "No ." I smacked his hands away from my chin as the lady at the window handed us the bags .

"Can I get anything else for you guys ?" she asked flatly ." Yeah can we get a couple of spreads and ketchup, like at least ten spreads ." Alessandro asked " Sure ." she drawled rolling her eyes.

"She needs to lose that attitude." I mumble as I look forward . " Im saying ." Alessandro says as he grabs the spreads and drives off.

" I come bearing gifts ." Alessandro yelled as we walked through the door. Not even second layer do we hear feet stumbling to get to their massive ass kitchen. " Bless you child ." Gianni said grabbing Alessandro's cheek and planting a fat one on him. " Eecckk." Alessandro groans wiping off the kiss ." Don't wipe of my kiss bitch." Gianni snapped grabbing some bags.

"Here you go Nat." Gianni handed her the lattice wrapped burger ." Thanks baby." She stood in her tippy toes and pecked his lips. Alessandro quickly grabbed us some food and pulled me towards a seat next to him.

Thank God he order two of everything on the menu because everyone ended up getting what they wanted. I leaned my head on to Alessandro's shoulder while I ate my fries . He turned and placed a sweet little kiss on the apex of my forehead. The sound of a camera clicking went off and I looked up to see everybody holding their phone. It was hard to tell who took the picture.

Shrugging my shoulders , I lean further into Alessandro's embrace as he wraps his arms around me . " You good Smith." He whispered looking down on me . " Mhmm." I state looking at my phone to see that it was almost seven. " I need some sleep before we leave later ." I say finishing up food. " Ok ." He responded back and picked up our trash .

Alessandro gripped my waist as we walked off towards the bedroom. I instantly plopped my ass on his comfortable bed and knocked out. His mattress felt like heaven. My body instantly molded it into it.

"Butters, wake up." Alessandro whispered moving my hair out of my face. " Butters , baby it's time to get dressed."

I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light before sitting up against the headboard. " What time is it ." I ask rubbing my eyes , grogginess evident in my voice. " It's around 10." Alessandro walked towards his closet in his low rise grey sweats and a white beater.

He just looks so fuckable .

" I look what ?" he asked with a smug grin, leaning against the closet door. " Nothing." I said getting up and tying my hair up. " Nah," he protest walking towards me ." What did you say." he ask towering over me. " I'm not telling you ." I try to walk past him but he walks in front of me. "Tell me Ashanti." his got deeper and the started backing me towards the wall. Sometimes he could be real scary , it was kind of a turn on.

His tattooed covered hand gently wrapped around my throat, the coldness of his rings biting into my skin. " Be a good girl and tell me ." He was making this a lot harder then it needed to be on me . My brain was muffled and hazy and all I could think about was him fucking me right against this wall. "I said you look fuckable , alright." I bring my hands to his wrist and try to push it away. His grip only tightened slightly as he pushed his body into mine.

" Only for you." his lips come crashing down to mine before I could even process what was happening. He pinched my ass to get me to kiss him back. Resting my hands on his shoulders, I start to move my lips at his slow pace. I liked when he kissed me in a slow sensual manner. It just hit different from any other kiss he's given me. It was like there was meaning behind it , a vulnerability in it.

"We have to get ready." I warn as he groans into my neck." But I want a quickie ." He whines into my neck." You can't get me this hard and leave me hanging ." he empathized hard by pressing his throbbing dick against my lower body.

I pushed him off of me and onto the bed. " Unzip your pants ." I say as I tie my hair into a more secure ponytail, well as secure as it can get with these wild mess. He followed my instructions as I dropped to my knees and pulled his pants and boxers down to reveal his hard throbbing dick.

Running my palms against it he let out a long sigh as I continued my motions. I grabbed him at the base and brought my head down while maintaining eye contact with him. His eyes were always so intense, but the way they would darken and stare into my soul during sex always sent shivers down my spine . Alessandro loved eye contact.

I brought my lips to his top that was spilling over in precum . I liked it once , then twice , watching as his gripped the bed sheets tightly before I took all of him into my mouth. " Fuck Ash," he groaned as I swirled my tongue around his base . I took him in deeper until he dick reached the back of my throat. I gagged a little before pulling up and repeating my movements.

After teasing him a little , I started to bob my head up down and twisting on the rest that couldn't make it into my mouth. " Mmm." he was so fucking vocal during and it drove me crazy . " Just like that Ash, you're doing so good . Don't stop ." He praised as I picked up speed. I released him with a pop and licked down the base of his dick and sucked on his balls a bit while my hand was working on his dick.

" Fuck my mouth." I said as I sat up and looked at him. " Are you sure ? I won't be gentle ." He said rubbing my cheek softly . " I don't expect you to be ." I smirked as he got up and grabbed my hair softly. He rubbed the tip of his dick against my lips before pushing it in, making my mouth open wide . "Mm." I groaned onto his dick as his grip on my hair tightened and he thrusted into my mouth mercilessly. At first he started off slow but little by little his pace would quicken and he would become more rougher.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks after his last few thrust into my mouth." You look so pretty when you cry." His thumb came up and rubbed my cheek as I continued to fuck my mouth "Hmm." he hummed as looked own on me .    There was something different in his eyes , something dark . His thrust began to get brutal as I felt the damage that he was doing to my throat.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth." he announced as I felt his dick twitch inside of my mouth. A few thrust later and I was swallowing all of his cum.
"You ok ?" He asked after he pulled out of my mouth. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hands to get rid of any salvia on mouth. " I'm good ." I promised getting up and walking towards the closet. " Ash," he called after me," are you sure ? I didn't go too hard on you ?" He asked me , concern shown in his eyes." I promise you that I'm good. I asked for that and you sure as hell gave it too me ." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. " Ok ." He whispered as he stared into my eyes ." If I ever get too rough just tell me ok. I don't want to hurt you ."

" Ok." I promised," Now help me pick out an outfit ."

I told y'all that I wouldn't rob you !!! Do y'all have no faith in me ???S+G will be back to its regular scheduled updating this weekend !!! Yaaayy!!! I forgot the translation y'all ... sorry

Love you lots!!!

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

521K 11.8K 53
18+ His first mistake was letting her go Hers was taking him back Four years after Alessio had Karma relocated to London, she returns. Karma returns...
13.6K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...