M. Hatsume X F! Reader: The D...

Par idykgxhkxld

So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love s... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1: The infamous chaos trio
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Panic (Sometimes) Causes Great Things
Chapter 4: Our Teacher's Homeless?
Chapter 5: New Revelations
Chapter 6: Alarms are (Always) Annoying
Chapter 7: The First Attack
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: Announcements & Anxiety
Chapter 10: Recklessness is Rewarded, is it not?
Chapter 11: The Devil in Pink
Chapter 12: Acid Rain
Chapter 13: Thunder Clap
Chapter 14: one collective dead brain cell indeed
Chapter 15: As normal as it can get
Chapter 16: TikTok Famous
Chapter 17: A Hero's Two Sides
Chapter 18: The Chess Board's Queen
Chapter 19: Promise to an Idol
Chapter 20: A Day in the Life of a Hero
Chapter 21: fanning the flames
Chapter 22: Bloodthirsty maniacs
Chapter 23: Sugar, Spice and everything nice
Chapter 24: a first time for everything
Chapter 25: Final exams
Chapter 26: Confessions and Decisions
Movie Special
Movie Part 2
Movie part 3
Movie Part 4
Chapter 27: a hopeful beginning
Chapter 28: a second family
Chapter 29: Whirling Chaos
Chapter 30: Profit and Loss
Chapter 31: Hospital Coffee
Chapter 32: Back in business
Chapter 33: the first day back
Chapter 34: Enter Hatsume Mei
Chapter 35: on cloud nine
Chapter 36: the eye of the storm
Chapter 37: the hurricane's true power
Chapter 38: a weird sensation
Chapter 39: true leadership
Chapter 40: the aftermath of the exam
Chapter 41: Second semester, Go!
Chapter 42: U.A's big three
Chapter 43: Amajiki Tamaki
Chapter 44: Sacrifice
Chapter 45: You got this, Red Riot!
Chapter 46: unwarranted worries
Chapter 47: breaking point
Chapter 48: Go time!
Chapter 49: a sidekick's pledge
Chapter 51: the saviour and the saved
Chapter 52: the future storyteller
Chapter 53: a life cut short
Chapter 54: the school festival
Chapter 55: Freedom
Chapter 56: A taste of happiness
regarding the 50th chapter special
50th Chapter special - the chaos that is class A
Chapter 57: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt.1)
Chapter 58: a sister's vow
Chapter 59: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt. 2)
Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!
Chapter 61: Let it Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 62: Withered Love
Chapter 63: Pain and Misfortune
Chapter 64: the sidekick known as Cloud Nine
Chapter 65: Silence isn't always Golden
Chapter 66: Todoroki Enji: the symbol of determination
Chapter 67: the pressure of the press
Chapter 68: the end to a new beginning
Q&A
Extra - Pride Month Oneshot

Chapter 50: frustration and agitation

312 21 38
Par idykgxhkxld

It wasn't long before you fell unconscious into Bubble Girl's arms, mainly due to blood loss. Whilst you still had your jacket wrapped tightly around your waist, it still absorbed the blood you lost.

You were slipping in and out of consciousness while Centipeder and Bubble Girl brought you back to the surface before going back in themselves.

There, you were tended to by Ryukyu and her interns, along with a team of doctors that were on standby today.

You were unconscious and anesthised for the process, though that didn't stop the pain from rushing in once you woke up and the adrenaline died down.

"Hey hey hey, calm down," Ryukyu instantly spoke up, noticing your incoming panic. "You lost a lot of blood, thankfully you didn't injure any muscles. There aren't any sutures either because it wasn't deep, just wide. You're gonna have to wear this for a while."

"This?" You questioned drowsily, still not completely awake.

Your question was answered when you looked down to see thick gauze and bandages wrapped around your ribcage and chest.

"Yeah, you're not getting your shirt and jacket back," she nervously chuckled, however you surprisingly laughed.

"Oh God that hurts," you gasped. "Cool, I'm going back in now."

Tsu instantly delivered a slap to your face with her tongue.

"Did that get the idiocy out of you?" She asked ironically.

"It's a scratch, I'll be fine," you shrugged her off, standing up, only to feel nauseated instantly.

"How's that paper cut of yours doing?" She asked sarcastically, earning a weak glare from you.

You straightened up immediately and attempted to walk over to the entrance, though it was extremely difficult to move anywhere.

"Fine," you groaned, admitting defeat. "It hurts. But we've got friends and classmates in there. There's a child in there. I'm not going to stand here when I can do something!"

"You're injured, you need resting!" Tsu yelled back, the first time you'd ever seen her mad. "Let's try to minimise the death toll."

"But Eri-" you began.

"There's an entire team rescuing Eri. Who will rescue you when you get stuck?" She asked, trying to reason with your stubbornness.

You nodded in acceptance, guilt overtaking you that you couldn't even do something to aid the rescue mission.

Though it didn't take long before you grit your teeth in frustration and agitation and stood up again, adrenaline coursing through your veins.

"Didn't I tell you to stay put?" Tsu groaned.

"Yeah? Well I said I don't give a shit. I've found their location, now help me dig a bit," you growled back, pointing to a spot on the ground.

With a forceful blast of wind, you sent some of the concrete in the area crashing down, but made sure to catch it before it could land anywhere.

Once all the huge chunks were swept up with wind and placed to the side, where they couldn't hurt anyone, the adrenaline died down once again.

"Must you injure yourself all the time, kero?" Tsu asked, worried.

"Froppy I'm fine. I've got bigger priorities now, and bleeding isn't one of them," you shrugged the pain off, attempting to jump down and join the battle, only to be pulled back by your friend's tongue.

The sight underground was gruesome. Mirio was being impaled by multiple stalagmites created by Overhaul, yet still continued to battle.

It didn't take long to put two and two together when you saw your upperclassmen not using his quirk.

"Froppy let me go, they need help!" You protested.

The girl looked at you pleadingly, but still released you.

"Promise me you'll come back alive?" She asked.

You only turned around and ran in, leaving her without an answer.

Uraraka and Tsu yelled after you, rushing to the edge, though you were already long gone.

Just as one more spike was about to pierce Mirio, you landed a kick from above, straight to Chisaki's head, slowing him down by a couple seconds and therefore giving Mirio enough time to escape.

Midoriya burst into the room as well, kicking his way in.

"What is it with you brats ruining my plans?" Overhaul grumbled.

"I don't know mate, maybe if you treated your daughter right we wouldn't have plans to ruin!" You shot back, jumping as far away from him as possible so as to stay out of his quirk range.

You squatted next to Eri, talking to her but still ready to fight at any point in time.

"Hi Eri, I'm one of the heroes. I'm friends with Deku and Lemillion," you introduced yourself, smiling at her. "We'll get you out of here ok? I just need a little bit of help from you, can you do that?"

The girl nodded gently, looking up at you with curiosity.

"Lemillion needs to get out of the battle scene before he gets hurt even worse. Can you show him a place where he can rest safely?" You asked her once again.

Before she could respond however, Chisaki aimed a spike straight for your direction.

You instantly turned around and wrapped Eri in your arms, protecting her, and deflected the attack with stronger wind currents.

"Sorry," you apologised to her immediately after, knowing she'd most likely still be uncomfortable with close contact.

"It's alright," she whispered, voice soft and melodious. "I'll take Mr. Lemillion to the room now?"

You smiled brightly at her and nodded.

"Thank you," you grinned, rushing into battle once again.

Whilst you dealt with Eri, Aizawa and Nighteye dealt with Mirio and Chisaki. It was a tough battle for both sides, though neither would give up.

Aizawa had a firm grip on Chisaki's quirk, refusing to blink, which gave Midoriya and you a shot to attack.

Naturally, like in all the other disasters featuring the U.A problem children, that advantage did not last long.

Chisaki's sidekick, Chrono, got up and shot Aizawa with an arrow before proceeding to explain his quirk.

Aizawa's eyes drooped without his control, as the time around him slowed, causing Chisaki to regain his quirk.

The Yakuza boss sent a forest of spikes your way, making it difficult to navigate, but when you did, you saw a gruesome sight.

There he was, taking the life of one of his own comrades, purely for his own personal gains.

"You bastard, you really are a piece of shit," you chuckled ironically. "Taking a comrade's life? I never thought even a villain would stoop that low. Pathetic."

The boss merely laughed at your words and showed you his final piece.

"You talk all big, but can you really defeat me?" He asked, once he fully merged with the fallen soldier.

He had a monstrous appearance, terrifying you to hell and back, but you still stood firm and held your ground.

"You think I'm strong enough?" You asked. "I'm flattered, really. Spoiler alert, I'm not. But if it means protecting a child and giving her the childhood she deserves, I will do anything to make that happen!"

Midoriya came in from behind you, kicking all the spikes around the two of you to break them. Thankfully, he had iron insoles so both his shoes and legs didn't get damaged by impact.

You lifted yourself up onto a cloud, preparing to attack the villain as well.

There wasn't much you could do, due to the heavy gauze on you and your wound, though you still had your equipment and quirk on you. Surely that'd help.

"Deku!" You heard Nighteye yell. "Get Lemillion and Eri out, their safety is a top priority!"

"Yes sir!" He responded, taking off behind the two, leaving only you and Nighteye in the room.

"Well wasn't that a fantastic decision. One cripple and one quirkless combatant fighting a literal motherfucking demon on their own," you scoffed. "I wonder what could possibly go wrong."

Nighteye realised his mistake just when you did, making Chisaki double over in laughter.

"And you're supposed to be the strategists? Pathetic," he spat, imitating your words from earlier.

You growled as you noticed his taunting voice, begging to attack you and let you die a slow and excruciating death.

But you wouldn't cave in.

Wooo we've hit 50 chapters! A special might be out after this arc if I feel like it.

Question of the day: how'd you come across my fanfic and what made you want to read it?

Have a nice day/night :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

43.1K 912 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
63.3K 948 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...
423K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...