Tom Hiddleston and Loki Imagi...

By acefury

Highest Rankings: 1st in Tom Hiddleston Imagines, 3rd in Loki Imagines, 8th in Loki, 130th in Marvel || Just... More

Author's Note
Loki - Stay?
Loki - Beauty and the Beast
Loki - Speak
Loki- People Like Us
Loki - Laughter Lines
Loki - Broken
Loki - Frost
Loki - Frost Pt. 2
Loki - Innocence
Loki - Fangirl
Loki - Fangirl Pt. 2
Loki - First Snow
Loki - Fire and Ice
Loki - The Destroyer
Loki - The Destroyer Pt. 2
Loki - The Destroyer Pt. 3
Loki - The Destroyer Pt. 4
Loki - Do You Understand?
Loki - Do You Understand? - Pt. 2
Loki - Lonely Phantoms
Loki - Shakespeare
Loki - Out of the Box
Loki - Reverse the Curse
Loki - Tickle Wars
Loki - Tickle Wars Pt. 2
Loki - Tickle Wars, Pt. 3
Loki - Jealous
Loki - Jealous Pt. 2
Loki - Traditions
Loki - It's Prom, New Girl
Loki - It's Prom, New Girl Pt. 2
Loki - Musical Number
Loki - Banana Split
Loki - Fear Room
Loki - Only Friends
Tom - I'm Falling Around You
Tom - Morse Code
Tom - Superheroes
Tom - Thunderstorms
Tom - Fireworks
Tom - Insecurities
Tom - Assumptions
Tom - Sherlock
Tom - Daylight Savings
Tom - The Doctor's Return
Tom - The Doctor's Return Pt. 2
Tom - Babysitting
Tom - Masquerade
Tom - Think of Me
Tom - Tonight, Tonight
Tom - April Fool's Day
Tom - Role Reversal
Tom - Role Reversal, Pt. 2
Tom - Role Reversal, Pt.3
Tom - I'll Be Right There
Tom - Bucket List
Tom - Socks
Tom - Ball Pit
Tom - Red Lipstick
Tom - The One
Tom - The One, Pt.2 ("Skinny Love")
Tom - Spring Cleaning
Tom - It's Real
Tom and Loki - It's Real Pt. 2
Tom and Loki - It's Real Pt. 3
Tom and Loki - It's Real Pt. 3 (Alternate Ending)
Tom and Loki - Nightmare
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 2
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 3
CLOSING BOOK (Temp.)
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 4
Tom - Sacrifice
Author's Note - ***News on Marvel/Avengers Imagine Book***
Loki - Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart
Tom - Class Dismissed
Tom - Waiting for Superman
Author's Note - **Who Wants to be the Main Character?**
Loki - The Music of the Night
Tom - Class Dismissed, Pt. 2
Tom - The One, Pt. 3
Tom - Class Dismissed, Pt. 3
Author's Note - Agenda
Loki - It's Prom, New Girl Pt. 3
Tom - The One, Pt. 4
Tom and Loki - Nightmare, Pt. 5
Tom - Waiting for Superman, Pt. 2
Tom - Step-Father
Loki - Attention
A/N: Agenda V.2
Loki - Snuggle Bug (Reverse the Curse, Pt. 2)
Loki - Timid
Loki -Othello (Opt. Do You Understand, Pt. 3)
Special Annoucements and I Made an Instagram!
Loki - The Spy Who Loved Me
Tom - The First
Loki - What Matters Most
A/N: Reminders and Surgeries
Loki - Love Lost (Beauty and the Beast, Pt. 2)
Tom - Sacrifice, Pt. 2 (Opt. If Mercy Had Lived)
Loki - Hate That I Love You
Tom - Forgiveness
Tom - Fade Away
Song Parody
Loki - Competition
Tom/Loki - Enough
Loki - Villainous Lady
Loki - New to the Dungeon
Loki - Othello, Pt. 2 (Opt. Do You Understand, Pt. 4)
Loki - Morning Samba
Tom - Daybreak
Tom - Stay?
Epilogue Message

Tom - Dr. Hiddleston

21.5K 749 296
By acefury

        It had started with a simple cough.  No big deal; it didn't seem like anything serious.  Two hours later, you started sneezing, and an hour later, you could feel chunks of your breakfast at the back of your throat.  Now you were burning up even though you had also lowered the temperature in your house and you felt so lightheaded that you thought you could faint at any moment.

        Oh no, you think as you read the thermometer, previously under your tongue.  103.6 °F.  There was no way you were going to work or be well enough for date night.  Heck, you didn't even feel capable to drive to the airport to pick Tom up like you promised.  A tear feel down your cheek, temporary cooling it.  Tom was only going to be on break for only a week, and now you had to spend it with the flu.

        You take your phone and find your husband's number.

        You:  Hi my love.  Listen, I don't think I'll be able to make it.  Code: Flu. :'(

      With that, you put your phone down by your side of the bed and took a quick shower.  Feeling clean from your cold sweats, you ease back into bed, still worrying about the incoming flight.  Two hours later, you heard a car pull up and keys furiously fumbling at the door.  It wasn't long until you could hear Tom running up the staircase--taking three steps at a time in long, fast strides--and bursting into your bedroom.

        "Okay, I have hot chicken noodle soup waiting for you downstairs.  I have thirty other cans waiting in the pantry.  I bought ten boxes of saltine crackers and ten of Ritz, in case you wanted one over the other.  Luke is bringing in all the bottles of ginger ale.  I bought more tea just in case we didn't have enough here.  And I might still have three loaves of bread waiting in the car, but Luke can get those, and how are you feeling now?"

        Tom always got so protective over you, especially when you couldn't protect yourself.  He would go to the ends of the earth if it made you happy, and the case of the common flu was no exception.

        "For being sick, not too shabby.  I'm not hungry, though, Tom."

        "Well, you need to keep up your strength.  So you're eating, and that's that."  You smile as he whisks off back downstairs.  He comes up minutes later with a bowl of soup, a cup of tea, and Ritz crackers on a tray.  Accomplished, he sets it down in front of you and kisses your forehead.

        "Tom, you'll get sick if you stay here with me."

        "I only get a week, and I intend to spend every second of it with my wife.  Plus, maybe I can stay longer if I get sick too."  And to make his point, he kisses you passionately.

        "So Dr. Hiddleston," you say, smiling against his lips, "what is your diagnosis?"

        "I would say," Tom replies, grinning back, "that you have husband homesickness, its common symptom being the flu."

        "What do you suggest?"

        "Well," Tom huskily whispers, pecking you in between phrases, "I was thinking...maybe we can watch some Netflix...have some tea and soup...get some cuddling time in...and while that happens...we can get some rest."

        "Sounds like indoor date night to me."  He seals it with a final kiss and fetches the TV remote.  You chuckle as he puts on The Jungle Book.

        "Why am I not surprised?"

        "Ten out of ten doctors recommend Disney to help cure the flu."

        "Who am I to argue with the doctor?" you joke as he cuddles next to you.  He dips the spoon into your soup and feeds you as you wait for Netflix to open.

        "Darling, what about Luke?"

        "He knows where everything goes, and when in doubt, he can leave it on the counter.  He has his own key, so he can lock the house." He picks up a cracker and hands it to you.  "Now ssh, the movie's starting."

****

A/N: Sorry that it's so short, and sorry that I haven't updated!  I have a mid-term exam on Wednesday, so I won't be able to update as frequently until after then.  Please bear with me.  And again, I am SO sorry!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 8.6K 50
Hi there! This is a collection of all the Loki Oneshots I've written!
96.3K 2.7K 55
This is my first work. The time line is after Ragnarok but let's imagine Asgard wasn't destroyed and infinity war/ endgame didn't happen. I don't wa...
1.7M 91.9K 77
Marvel Fanfic Awards Winner: -Best Plot -Best Loki -Best Male Villain -Toughest Character (Anna) BOOK ONE. The world has changed. After alien...
394K 13.1K 200
Here we have just a bunch of Loki's. Werewolf Loki's, Teen Loki's, Lokitty-Loki's and eventually even FrankenLoki's. Told in a variety of POV's, we h...