Maid To Wife - Luke Bryan

By metalcountry

Nikki has been a maid for quite some time. She has to change employer's because one can not keep up with how... More

1 - Meeting
2 - Contract
3 - Let me Know You
4 - Let's Go To Jason's
5 - Surprises
6 - Finally, It Comes Out
7 - Country Star Surprises
8 - Come With Me
9 - Florida Fun
10 - Forgotten Protection
11 - Your Own Room
12 - Tour Jealousy
13 - Tater Bug Mishaps
14 - Gratitude
15 - CMA'S
16 - Hotel Romance or is it Lust?
17 - I'm Gonna Miss You
18 - Photo Surprises
19 - Involved
20 - Reunited
21 - Old Life
22 - Date Night
23 - Pup
24 - I Don't Want This Night To End
25 - Hero Of War
26 - Christmas
27 - Presents
28 - Dinner With A Lonely Friend
29 - New Year
30 - Don't Forget Me
31 - Surprise Mommy
32 - Serious Family Talk
33 - Touching The Wrong Gal
34 - Video
35 - Life Or Death
36 - Derailed
37 - Rocky Relationship
38 - Hunter
39 - Unexpected Last Visit
40 - Short and Sweet
41 - The News Is Out
42 - Where Baby's Come From
43 - It's A Boy
44 - Love Is In The Air
45 - Best Friends Girlfriend
46 - Baby Time
47 - Chandler Buck Bryan
48 - Breakdown
49 - Everything Will Go Back To Normal
50 - Wedding Plans
51 - A Long Time Over Due
52 - Bachelorette Party
53 - Bachelor Party
55 - Honeymoon
56 - Finally Home
57 - Happily Ever After Or Not
58 - He's Here and Hello New Things
59 - Surprise Luke
60 - Life Continues
Thank You

54 - Wedding

2.9K 88 16
By metalcountry

I decided to make this a very long chapter compared to the other ones I had that is why it took me some time to update after I got the 28 votes. Thank you for your patience and I hope that you all enjoy.

____________________________

~Nikki's Point Of View~

Today is my wedding day. I am beyond excited and hardly slept last night. Jess kept yelling at me to go to sleep because I was with her. Luke and I did that traditional thing of not seeing each other the night before the wedding. His parent's were looking after the boys.

Jess was in a fast mode. She was making sure everything was getting done that had to be done before Pierre came around. He was early today so all she had to do was make sure I was doing everything on time. That is what Pierre said is the only thing she needed to do. He made sure everything was looking great.

I had my nails done yesterday to make sure they were just right for today. I got them simply done as French tips. My hair was done in perfect curls and I had my natural hair color back. The girls had their hair and nails done as well. My dress was just now being put on and all the other girls were in theirs and in the room with me. It was soon going to be time.

Jess kept running through everything with everyone so no one would forget everything. She is such a woman that has to have everything done on time. I am so glad I have her as my best friend and maid of honor.

While we were waiting and my dress was just right and we were going to put the vale on. There was a knock on the door. Jess let them in while I was talking to Miranda. When I turned around it was Jason with a bag. Jess was gone and I smiled knowing both of us were getting our gifts.

"Luke said this is yours and that he wishes he could give it to your himself so you could get a kiss because I'm not allowed to." Jason said. I laughed knowing Luke would say exactly that.
"Well thank you for bringing it to me Jason." I said. I got the bag from him and got the box out of it.

I looked at him and he just smiled probably knowing what Luke got me. I slowly opened it and saw that it was a locket. It was white gold too. I smiled wide and grabbed it out of the box. I opened the locket and saw that it was a family photo. It had Luke and I. Bo was on his right leg, Buck was on both of our legs and then Tate was on my Left. We all had huge smiles and the picture was in black and white. I almost let a tear fall. This is an amazing wedding present. I looked at Jason and smiled.

"Can you put it on me please?" I asked and he nodded. I handed it to him and he put it on me.

"It looks good on you with the dress." Jason said. 

"Thanks Jason." Right then Pierre opened the door.

"We are ready for the bride to be in place. Come on people!" Everyone rushed out and I walked up to him and he was smiling.

"Everything is ready?" He nodded.

"The men and women are up first and then you sweetheart." He said and we started to walk. Everyone was just standing waiting for the cute of the music. My brother was standing next to me.

"You look amazing little sis." Alexis said smiling. I smiled to keeping my emotions to a minimum right now.

I was very nervous for this. It was my second wedding ever and this was way more extravagant and is what both of us want. My brother and I linked arms as we stood at the walk way. He looked over at me and I did at him. Both of us hoping nothing gets messed up, that everything will go as planned and that this is going to be the best wedding ever.

We started our walk down the aisle as the music changed to the piano version of God Gave Me You. Luke picked that song and I just went with it. I instantly felt like shedding tears once I saw Luke smiling at the altar. He looked so handsome standing there. I had to stop looking at him and look around at everyone staring at me. Everyone looked so happy on both sides.

I saw my brother's family sitting right up there. His kids were there and so were Jason and Jesses sitting right up front they all looked so beautiful. Luke's parents were smiling wide and had the boys with them. Buck was in his own little Tux that looked just like Bo and Tate's. It was adorable. Everyone else looked elegant and great. They all had smiles and were looking at me. I normally would hate this but right now, I loved it.

The bride's maids and the groomsmen all looked amazing. It was such a sharp and beautiful look. The girls had their hair and nails perfectly done. The dresses looked flawless with their bodies. The men all looked stunning. Their hair was nicely done. Jason wasn't wearing a hat for once. Steve was the last in line but he looked amazing. He was wearing an actual suit which I've never seen him in before. Prom was a different story because you could hardly call the a suit. I was just amazed by how great everything looked and was going.

When Alexis and I got up to Luke they did the exchange of handshakes, and a bro hug. Alexis told him she's yours now. Luke grabbed my hand and winked at me while we walked up to the pastor. Everyone got quiet, and Luke and I looked at the pastor then back at each other. I was trying my hardest not to shed a tear.

Our pastor went through his whole thing about loving each other, and this is a sacred bond between two people that love each other. Then it was time for our vows. Luke and I decided to write our own. I was up first and I held onto both of his hands and looked right into his eyes.

"Thomas Luther Bryan. I have so much to say but so little time. I have always been horrible with words, and trying to write this down, I must of redone my vows a thousand times before I threw out all the paper and just decided to write it down in my mind and keep it in my heart." I smiled at him and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. "Thanks to you I am whole again, and a better person than I ever have been. You showed me that I have another chance of happiness in life. You showed me how to have fun in such a hectic time. You showed me it is okay to take time off and have a little fun. It's okay to rely on someone and trust in them. It's okay to open up and let someone in even when you're unsure of what is going to happen. I'm glad I opened up my heart to you. I'm glad you were there when I thought nothing would ever get better and it was just going to be the same old thing in and out. Luke, I'm here with you forever. I'll be by your side. I'll be there through everything, the great times, and the bad times, the sick times, and the healthy ones, the rich and poor ones, the hard fights and the stupid ones. We will get through it all together. I will support everything you ever want to do. I will love you through everything. I will always be grateful for you and the boys. You have given me a family I thought I'd never have. I love our boys and you. I'll always and forever love you Thomas Luther Bryan, you're my soul mate." I said to him and let a tear all. I could tell he had tears in his eyes but he was holding it back. He squeezed my hands giving me a half smile because he was trying to keep himself composed. He rubbed my knuckles and then took a breath.

"Nikki Wolverton where do I begin? When I first met you, you put me at a standstill. I looked at you and said to myself, "Wow that is one beautiful woman." Now I look at you and say, "Wow, I'm one lucky man to be marrying that beautiful woman." After I met you weeks went by and you did such an amazing job. It seemed like a piece of cake for you. You slowly let me in to knowing you. I denied trying to do anything because it was a work relationship. I talked myself out of it when you saved Tate's life. I couldn't let you go. If I didn't do something then I knew you probably wouldn't be around long. I don't regret any decision I made with you. I rejoice because of them. I'm happier than I have ever been. You make me feel better than any stage does, than all the fans screaming for me, then all the happiness I give to them. You have showed me I could love someone again, and you showed me I now am not making a mistake. This time it's right. It's going to be the best love story I could ever think of. I love you more than breathing it's self. I'm ready to make you my wife and have you right by my side on this journey for the rest of our lives. I can't wait to grow old with you and see our grandchildren. I can't wait for when I can say Nikki Bryan and I can't wait to make our family bigger. I love you Nikki. Forever and always." Luke said and I let my tears fall. I squeezed his hands and he squeezed back. I sniffled holding back from really crying

"Can I have the boys come up with the rings?" The pastor asked. Bo and Tate both came up holding the pillow with the rings. They handed over the rings to the pastor and he thanked them. He handed me Luke's ring first. "Repeat after me. I Nikki Wolverton take you Thomas Luther Bryan to be my husband."

"I Nikki, Wolverton take you Thomas Luther Bryan to be my husband." I smiled.

"And these things I promise you:"

"And these things I promise you." I repeated.

"I will respect; trust, help, and care for you."

"I will respect; trust, help, and care for you." I repeated

"I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven."

"I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven." it started getting harder to say because I was getting happier I was coming closer to marrying this man.

"And I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God;"

"And I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God;" I repeated looking Luke right in the eyes. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live." He ended.
"Through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live." I needed as well.

"With this ring. I thee wed." The pastor handed me Luke's ring.

"With this ring I thee wed." I put it on Luke's hand with such love in my heart. The pastor looked at Luke.

"Repeat me. I Thomas Luther Bryan take you Nikki Wolverton to be my wife."

"I Thomas Luther Bryan take you Nikki Bryan to be my wife." I smiled.

"And these things I promise you:"

"And these things I promise you." Luke repeated.

"I will respect; trust, help, and care for you."

"I will respect; trust, help, and care for you." Luke repeated

"I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven."

"I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven." Luke said with such confidence.

"And I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God;"

"And I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world and God;" I repeated looking Luke right in the eyes. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live." He ended.
"Through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live." Luke ended his part.  

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"With this ring I thee Wed." Luke said and put my ring on my finger.

"I now pronounce you Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said.

Luke let go of my hands and lifted up my veil. We looked into each other's eyes with wide smiles on our faces. As we came closer to kissing his hand was on my cheek. I slowly felt his lips press onto mine and once they were fully on, I felt sparks like the fourth of July. It was like a brand new first kiss all over again but way better. I smiled into the kiss letting a single tear of joy drop.

Well pulled away and the pastor said something and everyone cheered. Luke and I held hands looking at each other then to everyone. We walked down the aisle with another song playing having everyone standing up clapping. We were now Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Luther Bryan.

Luke and I got into the limo which then we had to wait for our groomsmen and brides maids along with his parents to bring the boys so we could all get our wedding pictures taken. The driver knew where to go because it was Luke's favorite spot and it was right at sunset. Pierre was there to make sure that the photographer was doing the best job that he could.

We did a picture of just Luke and I in many different ways. I was in his arms, being held bridal, we were just holding hands, and we were kissing and then hugging. Then we had it with our kids. It went back and forth to who was holding who and how they were being held. Then our bride's maids and groomsmen. Then we did random photos that everyone would enjoy.

When we were done everyone piled back into what they were driven in and we went to our reception. Luke went with me so I could get changed into my other dress since I was not ruining this beautiful one that cost way too much. When we walked in it looked beautiful. Everyone stood up and clapped watching us walk up to the front was everyone else was already up there. The music was playing; everyone was able to get their food. It was going so smoothly. There were kid's tables in the back for now but soon they would all be gone, the drinking would start and everyone would be dancing.

We did everything right. Soon it was time for our first dance and Pierre was the one announcing it. Luke grabbed my hand under the table and we were lead out to the floor. Both of us were about to get ready to have the song start but we were stopped by Luke's parents standing up, Jess, and Jason, and my brother Alexis.

"Alright, you two. Can't wait to dance I see." Pierre winked at us and we both just laughed. "Your lovely friends and family members would like to give you guy's a few speeches." Pierre said going up to the table and handing it to Jess first. She smiled and thanked Pierre.

"The Bryan family. Where can I start? Luke is nuts and you should of ran Nikki." Everyone busted out laughing. "I don't see how you can do it but you're one special woman to do it. A woman like you is hard to come by. You can into a family that was already started and had some broken pieces which you put together, and now you can't even see that there ever were cracks. You show Luke nothing but happiness and he seems like such a better man now that you're there to keep him in line. He is my husband's best friend which means he is my friend too." She rolled her eyes then smirked. "Luke, you have a special woman. You were able to tie her down and keep her for your own and I can say you're selfish for that but because of how happy you make her… Well I congratulate you. I'm so happy to see you two so in love. I'm happy to be there for you when the time is rough or great. I'm overjoyed to be here as part of your wedding. It's such an honor and I love you both. I wish you two nothing but happiness for years to come." Jess said with tears in her eyes. Jason put his arm around her and rubbed it. He grabbed the microphone.

"Alright everyone. Give it up for Jess." Everyone clapped and Jess smiled up at Jason. "Now, give it up for the married couple!" Everyone clapped more. "Now I've known Luke since we both started off in Nashville. Now look at us, old and still doing music." People laughed. "I met him before all his other things happened and I can say once he met Nikki, his life changed and it was happier than ever before. He is way better of a person than before he met you. He performs better, his music is better, and he just acts like a better person. You changed him for the better. I'm glad to see you two in such bliss. I want nothing more than to be around for you two because y'all's are my best friends. To love, peace, and prosperity for you two." Jason raised his glass and everyone cheered. He handed it over to Luke's parents.

"I'm going to speak on behalf of both of us." Luke's father said. He held onto his wife who already had tears in her eyes. "Our son is our only child left. You can only imagine how much care we have for him. We want nothing but for him to be happy, peaceful, and himself. We met Nikki a little while after she started working for our son. We instantly saw a connection between the two. We never told either of them because we were going to let God's course guide them. Nikki is a beautiful, young, and sweet woman. She was nothing but honest, curious, and kind to us every time she saw us. She was also that way to our grandchildren and our son. With our son we saw something more. When he looked at her he had a twinkle in his eyes that you only see in romance movies or read in novels. When he finally told us that he asked her to be his girlfriend, we were overly happy. We saw a change in our son instantly. He talked like he was finally happy again. Like a part of him was brought back. Hearing about them concaving Buck even made us happier knowing that their child was made from nothing but love not lust. Now being here, telling you guys how happy we are to see our son happy, right now we look at him and can't help but shed tears of joy because not only do we have our son still, but we now have our daughter in law to cherish and see the happiness grow." His father said. Which made me tear up along with Luke. His mama was crying up a storm. Everyone cheered. Then my brother was to speak.

"I'm first going to thank Luke and Nikki in behalf of everyone for including us in this wonderful day for you guys." Everyone cheered and my brother smiled. "Luke, I'm going to thank you for making my sister, my sister again. I've explained to you how she had changed after about 6 years ago that tragic event happened in her life. She was never the same after that, until she met you. She had blossomed into an even more beautiful flower than she was before. She is the woman she has always wanted to be and you made that possible. She is beyond happy with you. I don't know how you did it but you did. I have seen you and her grow as a couple. A couple that everyone envies's because it's just so perfect we have to pinch ourselves because it is dream worthy. Our father would be proud of my sister today. Not because you're rich, not because you're famous, and not because you made her a mother. He would be proud because of how happy she is, because you'd give her the world, and you'd do anything for her. She would do the same for you and that is all that matters. I'm happy to have you apart of the family Luke. So a toast." My brother said. Everyone raised their glass. "To the happy, wonderful, beautiful and handsome Mrs. and Mr. Bryan! For many years of happiness, love, faith, honesty, trust, and communications." My brother said. I had tears by hearing everything that he said. Pierre came up with a little wine in two glasses for Luke and I to toast. Everyone lifted the glasses "To you two!" My brother yelled and everyone said YES! Pierre went up and got the microphone.

"Now for that dance you two have been waiting for! Hit is Mike!" Pierre said and Luke grabbed onto me.

"I love you baby." He said kissing me real quick before the song started. It was LeAnn Rimes, How do I live without you.

We danced through the whole song and kissed after having everyone cheering. We then went back and danced with other people. I danced with his dad while he danced with his mama. I then danced with Alexis and Jason.
Soon all the kids were leaving and so were his parents. Once the coast was clear, hard liquor, whiskey, and beer were brought out. The rap and hip-hop mix was now brought out as well. All the remaining people were now going to dance dirty and get drunk.

The wedding went well. I was tipsy as hell. Luke was. Jason and Jess were. Pierre and his boyfriend were. Everyone basically was. Some people got massively drunk. My feet were starting to finally hurt and Luke and I couldn't keep our hands off of each other which meant time to leave.

Luke had his arms around me and was whispering sweet nothings in my ear when Pierre came up to us.

"You two can go. I'll finish up here. You two go love each other and have fun on that Honeymoon." Pierre winked at us.

"You sure Pierre?" I asked as Luke kissed my neck letting me know his answer.

"Yes Mrs. Bryan. Now go. He looks like he is ready. Get him tiger." He said laughing as he walked away.

"Let's listen to him and get out of here. I wanna take you home and love you then we'll have to sleep for a little then be on a flight to surprise." Luke said letting me go.

"I don't know why you won't tell me where our vacation is." I told him.
"You already know where it is. You just don't know I picked this place." He smiled grabbing my hand and leading me to the vehicle so we can go home.

Now I am Mrs. Thomas Luther Bryan. I never guessed I would be able to remarry and love this man more than I ever loved JC. I have a full life ahead of me with this man and I can't wait to continue it. First things first. The honeymoon.

________________________

Where do you think their honeymoon is going to be?
What would you like to see happen on the honeymoon?

30 votes

I have been very busy recently with my step son breaking his arm. So if I am delayed with updating I'm sorry. I hope all of y'alls are enjoying the story.

IMPORTANT: Do you think I should end this story within the next 6 chapters like I have planned or should it be sooner or later? Please put your input.

Thank you all for reading,

-Pup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 2.3K 61
A western PA girl, meets the famous Luke Bryan at a meet and greet. She's only 16, and he's 34 and married. He falls in love right away not knowing h...
40.5K 1.2K 49
The last thing Serena expected was to be taken aboard by some unknown sailors. There she meets the first mate Ky. When Ky's father retires from sail...
158K 5.9K 40
Caroline Boyer can never seem to find her place in this world. Whether it be a career or one single job, nothing ever works. She ends up either quitt...
69.2K 1.5K 31
A song writer finally getting somewhere in life. She has a big surprise of famous country artist wanting her lyrics. She makes friends, and maybe eve...