Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น

5.5K 340 111
By jeongin8biased

Minho frowned as he watched Mina and Jisung from across the cafeteria. Jisung was smiling but it looked so forced that Minho wanted to walk over there, drag him outside, and make Jisung tell him why he was spending so much time with Mina suddenly but it would also be wrong for him to force Jisung to tell him anything.

"Are you jealous?" Chan questioned as he noticed what Minho was glaring at.

"No, I'm just confused. Jisung looks miserable so I don't know why he's hanging out with her so much."

"Maybe she's blackmailing him for something," Seungmin said making Minho further frown.

"What could she possibly be blackmailing him with?"

"Something that Jisung doesn't want you to know about or else you would."

"Stop now I'm even more paranoid," Minho said and laid his head into his arms.

"Just ask him about it"

"He won't tell me anything."

"Try not to think about it too much. It's probably nothing." Chan tried to reassure so Minho would stop stressing himself out so much over it.

~~~~~~~~

Minho walked into art class and saw that Jisung looked out of it, or maybe just tired, or sad maybe? He could tell something was wrong but he didn't know exactly what.

"Hey Jisung," Minho said as he sat down.

"Hi," Jisung said quietly with a small smile that seemed a bit forced.

"You okay? How was lunch?"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine it was fun. Mina is a really great person to hang out with."

"Really? You looked a bit uncomfortable whenever I looked over at your table." Minho said and noticed how Jisung tensed up.

"Y-yeah, a little bit. I guess that's because M-Mina is really pretty?"

"You're uncomfortable around her because you think she's... pretty?"

"Yeah, I guess s-so. That would make sense, wouldn't it?"

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself more than me." Minho sighed.

"I'm not. Mina is really nice, pretty, and she enjoys being the center of attention which I'm not used to but I umm...am getting used to. Yeah. I like being around her."

"Jisung-"

"Let's start paying attention to the teacher. We can talk later." Jisung mumbled before turning to face the front of the classroom.

When class ended Minho and Jisung silently walked out of the classroom together and Jisung jumped a bit when he felt someone suddenly grab his hand.

"H-hi Mina," Jisung said once he realized who it was and started to feel anxious with Mina and Minho right next to him. He hadn't even told Minho that they needed to end their fake relationship and he was worried Mina would say something about it.

"Hi Jisungie! Some of my friends want to meet you. Do you think you can hang out after school tomorrow?"

Jisung knew he wasn't allowed to say no based on their conversation earlier so he just nodded and he could feel Minho glaring at both of them.

"Awesome! I have to go now but I'll see you tomorrow" She smiled and placed a kiss on the side of his face as Jisung just hoped that Minho wouldn't say anything to her about it, which luckily he didn't.

"Did she just kiss you? Doesn't she think that we're dating each other?"

"I told her that we broke up. It was only to get her to leave me alone but we're friends now so I don't need to lie about anything."

We're friends but you keep lying to me, Minho thought with a frown.

"I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow," Jisung said and waved bye to Minho before rushing off.

Things continued that way for a few more weeks with Jisung acting weird, Mina getting more and more (wait-) touchy, and Minho still not knowing anything.

The only thing he had noticed durring those two weeks is the smell of blood that seemed to now have a very steady presence whenever Jisung was around which only added on to Minho's worrying.

Jisung had been refusing to hang out with him, has been quieter than usual, and just always seems both tired and anxious. But he refused to tell Minho anything so he wasn't sure what to do about it. It was hard to help when he had no idea what the problem was.

Felix had asked Jisung if he needed to talk to Mina again but Jisung had managed to convince him that everything was fine with it and that he had chosen to hang out with her.

"Let's hang out today," Minho said once their last class ended.

"I can't, I have school work."

"It's Friday though, you have plenty of time to do it. And I miss you, we haven't hung out in a couple of weeks."

"We see each other all the time at school. I'll see you on Monday." Jisung said and stood up to leave with Minho following behind him. The older noticed how Jisung seemed to let out a breath of relief once he had realized that Mina wasn't coming to find him.

Another thing that had happened in the past few weeks is the number of friends Mina now has. Her plan was working, she was definitely getting what she wanted out of using Jsung but as for the blue-haired boy, it was just making him an anxious mess.

"Please?" Minho asked and Jisung sighed.

"Fine, where are we going?"

"My house," Minho smiled and Jisung just nodded as he followed him quietly. "How are you?" Minho eventually asked to break the silence as they were walking.

"You're acting like we don't see each other nearly every day in school."

"Yeah but you haven't been talking to me that much since you don't sit with each other at lunch anymore and you've been avoiding hanging out with me."

"No, I haven't."

"You have. Do you remember the deal that we made? You aren't supposed to ignore or avoid me anymore but ever since you became friends with Mina you have been."

"I'm sorry," Jisung mumbled. In all honesty, he had been scared of hanging out with Minho. He didn't want to have a slip-up and end up telling Minho something that he didn't want him to know but at the same time, the Mina situation was becoming too much for him to handle.

"Well umm, how are you and Mina? You two seem close with each other now."

"I'm sorry but can we please not talk about Mina."

"Did you two argue or something- oh wait never mind sorry I won't talk about it."

"We didn't argue I just don't want to talk about her right now," Jisung explained and Minho nodded.

When they got to Minho's house they went upstairs and ended up watching a movie. Jisung was still being extremely quiet but Minho was still happy that he at least got him to agree to go to his house.

Once the movie had ended Minho looked over to see that Jisung had fallen asleep as he turned to face him.

"You're so cute," Minho mumbled then decided to get up so he could attempt to cook Jisung something for dinner before he woke up.

Luckily he had ramen in his pantry from when Seungmin had come over and brought it a few days ago so he tried to cook that based on how he remembered Seungmin cooking it and by the directions.

When he had finished it looked pretty accurate so he placed the bowl on the table and was about to go back upstairs to get Jisung but the younger was already walking into the kitchen, still looking like he wasn't entirely awake yet.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep," Jisung mumbled.

"It's okay, I made you ramen," Minho said and pointed to the bowl on the table.

"Thank you, did you make some for yourself too?"

"I ate before you woke up."

"Oh okay," Jisung said as he took a bite of ramen.

"Is it good?"

"Honestly, it's kind of overcooked but it's still good."

"I can make more."

"No it's fine, I promise," Jisung replied and took another bite, regretting even saying anything about it in the first place.

"Are you sure that there's nothing bothering you?" Minho questioned as he sat down next to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've just been tired lately."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 3.1K 29
my youth is yours. โš ๏ธTWSโš ๏ธ smoking self harm suicidal thoughts or actions alcohol child abuse homophobia
29.8K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.
9.7K 253 13
only if he believed me. only if he loved me. only if. start - 10/22/22 end- 12/25/22
35K 1.6K 16
soulmate au โ™ช i'm right here, waiting for us โ™ช started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22