• louis partridge imagines •

By partridgeswifey

Louis x y/n imagines a collection of small stories including fluff and angst (and some poorly attempted dra... More

Wouldn't change a thing.
Baking with Lou.
Study period
He teaches you how to skate
Ditching prom
He watches your hockey game
He cheats
Videogames
Haunted house
GOLDEN MUSIC VIDEO
Kiss in the kitchen like its a dance floor
Cramps
Pup adoption
Fake
Fake pt2
Meeting Harry Styles with him.
Drunken giggles <3
His sisters dont like you (think you are using him)
His sisters dont like you - part two
"What are you, five?"
A kiss caught on camera
He says you're too clingy
The first time i love you
You're my new pillow
Petty fights
Acting on love.
Halloween
Amortentia
Truth or dare?
Amortentia part 2
A relationship is a two-way sacrafice
Insecure and Anorexic
Paper boy
Paper boy part two
Laser tag
Canyon moon
The maze runner
Tutor
A penny for your thoughts?
The boy next door
Spill your guts or fill your guts
Yule ball
New cover
Christmas cheer(up)
Rating my imagines hehe
Omegle/'stranger disconnected'
Hate comments
Instagram flirt
THANK YOU.
Secret Santa
The new Greenie
"A baby?"
"A Baby?" part 2
He gets his ear pierced
Red carpet saviour(famous y/n)
Christmas lights
'I miss you'
'Come back to me' (i miss you part 2)
Snow day
New Years kiss
All-telling interviews
Number Neighbour
THE CAPITAL SITUATION
The Art Gallery 👅
Lipstick Kisses
We can make this leap
"i will always need you darling"
"can i break up with you for 34 mins?"(tiktok au)
enough for you
best friends brother
'nope, im being serious'
1 step forward, 3 steps back
you are insecure about your height so he comforts you
you are insecure about how tall you are but he helps
small update
"yeah, sick with love"
gratitude
sydney chandler
my favouite comments
Pistols
a little note from me
Syd again
im not dead
We are back
"Home with you"
Merry christmas
Other works
We are old
stroke signs
hey
No
its my bday 😜

skin care with louis

9K 173 171
By partridgeswifey

you stand infront of the mirror cupboard in one of louis' oversized t-shirts and some large baggy shorts that come down to your midthigh.

one by one, you select your skincare products and place them on the counter top infront of you.

cleansers, toners, facemasks, eyecream, spotcream, lip balm, face razors, hydrating sprays, spfs, gua shas, face rollers and castor oil tubes all find their respective places on the desk.

you reach into the draw under the sink and pull out your wax burner and some wax melts and a flannel for your face before washing your hands in preparation.

just as you dry your hands with the towel that hangs from the towel dryer, your boyfriend of a year and a half strolls in with some baggy grey jogging bottoms hanging low on his hips with no t-shirt showing his defined abs and structures v-lines.

he comes in and wraps his arms around your waist and presses small kisses into your neck and he nuzzles his head there.

"hi darling" he says in a slightly sleep ridden voice.

"hi baby" you say, resting your head atop of his.

"whatcha doing" he says softly.

"my skin care" you say, pushing him off gently so you can do your routine.

he groans as you move him making grabby hands at you, instructing you to take him back into your body.

"no!" you say with a laugh at his small pout.

"hurry up" he drags out as he takes a seat on the corner of the bath.

"i'll go as quick as i can my love" you say as you take your cleanser and squeeze a bit onto your hands.

"why do you even do this, your skin is beautiful" he says to you lovingly, taking in your figure in his clothes.

"you're beautiful" he says looking at your face in the mirror and meeting your eyes.

"flattery won't get you anywhere baby boy" you say to him teasingly as you turn on the tap and get the hand that doesn't have to cleanser on it wet before rubbing them together and rubbing the soap on your face.

louis watched silently in awe of you, watching as you move your hands in a clockwise circular motion and cleanse your face to get your makeup off.

he's been watching you do this every night since lockdown started and the two of you decide to quarantine together with soem of his friends.

when it gets to ten o'clock at night, he'll move himself from the boys' company and moves to the bathroom because he knows that you'll be there about to start your routine.

everytime he comes in, he will act all nonchalant as if he doesn't know what is about to happen. and when it gets to the time, he breathes a sigh of relief, knowing he'll get to see your bare face again.

he thinks you are beautiful both ways but the glow of your natural skin makes him feel at home.

you peer at him from the mirror and smile at the way he's so focused on your motions.

abruptly, you turn around to face him making his eyes snap to yours.

"do you want to join in?" you ask.

he's silent for about a minute before jumping straight up next to you.

"please" he says as he watches you turn to the sink to wash your cleanser off before dabbing it dry with a flannel.

"right, first step, cleansing" you say as you pick up the same cleanser and start rubbing it on his face.

"woah" he says, grabbing your wrists softly and leaning his head back. "i thought that was only to get your makeup off".

"no silly, it gets all the dirt off and cleanses your pores of sweat and grubby stuff" you say as you lean in to kiss his lips and then rubbing the cleanser again.

he closes his eyes and lets you massage the product into his skin.

"okay now we wash it off" you say and he gets the message as he washes and dries his face the same way you did prior.

"can you guess what's next?" you say gesturing to the clutter of stuff on the counter.

louis pretends to think for a moment but he damn well knows what's next.

he then picks up the sheet masks you laid out on the desk and holds them up to you.

"ding ding ding, one point for lou" you say and he smiles lovingly at you with a little nose scrunch.

you take a rose and mint scented one and hold it up to louis, knowing that mint is one of his favourite flavours and he nods at you knowing that yours is rose and he'll smell like you.

you then tear the package open and take out the sheet mask but not before squeezing the left over serum back into the package.

you open the mask and place it onto his face, pressing it down in the contours of his face.

you then take a small container and pour the left over serum into the container. no point in waste.

while you do that, louis takes out his phone and snaps a quick photo of himself pulling funny face with the mask on and putting in on his instagram story.

you turn to him after you're done.

"woah look at my model of a boyfriend" you say teasingly and he laughs while placing his phone back down.

you go to pick up a mask for yourself but he beats you to it.

"nope" he says popping the 'p' "i wanna do it"

he then repeats the same process you did for him, even decanting the excess serum.

you smile at him, impressed and then move on to pick up your jade roller.

"wait!" he softly calls as he wraps his arms around you front behind and snaps a photo of the both of you with your facemasks in the mirror.

he takes one serious one, one kissing your cheek ( to which he regrets after ) and one silly one.

he then sets the silly one as his lock screen as you ask him to send them to you.

"so next is the jade roller" you say as you lean close to him as begin rolling the jade roller over his mask covered face.

"hmmm this feels nice" he says and you chuckle softly at him.

he smiles a bit at the sound of your laughs and pulls you into him gently.

he then breaks out of position after a minute or two and snatches the roller out of your hand.

"my turn now"

he then closes your body into his one arm as he uses the other to go over your face with the roller.

"lou you can go a bit harder" you say to him.

"i don't wanna hurt you" he says softly as you open your eyes to meet his soft ones.

you stare into each other's eye for a moment.

"what are you two doing in there?" you hear one of his friends shout with a cackle.

"oh piss off!" louis calls at his friend as he opens the door and begins laughing more.

moment ruined

you break away from lou and start moving over to the other boy.

before he realised what's happening, you smoosh the side of your face into his and you 'hug' him making all of the sticky serum from your mask go onto his face and some into his hair.

he pushes you off, carefully, but pushes you off him in disgust and he desperately tries to get the juice off.

you look back to louis and the both of you start laughing as he pushes him out the bathroom and locks the door.

"i love you" he says as he moves over to you.

"i love you too"

-

the next twenty minutes are spent finishing your routine with him making comments like:

"what is that!"

"ew that feels weird"

"ow! i think you cut me"

"no you did cut me"

"it's not a scratch it's a cut"

"okay maybe it's a scratch"

"fine, it's not even a scratch"

"a gua what?"

"haha that looks like- ow!"

"that smells nice"

"don't waste more lip balm, just kiss my lips"

eventually, you finish the routine without any disasters and step out of the bathroom before making your way to the sitting room to get a drink and to say good night to the boys.

as soon as louis walks in behind you, the room is flooded with comments.

"ooo lou look at that glow!"

"christ! i think you've blinded me"

"people will be able to see you from space with that glow on ya!"

louis immediately clings onto you in surprise.

"awh! they aren't wrong love" you say teasing him.

he huffs and grabs your hand before leading you back into your bedroom.

"good night boys!" you say waving at them as you leave the room.

"night y/n!"

-

oop not me being active today heheheheheheh

i love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 745 19
❛ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 ❜ louis partridge x reader imagines the most cringiest imagines ever -bttrcups 2022 reqs are still open!
57.9K 940 26
⤷ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧?
22.1K 305 16
𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 -𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠_𝐱 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒍�...
388K 14K 46
𓂃 ♯◍𑂺ི⸼🍓⃕ louis partridge x fem!reader 〭✴ ̽ ࣩ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ❛ it's a pretty cliché story. two strangers, one camera. two polaroid photos ⠀a...