Things Change© (Niall Horan f...

By bellebug23

COMPLETED Belle finds unconditional love in her best friend niall that she never felt before with anyone else... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Read
Epilogue

Things Change

14.1K 115 1
By bellebug23

I sat up in bed wondering how today was going to plan out.

I thought of the possibilities.

They could hate me, but pretend to like me in front of the boys or they could love me both ways.

Oh we'll, whatever happens happens I guess.

I got dressed in my favorite flannel shirt with a bright blue tank top underneath. I paired with a pair of denim cut off shorts and converse with purple and green laces. I slipped on a gray beanie over my curly hair and grabbed my things ready to leave.

I decided to walk to the boys house since it was only a few blocks away from mine.

I passed these group of guys that started to whistle at me. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking, but when they started howling and barking I started to really get ticked off. I kept my cool and kept going.

"I'd like to do that."

One of them said loud enough for me to hear and I could mentally picture him hip thrusting.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned walking towards them.

"Alright, listen up! I don't appreciate your rude comments and sounds, so just keep your mouth shut and leave me alone!" I yelled in their face and walked down the stairs of the porch.

I heard footsteps then a hand grab me by my forearm spinning me around to face him.

"Feisty I like it. You ain't going no where missy."

I put my hands up to his chest trying to shove him off, until feeling a cold, sharp object against my neck.

I stopped, thinking of anything I could do to get out of this situation..

---------------------------------------------

Don't steal my story! This is 100% mine. If you find someone that stole it please report them to me after ranting them out and also reporting them! Thank you and enjoy:)

Ok guys this is my first fanfic on here so please tell me your opinions.

-Belle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
166K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
57K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...