Red/Minsung

Por jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... Mรกs

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ

6K 384 170
Por jeongin8biased

"Jisung can you come over again today?"

"I can't I have stuff to do," Jisung explained as he and Minho walked to the school exit together.

"What are you doing?"

"You're really clingy," Jisung said with a small laugh, avoiding the question. "I'll see you tomorrow." he walked away.

"Care to explain why you skipped half of your classes today?" He heard Chan ask from behind him.

"I was with Jisung. He was really tired and had some other personal stuff bothering him so I skipped with him."

"Why do you look so sad if you spent half of your day with Jisung?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I just don't want him to go home."

"Because you want to spend more time with him?" Seungmin teased.

"Something like that I guess."

"Well we haven't all hung out in forever so I vote we go to Minho's house since you're sad and lonely without your boyfriend," Hyunjin said.

"Not my boyfriend but yes, please come over."

"Wait are you actually sad about something?" Seungmin asked, "what's wrong?"

"I'm just worried about Jisung."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up. Let's just go to my house, I'll just call him later to check on him."

"Are you sure? We can hang out some other day." Chan offered.

"No, it's okay Hyunjin is right it's been a while. Let's go." Minho said with a small smile.

~~~~~~~~

Jisung had been extremely confused ever since Minho had kissed him. He had thought of many possibilities as to why. None of them being that Minho wanted to or because he liked him since Jisung was convinced that it would be impossible.

His most logical reasoning was that Minho did it to comfort him which still didn't make very much sense but to him but it made a lot more sense than Minho liking him.

Another thing he was confused about was why he liked it. He already let himself get attached to Minho as a friend and he wasn't going to let it become more than that. Minho could do so much better than him and he didn't think he deserved Minho at all, even just as a friend, much less more than that.

It's not like it will happen again.

I already told him to forget about it.

It was just an in-the-moment thing.

He sighed and decided to go downstairs to eat since his parents luckily weren't home and he hadn't had anything to eat yet that day.

He quickly made some ramen and sat down to eat it when he felt his phone buzz from his pocket and answered it once he saw Minho's name.

Minho

Jisung

Hi

Hey, what are you doing?

I'm eating food, what about you?

Seungmin, Chan, and Hyunjin just left so I called to check on you.

I'm fine Min I was really just overreacting because I was tired earlier so don't worry about it.

I doubt you were overreacting but I'm glad you feel better.

Anyway...What did you do with Seungmin, Chan, and Hyunjin?

We played video games and then they helped me cook food so I can bring you lunch since I'm stupid and keep forgetting.

You aren't responsible for bringing me lunch Jisung said with a small laugh, thank you though

You don't eat enough and I want to make sure you're healthy. Also, I wish you could have come over today too, it was fun.

Maybe next time.

Can we facetime instead of calling?

Why?

Because I miss you.

Jisung nervously laughed before responding.

Don't say stuff like that but let me eat first then I'll facetime you.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry, call me when you're done  Minho said before hanging up.

Jisung started eating his ramen not realizing that he was eating faster than usual because he was excited to facetime Minho.

You would think that he would be used to being home alone by now considering how much his parents weren't there but he always kind of hated how silent it was. Even if he listened to music it still somehow strangely felt quiet so he was looking forward to calling him back even if he didn't realize it.

Jisung quickly cleaned up everything from cooking then went back upstairs to his room so he could call Minho back.

He went to Minho's contact and pressed the facetime call and was surprised at how quickly Minho answered.

Minho

Jisung

Hey, I told you to facetime me so that I could actually see your face and not just stare at your ceiling. Minho said with a small pout.

What do you have against my ceiling? Showing my face is uncomfortable.

How is it uncomfortable?

Because being on camera is weird and I would also see myself in the corner of my eye whenever I look at you.

Okay and? You're cute so why is that an issue?

Stop saying stuff like that.

Why? It's true.

No.

Show me your face. Minho said again and Jisung finally complied as he moved the phone to show his face and fixed a piece of his hair that was sticking up.

You're so pretty.

Minho stop.

Are you blushing? Minho teased as he moved a bit closer to the screen and smiled.

I will hang up on you.

Noooo don't Minho frowned as he pets one of his cats who had jumped in front of him.

Is that one...Dori?

Minho smiled and nodded I'm surprised you remember, Seungmin still doesn't even remember their names and we've been friends for years.

She's so cute I wish I could get a cat.

Your parents won't let you?

No, they don't really like animals and they probably think it would just turn into a problem.

You could always just come to visit me then.

Thanks. he smiled

So... do you wanna come over tomorrow?

We just hung out on Monday.

Yes, and that was an entire day ago...Did you not like hanging out with me?

I did it's just that...

If you are somehow thinking that you're annoying me I wouldn't be this persistent about it if I thought you were annoying.

It's actually not that this time Jisung mumbled I don't know, I'll see how much homework I have and tell you tomorrow.

Better than a no.

Jisung heard the door suddenly slam open and close causing him to jump a bit.

Minho I gotta go now I'll see you tomorrow

Jisung quickly said before hanging up in case his parents came into his room to say something to him.

As if on cue his door opened and his mom walked in, "We're going on a business trip so we'll be back in a few weeks, here's some money so you don't die I guess. Bye." She said and placed some cash on his dresser.

"Oh okay...have fun, love you."

"You're so annoying." She rolled her eyes before leaving his room.

Jisung smiled a bit at the thought of spending time with Minho without hearing whatever his parents had to say about it.

The next few weeks might actually be nice.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

29.7K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.
82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...
13.5K 332 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}
135K 6.8K 57
[completed] Where Hyunjin falls in love with someone he probably should not have. Published: February, 28th 2021 Finished: November, 6th 2021