HE and ME Impossible ✔️

By Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... More

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

Part 20

2.6K 177 36
By Ahsana_

Neha POV

It has been so long since we visited amusement park. We will enjoy surely. Earlier Ayaan was trying to cancel our Trip. But that won't do.

I opened washroom after changing my dress to jeans and short top with a scarf around my neck. I shocked to find Ayaan standing there with a pistol on his hand.

"Are you going to chase any criminal there? " He looked me amusingly.

"We are going to enjoy, not for any field work. " I added.

"A officer should always be conscious. I had to worry about our safety. " He started his safety blabbering.

Smiling at me I tried to escape to our siblings. But he held my hand from behind. I looked at him, my hand and again at him. If he again tried to tell about trip cancellation, then you are dead Ayaan. You are dead.

"Before going, I have to tell you something. You and your siblings should always with me or Aman and Prithvi. Don't wander anywhere. Should always be in touch and keep your phone on your pocket and mind to attend my call and answer me if you are in danger. "

"We are going to trip right? I asked slowly making him nod his head with the same seriousness.

" Ayaan please don't turn our trip to amusement park into a trip to the asylum of terrorist. And please, I am not a kid. "He is boring at all.

Annoyance is evident in his eyes, without minding it, I walk towards our team and Noora already started her mission. Selfies, yes!! She is a selfie freak. Since she doesn't have her own phone, Naina's phone is in danger.

" Di, how is my new ring? "Naina asked showing her ring.

" This is diamond. "She winked at me.

" Really? "Fahad astonished.

" Lie.. She bought it from a fancy store with less than 20Rs." Noora yelled at the top of her voice with a clear plan of destructing Niana's lie.

"Anyway it is nice. " I smiled at her.

"That's it. Noora, I won't give you this ring. Never. Never means never. " She said and Noora pouted.

"I will tell to my Mom. " She complained.

"So, go and tell. I don't care. " She is not in a good mood. Don't forget to note that me and  Naina will get angry very quickly. Usually Naina will stay peace whenever I cause problems and vice versa.

"Then let's go. " Ayaan said.

"Bhai, you are looking so good. Let's take a selfie. " Noora shouted. She doesn't have any intention to take selfie with me. I should cut the connection between them. Ayaan is stealing my position.

"Neha, come and stay beside bhai. " Noora yelled.

"Girl, can't you talk normally. Why are yelling so much? " Standing beside Ayaan I asked.

"This is the after effect of leaving with you. Bhai be careful, your fate should be same. " She giggled, Ayaan smiled and me looking like a burning volcano. Due to my luck, she captured that photo.

Then we took photo with all of them. When we started our journey. Noora is in all mood to post the pictures. Sitting beside Ayaan, my whole tension is whether he show this gun to my dear sisters or not. They will be afraid if they saw so.

I am in the passenger seat near Ayaan. Naina and Noora sitting near the window seat at the two corners and off course Fahad is trapped in between them. Prithvi and Aman is coming on a different car behind us.

Parking the car in our destination, Ayaan looked at the back seat and reminded. "Don't forget what I had said all of you. Especially you Noora, don't run anywhere. Let stay in touch with anyone. Okay. "

"Okay.... Bhai... " They sounded like singing. Ayaan Irritatingly rolled his eyes. Meanwhile all of us burst into laugher.

🤍

After enjoying so much. Don't forget to say Ayaan is always beside me and those two idiots with our siblings. From few minutes before I felt someone's eyes on me. Whenever I turned to check who it is, I am disappointed to find no one..

"What happened? " Ayaan asked noticing my eyes searching for something.

"Ice cream." It is best to not letting him know that. I don't know whether my assumptions are right. So it is best thing.

"Come." Holding my hand protectively he walked to bye ice cream.

When he buying ice cream for all of us, I sensed someone's hand on me. I turned to check who it is, but the next second he is trying to put something on my face by his other hand.

Blocking his hand away, I pushed him and hitted him hard.

"You jerk, I learnt Karatte not for a name sake but to fight. Come on. " The man lying on floor didn't expect my reaction.

Within a second another man came foreward. Even though I know I can't withstand him, I tried my best. Next second I heard a sound following the man falled on the floor.

Ayaan ran to me immediately and hold me by my shoulder. Yes, he shooted on that man's leg. The other one already ran off when he heard shooting sound..

"I am okay. " I said slowly  and our two gunmen rushed here with our siblings who doesn't have any idea of  anything.

Soon, Prithvi and Aman arrested that man and left with their car. Ayaan stayed with us.

Later the crowd dismissed and we ended our trip.

When we reached our home, Ayaan looked at my sisters who is still in shock. Even though I am in shock but I didn't showed it. I am shivering in inside but showing my boldness outside.

Looking at my sisters Ayaan said, "are you guys disappointed for left on the midway? "

"Yes, I am disappointed for not witnessing that scene. What if I shoot that scene. Oh my God, I can't imagine the number of likes of must reach. " Noora is in another world.

"Seriously Noora! " Naina exclaimed and yeah we can't expect anything more from me.

"Are things these serious? " Fahad asked.

"Somehow." Ayaan replied looking at me.

"It won't be safe, if you guys stay here tonight. When Aman and Prithvi return, they will drive you to home. " Aman declared. "Don't worry your sister is safe until I am alive. " That took my breath.

🤍

They reached home and informed me. J am not doing well. Sitting in our bed I face palmed myself reimagining the things happened there. What if something bad happened?

If I get the man behind these, I will tore him into thousands of pieces.

Suddenly my phone get ringing. Seeing the name, I put my phone on silent mode.

It is Khadeeja Aunty. Whenever she calls, it is not for good. She is a woman who only notices others fault but not any good thing.

"Hello. Dear are you fine? " Come to the point Aunty..

"Yes Aunty and how are you? What about Fiza and uncle. " My condition is worse.

"Everyone is doing well. Dear what is Naina doing? " She asked. Naina? Before my marriage it was me who was her target. Please leave Naina alone.

"She is studying. What about her? "

"Is she engaged? "

"When? " I am shocked.  When she got engaged?

"Didn't you see her WhatsApp status? She is standing there with a boy and all of you are there too. " Seriously she is mad.

"That's my brother in law, I mean Ayaan's brother. We took photos nothing more. "

"What about her ring? " She asked.

"That's from a fancy store. If she get engaged I will surely call you aunty. I think Ayaan is calling me. See you soon. " I ended the call.

How one can think these way. Making assumptions and asking me without any shame!.

Switching off my phone I layed on the bed. Covering duvet on my body I tried to sleep but I can't. The memories of today is reaching me again and again.
Unknowingly I cried my heart out.

What if someone comes to me again ? What should I do? What if they shoot me? Will I die? If I die.... I can't think anymore I am crying.

Suddenly door opened revealing Ayaan. I layed on opposite side, so no one notice my tears.

"What Happened? " He asked. Yes I am sobbing.

"Nothing." I said still not turning.

"Hey, look at me. I know you are strong and nothing will happen to you. You are strong enough to fight hundreds "

"Really? " I asked still not turn and look at him.

"Really." He agreed and I turned to face him.

"Will they come again? " I asked.

"No, they won't come again. " He layed on bed facing me and blinked his eyes assuring me.

"What will they come again? " I asked again.

"We can deal with them. I am here, so you don't have to be worry. " He replied.

"What if they " Before I asking he dragged me into his chest. My head is lying on his chest and his hands are protectively holding me.

"No one dare to do anything until I am alive. I am here for you. " He whispered the last part giving me goosebumps.

Somehow I am satisfied. I am feeling protected in his arms. When I am in his arms, I feel like I am protected from everything in this world. Without worrying about anything I slept in his arms.

💘💘💘

Their first 🤗hug.

But I can't garantee what will happen when they wake up from sleep. 🤐🤪

Till then bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 42.8K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...
1.3M 50.5K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
245K 21.8K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
75.5K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...