HE and ME Impossible ✔️

By Ahsana_

When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when... More

Before you read
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 7
part 8
part Nine
Part Ten
part 11
Part 12
part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
A/N
Part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Sequel
epilogue

Part 19

2.4K 168 48
By Ahsana_

Third Person's POV

A black car is parking near the fence of Ayaan and Neha's home. A man is sitting with a black cap on his head. He is leaning on his seat wearing white shirt.
He is talking with someone via earbuds.

After sometime, he turned his head to backside and said,
"Didn't I told you, don't get caught." He scolded the lady beside him.

"I was doing everything like a cook. But don't know how that Ayaan caught me? " She wondered.

"Anyway you have to hear enough from boss. " He said and lowered his head.

"Those gun man are coming. Lower your head and hide yourself. " He immediately started the car and drive away.

Aman and Prithvi looked at the car but all in vain. It doesn't have any car plate number but the same black car that Ayaan saw that day.

"Shouldn't we talk to sir. " Prithvi asked.

"Their families are come. If we talk about this now. It will cause trouble." Aman said.

"But he said to tell him everything quickly. "

"Just wait for sometimes. Anyway sir will come to meet us every now and then. " Aman said.

"It's hard to believe that cook Lady was a spy. " Aman added.

"Yeah, I have a doubt on her from the beginning. But I didn't expect these much " Prithvi walked forward followed by Aman.

"Whom you don't suspect? " Aman smiled.

"Madam is coming. " Prithvi said.

"Mrs samshudeen, what's up? " Aman asked as soon as he met her.

"Come inside and have food. " Neha invited them.

"We should have later " Prithvi said holding Aman who is starting to walk to her.

"This is an order. Come now. " After saying so she walked inside.

Prithvi and Aman get inside. Naina asked them to sit. They sit beside Fahad. Fahad, Naina, Noora, Neha's parents are sitting there. Ayaan and Neha serving them.

"Didn't I introduce you? " Neha asked. And everyone except Ayaan looked at her curiously.

"These are the two idiots of our scary cat. " She giggled.

"What? " Everyone asked and the plate which is holding by Ayaan is about to slip.

Neha smacked her forehead for her stupidity.

"These are our gun man. " Ayaan replied at their question filled eyes.

"Why are you standing there. Come and sir. " Neha's mom asked them..

Prithvi looked at Ayaan to tell about that car. Ayaan looked at Prithvi and raised his eye brow. Prithvi raised his hand to animate things..

Aman hold his hand with his left hand and said to Ayaan "later."

Everyone is sol silently eating food.

"How is the food? " Fahad asked looking at Naina.

"It's awesome. " She replied with a smile.

"It was me who cooked. " Fahad replied with a smile.

"Who?? " Ayaan and Neha asked immediately.

"That's why I felt some problem somewhere. " Noora replied while taking another spoon of food.

Neha's mom Laila rolled her eyes at her daughter's act..

"It was we who made it. Not him alone. " Ayaan informed smirking at Fahad.

"That's the problem you felt Noora. If it was me then it should be awesome. " Fahad praised himself.

"Let's see. Days are here and you are here. Anyway Ayaan, our cook got sick so from tomorrow we can ask Fahad to cook something delicious. " Neha showed her teeth.

"Why not. " Ayaan replied. Hearing that from Ayaan, spoon on Fahad's hand got dropped. He is looking like, 'I am trapped! '

Everyone laughed at his spoon drop.

"Neha, are you calling him by name? " Her Dad asked.

"Then what should I call him. Mr husband or hey look or scaa... " She asked Irritatingly.

"Ayaan is far better. " Ayaan replied and her Dad keep quiet.

"We are leaving after having food. I have some more job to complete. " Her Dad said.

"If you don't have time for you daughter then why are you come here? You don't love me, right? " Neha asked. She is looking so sad.

"Then why aren't you coming to our home. After marriage it's you who forget us. " Her Dad protested.

"But.. " Seeing the things going out of hands, Naina said, "Anyway let us stay here today, Dad" She pleaded.

"Me too. " Noora too joined.

"Let them stay uncle. " Fahad too.

"Please Dad. " Neha asked.

"I will drop them tomorrow morning. " Ayaan replied to their unasked question.

"If he don't, then I will. " Fahad smiled. Hearing his reply Neha looked at him dangerously.

Later her parents left home leaving their daughters here.

"So whats your plan? " Ayaan asked.

Neha looked at Noora and winked at her.

"What about amusement park bhai? " Noora said.

"Yes, that would be fine. It had been so long we went there. " Naina said.

"I too wanted to go there. But Ayaan, can we go there? " Neha asked with a hope in her eyes.

"If Ayaan won't come. Then too we can go. " Fahad said from nowhere.

"Then get ready. " Having no option left Ayaan replied.

"We are already ready. " Noora and Naina said.

"We have to change our clothes. " Neha informed.

When Neha gone to her room and others went to other rooms, Prithvi rushed to Ayaan .

"Sir, earlier there was car parking near our fence. When we noticed and walked to there, it left immediately. " Prithvi informed.

"It was a black cat with no number plate. Driver wears a black cap so we couldn't identify him. " Aman added..

"Why these things are happening again? " Ayaan asked to himself.

"We can't appoint anyone. They must be spy. I will think about this matter. " He looked at both of them and added, "I am going to cancel the trip. "

Entering their room, Ayaan found Neha in the pool of clothes.

"Neha.. " He called her to cancel their trip.

"What dress should I wear. I am confused. I would not go to trio occasionally. I am so happy. "

"Neha, I think our safety is.. " Before he can complete she added

"I know you are so happy. Even everyone is happy. Just get ready fast. You can take care of yourself. If you don't come, then it's okay. We will surely go. " She smiled

Smacking her forehead he replied, "you please change your clothes in washroom. I will change it here. "

"Thank you. " She ran to washroom before he change his opinion.

*

Somewhere in the town. A man is sitting putting his legs on the table and holding phone in his hand...

"Amusement park? " He smiled himself. "It has been a while since I visited there. "

He dailed some number in his phone and ordered, "boys, get ready to amusement park. We need to have more fun. Don't forget to take our weapons. " He smirked.

Another update and too quickly.

This is the first 3rd person POV in the book.

How will be their trip?
Will it be fun like what Neha prefer
Or
Will it be fun like that man prefer.

Let's see.

If you like this book, please share to your friends, tag your friends and announce it in your message board.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.5K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
81.5K 4.8K 49
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...
1.1M 56K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
744K 42.8K 34
❝ She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead ❞ A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd...