M. Hatsume X F! Reader: The D...

By idykgxhkxld

So I haven't seen a lot of these and decided to write a Hatsume x fem reader because I love her. Basic love s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The infamous chaos trio
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Panic (Sometimes) Causes Great Things
Chapter 4: Our Teacher's Homeless?
Chapter 5: New Revelations
Chapter 6: Alarms are (Always) Annoying
Chapter 7: The First Attack
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: Announcements & Anxiety
Chapter 10: Recklessness is Rewarded, is it not?
Chapter 11: The Devil in Pink
Chapter 12: Acid Rain
Chapter 13: Thunder Clap
Chapter 14: one collective dead brain cell indeed
Chapter 15: As normal as it can get
Chapter 16: TikTok Famous
Chapter 17: A Hero's Two Sides
Chapter 18: The Chess Board's Queen
Chapter 19: Promise to an Idol
Chapter 20: A Day in the Life of a Hero
Chapter 21: fanning the flames
Chapter 22: Bloodthirsty maniacs
Chapter 23: Sugar, Spice and everything nice
Chapter 24: a first time for everything
Chapter 25: Final exams
Chapter 26: Confessions and Decisions
Movie Special
Movie Part 2
Movie part 3
Movie Part 4
Chapter 27: a hopeful beginning
Chapter 28: a second family
Chapter 29: Whirling Chaos
Chapter 30: Profit and Loss
Chapter 31: Hospital Coffee
Chapter 32: Back in business
Chapter 33: the first day back
Chapter 34: Enter Hatsume Mei
Chapter 35: on cloud nine
Chapter 36: the eye of the storm
Chapter 37: the hurricane's true power
Chapter 38: a weird sensation
Chapter 40: the aftermath of the exam
Chapter 41: Second semester, Go!
Chapter 42: U.A's big three
Chapter 43: Amajiki Tamaki
Chapter 44: Sacrifice
Chapter 45: You got this, Red Riot!
Chapter 46: unwarranted worries
Chapter 47: breaking point
Chapter 48: Go time!
Chapter 49: a sidekick's pledge
Chapter 50: frustration and agitation
Chapter 51: the saviour and the saved
Chapter 52: the future storyteller
Chapter 53: a life cut short
Chapter 54: the school festival
Chapter 55: Freedom
Chapter 56: A taste of happiness
regarding the 50th chapter special
50th Chapter special - the chaos that is class A
Chapter 57: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt.1)
Chapter 58: a sister's vow
Chapter 59: Prepping for the school fest is the funniest part (pt. 2)
Chapter 60: School Fest, Start!
Chapter 61: Let it Flow! School Festival!
Chapter 62: Withered Love
Chapter 63: Pain and Misfortune
Chapter 64: the sidekick known as Cloud Nine
Chapter 65: Silence isn't always Golden
Chapter 66: Todoroki Enji: the symbol of determination
Chapter 67: the pressure of the press
Chapter 68: the end to a new beginning
Q&A
Extra - Pride Month Oneshot

Chapter 39: true leadership

368 22 27
By idykgxhkxld

You were right, something was off. What exactly, only came to your realisation a couple seconds later after a huge explosion.

Gang Orca and his sidekicks marched up front, playing the villain role.

"That's right, there'll still be villains after a terrorist attack," Midoriya realised.

"Everyone with rescue quirks, take shifts and take care of them. Offence quirk users, let's stop the aftershock!" You instantly decided, splitting the teams for most efficient battle.

Midoriya and Shindo stayed behind to do some damage from a distance, while Todoroki, Yoarashi and you charged right in to distract the non-villain-villain.

"Do either of you have a plan?" You asked, annoyed with their childish behaviour towards each other.

They only gave you blank stares at that.

You sighed at their reaction.

"Stay close to the ground, I'll go in from above. We need to keep him as far away from the disaster zone as possible," you groaned.

With that, you pushed yourself off the ground and flew in front of them.

You already knew that he'd most likely try to paralyze you with his screech, so you'd trapped yourself in an air bubble beforehand in the hope that the waves would go around it.

The other two were much further behind you by now, meaning the total offensive power was weak. You could take out the hero, though that'd be considered murder, and you didn't need a criminal record now.

So instead, you distracted him and his goons, dragging them farther away from the urban area.

"So, Orca, you're a respectful villain aren't you? You've got two more victims incoming, how bout we wait for them over a cup of tea?" You asked.

"Maybe I can kill you in front of them as well while we're at it," he grumbled. "No! We're not waiting you pathetic shrimp! Get down here and fight me!"

Reluctantly, you got down from your wind stream.

"Alright," you sighed, smirking. "I give up."

Todoroki and Yoarashi had arrived to see you with both hands up, accepting defeat. While the wind user may not know you well, both instantly knew something was going on.

How?

Shirakumo Y/N never accepts defeat. In fact, she taunts her opponents with pure words until they lose all motivation to fight.

So what the hell were you doing?

You had a plan, that much was clear, but no one knew what it was.

"Giving up means you lose your chance at getting a license, you know that right?" Orca made sure.

"I'm 100% sure," you grinned, only to trip him up over with pure wind strength. You smirked at the sight, seeing the giant Orca scramble up instantly as he realised what happened.

"I'll be a good student, you get to land first hit," you suggested, staying on guard for his sound wave.

Just as you predicted, he started with his paralyzing screech. What all three of them failed to notice was that you weren't standing on the ground, but floating a couple centimetres above it. With your air bubble enveloping you completely, you dodged the attack, letting only a little section graze the sonar wave.

With that, you flew closer to your opponent to engage in combat.

When he stood in stance expecting you to land a hit, you shocked him by vaulting past him and sparring with his sidekicks instead.

"They're less of a threat. But without them, you're nothing," you explained shortly as you eradicated multiple one after another.

While you took care of them, Todoroki and Yoarashi were arguing pointlessly. You got little context in their bickering, but knew that Orca paralyzed them.

"Oi stop arguing you fuckers. We've got an exam to pass," you grumbled, kicking another sidekick in the ribs. "Oh shit I think I broke it. Sir can you walk?"

"The ribs are a good spot for fighting against villains. But I will take a few points off for both hurting a sidekick and letting your guard down instantly," Orca commented.

"My points don't fucking matter right now. I'm getting him to the med bay, hopefully we can get him safe quickly," you glared at the hero as you dragged the sidekick behind you. While leaving, you gave a stern look to the duo as well.

Words weren't needed to clarify the meaning behind them. They simply shouldn't mess up and act recklessly.

The first person you met at the evacuation centre was Yaoyorozu, who you instantly asked for help in checking the sidekick up.

While the man in front of you was barely conscious, both of you knew he'd be in excruciating pain when he woke up. Neither of you wanted to risk doing anything due to the fear of messing up and making the injury worse.

"He'll need a trip to RG's later. Or the hospital," you sighed as you bandaged up the smaller wounds. From what you could feel, there was little to no internal bleeding and his lungs were safe, though an operation would still be necessary.

"Shirakumo-chan where did you learn all the first aid skills?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"After school activity back in junior high. I knew I'd need it someday, didn't think it'd be like this though," you mumbled in response.

Hordes of students came after you, dropping off more and more HUC members.

After what seemed like forever, an announcement finally came through that only 3 members were left.

"Yaoyorozu-San, I'm going to look for the three members. Could you take care of him?" You asked.

"Of course!" She answered instantly.

With that, you rushed off into where you assumed the three were situated. As kids, you were more inclined to head straight to what met your eye. But when it came to situations like this, you'd often have to dig deep into the rubble to find an answer.

There was only one such spot that was completely covered in rubble.

"Hello? Anyone there?" You called out, trying to listen for a response.

"Please help me, my parents aren't waking up!" You heard a child's voice cry out.

"Alright, I'm coming in. I need you to keep talking to me so I can find you and your parents ok?" You requested, heading into the run down building.

It was like an earthquake had struck the place. Part of it had completely collapsed while the other parts were barely holding up. The kid was in the collapsed area.

Thankfully for you, they seemed to be citizens who lived on the top floor. The dad had a huge piece of concrete placed across his ribs and an open head wound, while the mom was unconscious and had pieces of concrete scattered all over her legs.

"Alright, what's your name? I'm a hero in training, Cloud Nine," you introduced yourself as you began removing the concrete off ofthe parents.

"I'm Rin Amaya," she introduced herself.

"That's a wonderful name Amaya. I'll get mom and dad out of this and then we'll all head to the evacuation zone, ok? There will be doctors and a rescue team who'll help your parents," you informed the child.

You didn't want to say 'it'll be alright' or 'they'll be fine' because you knew that their fate could change at any given moment. And that fate rested on your hands for the time being.

The dad was in a more critical state so you got him out first before getting the mother out. Both were unconscious the entire time, and since Amaya couldn't hold them, you floated them behind you with a cloud.

"Do you want to sit with your parents on a cloud or can I carry you? You can also walk if you want," you offered the young girl all the options. She opted for a piggy back from you.

"Alright, sounds good," you nodded. You got her parents out first, making sure they got to safety, before carrying the kid with you.

She fell asleep as soon as you picked her up, heading lolling down over your shoulder. You didn't mind too much and walked on to the rescue point.

Boy was your class surprised when they saw you holding three refugees, all bloody and bruised, while being all scratched up yourself.

"The exam's over innit?" You asked, gesturing to the last three.

"Yeah, we got the announcement a while ago. You must've been underground," Mina responded.

You smiled at that as you set the three HUC members down. Class after class, everyone flooded into the waiting room to have their injuries tended to.

Simply put, Recovery Girl was not happy with you.

Question of the day: what's your best school subject?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
5.6K 159 9
"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." "๐˜๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ...
800K 29.7K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
15.6K 497 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ] โš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽโš ๏ธŽ โœ๏ธŽ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...