Crossroads | Marauders

By vynopsis

๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค โ™ก ๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โ™ก ๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ใ€ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐† ใ€‘Suggestive and explic... More

Author's Note + Disclaimer
ใ€ ๐ถ๐ด๐‘†๐‘‡ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘‚๐ท๐ต๐‘‚๐ด๐‘…๐ท ใ€‘
ใ€ ๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡ ๐‘‚๐‘๐ธ ใ€‘
Chapter 01: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 02: The Lesson
Chapter 03: Feather White
Chapter 04: Aim for the Stars
Chapter 05: Bonds
Chapter 06: The Slip Up
Chapter 07: Serendipity
Chapter 08: Blood & Potions
Chapter 09: Private Sessions
Chapter 10: A Close Call
Chapter 11: Starry Night
Chapter 12: Lullabies
Chapter 13: The Kitchens
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Mandrake Leaves
Chapter 16: Potter's Deal
Chapter 17: One Side of the Moon
Chapter 18: Other Side of the Moon
Chapter 19: Aderyn's Letter
Chapter 20: Curses
Chapter 21: The Dark Rising
Chapter 22: Lightning Storm
Chapter 23: Wormtail, Padfoot & Prongs
Chapter 24: The Wolf's Den
Chapter 25: The Haunting
Chapter 26: Secrets & A Shack
Chapter 27: A Crack in the Armor
Chapter 28: Mirror of Erised
Chapter 29: Heart's Desire
Chapter 30: Bonds that Break I
Chapter 31: Bonds that Break II
Chapter 32: Lions to a Serpent
Chapter 33: The In-Between
Chapter 34: Scrapped Beginnings
Chapter 35: Headmaster's Office
Chapter 36: Iridescent
Chapter 37: A Wolf's Cry
Chapter 38: Latibule
Chapter 39: A Holiday Tryst
Chapter 41: Amortentia
Chapter 42: Collision Course
Chapter 43: Quatervois
Chapter 44: A Star's Rhapsody
Chapter 45: Full of Surprises

Chapter 40: Sun & Moon

6.9K 275 145
By vynopsis

— 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟔 🌶

        You and Remus burst into the boys' dorm room with haste, stumbling and navigating through the dark common room until you hear the doors close shut behind you.

        Your legs were tightly crossed at the ankles around his waist as you clung to him as if he were your lifeline, and he was yours. Your lips nip and suck at his skin, planting gentle kisses on his neck. He hums low in his throat when you run your hands through the back of his hair, softly tugging on his locks as your lips frantically move back to meet his.

        Your lips crash softly together as he carries you across the room, filling the silence. The room is pitch black except for the low moonlight that penetrated through one window. His hands are dangerously close to the warmth between your thighs. You feel  your heart race the closer he makes his way over towards a bed. You still want this, but that didn't mean you weren't nervous. 

        Reluctantly, he breaks the kiss, pausing to search for any lingering hesitation in your eyes. "Are you sure about this? We don't have to if you don't want to..."

        You clench your legs tighter around him, the ache in between your legs throbbing for him. You smile, giving him a peck on the nose. "Never been more sure of anything, Remus."

        His lips curve up in a warm smile, relief washing through him. You bunch his shirt up between your fingers, eager to reclaim him with your lips. Your mouths barely brush each other before Remus withdraws again, and you let out an impatient breath, ready to toss him on the bed yourself.

        "Before we go any further, do you—?"

        You drop your forehead on his shoulder with a sigh, patting his chest to let you down on your feet. His mind raced, condemning himself for allowing his anxieties to take over too quickly, for fear of ruining the moment by nervously asking too much. When he bends his knees, you slither off his waist to stand in front of him.

        You look up at him, your gaze clear and steady, allowing his chest to lighten just slightly. You raise up a hand to cup his cheek. "Yeah, Hope gave me the recipe for a contraceptive potion as soon as I turned thirteen." You turn away, suddenly shy. "I've already brewed a few vials on hand... in case this ever happened."

        "Oh."

        You chuckle. "Just remind me to take it after. We wouldn't want to instantly break our pact to not be parents."

        You drop your hand, interlacing the both of them through his fingers at his sides. Your palms warm and pulsing in sync together. His heart stutters at your touch, and a part of him wanted to instantly rip all of your clothing and just devour you here and now. But another part of him, the more sensible side of him, told him to take things careful and slow.

        You stand on your tiptoes, your lips brushing the collarbone that peeked out from his loose dress shirt. Remus felt the shivers down his spine at the small gesture. You murmur against his skin, "I want you... so much. And I'm ready, but only if you also want me."

        Remus was beyond relieved and happy to hear that you wanted him as badly as he wanted you.

        He let out a breath, warm air prickling as his mouth dropped next to your ear. His voice is slow, husky and deliberate when he whispers, "I've wanted you like this ever since we first kissed on top of that tower." 

        You couldn't tell if it was his words or his fingers stroking the skin around your waist as he went for the hem of your camisole top that made your skin bloom in anticipation for what's to come. His hands remained stationary at the edge of the fabric, waiting for an answer from you. You take a step back and give him a nod while nervously biting your lower lip.

        When you lift your arms, Remus hadn't realised the breath he's been holding until he's tossing the clothing to the side on the floor. You hadn't bothered to wear a bra under your night clothes beforehand, so you stand there with your chest completely exposed under the dimly lit room. And with his enhanced senses, it wasn't hard for him to see you clearly in the dark.

        You shift on your feet in response to Remus' heated stare; he could feel the blood streaming down from his head below. His palms start to dampen as he clenches and unclench his hands at his sides, the knot heavily bouncing in his throat. In a trance, he was locked in place. It was pathetic, but you were just too lovely not to admire for a time.

        When it was obvious Remus wasn't going to move for a while, you took it upon yourself to strip what was left of your clothing for him, leaving you standing before him in only your underwear. And the sight of your body overthrew any thought he had out the window.

        You take a step forward, softly kissing his neck and loving the way his eyes sweep over your body. Your hands reach up, electrified, to untie his tie and let it fall to the floor. As you move down to unbutton his shirt, you leave a trail of featherlight, torturous kisses. His hands automatically find themselves latching onto your hair, his chest rising with a shudder as your breasts skim against him.

        When his shirt is discarded on the floor with the rest of the clothing, it was your turn to stare at him. His torso is painted with old, healing and fresh scars. After years of accompanying him during the full moon, you weren't fazed by seeing him shirtless, but tonight, you felt as if all the air had left your lungs, looking at him in a new light for the first time.

        You realise it was the electrifying desire, the intimacy of it all. You hold your breath as your fingers trace every line, delicately imprinting them with your lips. Remus would be lying if he said he didn't despise his scars; they reminded him of the amount of pain he could inflict on you during each cycle, but instead, his head is swimming, lost under your soft touch. It was almost frightening to realise how much he loves you, how he'd go to any length to make you feel loved and safe.

        You grin as you make your way back to meet his fervent mouth, his fingers continuing to weave through your hair. His pulse quickens, a flutter like little bird wings trapped between his lungs.

        You could feel your need for him growing stronger by the minute. It was no longer something you could fight. You need him. You wrap your arms around his neck as the kiss intensifies with each passing second.

        Remus' mind races as he realises you were really about to do this—with him.

        "I have something for you," he murmurs in your mouth, his forehead on yours. He lets go of his hands in your hair to reach behind the back pocket of his trousers.

        You eye him impatiently. "Now? In the middle of..."

        He chuckles at you, despite the fact that he's just as restless and wants to keep going. But he decided that now would be the ideal time to give you the Christmas present he had been too hesitant to give you earlier. Your gaze is drawn to his hand when he reveals what appears to be a sparkling gold necklace.

        "I want you to see you wear it when we..." he laughs nervously, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck with his other hand. "Sorry, I wasn't able to wrap it."

        "Remus, it's beautiful." You stare at it in awe, carefully tracing the intricate design of its pendant.

        The pendant was a sun with small sparkling stones adorning its rays. At the center of the sun hangs a crescent moon along with a star soldered at its center, both shining in rose gold.

        "Sirius insisted on adding in the star since it was his idea," Remus says, clasping the necklace around your neck.

        You feel the cool surface of the pendant between your collarbones, your finger lifts the pendant, admiring the design. You couldn't help but smile. "Star, moon. Am I supposed to be the sun?"

        "Mhm," he murmurs, his head dipping low to press a soft kiss on your temple, to lips caressing your cheek. He drops his forehead to your neck, sucking a bruise across the faint pulse. You shiver under his careful teasing, his voice is raw and husky when he whispers, "The day to our night. The light to our dark."

        "How poetic," You chuckle, and your mind briefly comes to a halt when his tongue swipes at your bare shoulder. Your forehead drops to the crook of his neck, your breathing stutters when you say, "I think it's perfect," You pause. "But I didn't get you anything." You wrap your arms around him as you slowly pick up where the two of you left off.

        "You don't have to," he simply says before you could retort, his hands moving to grab your hips, guiding you towards the end of the bed.

        He raises his head, your mouths crashing together, more urgently. His hands grips you against him, ready to feel every inch of you.

        As he pulls you closer to him, he trembles and lets out a helpless moan. You sigh as you're pressed against feeling his growing stiffness. His whole body shudders at the contact of your warm flesh through the fabric rubbing up against the erection that had achingly formed in his trousers. 

        There is desire, and then there is this. It's knocking him flat. He feels uncertain of himself and yet he'd die if he stopped.

        "Do you see what you do to me?" he groans. "Do you know how long I've imagined this moment with you?"

        Your breasts heaving up and down as you panted hotly against his lips. "More than you should I'm assuming?"

        The both of you look at each other with wide, unguarded eyes. Nothing about you had ever seemed simple, but you were, then. Simple, close, and beautiful right before him. A little tousled, a little clouded. He couldn't seem to take his gaze away from you. You are more than he could have expected.

        As he carefully unzips his trousers, he whispers beautiful admirations into your ear, against your skin. He kisses you softly and deeply as he kicks the garment to the side, leaving him in his black trunks, and you both climb into bed.

        Your hands press against the mattress as you move up the bed. Remus' lips brand onto yours, writhing tongues together as he hovers above you. You could feel a slight dampness spreading in between your thighs.

        He kisses you as if it's his last. When he draws back a little, softly sighing into your lips, he lets his eyes fall down your body before returning to look deeply into your beautiful eyes.

        "I love you."

        Your stomach fills with intensity of the sweet sensation of his words spilling out from deep within him. His tongue is already sliding behind your teeth, curling it against your own before you can respond. You tentatively return it, your lips moving cautiously over him as if you're scared to make the wrong move.

        Remus strokes every part of you, his lips leaving you to kiss every smooth patch of flesh before he sits back on his heels between your legs. He eyes you questioningly, fingers at the waistband of your damp underwear and you nod in reply, raising your hips before he slowly peels it away, leaving them crumpled up with the rest on the floor. Now you were fully exposed, nowhere to hide from his heated gaze.

        He swallows hard at the sight of you; naked with nothing but a gold band around your beautiful neck. His cock painfully throbbing with lust and his heart burning with admiration. He couldn't let go of you now, couldn't give you up to Sirius or anyone else for that matter. There was no picture of a future without you in it.

        Remus is enamored, absolutely smitten, and entirely yours.

        He's eager to explore the soft valley between your thighs, but he wants to take this slowly, to make this experience as pleasurable as possible for the both of you. He kisses over the full swell of your breasts, following a path to the center of your chest, gradually shifting his weight on top of you. He plants a series of slow, wet kisses over your stomach before positioning himself between your legs.

        His mouth waters as he nears where you want him. He parts your thighs a bit more, lowering his neck slightly to softly kiss your warm inner thigh. Your sweet scent fills his nose and he lets out a quiet groan.

        Your breath hitches as he catches the backs of your knees before spreading them open, revealing you. Your dripping cunt is ready for the taking, tight and beautiful. He exposes you by holding you wide like that, so he can see where you're dripping with arousal. He reaches between your legs and gently presses his finger against your slit.

        He begins by gently working you, skimming his fingertips through your slick folds and grinding the heel of his hand against your clit. Your hand clutches his forearm as you squirm underneath him.

        A low growl rumbled from his throat. "Gods. It's so soft, so wet." He swallows thickly when he adds, "Is this all for me?"

        "Who else would it be for?" You snark back, enjoying the sensual touch that leaves an everlasting burn on your skin.

        "Does it feel good when I touch you like this?" He tentatively hooks his index finger to the first knuckle inside you, curling it as you clench around him.

        You sigh delightfully, a warm feeling slowly building in your stomach. "Remus."

        Knowing you're that ready for him, he didn't realise his cock could be any harder than it already was, and he couldn't resist tasting you once before stretching you fully.

        "You know, I've always wondered what you taste like. You smell so good," he says, a hush tone in his voice. Unable to help himself, he lowers his head and licks a stripe up your slick folds.

        "Ah!" You cry out.

        Remus smirks, enthralled by the tantalising aroma of your arousal. You bury your fingers into his hair with a gasp, your hips lifting and moving automatically into his mouth, all your nerves burning with hunger. His mouth is a furnace, a slick furnace between your folds, and his tongue flutters lightly over your clit as he tastes you for the first time.

        He growls deep in his throat, vibrations shooting up deep inside you. He softly sucks in a breath and licks, nibbling and kissing you. You moan, and he does it again, savoring your taste and tightness on his mouth.

        "Fucking hell." He deeply breathes in, coming up for air. "I'm never going to have enough of this. This is about the best thing I've ever tasted."

        But then, instead of answering him verbally, he simply digs another of his fingers deep into you, nearly causing you to combust. You recoil, rolling your hips towards the heel of his hand, desperate for more of his attention.

        He wanted to help you accommodate more of him, and he wanted to do it at a pace that you were comfortable with, even if he was aching to plunge himself inside of you.

        "Gods, yes, Remus," You pant, opening up wider, your feet planting on either side of the bed.

        Both of your hands tightens its hold on his scalp when his mouth is back on your dripping cunt. He steadily pulls his fingers out and then tantalizingly inserts them back in, over and over, until you're sweating and hips are arching up in display. Something about the way he withdraws his fingers, slipping them into his mouth, and then returning them to your soaking entrance as if he couldn't get enough of your body slams you right in the lower belly.

        When your body erupts in burning hot ecstasy under him, all you can do is hide a sob as he coils them, thrusting up deep into you. As your arousal lavishly coats his massaging fingers, his erection simply swells beneath the thin fabric of his trunks.

        Your back arches, thighs going rigid and flooding yourself between your legs. You shatter and come on his mouth, crying out his name as he groans raggedly and drags you through it.

        You let out small whimpers as he licks and sucks your arousal away, without wasting a single drop. He gives one last kiss to your quivering cunt and spasming stomach before he climbs off the end of the bed to stand, his fingers pulling out from under you. His eyes slowly trail your body covered in a thin sheen of sweat, his tongue slick over his knuckles.

        With his other hand, Remus grabs the trim of his trunks, yanking them free from his hips. You watch out of breath as he casually tosses it to the side, revealing the apparent erection that had been hidden beneath them.

        Your mouth falls open at the size of him, nervously gulping through your suddenly dry throat. You shake your head. "Remus, I-I don't think I can. It can—"

        You're cut off when he climbs back over you on the bed, his forearms holding him up on either side of your head. "I'll take it slow. It'll feel good." He plants a tender kiss on your temple when he says, "I promise. Trust me."

        Shifting his weight to one arm, he slides a hand back between your legs, massaging your clit and dipping his middle finger into you. Your hips shoot up towards him, his finger swirling your arousal through your folds.

        "I-I do," You rasp as he pushes it in deeper, coaxing you more.

        Because you're more than ready for him, you begin to thrust your hips to fully meet the length of his finger. Your walls around him are so wet and sensitive, it sets his body on fire. Remus gasps in your mouth and pulls his finger out, quickly replacing it by rubbing the tip of his cock against you. You raise your hips higher to meet him, your fluids allowing him to effortlessly move between your dripping folds, up and down on your clit.

        Your breath catches at the feeling of him at your entrance. His soft and caring eyes meet yours lovingly before he presses his lips to your forehead. "Let me know if anything hurts, okay?" You slowly nod in response, and he kisses you once more on the mouth. "Good."

        He exhales against your parting lips as he begins to ease himself inside of you as much as you would allow on the first go. He draws himself out nearly to the tip before sinking back inside. Not completely. No, not yet. Just enough for him to stretch you out and open you up more and more.

        When you wince at the sting of pain, his hips come to a halt, gauging your reaction before proceeding any further.

        And then you nod with your eyes closed, reassuring him that you were alright to continue. He sighs in relief and kisses the underside of your jaw when he murmurs, "Almost there, darling."

        He continues to thrust, rolling his hips as he feels your walls squeeze around him. And then he's pulling himself out again, spitting on his cock before sinking back inside you. The more he let himself settle inside, the less pain you felt.

        He pushes and pushes until finally he's buried himself to the hilt. He stills — feeling your strained, labored breathing. Your fingers dig into the flesh on his shoulder, clinging onto him. It takes a moment for your eyes to open as your breathing calms and your body relaxes under him.

        "Fuck, you feel incredible." His body is motionless inside you as he growls in your ear. "I could just stay right here for the rest of my days."

        As he draws back from your cunt, he slips one arm beneath your back and holds you tight against him. His voice was dark and uneven, and before you could process what he was saying, with a press of his lips to yours, he plunged his cock deep into you in one, swift motion.

        "Ah!" You cry out, arching your back as your eyes pop open.

        Then he starts to move, slipping in and slamming nice and deep. You're drenching his cock, your walls convulsing around him as he hits you deep inside. Your hands go from his shoulders to yank at his hair as your head sinks back into the pillow, your mouth pulling away from him as you scream out in pleasured shock.

        A hiss escapes his own lips as he feels you around him, pulling out and plunging back in. His fingers dig into your soft flesh as he quickly finds a rhythm. You pressed your feet into the mattress and began moving with him, repeatedly meeting his thrusts.

        "Remus," You sigh his name like it was a breath of something warm and sweet. "Don't stop."

        He kisses you deep, his own skin slick with sweat. You look so good under him, your body taking everything from him. He can't stop himself from wanting to devour you whole. The intense kiss forming between the both of you muffles your moans. The growing heat and collective sweat from your bodies hung thick in the air.

        "That's it, darling. So good for me."

        "Yes, yes, yes," You whimper with each thrust, grasping his waist and guiding him as your hips rotate to meet him.

        "I want to hear you," he groans through gritted teeth, his pacing picking up. "I want to hear you call my name."

        "Remus," You moan his name in a daze.

        He groans, plunging into you faster; his wolf traits coming out, purely acting on carnal thinking. Predatorial and animalistic.

        "Oh, gods, Remus!" You gasp, closing your eyes and trying to focus on the spark of a feeling deep inside you.

        "No, open your eyes for me, darling." he rasps, tenderly kissing your closed eyelids. Remus nearing his release when he sees you struggle to open your eyes, your lips parting to take in stuttering breaths. He chokes out in warning, "I'm gonna come. Where do you want me to—"

        "I want you inside me, please," You quickly encourage him, bucking your hips. "I want to feel all of you."

        "Fuck," he curses, dropping his head to your chest, your voice was his undoing. He whispers delicately just above your heart, "I love you, I love you. I love you so fucking much."

        You can feel him pulsing and throbbing as he comes, breathing fiercely and soaking into you exactly as you wanted. You let out a cry as you realise you're following him and have hit your limit. You shatter, your body gripping hard onto him as the fall rips right through you.

        Remus' hips stutter once, twice, three times, spilling deep inside you with one last thrust. Your walls squeezed around him, draining every last drop from his spent cock.

        He brings himself up on his knees and pulls out from you much faster than you want him to. He doesn't do anything else; he just stares at your quivering entrance as you begin to leak. One of his hands reaches up to support itself on the back of your thigh as he recovers his breathing and simply watches.

        A deep sensation throbs inside you, and every inch of your skin buzzes. You had never felt so satisfied in your life.

        "Merlin, you're so pretty," he groans at the sight of him dripping past the folds of your wet, swollen cunt.

        When your breathing finally settles down, you find that he's dropped himself beside you. When he senses your eyes on him, he rolls to his side and faces you. His lips graze up to capture yours in a lazy, sated kiss as he slowly curls his arms around your waist. He yanks you flush against him, smiling to himself and burying his face in the crook of your neck.

        His insides feel warm. His heart is hammering in his throat. You'd called his name. You'd called his name when he filled you with his fingers, whimpered his name when he coaxed you into a second orgasm.

        You could feel his smile practically radiating off of him, and instead of returning it just as you should, it made your heart painfully churn. The overwhelming guilt was back, the weight of your selfishness weighing like a multitude of bricks on your shoulders. You've gone too far, and your heart is still torn, still rooted at the crossroads that was laid out in mockery in front of you.

        The necklace around your neck suddenly feels as if it's burning your flesh, branding and taunting you. You were hopelessly in love with them both, and things shouldn't carry on the way it is.

        Who were you trying to fool? They can't possibly agree to share a girl they both love. It was mental. If your heart can't choose one of them, you could at least let go of them both.

        When Sirius returns, you have to confront them, release the hold you had on them even if it feels as if multiple knives were twisting deep in your chest. It needs to be done.

        "I love you, too, Remus." You find yourself whispering against his ear, pushing a strand of hair away from his glistening forehead.

        He pulls back, stunned as he blinks and realises your words meant more than simply a casual confession. "Y-You do?"

        "Have I ever done anything else but love you, Remus?" You shyly smile up at him. "I was born into life at your side. It was the first thing I ever knew how to do."

        He takes a deep breath and swallows, allowing your words to sink in. He had waited nearly seventeen years to hear you say that you loved him back, and he was absolutely ecstatic to hear them from you. But he couldn't help but ask the obvious.

        He gives you a bemused look when he asks, "But what about Sirius?"

        You guiltily averted his gaze. "I... I also love him." This is why you had to let go of both of them. For both their sakes, and yours. When Remus doesn't say anything, it's almost as if the heavy silence formed itself into a dagger and twisted your insides. "Did I just ruin the moment?"

        He shakes his head. "No, no. Just shocked is all." When he nuzzles his head back in the crook of your neck, a brief feeling of relief washes through you. He plants a kiss on the side of your neck when he whispers, "I—You love me." He couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was difficult for him to comprehend the fact that, despite the circumstances, you had chosen him in some sort of way.

        "I do."

        "If I didn't have you around in my arms, I'd feel like I could practically take on the whole world right now." The wide grin that formed his lips was starting to hurt his cheeks, but he didn't care much for it. He was in a daze, happily drunk on your words. "Say it again."

        "I love you," You whisper, kissing his temple.

        "I love you, too." He kisses your shoulder so softly and delicately that it hurts all the way down to your bones. "To the moon, beyond the stars and back."

        And before you could face the reality of your decision to let go of him and Sirius, you at least had tonight.

        "Can we..." You shift nervously under the crumpled blanket. "Can we do it again?"

        With renewed vigor, he smirks. "Who am I to deny the lady such a request?" And then he's suddenly back on top of you.

        "Remus," You say, pausing and suddenly aware of your surroundings in the dark.

        "Hm?" he hums, already trailing kisses down your throat.

        "Whose bed are we on?"

        "Certainly not mine."

        Poor Peter wouldn't have the faintest idea what transpired on his bed when he returned to the castle. Remus innocently plants a tender kiss on your lips, and then he's slipping inside you once more.

Mischief Managed

Nope, Remus isn't a virgin and yes, he does have a breeding kink. 😉

⚠ DO NOT HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX ⚠
No matter how I or other authors write it.
Stay protected, get tested, and talk with your partner!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Savior By Rae

Fanfiction

288 44 21
A girl with the ability to manipulate the elements and senses is prophesized to take down the dark lord. With the complicated life of a teenage star...
83.1K 3.5K 22
[ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐€๐”๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐’ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ] โ›๐˜ผ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š.โœ You are a devoted member...
1.8K 154 38
Slowburn, strangers to friends to lovers, remus lupin x fem!reader, 1975 - 1998 You met Remus Lupin when you came to Hogwarts in your fifth year. The...
3.4M 119K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...