The Undeniable

De Thedreamingwriter1

'I sat back and sighed, there was no point hiding it anymore the connection was... Undeniable.' When Kara Wal... Mai multe

Chapter 1 - Routine
Chapter 2 - Dancing Shoes
Chapter 3 - Charming
Chapter 4 - Empty
Chapter 5 - We all scream for..
Chapter 6 - Photo Books
Chapter 7 - The Lift
Chapter 8 - Slap in the face
Chapter 9 - Done now
Chapter 10 - All things said and done
Chapter 11 - Class A Wanker
Chapter 12 - The problem with Mothers
Chapter 13 - Kara Dearest
Chapter 14 - Not a stop along the way
Chapter 15 - Douche
Chapter 16 - The Ryan Pierce
Chapter 17 - Olivia
Chapter 18 - In denial
Chapter 19 - Everybody Hurts
Chapter 20 - Alone time
Chapter 21 - Pinky Swear?
Chapter 22 - Not good enough
Chapter 23 - The Present
Chapter 24 - Irresistible
Chapter 25 - Let's get this over with
Chapter 26 - Answers
Chapter 27 - Wingman
Chapter 28 - The party
Chapter 29 - Pancakes fix everything
Chapter 31 - Avoiding him
Chapter 32 - It's fate
Chapter 33 - Sick buddies
Chapter 34 - Do what YOU want
Chapter 35 - Jealous
Chapter 36 - Undeinable
Chapter 37 - Unexpected Guests
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Message to all readers
Chapter 38 - You know why

Chapter 30 - Vodka

1K 33 2
De Thedreamingwriter1

Chapter 30 - Vodka

Once Ryan had left, I cleaned up the mess he left around the kitchen then text Sarah straight away telling her i wanted to see her later. 

I would have called her but i knew she was with Liam and didn't want to interrupt their little date until it was over. 

My dad had come home at about 12 o'clock just after Ryan left. 

The atmosphere at home seemed slightly tense ever since the situation with my mother, and my dad seemed slightly awkward around me still. 

To be honest, i was doing everything i could to avoid thinking about it. Therefore, although the thing with Ryan was annoying, and not exactly welcome, it gave me something else to think about which i was slightly grateful for. 

And one other good thing was that there was no sign of Nicholas or Olivia last night wither, thank god. 

I was completely over it, but i still wanted to avoid them at all costs. 

Ryan had brought it up briefly as we ate pancakes, mumbling that he would have 'kicked Nicholas' butt' if he had turned up. 

To be fair, I wouldn't object to seeing that. 

As i sat on my bed, watching a gossip girl episode my phone started buzzing. I picked it up from my bedside table, confused to see i didn't recognise the number that flashed up on the phone screen. 

I answered the call cautiously, saying a quiet 'hello?' down the phone line. 

'Hi Kara, it's Sam' The voice on the other side of the phone spoke cheerfully. 

'Oh!' i said relaxing slightly. 'Whats up?'

'Do you want to come over and have a girly movie night with Violet and I tonight?' she asked, 'you can invite Sarah too' 

'Yea actually, I'm in desperate need of a girls night!' I chirped down the phone, pleasantly surprised she had asked me. 

'Yay!' she cheered. 'Okay, I'm going to get popcorn and sweets and shit loads of food okay? Any preferences?' 

'Ben and Jerry's for sure!' I laughed. 

'On it' she spoke. 'Come over at 8ish? I'll text you my address.' 

'Great, see you then' i said, hanging up the phone and placing it back down, smiling. 

It was so nice of Sam to involve Sarah and I and reach out to be more friendly. For a long time it had been just Sarah and I, and having Ryan recently in my life had changed that. 

I loved Sarah, but having a bigger friendship group was always a nice thing. 

I pulled my laptop up onto my lap, logging into Facebook and scrolling through my timeline. I froze as i stopped on a picture that had been uploaded by Gaby. 

The picture was of Ryan, sitting outside by the bonfire from last night, with Gaby sitting on his lap with her arms wrapped around his neck, and her head resting on his shoulder. 

They looked like a cute, genuine, happy couple. 

I shut the laptop suddenly, pushing it off my lap. 

Vodka. I definitely needed Vodka for our girls night. 

I grabbed my car keys quickly, heading to the shops in my car to get some vodka. I had my cousins spare id in my purse she gave to me, that i always used to buy alcohol if i needed too. 

We practically looked like twins, except she lived on the other side of the world in Australia. 

As I made my way through the store, I remembered my meeting i had with Olivia and Nicholas and how fucking shit it had been when I saw their hands clasped together. 

That was the moment that I got my shit together and realised needed to move on though, so i am glad it happened. 

'Kara?' I heard a high-pitched voice say, their voice going up at the end, questioning if it was me or not. 

As i turned around to see who it was my shoulders slumped. 

'Really?' i said, looking Olivia straight in the face. 

She was alone this time, with a basket full of healthy looking food. Her eyes looked slightly swollen as if she had been crying. 

'Are you alright?' i asked, suddenly quite worried. As much as i despised the girl for what she did to Ryan and how Nicholas had fallen for her and not me, i still didn't like to see her upset. 

Her eyes started to fill up with tears again, but she blinked them back. 

'Im fine' she smiled sadly at me, pulling her coat around her tightly. 'How is Ryan doing?' she asked

I gulped. looking down at my feet awkwardly. 

'He's fine i guess' i said, desperately wanting to get out of the conversation. 

'Are he and Gabby like a thing now?' she asked, her voice trailing off slightly. I noticed her eyes looked quite sad, maybe she missed him. 

'yea' I answered simply, playing with my fingers. 

'Thats funny' she laughed quietly. 'I always thought he had a thing for you'

My head snapped up quickly, looking at her in they eyes.

'I need to go' i said quickly, 'I hope you feel better' 

I turned around, basically legging it out towards the alcohol section, grabbing a bottle of vodka, the buying and getting out of the store as quickly as i could. 

What the fuck had just happened. 

What the actual fuck had just fucking happened. 

I drove home, in a daze most of the journey. Ryan's ex girlfriend had just said she thought he had a thing for me. This was definite news to me. 

------------------

At 7:45 I made my way to Sams house, my bottle of vodka resting on the passenger seat next to me as i drove.

When i arrived, Violet was already there and Sarah had just texted me she was a few minutes away. 

'I have vodka!' I laughed, as i walked into Sam's room. 

'Thank God' she said, grabbing it from me and getting some glasses. 'We can get drunk and watch "He's just not that into you" ' 

My eyes widened. 'I love that film!' 

When Sarah arrived, we all huddled round on some beanbags in front of the tv. 

Violet sat next to me as Sam struggled to get the DVD to work on her television. 

'I'm sorry about my sister last night' she said quietly, shoving some food into her mouth. 

'What do you mean?' i asked back, taking some food too and grabbing a soft blanket and pulling it over myself. 

'Well she kind of hogged Ryan the whole night' she continued, as Sam and Sarah turned to look at us and listen in on the conversation 

'Why would i care about that?' i asked, confused. 

It was then i saw Sam give Violet a shut the fuck up look. 

'No seriously' i said, looking at all three girls. Sarah just shrugged back at me. 

'Well..' Sam started. 'All of Ryan's friends have been noticing recently how much time you two have been spending together and we kind of came to the conclusion that you both had a little thing about each other' she explained to me. 

I grabbed the vodka bottle and some coke, pouring myself a drink. 

'Well we don't' i said, taking a gulp. 

'Are you sure about that?' Sarah asked. I glared at her, confused to why she was asking such an obvious question. 

'Yes!' i said, looking at all three of the again so they knew i was being serious. 'If anything he annoys the shit out of me and sometimes i wonder if we are even friends at all'

They all stared back at me, until Sam broke the silence by crunching a crisp. 

'Okay' she said cheerily, 'YES!' she exclaimed, as she finally fixed the DVD player.

We decided to make a drinking game in the film, and by the time it was over all four of us were completely pissed out of our minds.

Sarah was in the bathroom, probably being sick into the toilet. Being drunk two nights in a row was not a good idea. 

Sam, Violet and I were laughing, chatting about guys at our school. 

'Okay okay okay' Sam said, repeating herself loads, not quite getting the words out. 'What about that guy Luka in the year above, he's hot right?' she giggled. 

'No!' Violet yelled. 'Its all about that 21 year old guy who works at the cake shop- omg he is so hot' she laughed

'Hey, why don't we call Ryan?' Sam suggesting, taking my phone from my hand and scrolling through my contacts'. 

'yea!' I giggled too, clearly excited by the prospect.

'here!' she said, shoving the phone back to me. 'It's gone to voicemail, leave him a message!' 

I took the phone from here, pulling it up to my ear and taking a deep breath. 

After that moment, i don't remember a thing until the moment i woke up. 

----------------

Authors Note- 

dun dun dunnnn

Guys, please share this with your friends on wattpad, or anywhere else if you are enjoying it at the moment. 

I have tried to upload a few chapters recently to make up for my lack on content x

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...