Red/Minsung

By jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... More

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›

6.4K 392 314
By jeongin8biased

Once their teacher finished teaching them the lesson she gave them independent work which everyone automatically comprehended as "you can talk to whoever you want as long as you turn your work in."

Minho knew by now that Jisung preferred working on schoolwork by himself so he didn't bother him and instead did his own work silently.

He looked up when he saw the girl who sat next to a Jisung turn to face him.

"Hey Jisung," she said poking the boy's shoulder to get his attention.

"Umm y-yes?"

"Do you mind explaining this question to me? I'm really confused."

"S-sure" Jisung agreed as he looked at the question then stuttered to explained how to get the answer.

"Thank you so much!" She smiled "also, just wanted to say that your makeup looks really pretty."

"T-thanks."

"Actually I'm kinda confused on this entire lesson. Do you mind if we work this together?"

Minho was debating on whether or not he should interrupt them but he didn't really have a reason to. It's not like she was being extremely flirty or anything and even if she was it's not like he could say anything about it since he and Jisung were just friends.

"Umm I'm sorry but I-I really p-prefer working by myself."

There's the Jisung that I know. Minho thought to himself, being slightly relieved that Jisung didn't say yes.

"Oh, that's fine but maybe we can hang out outside of class sometime!" She said with a hopeful smile.

"M-maybe." He responded but definitely wasn't planning on it. From his perspective, he thought that she now only wanted to get homework answers from him since he couldn't think of any other reason that seemed logical. He still didn't believe anything Minho had told him yesterday.

Once their class had ended Jisung packed up his stuff then stood up and waited for Minho. He may have gotten too used to Minho walking to class but Minho didn't mind at all. As long as he ran to his class after Jisung got to his he would get there on time to avoid getting detention it was fine.

"Maybe you were right," Jisung mumbled, staring at the floor as they walked to his class.

"About what?"

"That I should have taken the makeup off."

"Why?" Minho asked, confused.

"A lot of people are starring. It probably looks weird for me to be wearing it right now. You were right about school not being the right place for it. Did I smudge it or something?" He asked, glancing up at Minho.

"It's not smudged....you look perfect." He said the last part quiet enough so that Jisung wouldn't hear.

"Thanks for walking me to class," Jisung said before quickly running into his classroom as Minho quickly turned around to run off to his.

~~~~~~~~

"Woah Jisung you look hot" Felix complemented as Jisung took his seat next to him.

Jisung blushed at the sudden compliment "T-thanks." He replied and laughed a bit causing Felix to smile at him.

He had been talking to Felix more in class. He wouldn't say that they were necessarily friends, more like acquaintances but Felix seemed really nice as long as you didn't do anything to him or anyone that he is friends with.

"Did you do your makeup yourself?"

"No, M-Minho did it."

Felix nodded with a smirk visible on his face.

"Mina hasn't bothered you anymore right?" He questioned.

"Umm she did but I g-got her to stop and I don't t-think she'll bother m-me again."

"What did you do to get her to stop? She told me that she didn't care about having detention so I was kinda worried about it."

"Umm I kinda t-told her that Minho w-was my boyfriend," Jisung explained nervously.

"So you are dating Minho?"

"No of course not! I j-just wanted to make s-sure that she would leave me alone so we f-faked it."

"Oh, that's smart...kinda. I'm surprised that she hasn't told everyone but she's probably embarrassed I guess."

"Hopefully she doesn't. I didn't think about that being a p-possibility." Jisung mumbled.

"If she hasn't yet then she probably won't."

But she was planning something else.

~~~~~~~~

"Minho what if we umm...don't sit outside durring lunch today?"

Jisung asked as they were making their way to sit outside where they usually sat.

"Where do you wanna go instead?" Minho stopped walking to look at Jisung who looked slightly nervous.

"In the cafeteria...maybe with your friends."

"Really?"

"If you want to," Jisung quickly added "and if they would be okay with it. I might be a little awkward but I feel bad that you always sit with me now instead of them."

"We can if you want to. I still hang out with them, just not at lunch and they don't care. But if you want to meet them I'm sure they would love for us to sit with them."

"Let's go then." Jisung gave him a small smile which made Minho smile back. Jisung was still a little unsure of meeting them, more like scared, but he was probably going to eventually, and he didn't want Minho to spend less time with his other friends just because of him.

As they approached their table Minho noticed Jisung nervously playing with his hands and debated whether or not to grab one of them to get him to stop but he remembered what Jisung had said about not wanting to give people the wrong idea and decided not to.

"What if I wanted you to bite me though? could you or would it ki-"

"Hey, guys!" Minho suddenly interrupted Seungmin before he could finish their sentence before he could finish it.

They all immediately noticed Jisung's confused and slightly concerned facial expression.

"Ignore that. That was about my uh-biting kink! Yup!" Seungmin said then nodded at himself, being proud and embarrassed about his excuse at the same time.

"Oh- okay," Jisung slowly nodded as Minho sighed.

"Maybe we should just go outside," Minho said, feeling embarrassed.

"No!" Seungmin yelled, "I'm sorry Jisung that started on a weird note I promise I'm not weird. I'm actually the most normal one here. I was joking."

Minho and Jisung both finally took a seat at the table as they continued talking.

"I'm not so sure about that," Hyunjin said as Seugnmin glared at him.

"Well anyways. Nice to meet you again Jisung! Minho talks about you a lot," Chan smiled.

"I regret this so much already." Minho laid his head on Jisung's shoulder without thinking of it.

"N-nice to meet y-you too," Jisung said, trying to to think too much about the other thing Chan had said.

"Aww," Seungmin said referring to Minho laying his head on the blue-haired boy's shoulder "date already."

"Seungmin I swear to god."

"What? You guys would look cute together." Seungmin teased.

"I'm scared that one day you two will legitimately get into a fight." Hyunjin sighed, putting his hand over Seungmin's mouth to prevent him from saying anything else.

"That day may be today," Minho mumbled.

"Anyways." Chan started, trying to change the conversation topic, "how do you like this school?"

"What a father question to ask," Hyunjin said as he removed his hand from Seungmin's mouth.

"Umm, it's f-fine."

"Are you happy that Minho forced you to be his friend?" Seungmin questioned.

"Seung-"

"Yeah," Jisung said before Minho could say anything to him. "I'm h-happy that he's my friend n-now he's r-really nice."

"Minho? Nice?" Hyunjin questioned.

"I hate all of you so much."

"What about Jisung?" Seungmin asked.

"He doesn't count shut up."

Jisung just smiled a bit and looked down at his and Minho's hands which were now enlaced. He was hoping that none of Minho's friends would see that he was blushing. Not even he knew why he was blushing so being confronted about it would be embarrassing.

I wonder if he holds hands with his other friends.

Not that it matters he's only doing it because I was nervous. Minho could never and should never like me anyway.

"Soo Jisung, anyone at the school that you're interested in?" Seungmin questioned since he knew Minho himself would probably take forever to ask.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Anyone, you think is cute? Potential crush?"

"Oh, n-no I don't really get c-crushes," Jisung explained.

"Really?" Hyunjin asked surprised and Jisung just nodded.

"Well do you have an ideal type or any...characteristics or something that you find attractive?" Seungmin questioned, glancing over at Minho who was glaring at him.

"How did this conversation get to this?" Minho sighed for the millionth time since they had sat down.

"Umm no?"

Before Seungmin could ask him any more questions the bell rang and Minho quickly stood up, not letting go of Jisung's hand who also stood up with him.

"I'm gonna go walk Jisung to class real quick," Minho said before walking off with Jisung who waved goodbye to Minho's friends. "I'm sorry about them."

"It's fine they were just asking questions to get to know me better. They seem nice."

"Really? They didn't make you uncomfortable?"

"Well- I think it's more like me making myself uncomfortable." Jisung said with a small pout, "thank you for walking me to class Min."

He gave me a nickname

He thought to himself with a smile as he walked to his own class.

this chapter is such a mess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 33.5K 44
oh my god they were roommates โš ๏ธTW//โš ๏ธ homophobia self harm suicidal thoughts possible eating disorder bxb smut bullying child abuse s/a if an...
29.8K 1K 19
Chan werewolf/vampire FF You have to act like you hate me. Our life depends on it.
11.4K 554 20
"Hey rude boy" his fingers intertwine mine as we make our way out of highschool. That blond guy, he just entered my life and caught me defenseless. S...
82.3K 2.6K 33
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay it's not the end." !warning! mentions of- depression self harm suicide top- #5 hyunlix thanks...