Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 13.

24.4K 560 258
By dontworryboutit123

Ashanti Smith

I woke up to Alessandro's finger running up and down my exposed stomach.

"Good morning," I mumbled out as I covered my face from the sunlight. "Good morning Smith," he said lowering his head and kissing up my stomach.

I enjoyed the feeling of his mouth leaving open wet kisses on my skin. It was a nice way to wake up.

"Ashanti fucking smith," Alex and Alessa yelled as they bust into the room." How ya doing babe," they said running and jumping on top of me.

"Alex and Alessa fucking De' Luca," I yelled back as I wrapped my arms around them. " I'm doing good babes, what about you, "I asked as we giggled.

"Ummm you are dismissed," Alex said pushing Alessandro out of his bed. "This is my fucking room," he grumbled as he walked towards the door scratching the back of his neck.

That ass though.

" Soo, "Alessa said rolling onto the right side of me leaving me stuck in the middle." How's the asshole treating you, " she asked tugging on her blood-red nail.

"He's alright I guess," I mumbled as they looked at each other with big grins. "You like him, you like him, you like him, "They sang as I laughed out at their actions.

The twins were always a good time and they knew how to fucking party. Not to mention they would always hype other girls up and humbly bring them back down to earth when needed.

"Fine," I said as I caught my breath," I don't hate him anymore but it's still a little too early for me to just hop into another relationship."

"I get that," Alex said as she fumbled with her wavy hair.

"I have a question," I said turning towards her.
"Ask away," she said dropping the strand of hair.

"Do you and Viktor have threesomes," I asked raising my eyebrows?

She titled her head and looked towards the muted tv while pursing her plump lips." I don't think you can call it a threesome since he doesn't fuck the other girl," she says "It's more like me getting the living daylights fucked out of me while I eat someone out or they take turns on me."

Wow.

I didn't expect her to be so open about her sex life, then again the twins always spoke what was on their minds whether it hurts your feelings or not.

I had always heard the rumors about the couple but never really had the nerve to ask ...until now.

"Whose idea was it," I asked curiously.
"Viktors," she said looking down at her black stiletto-shaped nails." He likes to play games," she mused looking at me with a seductive smirk.

I could tell that they were some real kinky muthafuckers. They weren't very shy about their affection just like Alessa and Vadim.

" You guys left early last night," Alessa said a few minutes later.

"Yeah, he said he wanted to spend his last two days with me before you guys go to Italy," I said sighing.

I was going to miss him over the next two weeks as much as I hate to admit it.

"Don't worry," Alessa said, "We'll keep an eye on him."

"Ohh you guys should meet up with us in L.A. when we come back," Alex said, "You could surprise him."

A week in L.A. sounded nice.

"What's in L. A," I asked looking at the both of them. "Family business and Santana's boyfriend," she said hopping out of bed.

"I'm starved, let's go eat," she said throwing me a pair of Alessandro's basketball shorts.

I laughed as the girls pulled me out of the bed and dragged me downstairs.

"Look who we found," Alessa said as we walked into the kitchen. Alessandro looked up at me and patted the empty seat next to him.

"Good morning Ash," the girls greeted me.
"Good morning babes," I said as Alessandro grabbed a plate for me and started fixing it.

"Ashanti," Violeta whispered catching my attention and waved at me."Violeta, "I whispered back smiling.

"You're the girl that went bat-shit on her ex's car right," Anthonie said pointing his fork at me.

"I sure am," I said as a smile began to form on his face." I like this one," he said to Alessandro.

"This is the only one I've ever brought around," Alessandro grumbled back.

"Don't mind Anthonie," Abigail said flicking him off discreetly before covering Violeta's ears. "His regular hoe hasn't been around to suck his dick later," she said as Anthonie spit his orange juice out.

"That's not true, I get my dick sucked plenty," he said as the table erupted into laughter.

"My daughter is at the table," Antonio said throwing at glare his brother, trying his hardest. it to smile. "Your wife started it," Anthonie retorted back shrugging.

"Never a dull moment," Alessandro winked at me.

"Are you just going to keep me held captive in your room all day," I asked playing with his hair?

"Yes," he mumbled back." I just want to relax with you all day, not just fuck you senseless," he said.

Good to know this wasn't just sex anymore. I found myself getting attached to the quiet man.

"Can we at least go pick me up some clothes," I asked him ." We're going out later with the guys, we can leave before them so you can get an overnight bag," he said.

"Do you have snacks," I asked getting the munchies? "The second drawer on the left he said pointing to his nightstand.

I crawled over him leaving my ass in full display as I opened the drawer. "Ohh fuck yes," I groaned as I grabbed Reese's cup pack and a berry Mike and Ike's pack. "I fucking love this combination.

He looked down at the snacks that I selected and looked back up at me."It's the perfect sweet and salty combination," he mumbled as I brought a Mike and Ike to my mouth.

Holy mac and chess balls ... I think I'm in love.

"Stop talking right now," I groaned ."I'm conjuring up some feelings I'm not supposed to feel at this moment," I said as he smiled at me.

"This is the second time you've hinted at catching feelings," he said laying his head down on my lap.
"Is that a bad thing," I asked as he stole a candy.

"Not at all Smith, not all,"

After the movie went off we hopped into the shower and took turns washing each other off.

"This seems like something a couple would do," He said as he lathered my body with soap. "Are you trying to tell me something DeLuca, "I asked looking up at him as I washed his abs?

I looked down at what I was doing until something silver caught my eye.

The man had a dick piercing.

"Is this new," I asked rubbing my thumb over it causing him to shudder." No, I got it when I was sixteen," he said looking down at me intensely.

"I want you to wear it the next time we fuck," I said out loud without thinking."Oh really," he said backing me into the shower wall.

"Yes really," I said not backing down from his predatory gaze."You are very lucky that we have dinner soon," he said running his dick up and down my abdomen.

Was I though ???

We got out of the shower and he quickly handed me a hoodie and a pair of shorts. After he was dressed he came up behind me and threw me over his shoulder.

"What the fuck," I screamed as my feet left the floor."Language," he said slapping my ass and grabbing a huge chunk of it.

Says the person with the biggest potty mouth I've ever heard.

"Hey Sage," I said leaning my elbow under my chin as we walked past her." Hey Ashanti," she said laughing at the position I was recently in."You're coming to dinner right."She asked looking over the banister as we walked down the stairs.

"Yep," I called "I'm just going to get some clothes"

"So is this a low-key dinner or what," I asked as I looked through my closet." This one is low-key," he said from my bed.

I picked out an olive green vintage jacket, some high-rise jeans, a white crop top, and my light grey dunks. I then grabbed a bag and shoved an outfit for tomorrow in it, some pajamas, and my toiletries.

"Ready," he asked as I walked out of the closet.
"Yes sir," I said as his eyes quickly flicked up to mine, much darker than they usually are.

"Let's go," he said groaning as he got up and flung his arm around my shoulder when he walked past me.

I got a nice whiff of his Tobacco Vanilla cologne and it made me want to say fuck dinner and fuck me instead, but I liked spending time with him and getting to know more about him.

"Wrap your willy before you get silly," Gill sang as we walked towards the door."Love you too," I called back before closing the door.

Alessandro had his hand gripped tightly on my thought the entire time we drove into the city. Half the time I was playing with the silver rings on his fingers while humming to the music playing. The other half I spent text the girls in the group chat about when I would be back home.

"Ivy says that if I end up dead in a ditch, she's going to kill you in your sleep," I told him as I put my phone down and turned to face him.

"I'd like to see Ivy try," he joked squeezing my thigh.

Why did he have to be so fucking hot?

"I don't know, "I said humming, "Ivy is a feisty one, she could take you on if she wanted."He just shook his head and laughed softly as we pulled into the valet area.

"Remind me not break your heart then," he said as he opened my door and threw the keys to the valet. "Thanks, Jake,"

"Maybe I'll be the one breaking your heart," I teased him as we walked into the restaurant.

Oh.

So obviously I can't write slow burns for shit lol

and I never will

Xoxo...

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" β€’1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards β€’Best Plot Tw...
465K 13.1K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
521K 11.8K 53
18+ His first mistake was letting her go Hers was taking him back Four years after Alessio had Karma relocated to London, she returns. Karma returns...