Her Prince of Darkness | Book...

By dontworryboutit123

18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I sai... More

Cast and aesthethics
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
Epilogue
Bonus chapter +1
Bonus chapter +2

chapter 12.

25.8K 579 179
By dontworryboutit123

"Ash, you've been studying non-stop for the past few days," Ivy said coming into my room putting on her earrings."You're smart as hell and will pass this quiz, give your brain a break and come to the party," she said making prayer hands.

I looked at the notes scattered on my bed and then looked towards my clock to see that I still had enough time to get dressed.

"Fine," I said dragging myself out of bed and walking towards my closet.

What to wear, what to wear, what to wear.

After going back and forth between a sparkly mid-fitted dress and my two-piece black skirt set, I decided on choosing the latter. I grabbed a pair of silver heels and silver jewelry before running to the bathroom.

I recently got everything waxed so I didn't have to worry about shaving. After I got out of the shower I put product in my hair and decided on doing a middle part and leaving it down.

"Yay, you're coming," Zara said as she walked into my room as I was pulling the dress over my breast."Wouldn't have been a party without me now would it," I asked winking.

"Definitely Not," she responded as I put in lotion and slid my heels on."Perfect," I said running my hands down my body.

We walked out of the house and towards the G- Wagon and drove towards the party destination.

We got hit with the stench of alcohol, weed, sweaty bodies, and throw up when we walked in.

"It is rank in here," Gill said waving her hand in front of her nose to get rid of the smell.

In a few minutes, we would be three shots in and accustomed to the smell.

"Kitchen," Ivy said as we all grabbed each other's hand and navigated our way through the crowd and towards the kitchen.

I took out four red solo shot cups and filled them to the rim.

"Cheers bitches," Gill shouted before we took them straight to the head.

"Shit, chaser," Zara said as I quickly handed out the like and salt."Aghh," Ivy groaned out shaking her head with her eyes closed.

"That shit was strong as fuck," Ivy said grabbing the bottle." Of course it's Tito's," she says as she read the label. We did two more shots before we started to party.

After shaking my ass all over the dance floor and letting loose for what felt like the first time in the longest, I dragged the girls back to the kitchen.

"Get fresh crew," I called out happily as I saw the family in the kitchen.

"That has a nice ring to it," Gianni joked as I grabbed more shot cups and filled them up.

"I thought you weren't coming tonight," Khalid asked as Alessandro passed him a blunt."I wasn't, but somebody," I said turning my attention to Ivy," persuaded me to come out tonight."

"She's had her head stuck in her damn books for the past three days, she needed to get out," Ivy said as I took my shot.

I walked over to Alessandro, who wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his chin on top of my head while everyone conversed.

"Wait everyone shut the fuck up," Gill shouted making us quit talking."OMG it's our song," she said grabbing my hands and pulling us towards the island at the counter.

When the beat got louder we all took off our shoes and climbed on top of the counter and began moving our hips to the beat.

"Here we go," Khalid mumbled." Every time they played this song in high school, these four would start table dancing and pour shots into people's mouths."

"This is such a coyote ugly moment, " Natalia said taking her heels off," Let's go," she said and the other girls followed suit.

"SHOTS," I yelled and the people came running.

We all had a bottle of whatever alcohol we picked up and began pouring into whatever open mouth we could find.

This is exactly what I needed after the past week. I didn't need sex or food to comfort me, I needed fun with my girls. If that fun came from getting shit-faced and dancing on kitchen Islands like no one is watching them so be it.

I turned towards Ivy and grabbed her hands as we began rotating our hips in circular motions together.

"They are so fucking hot," somebody yelled from the crowd.

Turning around I found Alessandro's eyes glued to my body as I continued dancing to the beat and moving my body to the music. I winked at him as his eyes found mine.

"Come here," I mouthed to him.

He pushed his body off of the counter walked towards me. I stooped down to his level and filled his mouth with liquor. I leaned in and kissed him causing half of the liquor to come into my mouth and slide down my throat as I swallowed.

His hands came around my waist and pulled me off of the counter. I swiftly wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed my heels as he walked off.

We ended up walking out and to his car.
"Wait, let me check if I have my phone," I said patting the back of my top and retrieving my phone.

"Okay, we can go now," I said as I began texting the group chat and telling the girls I left.

I noticed that we weren't going back to the city towards his penthouse."Are you about to pull over, kill me, and then get rid of my body by throwing it into a ditch?" I asked as he let out a loud laugh.

"No Smith," he said shaking his hand as he wiped his face with one hand and gripped the steering wheel with one hand.

Hot.

"I know Smith," he said sending me a smirk.
Crap I said that out loud."I'm taking you to my family home."

"F- family home," I asked turning to him.
Not just anyone gets invited to the family home.

"Yes smith," he said making a turn and pulling up to the front gates.

They had like five to ten security guards at the front of the gate.

Because that's not weird at all.

"Did you have a nice night Mr. De'Luca?" The guard at the front asked before pressing a button.

"It's about to get a whole lot better, Mark," he said looking over at me before pulling in.

Their driveway to the house was like a whole other road before the house came into view.

Holy Mac and Cheese balls.

Family home my ass, this was a fucking palace.

Alessandro pulled around the front and stopped the car. He ran over to my side and opened my door and closed it.

Points for being a gentleman.

It was around ten-thirty which meant we only stayed at the party for an hour and a half.
He pulled out the key and opened the door pushing me inside before him.

A few seconds later we heard the litter patter of small feet. A little girl with wavy brown hair appeared in her white sleeping dress and ran into Alessandro's arms.

"You're supposed to be asleep V," he said picking the little girl up after giving her a bear hug.

"I want Ice Cream," she whispered into his ear.
"It's almost ten o'clock ma'am," he said unlocking his phone allowing me to see that his lock screen was a picture of the twins and his niece.

"Ice cream or I tell Uncle Alessio who broke his favorite mug," she said playing with her hands innocently.

"You wouldn't," he said looking at her with shock written on his face." Uncle Ale-" her yells got muffled by Alessandro placing his hands over her mouth.

This was honestly too cute and too funny at the same time.

"Fine you little shit," he said leading the way towards the kitchen. "You little shit," she repeated.

At this point, I couldn't help that laugh that came out of my mouth. This kid was hilarious.

"Who are you," she said as Alessandro placed her on the counter and started fixing her ice cream.

"I'm Ashanti," I said as she sat in front of me.
"I'm Violeta Sol Romano-De'Luca," She smiled at me while making grabby hands for me.

I walked closer towards her and gave her a tight squeeze. "You are very pretty," she whispered into my ear. "So are you," I whispered into hers.

She pulled away once Alessandro slid her the bowl of ice cream.

"Lei è la tua ragazza," Violeta asked in perfect Italian.

"Non ancora V, non ancora," Alessandro replied as he stared at me.(Is she your girlfriend, Not yet V, Not yet.)

I had never heard him speak his first language before and right now the effect of it was a soaking wet black thong.

This is embarrassing.

A few minutes later Violeta cleared her bowl of ice cream and Alessandro put the dish in the dishwasher.

"Thank you," she smiled as Alessandro picked her up. We walked back upstairs and tiptoed to Violeta's bedroom where Alessandro tucked her back in and kissed her before leaving the room.

"She's so adorable," I say as he grabs my hand and guides me towards his bedroom. "She is the star of the family," he laughed as he opened the door.

The room was surprisingly clean. Compared to his room at the penthouse it was much bigger. The room still had that black and silver theme going in though.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he said turning on the t.v and taking his leather jacket off, throwing it in a chair that sat in the corner of his room.

I placed my heels in front of the edge of the bed.

"Here," he said giving me an old Nirvana tee shirt that was two sizes too big for me.

I slowly slid out of my skirt while keeping eye contact with him and pulled my top off revealing my hard and erect nipples. He groaned as I pulled the shirt over my body and tied my hair up in a pineapple.

"You make the simplest things look hot, " he said taking his shirt off, followed by his jeans, and threw on some plaid pajama bottoms before getting into the bed.

"You make pajama bottoms look hot, we're even," I said as he pulled me closer to him.

"Why am I here," I asked as I watched him turn on Grand Army.

"I have to leave for Italy in two days and wanted to spend time with you," he said looking down on me.

"Really," I asked sitting up causing his arm to drop to my waist."Yes ma'am," he said seriously.

I found myself grinning like an idiot. He had no plans on fucking me tonight. My stomach was doing butterflies at the thought of him bringing me here to spend time with him just because he was leaving.

"How long are you going to be gone," I asked playing with his hair. He let out a loud sigh of relief, it was as if he was finally being able to relax after a long period.

" Two weeks," he said, groaning as I started to slightly scratch his scalp. Two weeks was a long time to go without seeing him.

Wait we are not together Ashanti. Snap out of it.

"Oh," I said sadly.

Sensing the sadness in my voice he lifted his hard and crawled on top of me making me squeal out as he started tickling my sides.

"I'll facetime you every night just so you won't miss this gorgeous face of mine," he said against my breast."Deal," he asked looking up at Mrs

"Deal," I smiled at him as he collapsed his weight into me and snuggled his head on my chest.

Adorable.

" What's your favorite color," I asked rubbing his back. "Black," he answered quickly.

"No shit, but any other option other than black," I said ."Onyx," he said making me slap his back.

"That's still black idiot," I laughed out.
"Fine," he said taking a moment."Probably  a pine green, what about you,"

"Mm probably Cobalt blue or Azure," I hummed out. "Favorite place to eat out," I asked.

"You," he smirked.

I walked right into that.

"Be serious," I whined as he kissed my left boob.
"Fine, I guess a good whole in the wall pizzeria is always a good move," he shrugged.

"Who is your best friend,"
"Khalid," he said. "The man has been with me since day one of freshman year."

"Do you enjoy having a big family, " I asked moving into deeper questions.

"Yeah, It's never a dull moment with my family. It's always fun and you never know what will come out of theirs mouths but it's all in good fun," he said playing with my fingers.

"What about you," he asked.

"I'm an only child, Ivy, the girls, and Khalid are like the closet I have to siblings." I tell him."The girls and I have been stuck together at the hip for as long as I can remember. Gill's parents have lived in Europe for half of her life and Zara's parents live in London. My parents became their second family when we became friends."

"I've seen everyone but your parents in the media," I finally said." Why is that," I asked carefully.

I felt him tense up before he said." They died five years ago."

"Oh I'm sorry," I said halting my movements.
"Don't stop," he said wiggling, and I resumed my movements." And don't be, they were shitty parents and there's a reason why the media hasn't seen them in forever," he said honestly.

I never knew that. That just goes to show that no matter how much money you have, there's always going to be something in your life that turns out to be shit. You never know what is going on in a person's life behind all the glitz and glamour.

Pretty soon I heard his soft snores and I turned the t.v and lights off before falling asleep myself.

Isn't this a cute little chapter !!!

𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨_𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕚𝕜𝕥𝕠𝕜: 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕥_𝟙𝟚𝟛
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕚𝕤𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 11.8K 53
18+ His first mistake was letting her go Hers was taking him back Four years after Alessio had Karma relocated to London, she returns. Karma returns...
32.6K 758 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
1.2M 27K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...