Dawn (A Twilight Fanfiction)...

By GeorgiaEmilyHollins

Book One-Dusk --------------------- Elizabeth Swan is just a normal girl. With a dead father, and alcoholic m... More

Book One - Reunion
Greetings and, Renesmee?
Show me?
Memories
Trigger
Broken Bones
Stolen
Master
Silk Sheets
Letters
The Echo of the Screams
Monster
Abilities
Those Eyes
Maybe One Day
Do you Want to Push me Again?
I Don't Want to be a Member of the Guard
Painting the Walls with Faces
I Love you Little Bear
Part of the Earth
Book Two, Part One-Letting the Hunter Take Over
So, Very Sorry
A Present for You
Dragging me Innocently Into the Night
The Chains of Rejection
You've Been Missed
The Hard Way
In a Few Centuries
Unbeating Heart
Something Worth Living For
Do You Still Love Him?
Authors Note - IMPORTANT NOTICE

Photo Album

249 2 0
By GeorgiaEmilyHollins

Bella looked at us, and then at our entwined hands. She frowned, as did Jacob. I hadn't noticed his presence before, but now I saw he was quite upset. I planned to talk to him later, but first, I had to tell Josh everyone's names. They all waited in anticipation.

"So. Josh this is-"

"Save it." He cut me off.

"What?"

"You can tell me in a bit, 'cus I'll just forget." He grinned, and so did Emmett. I had a feeling these two were going to be friends.

Not good...

"Ok...so, uh..."

"Where are you staying Josh?" Alice asked to help me out a bit.

"Uh, a hotel."

"We both know that's not true." Edward told him, no emotion on his face.

"Ok. Well here's the thing...I'm not staying anywhere, because I only got here today."

"Didn't your mum and dad sort something?" I asked.

"They don't know I'm here..."

"Josh...what are we going to do with you?"

"I've got an idea." Jacob muttered, so only Josh couldn't hear.

I frowned. As much as I didn't want to leave Josh alone, I needed to talk to Jacob. "Josh, I've just got to do something...will you be ok on your own?"

"Don't worry. I'll keep him busy." Emmett said, grinning again.

I just sighed. "Oh god..." I whispered, and almost everyone chuckled. I went and stood next to Jacob, as Emmett took Josh away. He looked down at me, but didn't say a thing. I looked down at his boots, then into his warm brown eyes. "Can I speak to you for a second?"

"Yeah, sure." He huffed.

I lead the way, and started running. I didn't go fast on purpose, and ran just quicker than a human. Then I realised that I wouldn't have been able to run much faster anyway. I would test on that later.

I knew Jake was following me, and I heard his heavy footfalls behind me; but I was glad that he didn't phase, because that would have been awkward. Running, I passed several trees; and continued on until I made it way past the Cullen's hearing range. I stopped slowly, and leant against a tree, waiting for Jacob. He wasn't long, and turned up infront of me in less than a minute. He wasn't panting, and no sweat lingered on his skin, as it would have done, if he wasn't human. We didn't speak for a while, and just took in our suroundings. I was so bored, that I counted all of the crevases and indentations in one singular leaf, until Jake cleared his throat.

"Look, I don't know what this is-"

"Jacob." I stared him down. "Why were you behaving so weirdly back there? Do you not like Josh or something?"

"It's not that I don't like him...Ok, I don't. But it's not that."

"Then what is it?"

"Seth." He sighed. How could I forget Seth? The wolf who had imprinted on me? The one who I knew was a great friend? "I just can't stand the fact that later he'll see you with someone else in my thoughts." I knew he meant when they phased.

"I know what you mean. But I was with Josh before any of this happened...it's like he's the only thing I have left that I need from my human life."

"I understand that. I do. But is it really fair to bring him into all this?"

I shook my head,"No."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"I want to spend some time with him. But then I guess I'll have to send him home." I looked down, and Jacob approached me. Tilting my chin up to look at him, he looked right at me.

"I want you to be happy, Liz. But I just don't think you should bring him into this when he could get hurt."

I just nodded, and Jacob pulled me into his arms.

***

When we arrived back at the house, Josh and Emmett had returned, and they were happily chatting. I wondered what they had been up to.

"What have you guys been doing?"

"I showed him all of our rides in the garage. Then we set up your rooms." Emmett told me.

"Rooms?"

"Your's and Josh's. In the attic."

"Oh, right."

"There's also a little sitting room up there, and your stuff's in your room."

"Thanks, Emmett."

"It was no problem." He grinned, again. I just laughed. Alice bounced over to me.

"I'll show you your rooms." She said, taking my hand.

I looked at Bella, who just shrugged and grinned.

Thanks, Bella...

Edward chuckled, whilst I scowled at him, and went to slap the back of his head, but Alice pulled me up the stairs.

"Come on, Josh!" She called, and he obidiently followed us. We climed up at least three flights of stairs, before we reached the attic; which was nothing like the type of attic I was expecting. The large expanse of area was beautifully decorated with the same stylish furniture as the three lower floors. There was three large windows, where you could see the whole woods, and anything near them. I walked over to the window, and placed my hand on the smooth, firm glass. Nothing could describe how breathtaking the view was. It was just so magical. And with my vampire senses, I could see almost every pine on every tree. The footprints in the mud me and Jacob made with our running. A bluebird chirping peacefully on a branch. And a small, stream; which gushed long, fast jets of water down-river. Alice came up behind me.

"I'll let you two get settled in."

I turned around, to see see she had gone, and Josh nosing around noisily in his room. I headed over to my room, and turned the silver knob. I gasped at it's beauty. It was almost as breathtaking as the view. In the centre of the room, was a double bed; with silk sheets, and a beautiful white, organza canopy drape, which hung and wound delicately on the bed's wooden frame. Underneath it was a plush, white rug, which I wouldn't dare touch with my shoes. A large, white couch was located on the far side of the room, in front of three more windows, with more spectacular views. On it's left, against the wall, was a long, deeply filled bookshelf, and on the wall which was oposite to it; another two doors. One I was guessing to lead to a en-suite bathroom, but the other room I was unsure on, so I went to investigate. Inside, as I realised was typical for Alice, was a closet. It was a medium size, with my own clothes already located on it's shelves and racks. However, it still looked bare to me. When I went back into the bedroom, I noticed a few of my other belongings had been placed around the room. Somehow, my few photos from my room at my mother's, were located on a dresser, and the two nightstands on either side of my bed. I went to the closest nightstand to the door, and picked up the photo. Falling back onto the bed, I realised it was of me, Josh, and Sian, sitting together on our favourite park bench, where we always used to hang out. Just looking at it brought back so many old memories. Whilst I looked, Josh came into my room, and sat next to me. He looked at the photo, and wrapped an arm around me. I leant into him, and put my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while, until Josh said to me,

"So, you gonna tell me about who's who?" He asked.

Standing up, I looked at him. "Give me a minute." I left the bed, and headed to the bookshelf, searching for something. Surprisingly, it was there. I slowly dislocated it from it's place, and sat back on the bed next to Josh, cross-legged. When the book was opened, the pages were crisp, and freshly used.

"What's that?"

"A photo-album. Of the Cullens."

"Ok, then. Blow me away." He came closer to look.

I inspected the first photo, taken not too long ago, which contained a happy couple. The woman with long, hazel-golden hair, and warm brown eyes. The man, had handsome blonde locks, and a kind smile. They looked so comfertable in each other's arms. "This is Esme, and Carlisle," I turned the page, and there stood Rosalie and Emmett. Rose looked so elegant in her long, black silk dress, with a smiling Emmett by her side. "Emmett, and Rosalie," then it was Alice in her casual clothing, smiling, with arms wrapped around Jasper. "Alice and Jasper," After that it was Bella, and Edward at their wedding. I smiled. "Edward and Bella," A few more photos revealed Jacob and Nessie "Jacob and Renesmee," And finally, it was most of them at the wedding, all smiling. I closed the book, and looked at Josh.

"There's alot of them. And they're all, together?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Wow." He commented, and took the book from my hands, whilst flicking throught the pages once again. A knock on the door made us both look up. Esme poked her head around the slightly ajar door, and smiled at me.

"Sorry, just wanted to give you this." She said, and held out the journal Carlisle had promised. I stood up and gently took the delicate book from her grasp.

"Thank you." I said to her before she left silently. I put the book under my pillow, and lay back on the bed.

"What's that?"

"It's just my old journal." I told him, not exactly saying the truth.

"Oh, right," He muttered. He was still looking at the pictures, but bent his head closer to inspect the one of all the Cullens. "They're a bit creepy. Walking around quietly, loads of money, golden eyes...don't you think?" He asked.

"I suppose," I needed to check something. "Back in a min."

Standing up, I walked at a humane pase towards the en-suite. I opened the door, and shut it tightly behind me. Inside, I searched for a while looking for contacts, then finally found about four pairs in the back of the cabinet. I took a packet and replased the ones I was wearing. After making sure they fit perfectly, and were not in any way showing red irises, I left the bathroom and sat on the bed once more.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Cool. Well, I guess I better go settle into my own room."

I chuckled. "That would be good." He smiled at me, and waved, before turning to leave. When he did, I ran to the door, and locked it, so I could be left in peace. Then, I sat on the bed, and took out the journal from under the pillow. I ran my hand along its smooth surface. It was perfect. I didn't know how. It just was. At that moment, I realised I hadn't got a pen, so I went to search, before neatly putting away the photo-album.

A pen wasn't that hard to find, and before I knew it, I was writing.

Today was very eventful. I came back to my real home, and was welcomed with open arms. It was a little scary, because I thought they wouldn't forgive me, and would reject me on the doorstep. I didn't want to be left alone. But they were almost, happy, to see me. And I spoke to Jake. He was...welcoming too. Then Josh came. Oh my god. I've missed him so much, but after Jacob talked some sense into me, I realised that I can't stay with Josh. Not anymore, because I can't bring him into all...this. So now I need to figure out how to tell him. My room is gorgeous, and the view is so amazing. I couldn't stop gasping. I'm not sure if this is how you write a diary, so I'm going to stop now.

Somehow, I felt better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.8K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
11.9K 213 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
471K 16.6K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...
Love Bites By ki

Fanfiction

80.9K 2.3K 20
Twilight x Reader ••• Your name is (Y/n) Swan. You just moved to Forks from Arizona, to live with your father, Charlie. On your first day back you de...