101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

Door deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... Meer

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 19: Protecting the Family
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 41: Epilogue

539 6 4
Door deamion001

In the Near Future
It was a crisped afternoon in Camden, life couldn't have gotten any better but a very tired German Shepherd yawned as he walked back home.

"Man what a day." He sulked as he dragged his paws over to a cross walk where he looked around to see no cars around, he quickly walked over to the other side where he looked back to see Fergus digging for food, "Yo Fergus!" He called causing Fergus to spin around and pop from the trash can.

"Yo Charlie my main man, what's the latest, how are the kids."

"Couldn't be any better Fergus, how you doing?"

"Oh you know how it is, food hunting just got alot more easier, you know that cat Cindy?"

"Deepak's girlfriend yes what about her?"

"She's now a new member of the Canal Crew and she has been giving the job as professional food searcher." He said.

"Hey that's good, cats are pretty good at finding food."

"Oh ho yeah, and we are eating like kings." He smirked to which Charlie laughed.

"Well anyway listen I gotta get going Fergus see ya around man."

"See ya Charlie." He waved as Charlie headed back on his route to home, almost reaching home he jumped into Hansel and Roxy who were chatting among one another.

"Hey Roxy, hey Hansel." He greeted sitting next to Hansel who both smiled.

"Hey Charlie."
"Hey what's up Charlie." Roxy and Hansel greeted back.

"Hey don't forget about me." Snowball said as she still struggled with the leash.

"Of course how can I forget about Snowball."

"And future Aunt to both my friend's children." She stated to which the four laughed.

"So how's parenthood Charlie?"

"Eh stressful at first but I couldn't be anymore happier."

"That's good cause uh... We are uh kinda scared." Hansel confessed.

"Oh come on Hansel nothing wrong with pups it's just takes alot of time to care for them." Charlie said scratching his head, "Well I got to get going, see you guys soon." He waved back to them as he hurried off.

"Alright see ya Charlie."
"Bye Charlie!"
"Adios Charlie." The trio waves back as Charlie almost made it home, that is until he ran into Doug and Delilah.

"Oh hey Doug hey Delilah." He greeted.

"Well hello deary, work was stressful for you as well huh?" Delilah asked.

"Of course."

"You know what this is funny, I'm a fire dog, Delilah's a medic dog and you a police dog." Doug laughed as did Charlie.

"That makes sense, come on our children are waiting for us." Charlie said as they face the house which was beaming with color and life again, before reaching the door, Delilah and Doug stopped in front of the bio scanner.

"Wanna do the honor Charlie?" Doug asked.

"Oh you bet." Charlie said as he placed his paw onto the bio scanner, after a long humming sound it made a beep and lit up unlocking the doggie door, "Well let's go great the pups." He said as he went through the doggie door followed by Delilah and Doug.

"Kids, I'm Home!" Doug yelled out once they enter causing the ground to shake.

"Brace for it." Delilah said as a tsunami of black and white fur tackled Doug and Charlie with loving embrace.

"Alright, you guys quit it!" Charlie laughed as he dragged himself out from underneath the pile.

"Oh I missed you guys too." Doug said loving the embrace from the pups.

"Hey mom, hey dad." Dylan greeted them from upstairs as he Charlie finally got out from the dog pile, "Hey Charlie."

"Sup bro." Charlie greeted him with a smile, "Oh uh how's Summer?" He asked walking up the stairs.

"She's good, wanna come see her?"

"Hang on I gotta check up on Dolly and Spike." Charlie said as he hurried over to a room where he spotted Spike laying next to Dolly who had just giving birth to four pups, "Well well well, if it isn't Momma Dolly." He smirked as he entered the room to which Dolly and Spike both smiled when they see him.

"Hey bro, good to see you."

"Good to see you two, well the nightmares over Spike how do you feel?"

"Honestly I feel relieved." He said to which Charlie laughed.

"Take it from an experience father already." Charlie said as he looked over to the four pups, one looked exactly like Dolly, while the other three were a mix match of Spike and Dolly, "So Dolly any ideas for names?"

"Oh I have no idea, got any suggestions?"

"Well we gotta figure out their genders first before we start giving names." Charlie said.

"Oh I guess that would be easier."

"Welp I gotta check up on Dylan and Summer, see you two later."

"Alright see ya Charlie."
"See ya." Dolly and Spike said before nuzzling each other.

Charlie hurried into the next room to find Summer and Dylan laying together, Summer looked a little bigger than usual, meaning she's carrying babies.

"Charlie!" Summer said with excitement as Charlie sat down next to Dylan.

"So, hows everything?" He asked.

"Everything going well, we're having three puppies." She explained.

"Three puppies wow Dylan congrats." He said to which Dylan gave a worried smile, "Nervous huh?"

"Oh uh no no, I'm good, I'm totally fine." He said.

"Dylan don't worry, I was afraid when Da-Vinci got pregnant."

"Y-you were?"

"Of course I was, I was scared beyond belief but thanks to Deepak and with the support of you guys I have four beautiful puppies, speaking of Da-Vinci I better get down there and see if she's okay." He said about to leave the room before turning back and smiling, "Congratulations Dylan and Summer." He said and left the room leaving Summer and Dylan to sigh and snuggle together.
Once he reached downstairs he was suddenly was bitten by the tail, "Ow Hey!" He yelled quickly grabbing his tail only to see one of his pups biting the end of it, the pup was the body of a german shepherd but had white fur with black spots, "Oh come here Leo you little rascal." He said grabbing Leo by the neck and walked over to Da-Vinci who looked up to her mate with surprise.

"Well hello dear." She said as Charlie placed Leo down.

"Hey babe." He said nuzzling Da-Vinci who nuzzled back.

"I see that Leo wanted to say hello to daddy." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah he's gonna one hell of a biter."

"Well he takes after you." She said before the two laughed.

"I can See Donny, and Raph but where's Faith?" He asked to which they both looked around and spotted her waddling over to cans of paint, "Woah woah there little princess, we can't have you touching paint yet." He laughed grabbing the pup and placing her back with her brothers to get food, "You okay babe?" He asked concerned about his mate.

"Oh Charlie, I'm the happiest dog in the world, I have the perfect life, I got the perfect mate, and I have the most perfect puppies, what more could I want."

"I don't know all I know is that's we did one hell of a job."

"Oh I bet."

"I love you Da-Vinci."

"I love you too Charlie." She said nuzzling against him.

"DINNER!" Delilah voice could be heard upstairs followed by a thundering sound of footsteps.

"Well I guess it's dinner time huh, I'll go get you some food."

"That would be lovely."

"Don't go anywhere my love." Charlie joked as he quickly ran upstairs.

"Don't worry I won't." She said as Charlie dipped out of sight, "My only Soilder boy." She sighed dreamily as she helped her pups with feeding.

Meanwhile
Over at a nearby cave, the waves crashed onto the rocks when suddenly a robotic hand grabbed the rocks, the robotic hand covered with skin and muscles that were peeled, scratched, chewed, burned off pulled itself up to reveal the rest of the body, still having chunks of skin and blood looking out, the robot gasped as it pulled its corpse out from the ocean and sit on the rocks, it looked around trying to figure out where it was until looking down to it's endoskeleton hands, which were completely cleaned from all of the fish nibbling off of them, however up to his biceps were where blood oozed and muscles could be seen bulging and retracting his chest was completely opened up with bite marks and stab wounds, his legs were chewed up to the point of the only thing left were some bits and pieces of skin soon the robot looked out of the cave to see the wreckage of the cargo ship and immediately crushed a rock he was leaning on.

"Revenge... I must have Revenge." He said before the darkness consumed him, with only his glowing robotic eyes can be seen, then they dim too.

The End ...
For Now...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.4K 100 17
I've been in this place for 9 months, they took me from my family and everything I once loved. My family sold me, the people who are supposed to love...
5K 103 17
Apophis will do whatever it takes to break Carter, especially now that he's Pharoah.
50.9K 1K 57
Alex had everything she could ever imagine in life. Fame. Fortune. And a not to mention a four story mansion. But during her down time she bumps into...
3K 53 28
Eyeball Chambers left Castle Rock when Ace was arrested, choosing to change his ways. He cleaned himself up, went back to school to get proper grades...