Plain and Simple (Harry Style...

By sammiephazes

Harry Styles, international pop star, self proclaimed hipster, and infamous ladies man has just found the nex... More

Plain and Simple
Cider and Black
Sing and Dance
Facts and Fiction
Paparazzi and Parties
Halyn and Bathrooms
Twitter and Photos
Tickets and Friendship
Time and Food
Dinner and Gifts
Friendships Changed and Lines Crossed
Windows and Endings
The Truth and The Drinking
Planes and Trains
Concert and Confession
Love and Ex's
Coffee and Deja Vu
Coming Back and Going Out
Dancing and Proposals
Choices and Decisions
Big Steps and Big Happenings
Late Chats and Made Plans
Happy and Interrupted
New Flat and Shopping Trip
Dresses and Lingerie
Dressing Rooms and Secret Purchases
Long Drives and Family Matters
Competition and Eavesdropping
Phone Calls and Cuddling
Bread and Sweets
Carly and Gossip
Fake and Real
Winning and Losing Control
Tattoos and Truths
Sitting and Waiting
Old Ways and Big Mistakes
Saying Goodbye and Spreading Love
Living and Learning
Hello and Hello
The Happily Ever After?

Love Letter and Fixing

4.8K 94 10
By sammiephazes

Ahhhh!! Another 1000 reads?!? You guys really make me feel loved. Only two more chapter until the end. On a completely unrelated topic I have started my #26acts which is making me feel really good about myself. :) Anyway read,review,vote spanks a lot your gorgeous creations!

------------

"Harry something came in the post for you...from the US." Louis hollered.

Harry ripped the envelope out of Louis' hand and tore it open. "It's a letter." He went to the bottom of the last page. "From Dylan."

Louis swung himself over the couch to sit right next to Harry. He felt Louis' elbow digging into his side as Louis repeated, "Read it. Read it. Read it."

"Cool your jets mate." Harry smiled and cleared his throat to begin reading the letter.

"Harry, I know I promised I would text you once I landed but I didn't really know what to say.i had blurted out three little words that I never meant to come out that way. I had actually planned to tell you months prior. But Caroline kinda got in the way.

"You are probably wondering how? Or when? Maybe even why? Well I can answer all three of those questions.

"How? How could I not love you? You always treated me with kindness and out me in this pedestal I seemed to never come down from. Even during a fight you still showed how much you cared. I love that,

"When? That is a tough one. I would say I fell for you the day we met but I didn't realize it until we met again in the same place a few months later. You still had that same blinding smile that made my heart skip a beat. And I LOVE that.

"Why? Plain and simple....because I do. And I freaking love that!" He could not control the smile that had grown on his face or the heated tears forming in his eyes. Louis nudged him to continue reading and so he cleared his throat and continued, "Every time I see my tattoo I think of you and that amazing weekend we had together. That one magical kiss that could have nearly changed the whole course of this relationship but I was too stupid to say or do anything about it. I hope every now and then you think of me. And all the good, and yes the bad, times we have had. You have been a great friend and an excellent lover. I will now say my final goodbyes.

"Please burn this after reading. I don't know if I could bare knowing it made its way to the public eye. Goodbye Harry. All the best in your life. You are going amazing places...I love you...Dylan."

He put the letter down even though he wanted to re read it and memorize every line.

"You're not going to burn that letter right?" Louis asked jokingly but oddly meant it.

"I have no clue." Harry stood up and began to pace behind the couch. "What can I do? This is huge! I love her and now, NOW, she tells me that she loves me! When she knows we will most likely never see each other again?!?"

"There is her launch party in October." Louis mentioned.

"That is months away. I can't wait until then. What if she finds someone?"

"She won't but you have a point. You could text her." Louis squinted questioning his own suggestion.

"And say what exactly? 'Got your letter. Glad we feel the same way. Too bad you live half way across the world.'"

All of a sudden Louis jumped off the couch and clapped his hands together. Harry watched as a lightbulb turn on in Louis' head. "Text her. Joke about how she never texted you when she landed. If she asks about the letter, you say you hadn't received it and BAM! You surprise her at the launch party! Profess your love and you make gorgeous Haylan babies."

Harry could have kissed Louis at that moment but Larry rumors would have been a buzz and Harry was so in love with Dylan he could not imagine kissing anyone else. "This is why you are my best mate!"

He grabbed his phone and quickly typed up a text message.

Hey. You never texted me when you landed. Or you haven't landed yet which means your flight has taken nearly three weeks to complete. Remind me never to use that airline. Haha

Louis watched as Harry hit send and they awaited the reply. Buzz, buzz.

Harry? Oh wow! I am sorry. I did promise! I was bombarded by paparazzi when I got off the plane I completely forgot. How are you? How is the new album going?

He was confused that she was being so casual but maybe, like him, she was trying to play it cool. So he played along too.

It's going. We have some great tracks. Started filming the new music video for the first single. How is your shop?

He waited to hear the buzz.

It's going. Haha. Renovations, inventory, etc...hey I actually sent you something. Let me know when you get it?

Boom!

Yeah sure. Will do.

------

He waited about a week before he decided to text her again.

What was it you sent me exactly?!?! Is it a surfboard? Louis and Liam would love that.

He did not hear from her in almost an hour until finally he heard his phone buzz on the counter. He nearly jumped at the sight of her name on his phone screen.

Sorry. Renovations to the shop are keeping me away from the phone. And no. Surfboards are really hard to ship. It was just a simple letter. Must have gotten lost in the mail. Poo.

He laughed out loud.

Poo?

Their conversation went in for the rest of the night and he was so surprised that they had not had a single awkward moment and before he knew it he looked at the clock to see it was midnight.

Dylan it has been so amazing talking to you but sadly the time difference makes it midnight here and I have to be at a morning show at 5.

She replied rather quickly.

Oh Harry! I am so sorry! Why didn't you tell me to stop blabbering?!?

He smiled.

You know I love to hear about all you do. I actually miss our random arguments that led to other heated things ;)

He watched the bubble saying she was typing.

You never change do you? Keep it in your pants Styles. But as I recall you sleep without pants so I should say keep it under the sheets Styles.

Now he was just laughing out loud. She could always make him laugh.

I will try. But the fact you remember how we slept together gives me a bit of hope.

He didn't mean to turn it to a serious topic but he was hoping she would just come clean about the letter.

Hope for what exactly?

He responded slowly. Making sure he made his point.

Hope for remembering everything else that has happened between us.

There was a long pause. He almost thought he had just screwed up but he then felt the buzz on his chest.

I could never forget what happened between us. It was some of the best and worst time of my life. You have changed my life in a lot of aspects. I don't think I could thank you enough. Now go to sleep Harry.

She did not say she loved him but he would take it.

It would be better if you were here. ;)

He changed the tone back to flirty.

Check your bedside table drawer ;)

He turned his light back on and like a kid on his birthday he ripped open the drawer. "How-" he said under his breath as he pulled out the white and blue lace see through panties that had caused a commotion in Ann Summers.

When did you out these in here?

He literally could not help but grasp them tightly in his hand and he put his hand on his chest.

I was meeting Eleanor at the apartment because I was handing over all the stuff you had bought me. I didn't have room in my suitcases for it all so I was going to leave it on your bed but she had a bother idea. To make me smile she started placing stuff around the room but that particular piece I wanted to hide.

He sat up in his bed beginning to look around his room.

So you are saying there are more of these pleasant surprises in my room? How have I not noticed?!

His smile was so wide as he kept looking at the panties in his hand.

Idk. I wouldn't know! Now that you have that can you sleep?

He knew with all the memories that were flooding into his head sleep was not what he was planning.

With these in my hands sleep is the furthest thing from my mind. Haha.

Also have we been flirting?

He was so happy he could not contain the joy.

I believe so. I believe this is a new step in our relationship.

Relationship? What did she mean by that? He decided not to look to into that word and changed the subject.

Have you heard of Tango?

-The dance?

No it's an app for your phone. It's a video chat kind of thing.

-downloading...and done.

Well I am now calling you!

He quickly went to tango and dialed her number. That's when he saw the face of an angel. "Wow." Slipped though his lips.

"What?" She became very self conscious and hid her face.

"No. No. Don't hide. You look amazing. Short hair works for you."

Her hair was now a boy cut. But it was styled elegantly, make-up, and her still golden eyes could pierce his heart through a camera phone.

She began to play with her hair and laughed. "Yeah I was bored and decided with a new chapter in life comes a new hairstyle"

He looked behind her and he could tell it was not an apartment. "Are you at the shop?"

"Yep. Would you like a tour?" She hopped up.

I am not sleeping tonight. He thought with a giant smile as they chatted until the sun came up.

--------

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 2.7K 39
Louis Tomlinson is your everyday, twenty-two year-old student, studying art in London. He lives a rather boring life, going to school and spending ti...
351K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
11.9K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...
38.8K 1.7K 57
Harry Styles has been the protege of his parents since he was fourteen years old. With missing so much of his childhood, he doesn't exactly know how...