Hello and Hello

I would like to thank all of you gorgeous people who have read my story and stuck with it until the end! It means the world to me and I will make a whole thank you list! Here is the last chapter before the epilogue!! I do hope you enjoy!!

--------

They got off the plane and were greeted with the large Welcome to the United States Of America sign. As they went through customs Harry was getting more and more nervous. He waited for El and Lou to get their passports stamped and they all began to make their way through to the exit. Lou looked over at Harry, "We are gonna call a cab. You wait here."

Harry sat down on one of the plastic benches to wait. He felt his clammy hands and his leg was bouncing a mile a minute. He looked around watching families greet other family member with large smiles on their faces. It was contagious. He watched and smiled at every reunited couple, family, etc...

Then Harry heard a loud scream. He turned his head to see Eleanor running. He stood up concerned the paparazzi were chasing her but then he saw the large smile on her face as she connected with another body. He knew who it was but he knew he needed to be 100%. He grabbed his bags and began to slowly make his way towards them. When El finally let go he saw her gorgeous face. Dylan.

As he continued to slowly walk over he was able to make out a bit of what Eleanor was saying, " I did something a bit naughty..."

"If you bought me another extravagant gift I swear-" Dylan was waving a finger in El's face.

"Not exactly." El looked over Dylan's shoulder at him and smiled. Harry quickly braced himself for what was about to happen. Dylan spun her head around and when her eyes landed on him she covered her mouth and began to break down crying.

He dropped all his bags and took large steps to be right in front of her. Without hesitation he wrapped his arms around her. He felt her hands leave her face and wrap around his neck and clawed at his tshirt. It was almost like she was making sure he was real. It caused his to hug her tighter. He looked around and saw a few people with camera phones but he could care less. He felt her tears soaking into his shirt which caused him to let out a small chuckle.

"I was not expecting that reaction." He laughed a bit more.

She looked up at him, make up running and she still took his breath away, and with a smile she said, "I wasn't expecting YOU! El said you were going to visit your parents with your girlfriend."

"Ex...she decided I should come here instead." He smiled not wanting to let her go.

"She decided?" She looked at him confused.

"Yeah. She broke up with me because she knew she was always second."

Dylan's eyes began to water again. "Damn you Harry Styles." Before he could say anything her lips crashed onto his. They were salty from the tears but pure sugar from the fact that they were her lips. He wrapped his arms tighter around her waist and pulled her closer. He could hear Eleanor giggle and now he could see the flashes of photographs being taken. When they finally came up for air she looked into his eyes and said, "I love you Harry."

He smirked and cupped her cheeks, "I know."

The end.

--------

OMG guys its the end...but just so you know... Yes there will be an epilogue...and A SEQUEL!!! Stay tuned!!