The Past Is In The Past(Joliv...

By hsmtmts_endgame

Sequal to 'The Past Is In The Past.' If you haven't read that it may be hard to read this story without cont... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Note
We're forever
Now, what?
It's the end.
Last words
New book!!

Chapter 4

1K 13 208
By hsmtmts_endgame

-March 2020-

Olivia's POV:

"Here's the thing though, the egg came before the chicken BECAUSE it just did." Josh explained. We were snuggled in his trailer.

"That explanation deserves an award." I laughed. "The egg comes from the chicken, which was once a dinosaur. The dinosaurs evolved from lizards, which evolved from fish. Fish came from cells created in water, which came from a meteor. So, the chicken came before the egg." I smiled.

"Were did that chicken come from, nerd?" He laughed, crossing his arms.

"From a dinosaur egg." I grinned.

"Liv, hate to break it to you, but a dinosaur egg is still an egg." He chuckled, sitting me on his lap so we were facing each other.

"But then, that means the egg came before the chicken..." I thought. 

He smirked and nodded. "Which ultimately means, I'm right and you're wrong." He stuck his tongue out.

"You're childish." I rolled my eyes.

"And you're annoyed by it, you're the childish one." He laughed.

"I am not." I pouted.

"You are." He chuckled.

"No-uh."

"Yep."

"I'm not childis-" I was interrupted when Larry opened the door.

"Hey guys, Tim wants all of us on set right now." He smiled. We nodded and walked out with him. 

"Give me a piggyback ride?" I pouted. He shook his head and bear hugged me, pulling my legs to his waist.

"I like this better." He grinned, slightly pulling my chin to interlock our lips together. 

"You are so lucky you're cute." I rolled my eyes once we pulled away, blushing a hint.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "I think you're forgetting something."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"The charming, attractive, hot, and caring part?" He sassed. 

"Okay, Frankie." Larry laughed. I joined him and rested my head on his shoulder, letting his heat warm me up.

"I love you, gorgeous." Josh whispered in my ear. I gave him a knowing look and simultaneously sang the chorus of 'Gorgeous' with him. We laughed it off as we entered the building. I kissed him out of nowhere just because I love him so much.

"Could you guys not? I don't want to feel any more single." Larry chuckled. 

"Alright guys, everyone is here!" Tim cheered. "I have some important announcements, as you all know there are new characters in season 2- Josh stop making out with Olivia and pay attention." He scolded. Everyone laughed, as Josh and I blushed.

"Wait, why am I to blame? What if she was making out with me?" He threw his hands out in defense.

"You started it." I lied, grinning at him.

"You're a liar." He pouted.

"Guys! I need your focus!" Tim snapped his fingers at us. "As I was saying, I would like all of you to greet the new part of our family, Roman, Andrew, and Olivia." He smiled, introducing the people behind him.

"Olivia?" Josh asked, looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. "Oh... Olivia." He breathed out when he saw her.

"Josh." She smirked. Who is she? "It's been a while." She walked closer to him. Excuse me, he's already taken, haha...

"You guys know each other?" Tim asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, we know each other very well." She smiled. Ummmmmmmm, hold up.... REWIND. What the heck? "Don't we?" 

Josh smiled, but I knew he was uncomfortable. "Yes. I didn't know you would audition." He cleared his throat.

"Weird, you knew me better than anyone." She whispered to him, but I heard it without a struggle. 

"Funny." He looked away. What does she mean he knew her better than anyone?

"Hey, I'm Olivia." The girl walked towards me. Keep a smile. Keep a smile. Keep a smile.

"Yeah, I'm Olivia too." I forced a laugh, shaking her hand. Tim kept on talking and the others greeted each other, but I couldn't concentrate on anything else.

"Liv, you're jealous, aren't you?" Josh murmured in my ear. I shook my head a little too quickly, which made him chuckle. "You don't have to lie, I already know you are." He interlocked our fingers together.

"Who is she?" I asked him, straight to the point.

"I'm not sure that really matters..." He started. I looked at him straight in the eyes. He read my facial expression and nodded, knowing he had to explain. "Well, she was my-" He was interrupted by Julia.

"We should go somewhere!" She gushed.

"You guys can go, Liv and I want to-" Josh started.

Tim shook his head, drinking from his coffee mug. "I would like for all of you to go and get to know each other." He ordered. Josh and I nodded, having no other option but to go. He squeezed my hand, mouthing a 'sorry' to me. My curiosity couldn't keep me still. 

"We should totally go shopping!" Olivia squealed. All the girls agreed, except me. I stood still, trying not to show my envy. Shopping is something Julia and I do.

"Ooh, then we should make TikToks together!" Sofia added. What? That's what I do with her.

"Mind if you put on a poker face?" Josh laughed, kissing my shoulder. I turned around and glanced at him. "I know what you're thinking, it's just not the best time to tell you." He scratched him neck.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Because you're most likely going to flip out." He assumed, placing his hands on my waist.

"I promise I won't, just tell me please." I begged. 

He sighed and began. "Olivia was my first." He revealed.

My mouth was wide open, and I couldn't process anything. For some reason I thought he had never- "Wow, okay." I breathed out.

"You're okay?" He clucked. I blankly stared at him. "Liv, baby?" He worried.

"Yeah, it's just- I thought, you know- you just, yeah, no." I stammered. 

"I don't want you to be on the edge because of this, alright?" He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I was sort of drunk and didn't even know what I was doing." 

"You were drunk?!" I gasped. 

He laughed nervously. "Isaac kinda took me to this party when I was 15 and told me to drink so I did and well it happened." He recalled.

"You were 15?!" I exclaimed astonished. He nodded, ashamed.

"Just, tell me you won't worry about us working together." He held my hands. I remembered the huge fight we went through. He was someone I could rely on.

"I trust you." I smiled. He smiled back, knowing I was serious.

"I couldn't ask for more." He grinned, bending down to kiss me. 

"Josh?" Someone called right before his lips were on mine. I knew he internally groaned, as he pulled away.

We looked to the side and saw Olivia there. Ughhhh. "Hey, so, I'm having a very important moment with my girlfriend so can you just-" He explained, turning back to me.

"Oh, so you guys are dating." She thought.

"Yep." He smiled at me with his glossy eyes, leaning in.

"We need you guys on Earth, not in some cupid planet." Matt pushed us away from each other by our foreheads.

"You don't know how much I want to punch you right now." Josh joked, but there was weigh in his tone.

"You guys were too lost in each other to hear that we're going to the mall." Larry explained. 

"Anyways, what did you want?" Josh asked Olivia.

"I was wondering if I could join you on the ride there."  She asked, using her desirous smile. Yeah, no thanks.

"Actually, Liv and I want to drive there alone, sorry. I'm sure Matt will give you a ride." Josh answered. Haha! In your face, Olivia.

"Oh, well, sorry to just ask like that." She apologized, though I felt she didn't mean it at all. Josh and I walked out, holding hands. 

"I spy with my little eye a beautiful girl who feels extremely delighted I just turned Olivia down." He laughed.

"Shut up." I nudged him, giggling. 

"Only because I love you." He smiled down at me. 

"Well, good." I went on my tiptoes and kissed him.

"LOVEBIRDS, I LOVE SEEING ALL THAT, BUT WE ONLY HAVE SO MUCH TIME!" Frankie yelled from the other side of the parking lot. Josh and I laughed and got in the car. There was nothing I should be worried about. I trust him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 9.7K 38
-crazy ex ᡉʲ αΆœα΅ƒΛ’Κ·α΅‰Λ‘Λ‘ "who's that?" ...
22K 433 23
~~A man comes on the speaker and says, "this is your captain speaking. we have run into a thunderstorm and its's not safe for us to be up in the air...
80.2K 1.7K 107
Olivia Rodrigo is only 15 and can't believe the opportunity she's been given. She has booked the role of Nini in High School Musical: The Musical: Th...