Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 73

94 3 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵏᶦᶜᵏ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁻ ʷᵃʸᵛ⁾

After a quick nap with her Kookie, Rose felt inspired, so she got dressed in clothes she didn't care about ruining and braided her hair down her back. 

(Ignore shoes. Rose prefers to be barefoot like Taehyung most of the time.)

"I know that look in your eyes, you're about to cause some trouble aren't you?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her from the bed. 

"It's not trouble if I ask first..." Rose said with a pout. 

"Sure." JK rolled his eyes and got dressed to follow her out. 

She walked out to the living room where most of the boys were taking turns playing Mario Kart. Namjoon was either producing music or on phone calls. Yoongi was still in his room probably sleeping or plotting murder(lol kidding). 

Rose sat in Taehyung's lap and waited for Jin to finish beating Hobi in a match before asking him her question. 

"Hey cutie, how was the laundry? You were gone for quite a while." He teased her. 

"Oh...Well you see I slipped and fell onto Jungkook's dick and then took a small nap." She giggled. 

"So that's how you got that bite mark on your collarbone." He smirked. 

"I...What?" She looked down, "Damn it Gguk!" She punched the maknae in the shoulder for marking her. 

"Sorry but I'm not really sorry." Kook said with a cocky grin. 

"Ass." Rose huffed and turned back to watch the others play. 

Jimin had scooted over to sit between her legs in front of the couch because he wanted her to play with his hair. She ran her fingers through it for a little while before she decided to braid it. Chim let out a little chuckle when he figured out what she was doing. When she was done, Jin finally won the match against a sad Hobi who was pouting like a toddler. 

"Jin-hyung..." Rose said really sweetly. 

"What did you do?" He sighed, knowing she was trying to either get away with something, or cause something. 

"More like who did you do?" Jimin whispered not so quietly, earning a smack to the head from both Rose and Jin. 

"I didn't do anything yet...I was wondering if you'd let me paint that wall..." She asked the eldest member, pointing to the wall on the other side of the room. 

Jin was quiet for a minute as he pondered his options. 

"I guess...You probably would have done it anyway, so I'm glad you actually asked first this time." He gave in to her puppy eyes. 

"I love you so much! Thank you!" Rose squeaked, kissing his cheek and running off to get her supplies. 

"Lets just hope its not a naked mural of our maknaes..." He said under his breath. 

"As in all the maknaes? Not just Tae and Gguk?" Hobi was very confused. 

"She's seen me naked on more than one occasion unfortunately. Also her memory is scary good, she once slipped a drawing of me naked under my door once as a joke. It was very detailed...Kinda made me a little uncomfortable she remembered that much. But regardless, I still hung it in my bathroom." Jimin giggled. 

Jin and Hoseok just stared at him for a few moments before looking back at the game that Tae and Kookie were playing. 

"So I guess that was kinda a TMI huh?" Minnie sighed, cheeks a little red. 

"Little bit Jiminie...Sorry." Hobi patted his shoulder. 

⁽ᵈᶦᵍᵍᶦᵗʸ ⁻ ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ⁾

Luckily the wall was already an off white color so she didn't have to paint a base layer. She did however lightly wash the wall because she had no clue what kind of grody things were on it. Rose wanted to make sure the wall was dry before she started to paint, so she made everyone lunch in the mean time. 

Digging around in the fridge she pulled out a left over pork cutlet, many different kinds of vegetables, imitation crab, a few condiments, eggs, and fish cakes. Throwing a few minute rice bowls in the microwave and pulling out sheets of seaweed; she started to make kimbap for the boys. 

Rose made a separate kimbap for Namjoon with the pork and eggs because he refused to eat seafood, and another one without anything spicy in it for Taehyung. Then she made the rest of the kimbap the same for everyone else. 

The boys dug into the food before she could even put it down on the table. 

"Yah! Control yourselves! Try to act like humans instead of dogs!" Rose yelled. 

The boys stopped what they were doing and looked at her with sad puppy eyes before grabbing their food gently from the plate. Taehyung was quietly standing behind Rose, waiting for her to feed herself before he ate. 

She turned around and stumbled into his arms, forgetting he was there. 

"Oh, sorry Taebaby." She blushed a little. 

"For?" He kissed her lips softly before letting her go. 

"R-running into y-you." Rose stuttered, flustered by her raven haired boy. 

"You can run into me as much as you want, I don't mind." He smiled at her. 

Shaking her head a little to rid the fogginess that Taehyung caused, she walked back into the kitchen to a plate with four untouched kimbaps. 

Two of them were wrapped in parchment paper and had Joon and Yoongi's names on them, the other two were for her and Taehyung. 

"This one is yours love, it's not hot. I'm gonna go give these to Joonie and Yoongs. Please don't wait for me, I'll be back in a little bit." She told him, pointing to one of them. 

"Thanks Rosie." Tae kissed her cheek as she left the kitchen. 

Whenever Rose took the time to make something specifically for one of the boys that didn't like what was being made for everyone else, he somehow managed to fall a little more in love with her. 

Going to Namjoon's room first, she knocked on the door before walking in. Joon was on a video call with his dad and looked up as she came in. 

"Oh Rose, do you need something? I'm a little busy right now." He told her. 

"I made lunch for the others, and I wanted to make sure you ate something too." She smiled, handing him the wrapped kimbap. 

"Really? Thank you so much, I was planning on just waiting till dinner since I didn't have time, so this is very helpful." He looked away; guilty. 

"Kim Namjoon, you need to start taking care of yourself more damn it. What would you do without me?" She smacked his arm and left the room. 

"Wow, you got a feisty one there. Glad she holds you responsible. You didn't tell me you were seeing someone." Joon's dad laughed. 

"She's actually Jeongguk's girlfriend, but she takes care of all of us like a mother." Namjoon awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. 

"You all are lucky to have such a spitfire like that in your lives. Never a dull moment with a girl like that, I hope you all take care of her as well." 

"We try when she lets us, its a rare thing, but we love her to pieces. We'd all be dead without that girl if I'm being honest." Joon laughed.

"Yoongi?" Rose called out, knocking on his door. 

"Come in." He said from inside. 

The kitty was over at his desk, mixing some new beats for a song. Rose walked over to him and draped her arms over his shoulders, resting her head on the good one. 

He didn't say anything or acknowledge her, but she felt his tense body relax a bit. 

"Are you hungry? I brought you kimbap." She asked after a few minutes. 

"A little bit, thanks for thinking of me. Are you...Ok now?" He lowered his guard a little more. 

"I'm not entirely sure. I mean I'm better than I was...But I don't think I'm ok yet."  

"I know I'm not the most fun person to be around, but you know you can come find me if you want to get something off your chest. I promise to always listen and never judge you." Yoongi said genuinely, the corners of his mouth almost making a smile. 

Rose didn't know how to respond, Yoongi had never truly opened up like this before. She knew he was there for her if she needed him, but he never voiced it before. 

"Did I say something wrong?" He looked a little panicked. 

"N-no...You just haven't said something like that before. It was a little surprising...I'm...Wow. I can't tell you how much that means to me. Thank you." Rose confessed. 

"I'm not all bad you know." He finally smirked. 

"I know, I love you hyung." She kissed his cheek. 

"Mrrrr." Izzy announced her entrance to the room. 

They both turned to the tiny cat who strutted her way into the room and jumped into Yoongi's lap. 

"Silly little fluff ball." Rose giggled, scratching behind Izzy's ear and then making her way to the door. 

"Rose." Yoongi said before she left. 

She turned around to look at him again. 

"I love you too." He gave her a rare smile. 

She beamed at him and bowed her head as she left his room. 

⁽ˢᵃᵛᵃⁿⁿᵃ ⁻ ᵒⁿˡʸᵒⁿᵉᵒᶠ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 33.2K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...
11.6K 641 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
770K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
236K 9.8K 38
COMPLETED "I think I'm falling for someone. She was right beside me the whole time. I don't know why it took me this long to realize." "W-who's the...