The 'So Random' Life of Jenny...

By xosugarcookiexo

Meet Jenny Jonas, the sister of the Jonas Brothers and a cast member on the hit T.V. show 'So Random!'. When... More

The 'So Random' Life of Jenny Jonas
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note!!
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Two

3.7K 40 6
By xosugarcookiexo

I kind of already has this written so yeah...haha enjoy(:

-------------------------------------------------- Chapter Two----------------------------------------------------------------

I gave myself one last look in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of grey skinny jeans with a white shirt and a grey buttoned up vest. I did pretty well for 7 in the morning. I slipped on my grey converse and grabbed my purse as I walked out the door. My Mom and Franke were always up at this time, Frankie with school and my Mom helping him get ready for school.

"Morning sweetie!" My Mom gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

I smiled, "Er...hi! Someone's peppy this morning."

"Oh! Just excited..for something." She went back to writing.

I shrugged it off again and turned to Frankie. He was always such a downer in the morning, I used to be too. Pssh, when I used to go to school, I would always have to drag myself out of bed. But now? I hop right out! I looked at the kitchen clock, 7:10, I had to be at the studio by 7:30 and I wanted to pick up some food.

"I better head out. Bye mom!" I kissed her cheek, I leaned over the breakfast bar and ruffled Frankie's hair, "Bye Frankie!"

"Eh." He responded.

I giggled as I grabbed my keys off the hook then went out to face the morning.

                                                                                 XXX

                                                                             Joe P.O.V.

We're home! Well, we were back in L.A., just not house-home. I was so excited to see my Mom, Frankie, and Jenny! Especially Jenny, we haven't seen her in forever! She accomplished a lot though, like getting on the hit show 'So Random!', granted I never seen an episode. But, according to some friends it's hilarious. Maybe we could watch an episode before Jenny gets home! I wonder if she changed at all.. 

"Are you boys excited?" Dad asked us from the front seat.

"Yeah!!!" The three of us said.

We were still hyper from tour, even though this was tour break, we felt as if we were playing a show tonight and getting pysched for it. We finally pulled into the driveway and prepared for all the kisses we would be gettng from our mother.

                                                                                       XXX

                                                                                 Jenny P.O.V.

"Doughnuts!" I yelled as I walked into the prop house, holding the pink box in own arm and my coffee in my other hand.

Suddenly, I was attacked by all my castmates. Typical, all of us 'Randoms' loved us some doughnuts! I backed up to the table and gently put the doughnuts down as they still attacked the box. Nico was the first to get some air.

"This is why I love you." He smiled at me, holding a doughnut.

I shrugged, "Just call me the food fairy."

I took a sip of my coffee and sat down on the couch as Sonny sat next to me holding a doughnut.

"So, how was your dinner?" I smiled, being a good friend.

Sonny gave me a look, "If I tell you, promise not to gag everytime I say Chad-"Bleck!" I interrupted and gagged.

I smiled and shrugged, "Sorry, bad habit. Continue."

Sonny told me about how Chad took her to the beach for a moonlight picnic. Whenever Sonny talked about him, Chad actually sounded nice. But then, you meet him and your image Sonny created just flies out the window. I smiled.

"That's so cute! It actually has a heart!"

Sonny playfully slapped me, "Just wait until you get a boyfriend."

Ugh. Boyfriends. I had one, Brad McKinley, he went to my school. Everything was going great....until I realized he was using me to get fame. Ever since then, I took a break from the whole 'Love' thing. Also, my career kept me pretty busy, classic excuse. The cast and I talked until we got the announcement to meet in the writing room to help with ideas for the show.

"Let's get to work." Sonny clapped her hands together.

Grady groaned, "Can we just stay here and eat doughnuts."

"Maybe," I smiled, "If you didn't eat them all." My smile faded to a joking frown.

Grady pretended to be sad as he hung his head low. We all laughed as we exited the prop house.

                                                                                    XXX

                                                                                Kevin P.O.V.

"Boys! I missed you so much!" Our Mom said for th 1,000th time.

I smiled, that was my favorite thing to hear. We were all eating pancakes, minus Frankie, he had to get to school. Joe and Nick explained  our tour ventures as I noticed a lot of new pictures of us on the wal by the sliding glass door. I smiled at all the Jenny including one with her in front of Condor Studios with Frankie and Mom. I can't beleive we missed that day...stupid tour. But then I remembered that we were going to see her tonight.

"What time does Jenny get home?" I asked.

Mom put down her coffee, "Well, she doesn't have to tape today so the latest would be six."

"Well, you boys seem excited." Dad smiled, swallowing a pancake.

 We are! We can finally catch up with our sister! Who wouldn't be excited? I looked at the clock, it was only 9AM.

Can't six come any faster?

                                                                                   XXX

                                                                             Jenny P.O.V.

"Bye guys!"  We said as we left the writers room.

It was now 11:50ish and we had ten minutes to spare before lunch. Sonny went over to the Mackenzie Falls set and I didn't mind....until she dragged me along. We walked to there side of the buliding. When we got to the set, we saw Chad doing a scene with...Chloe? Eh, who cares. I stared mindlessly as Chad started ranting about 'his' water. I leaned over to Sonny.

"What's this show even about?" I whispered.

She shrugged, "Doesn't he look cute though?"

Just adorable! I rolled my eyes and finally the scene ended. Sonny started clapping widely....Oh God. Chad smiled and ran over to us he hugged Sonny.

"Good afternoon!" He said all flirty.

Sonny smiled, "Good afternoon to you, too!"

I cleared my throat before they start smooching. I so did not want to see that! Chad gave me a look.

"Jenny."

"Chad."

"Sonny!"

Sonny had a huge smile on her face after she said her own name. I laughed hysterically, that is why we are best friends! I looked at my watch, still smiling, and looked up.

"Ready to get some lunch?" I asked Sonny...and Chad...but mostly Sonny.

She nodded and held onto Chad's hand, "Let's go!"

We walked off the set and towards the caferteria 

                                                                                  XXX

                                                                          The caferteria

We entered the cafertria and walked to the line as Chad went to his Mackenzie Falls 'Winner Table'. Even though Sonny and Chad are dating, none of the Falls people wanted Sonny to eat with them. Sonny didn't mind, she said it was way more fun with us. Darn straight it is! We got our 'food' in the line then sat down with the rest of the cast. I stared down at the grey goo on my plate next to...a chicken leg?

"You know, when I first came here, I thought 'Hey! It's a T.V. Studio! The food will be excellent!'. I should go slap past me in the face." I said as I poked the goo with my fork.

Sonny nodded, "That's what everyone thinks."

I looked over at the Falls cast. A professional chef was placing plates of lobster in front of each cast member, as another waiter filled their cups with sparkling cider. It's not fair! The show sucks and yet they get the great food. I ignored it and looked at my cast mates who were thinking the same thing as me. I smiled and took out my phone.

"How about I order us some pizza?" 

Zora bounced up and down, "With ranch dressing on the side?"

"Uh...sure!"

Even though I have had this job for a year now, I will never get used to Zora's insane mind. I looked over at Nico and Grady who were planning on how to talk to new interns, I would never get used to their love for every girl either. I dialed the number and walked out to the hall, it could get pretty loud in there. I was on hold when Chad walked out into the hall. 

"Calling your brothers so they can get you on a better show?" Chad asked, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Funny. But who won the Tween Choice Award for-."

"Best show? Us." Chad fixed his jacket.

I shook my head, "I meant for best actor."

Chad looked down. I smiled at his discomfort, knowing that he knew the answer. I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"....Nico...." He muttered.

I leaned in closer, "Huh? Can you say that again?"

"Nico!"

I smiled, "There you go."

Chad just shook his head and left. Even though I wasn't on the cast last year and I wasn't able to celebrate Nico's big win with them, I still loved to rub it in Chad's overly moisturized face. Someone picked up the phone.

"Hi! Medium half cheese with half pepperoni on it please." Then I remembered an important request, "Oh, and can I get that with ranch on the side?"  

                                                                                           XXX

Sonny, Zora, and I watched as Grady and Nico rehearsed thier Dolphin Boy sketch. We call every Tuesday 'Draft Day' since it's the day when the writers give us drafts of possible sketches to test them out and if they were good enough, they would be on the nice offical typed script by tomorrow. Nico and Grady finished the skectch as us girls clapped. They really are the perfect comdey team!

Nico sat in his chair next to Sonny then it was me, Zora, and then Grady. Marshall walked in front of us with a big smile on his face.

"Before we do the next bit, I just wanted to announce that I booked our host for this week!"

Finally! For some reason, finding someone to host the show this week has been hard. Usually the booking would go pretty smoothly, but not this time of year. Since it is July, which is the prime time for stars to start movies and/or get back to working full time. We all cheered and highfived each other.

"Who's the host?" Nico asked quickly, "Meghan Fox?" He formed a cheeky grin.

Sonny slapped his arm as Marhsall shook his head, confirming the 'no'.

"Ashton?" Zora asked.

Another head shake.

"Miranda?" Grady chimed in.

Another head shake.

"Taylor?" I smiled thinking of the tan god.

Another head shake.

"Robert?" Sonny smiled as well.

Yet, another head shake.

We all looked at each other. Who could it be? As long as it wasn't Miley again, I was fine. That girl had such an attitude on the set! She had to share a dressing room with Sonny and I and, let's just say, all heck broke loose! Speaking of people with egos, Chad walked in.

"Hello Randoms." He said, winking at Sonny.

I rolled my eyes, "What are you doing here?"

"We are kind of rehearsing right now." Grady said, annoyed.

Nico nodded, "That means LEAVE."

Chad pretended to be shocked at our words. He straigthned his 'Mackenzie' tie out and smirked.

"Well, that's no way to treat your host for this week."

"Yay!" Sonny got up and hugged Chad.

The rest of us were pissed, "WHAT?!"

Marshall nodded. He then explained how much Chad really wanted to host the show, a bunch of crap. Even though him and Sonny are together, he still hates the show. Why would he want to host? He sees Sonny everyday already!

"I know some of you may feel...surprised-"Surprised? I'm mad!" I interrupted.

I stood up, "I'm sorry, but Chad hates everyone here except Sonny. He's going to make us all miserable! Not to mention the ego that's reeking off him."

"Hey! You're lucky I'm here!" Chad let go of Sonny's hand to point at me.

We started yelling insults at each other as Sonny grabbed Chad and Marshall grabbed me. The rest of the cast started agreeing with me until Sonny went into the middle of Chad and I.

"STOP!" She yelled.

Chad and I stopped and looked at Sonny.

"I know you don't like each other but please! Just cooperate for this one week, okay? That means, that Jenny won't mention Chad's ego or insult him in anyway." She looked at me as I just nodded. "And Chad, you won't insult Jenny in anyway, right?" Chad nodded as well. "Now hug."

Chad and I stared at each other, as if we were both made of some toxic acid that we didn't want to touch. No way was I hugging him! Sonny went behind me and pushed me into Chad, then she put Chad's arms around me then did the same with mine. She smiled.

"Awww!" Sonny smiled, feeling accomplished.

"Eww." The rest of the cast said in unision.

Chad quickly got me off of him as I fixed my vest, giving him a death glare. Marshall clapped his hands together.

"Okay! Now let's do the Check-it-Out girls."

                                                                                  XXX

"I can't beleive you made me hug Chad." I whined, thinking of the long shower I was going to take.

'Draft Day' was over and now Sonny and I were back in our dressing room, getting ready to head home for the night. Sonny turned her vanity light off and turned to me.

"It was the only way we could seal the promise!" She smiled over at me.

I turned off my own vanity light, "Have you heard of a handshake?"

Sonny playfully rolled her eyes as I grabbed my purse and we left the dressing room and walked to the elevator. We started talking about all the sketches that we though would make it in to the final copy of the script tomorrow.

"See ya tomorrow Jonas!" Sonny waved, as she got into her car.

I waved back, "Same to you Monroe!"

I drove back home, still wondering about what my mom was so crazy about last night. I guess I'll find out soon.

XXX

Home

Nick P.O.V.

We just finished the last 'So Random!' episode on the DVR and they were all hilarious! When did Jenny get so funny? I mean, she has always been funny but not on a T.V. show! Kevin got off the couch and strechted as Joe took Frankie off his lap and got off the recliner, I got off the classic arm chair to stretch as well.

"Do you guys think Jenny is going to be the same?" Kevin asked as he plopped down on the couch again.

Joe nodded, "Of course she will be! She's Jenny."

Joe is right, she is Jenny. Jenny would never let fame change her, right? Suddenly, we heard a car pull up in the driveway. Frankie went to go check and gave a thumbs up.

"Jenny's home!"

My brothers and I plopped down on the couch, we were going for the low surprise approach. Jenny is just going to walk in and see us chilling. We heard the door open as I fought the urge to not look around the corner.

"Hi Jenny!" Frankie smiled in the foyer.

"Hi Frankie! Someone's happy."

Her voice sounded so grown up! I remember when it was so high pitched, now it was just the right pitch for a 16 year old. Frankie entered the living room as Jenny followed, looking down at her phone. Wow! She maybe only 16 but she looked so grown up. Her black hair was straightend as her brown eyes sparkled as she looked down at the phone. She no longer had braces, her smile was perfect. I smiled when I looked down at her converse, that's one thing I'm sure will never change, her love of that shoe brand. I smiled at Joe and Kevin who were smiling at her as well, no doubt thinking the same thing as me.

Jenny put her phone in her pocket then looked up, her eyes got wide as a smile formed on her face.

                                                                      -Jenny P.O.V.-

I finished texting Nico, and put my iPhone back in my pocket. I then looked up to see-MY BROTHERS?! My eyes grew wide as a smile formed on my face.

"Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!" I squealed.

The boys hopped off the couch and put me in the middle of a group hug. They smelled so grown up, wearing cologne and all! We seperated from the hug as I took in all of their features. Nick's hair was still curly but shorter, thank goodness he cut that afro down. His brown eyes matched mine as he smiled with his teeth. Joe stopped using the striaight iron (which was such a good thing to stop) and now his hair was short again! I then remembered he turned 21 and almost cried. He grew up! Then, Kevin. He looked exactly the same except he looked....happier. I bet it was all Danielle too, they have been dating since 2009 (a/n: Danielle and Kevin are not married...yet xD).

"I thought...you...tour...huh?!" I asked.

They laughed at my overexcitment.

"We're on tour break for two months!" Joe smiled widely.

He may be 21, but it was obvious he never lost that little kid attitude of his. I clapped my hands together.

"This is amazing! I missed you guys so much!" I said, going in for another hug.

Nick smiled as he put his chin on my head, "We missed you too."      

He got taller! Sure, it was just an inch but still whoa! Kevin joined in the hug as Joe did the same.

"We wish you could come with us on every tour." Kevin said as well.

I heard the swinging door swing open. I looked over to see my dad holding out his arms. I smiled.

"Daddy!!!" I ran over and gave him a huge hug.

He rubbed my back, "How are you princess?"

"Great now!"

My Mom was next to come out as she smiled at the sight. "C'mon let's bond over dinner." She smiled.

We all walked into the kitchen to eat. This is amazing! My brothers are back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 906 46
Hi my name is Melissa Paula Sorrento-Jonas, and Im the sister of the Jonas Brothers. How is that possible when the boys said they don't have a sister...
23.4K 373 14
Alaska is 19. She's also, what you might call, the most lucky girl in the world. Why? She's the Jonas sister. Think that's good? That's before you me...
208K 5.1K 63
A story about two brothers, Joe and Nick Jonas and a girl, named Demi, who comes into their lives. Everyone wants to be somebody to someone.
217K 2.7K 68
Sometimes growing up is hard but when you have three amazing older brothers who love and care about you it can be a little bit easier especially when...