Red/Minsung

Da jeongin8biased

-vampire au- "Jisung please stop." "If you want me to stop so badly then do us both a favor and just kill me... Altro

โค๏ธintroโค๏ธ
๐ŸŽ’1๐ŸŽ’
๐Ÿ“2๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค3๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ4โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ5โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ป7๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“8๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ9๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ10โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด11๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ13๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ14โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„15๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰16๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ17๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„18๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›19๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘20๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ21๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ22๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜23๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ24โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹25๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ26๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น27๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ28๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ29๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท30๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”31๐Ÿ’”
โŒ32โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ33โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง34๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ35๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ36๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–37๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž38๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ39โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ40๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜41๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น42๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…43๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ44๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž45๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ46 โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ47๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ48๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน49๐ŸŒน
โ“Q and Aโ“
๐ŸŽ’50๐ŸŽ’
โ‰๏ธ Q and A โ‰๏ธ
๐Ÿ“51๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿฅค52๐Ÿฅค
โฃ๏ธ53โฃ๏ธ
โ™ฆ๏ธ54โ™ฆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฃ55๐Ÿงฃ
๐Ÿ”ป56๐Ÿ”ป
๐Ÿ“57๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ58๐ŸŽ
โ˜Ž๏ธ59โ˜Ž๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ด60๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฅ€61๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ“Œ62๐Ÿ“Œ
โ—๏ธ63โ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ„64๐Ÿ„
๐Ÿ‰65๐Ÿ‰
๐ŸŸฅ66๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿ’„67๐Ÿ’„
๐Ÿ“›68๐Ÿ“›
๐Ÿ›‘69๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿ”บ70๐Ÿ”บ
๐ŸŸ71๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ†˜72๐Ÿ†˜
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ73โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’‹74๐Ÿ’‹
๐ŸŒถ75๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ•น76๐Ÿ•น
๐ŸŽธ77๐ŸŽธ
๐ŸŽˆ78๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿท79๐Ÿท
๐Ÿ’”80๐Ÿ’”
โŒ81โŒ
โ›ฝ๏ธ82โ›ฝ๏ธ
๐Ÿงง83๐Ÿงง
๐Ÿ“ฎ84๐Ÿ“ฎ
๐ŸฅŠ85๐ŸฅŠ
๐Ÿ–86๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿž87๐Ÿž
โ€ผ๏ธ88โ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿšจ89๐Ÿšจ
๐Ÿš˜90๐Ÿš˜
๐Ÿ‘น91๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ…92๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿงฏ93๐Ÿงฏ
๐Ÿฆž94๐Ÿฆž
โœ‚๏ธ95โœ‚๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘บ96๐Ÿ‘บ
๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ97๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ
๐ŸŒน98๐ŸŒน
โ›‘99โ›‘
โค๏ธ100โค๏ธ
โค๏ธ
โฃ๏ธ

๐Ÿงฃ6๐Ÿงฃ

6.9K 393 119
Da jeongin8biased

"Seungmin!" Minho said with a smile as he walked into his 5th-period class which he shared with Seungmin, Chan, and Hyunjin. "Can you do me a favor?"

"What do you want?"

"Can you please teach me how to cook?" Minho asked as Chan and Hyunjin both looked at him wondering why he needed to know how to cook if he couldn't consume food without getting sick.

"Why do you want me to teach you how to cook if you never eat? Actually, I've never seen any of you three eat anything before...are you guys okay? I should start bringing you all lunch?"

"We're fine, don't waste your time on us like that." Minho said with an awkward laugh, "but it's not for me. It's for Jisung. I want to make sure he's eating properly."

"I thought you were only going to sit with him for a few more days?" Chan questioned but Minho shook his head and smiled.

"I got him to agree to be my friend. He said that I would regret asking him within a week and I told him to give me a week to decide for myself and he agreed. If I don't regret asking, which I won't then he can't ignore and avoid me anymore."

"When do we get to meet your boyfriend?" Hyunjin teased.

"I don't have one but you can meet Jisung whenever he feels comfortable enough to meet you guys."

"You literally forced him to be your friend. Meeting us can't be that scary compared to what you've done." Seungmin replied.

"I didn't force him...I just gave him a little push because I was worried about him" Minho frowned.

"Uh-huh if that's how you wanna word it then okay...but yeah, I can teach you how to make food. I'm not great at cooking either though so I can't promise that it will turn out good."

"I'm going to your house after school."

~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Jisung" Minho greeted with a smile as he walked into their last class of the day.

"Hello" Jisung mumbled, more focused on taking his books out of his bag than he was on Minho, causing the other to frown a bit.

Minho was about to try and start a conversation again but got cut off by the teacher who quickly explained that he was behind on grades so they were free to work on the partner assignment for the rest of the day.

Jisung silently turned around to face Minho and turned to the page where he had started his drawing.

"Let's play 21 questions" Minho recommended.

"But we're s-supposed to w-work on our project."

"We can talk while working on it. I'll go first. What's your favorite color?"

"Red" Jisung replied almost immediately.

"Why?" Minho questioned causing Jisung to pause and try to think of a way to word it without sounding insane.

"It's c-comforting. And t-the color is r-really pretty."

"Mine's mint. I think it's a really pretty color also."

"Do y-you h-have any pets?" Jisung asked as he looked up at Minho for a second for drawing purposes but noticed how his eyes lit up at the question.

"I have three cats. They are the most adorable creatures in the world and their names are Soonie, Doonie, and Dori. I'll show you a picture of them." Minho said, taking out his phone, already knowing that their teacher wouldn't care.

"They're r-really cute," Jisung said and Minho nodded and was about to put his phone away but stopped.

"Can I have your number?"

"Why?"

"Because we're friends now. So if I wanted to talk to you outside of school I could."

Jisung reluctantly took Minho's phone and typed on his number and created a contact for himself in Minho's phone.

"Thank you."

"I d-don't know w-what else to ask you," Jisung confessed.

"It's okay, I'll just answer the questions I ask you too...do you have any siblings?"

Jisung shook his head no.

"Me neither. What's your favorite food?"

"Cheesecake."

Minho made sure to make a mental note to remember that as he thought of other things he wanted to know about the boy he had desperately wanted to talk to for the past month.

"Have you ever dated anyone?"

"I s-said e-earlier that I've n-ner even h-had a friend before...h-how would I h-have d-dated anyone?"

"Oh right...sorry that was a dumb question."

"H-have you?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"I usually don't talk to anyone outside of my friend group." Minho explained, noticing Jisung's confused look, "You're special" he added.

"Why were you late to lunch today?" Minho questioned.

"I already told you i-it w-was nothing."

"I don't believe you."

"S-someone from my class j-just wanted to talk to-to me."

"About what?"

"H-homework."

Minho decided to give up, not wanting to force him to talk about it if he really didn't want to yet.

He continued to ask Jisung random questions to get to know him better. He just asked simple, basic questions after that because he knew Jisung wasn't going to open up about anything yet.

The conversations still made him happy though. He wished class didn't have to end so he could hear Jisung's voice for longer but Jisung left the classroom the second the bell rang. Ony saying a quick "bye" to Minho before he left.

Minho went to find Hyunjin once class had ended since he was starving for skipping lunch since he had been with Jisung.

"If you're going to start packing your boyfriend lunch you should at least bring yourself something to." Hyunjin sighed before handing Minho his water bottle.

"Thanks, Hyunjin" Minho smiled as he handed him back the empty bottle. "I'm gonna go steal your boyfriend for a while now."

"I hate you" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"No, you don't," Minho responded before going to find Seungmin.

~~~~~~~~

"Minho what the heck are you doing?!" Seungmin yelled.

"It said to add two eggs in the directions?" Minho responded, confused.

"Yeah but- you have to crack them. Are you trying to kill Jisung?" He asked as he took the egg out of the batter and cracked them.

"Oh-"

"You've never watched your mom cook anything before? That was an entirely new level of dumb that I've never experienced."

"It's not my fault that I've never cooked anything before."

"Yeah but that's common sense."

"Shut up" Minho mumbled as he carefully placed the cheesecake into the oven.

I really hope Jisung likes it.

i might do a double update? this chapter was kinda uneventful

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

35K 1.6K 16
soulmate au โ™ช i'm right here, waiting for us โ™ช started: 6-19-22 ended: 6-19-22
121K 5.1K 25
"she's in the rain. you wanna hurt yourself i'll stay with you. you wanna make yourself go through the pain...we're in the rain" started: september...
46.5K 2.1K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
229K 9.4K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? โ™ก "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"