(Discontinued)Olympus High: A...

By Fallonere

What happens when depressed Nico di Angelo goes to Olympus High, a school for mentally disabled teens? Well f... More

Olympus High: A Leico Fanfic
The Roomate
The Psychopaths
The Cafeteria
Night One
In the Morning
Nicknames
Mi Todo
Fucking Percy Jackson
Day 2
A Bit of Leo's Past
Wednesday
The Rain Pt. 1
The Rain Pt.2
Bonding...?
Party?
Aftermath
Nico's Dad
Confrontations
The Suit
The Suit pt.2
Halloween Pt. 1
Halloween Pt.2
Halloween Pt.3
Just a Chapter
The New Kid
Family Day Pt.1
Family Day Pt. 2
Family Day Pt.3
Family Day Pt.4
Family Day Pt.5
Family Day Pt. 6
Family Day Pt. 8
Family Day Pt. 9
Just a Chapter...Again
The Big Reveal
Thanksgiving
Hades' House/Thanksgiving pt. 2
Thanksgiving pt. 3
Getting Dirty
Thanksgiving PT.4
I Suck

Family Day Pt. 7

397 25 4
By Fallonere

Leo's POV

Ugh! Why does Nico have to say shit like that? It makes me look bad! And yeesh way to out me to the whole school!

My phone buzzed, and I looked at it.

Cally: Dafuq was that?

Great now she's gonna be all pissy. And why did she tell my mom we were hanging out? If anyone found out they'd kill me!

You know how apparently I've been staying in the dorm instead of going to a club? That's kinda a total lie....I've been hanging out with Calypso and her friends.

You: Idk, I tried to stop him

Cally: Didn't do a very good job...

You: Whatever Cally

She didn't respond. Great. I was gonna go to my dorm, but my mom was probably looking for me. So I went to the only place she'd never look.

The roof.

It had stopped raining, but everything was still wet, which I guess doesn't matter since I'm still soaked.

I looked around and I saw the spot. The spot where I kissed Nico. I remember exactly what happened after he left.

~Exactly What Happened After He Left~

"I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

Charlie screamed. I laughed.

"I got the best picture of you guys ever!"

Percy said, holding a camera. A camera connected to Rachel.

"Percy, let go!"

Rachel said.

"Oh sorry."

He let go.

"Are we done playing yet?"

"I guess, no point without Nico."

I jumped off the roof.

"Should we head inside?"

"Why don't we play Truth or Dare or Never Have I Ever?"

Charlie asked. Then he looked over to the parking lot. A beat up black pick up truck rolled up.

"Never mind."

He ran to the truck. A butch looking guy stepped out and Charlie hug/slashed tackled him.

"Who is that?"

Percy asked.

"Jeez, it's family day, and he's hugging the shit out of him sooooo, I don't think they're related."

Rachel said.

"That doesn't tell me who he is."

Rachel face palmed, and I laughed. Charlie started dragging the boy with him.

"Guys! This is my brother, Butch."

Percy burst out laughing. I smirked.

"What's so funny about my name?"

Butch said. His voice was deep and raspy. Extremely hot.

"Nothing."

He rolled his eyes. He had brown hair, and green eyes and freckles. He bared little resemblance to Charlie.

"We met when I was 10! He was 13!"

"So he's 17?"

"Actually he's 19. I'm 16, I failed grade 8....twice."

We all looked at each other. Charlie looked embarrassed.

"Oh well, anyway we have to play truth or dare!"

I rolled my eyes, but we all sat in a circle.

"Okay, I'm going first, Leo truth or dare."

Percy said. I decided to pick something easy.

"Truth."

I mean I've got nothing to hide and-

"Do you love Nico?"

Shit. I do got something to hide.

"Um, well, I don't think love is a proper word, I mean I've only known him for like 3 months, and-"

"Dude, just tell us how you feel, we promise not to tell him."

Percy said.

"I don't even know who Nico is."

Butch mumbled, making Charlie giggle.

"Well, I care a lot about him, and he makes me smile, but I don't think I have a chance with being with him, or a chance lasting more than a month, and I don't want to wreck our friendship."

I said that kinda fast. Everyone stared.

"Dude!"

Percy said.

"What?"

"You should totally ask him out!"

"I did."

Percy squinted his eyes.

"DUDE!"

"What?"

"What are complaining about? Nico likes you."

I shrugged. I knew he had feelings for me, but I don't think we'd work out.

"Ugh! Why is this so confusing?"

I yelled, laying down on the cold wet grass.

"It's your turn."

"Oh, uh...Charlie! Truth or Dare?"

"Dare?"

"Make out with Percy."

I smiled at Percy's face.

"Okay."

Charlie got up and sat down on Percy's lap. Percy's face was red.

"Annie's gonna be all mad."

"Oh well."

Charlie said, kissing Percy. There's a crack ship for you. Perlie..... I spend to much time on Tumblr.

We continued playing truth or dare for awhile, until Butch said he had to go.

"Stay!"

"Look Charlie, you're old man told me not to come, he's gonna be all pissed if I'm not there to take him to his patrol officer in a hour, so I gotta go."

"I don't know why you do anything for him."

"So you have a place to stay for Thanksgiving."

Charlie rolled his eyes. I guess Charlie has beef with his dad. Who doesn't?

Oh right, normal people.

"C'mon let's head inside."

Rachel said.

~End of Flashback~

Ugh! Why does Nico do this type of shit all the time! He's so fucking confusing! He's all shy and shit one day, then the next he's all bold and brave! He likes me one day, then acts as though I'm the worst thing to walk this earth.

Gods! I wish I never met-

No, Leo, you don't mean that. You know what happens when people do that on tv.

Ugh, I'm gonna text him.

......No reply.

Great, just fucking great! Maybe if I climb high enough- No that's just dumb.

Ugh! Why is everything so hard? This is it, I'm done trying to hold in my feelings.

I let the tears roll down. No more Mr. Nice Guy, no more Mr. Brightside. Prepare to meet depressed Leo Valdez.

A.N.: Look who isn't dead....I mean who doesn't love a 2 month wait for an update? I'm trash I know....um Leo is gonna be fun....and I still need to write the end of family day and thanksgiving but hopefully I can get an update out by the 25th, cause that's the one year anniversary.....thats just sad....but cool so R&R

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.7K 11
When a side-kick goes too far, who is there to comfort if not the mentor? Main Pairing: Birdflash (Wally West x Dick Grayson Kid Flash x Robin)
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC