she's mine - negan x reader

Por swagandhoes

negan x reader even though we are in the middle of the end, i'm happy. i'm safe. i'm with my family. well i w... Más

prologue
author's note and casting
chapter i - home sweet home
chapter ii - the devil has arrived
chapter iii - hard truths
chapter iv - mine
chapter v - three choices
chapter vi - heaven or hell
chapter vii - mission accomplished
the letter
chapter viii - about last night
chapter ix - your choice
chapter x - rules and runs
chapter xi - the reunion pt 1
chapter xii - the reunion pt 2
chapter xiii - devil in my bed
chapter xiv - inside out
chapter xv - in deep
chapter xvii - irresistible
chapter xviii - his hands
chapter xix - pain of thinking
chapter xx - security
chapter xxi - man whore
chapter xxii - game on
chapter xxiii - lucky man
chapter xxiv - takin' it like a champ
chapter xxv - point of view
chapter xxvi - easy street
chapter xxvii - repair
chapter xxviii - too much thinking
chapter xxix - explanations
chapter xxx - woman scorned
chapter xxxi - stuck with me baby
chapter xxxii - confessions
chapter xxxiii - we're so drunk
chapter xxix - revenge
chapter xxx - sucker for pain
chapter xxxi - anxious
chapter xxxii - finally
chapter xxxiii - should be
chapter xxxiv - as the world caves in
chapter xxxv -she's mine
epilogue
update

chapter xvi - make it rain

980 20 3
Por swagandhoes

tw: intense mf smut, light bondage, light praising

i somehow manage to sit up, glancing around the room. wow, it was nice in here. it was all black, and that somehow turned me on. i don't know, something about a man in black did it for me. let alone them having all black things.

oh
when the sins of my father
weigh down in my soul

i used that time to think. think about all that has happened. from noah to being locked in this room. a part of me is hoping negan would come back. and i don't know why.

and the pain of my mother
will not let me go

my mind is racing. and the pain really hits me. on another level. like i'm finally, truly being hit with grief.

well, i know there can come fire from the sky
to refine the purest of kings

my head tries to excuse what he did. 'it was a business transaction, nothing personal'. i get what he's saying but i don't at the same time. he wasn't even sorry for the pain he caused my family, but did we deserve it? what did dad do to him?

and even though
i know this fire brings me pain
even so
and just the same

he's a fire. he burns. but could his burning be what i need?

make it rain
make it rain down, lord
make it rain
oh, make it rain
make it rain
make it rain down, lord
make it rain
make it rain

my mind is fighting itself. do i have feelings for him? or it just the frustration? hatred? pain? i stop the flow of my tears. and negan comes in again. a different look in his eyes, something i couldn't really decipher.

"you look like you could use a drink. you try anything and i will spank your ass again."

i nod in understanding. i wouldn't try anything. i'm too tired of fighting him.

oh, the seed needs the water
'fore it grows out of the ground
but it just keeps on getting hard
and hunger more profound

he unties my hands and walks over to a cabinet and pulls out some expensive-looking liquor. he hands me a glass after filling it.

"wow. i'm really an asshole, aren't i?"

"i honestly don't know anymore," i look down at the drink before taking a long sip.

well, i know they can't count tears from the eye
but they may as well all be in vain
and even though i know these tears come with pain
even so
end just the same

"damn, i'm glad to know i have a chance," he says while staring at my face.

screw it. i can think after i do this.

i put my drink on the table and look up at him, before crashing my lips into his.

make it rain
make it rain down, lord
make it rain
oh, make it rain
make it rain
make it rain down, lord
just make it rain
make it rain

he kisses me back, hard. but then he leans back. "are you sure about this? because if you say yes i don't think i'll be able to stop myself."

"i'm sure."

well, the seas are full of water
stops by the shore
just like the riches of grandeur
oh, no, no
that never reach the poor

he puts his drink down on the table, then turns back to me. his eyes rack up and down my body, a devilish smile on his face.

he pushes me back against his bed, his lips connecting to mine. his hands exploring my body.

he breathlessly takes my shirt off. i slip my hands under his jacket, pushing it back off of his shoulders. he sits up, practically ripping his shirt off. he then continues his path, from my neck to my thighs.

"these need to come off," he says while his face is hovering between my inner thighs before practically ripping them off. i let out a small moan.

"i want to hear you, baby girl, louder than that." he places my hands above my head, tying them again.

and let the clouds fill with thunderous applause
and let lightning be the veins
and fill the sky, with all that they can draw
when it's time, to make a change

he stands and takes off his pants, underwear, and shoes, leaving him completely naked. and let me just say, wow. my eyes follow all the way down and land on it.

woah. it kinda looks painful.

"like what you see, darlin'?"

he crawls back over me, lifting me as he unclasps my bra. he throws it on the floor, then it's his turn.

his eyes linger down my body, his hands as well.

make it rain

his hand takes hold of my breast, massaging it. his eyes glued to my face.

i moan.

"louder, baby. i know you can," he commands me.

make it rain down, lord
make it rain

his other hand travels south and he works his finger inside me. i moan louder. "that's it, baby. say my name."

make it rain
make it rain

"negan, i-i," i stutter out.

"i know," his finger goes deeper, developing a rhythm. he kisses me, quieting my moans with his tongue. it explores my mouth, mine explores his. he groans against my lips and i smile against his while letting my hands explore his, trailing down his chest.

he breaks the kiss, "nope," he grabs my hands placing them above my head. he reaches back and grabs his scarf and ties my hands together, "let me do the work, baby."

make it rain down, lord
make it rain
oh, make it rain

i let out another moan as he places another finger inside me. his head is buried in my neck, leaving marks in its wake. the tension in my stomach is building. my insides clench to his fingers, pulsating. i continue moaning as my orgasm hurdles through me. he smiles, satisfied.

"there she is. say it for me, babe."

i moan his name loudly as the euphoria flows throughout my body.

make it rain
make it rain
make it rain

his hand releases my breast and his mouth replaces it. i'm still recovering from the waves of pleasure i just experienced. "fuck," i murmur. his eyes meet mine. lust and desire are all that look back at me - with a hint of satisfaction.

oh, make it rain
make it rain
make it rain down, lord

he releases my nipple from his mouth. he uses his hands and wraps my legs around his waist after putting a condom on. his tip lines up with my entrance, he slowly thrusts himself in. we both moan loudly at the contact.

once he is fully inside me he bends down, passionately kissing me. he starts a satisfying rhythm. 

make it rain
oh, make it rain

our bodies seem made for this as he continues his movements. he reaches up and unties my hands.

finally.

i use this opportunity to pull him in impossibly closer. i then trail his neck with my mouth leaving marks.

the tension, once again, builds in my stomach. my arms go to his back scratching down. we both moan as we cum together. he rolls off of me.

damn.

make it rain

after a few minutes, we catch our breath. i turn over and straddle him. i look down at him, meeting his eyes. they've turned to lust and desire again.

i lean down and start kissing him. my hand snakes down his chest. i grab his dick. rubbing it up and down.

"fuck, princess. you can't keep doing that if you want me to last," he groans.

i grin, "maybe i don't," i whisper in his ear. i continue my hand motions, making him empty himself onto his own chest. "oops." i lean down and lick every drop off of his body, earning nothing but moans from negan - well, and a few curse words.

"holy shit," he says with his eyes shut.

make it rain
make it rain

he flips me over, making me land on my back. his kisses keep going further south. without warning his tongue enters me.

"fuck, negan," i drag out.

his thumb rubs my clit while his tongue moves in and out of me.

make it rain
make it rain
make it rain

we continue like this for hours. eventually tiring ourselves out.

make it rain
oh, make it rain

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

290 26 17
*Here is where I enter my disclaimer regarding any and all pictures, .gifs, .jpegs, music and/or videos used in the writing of this fan fiction. I g...
22K 185 23
I'll update as I can, may not be consistent but what I lack in punctuality i make up for in good writing i promise I'm not sure exactly what I'm gonn...
2.9K 82 8
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. �...
625K 9.3K 69
Requests are open again! Carl grimes one shots!! This is my first time writing anything on Wattpad but I love writing and I love Carl so here we go...